massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:26 am

Post by massive »

In post 613, Plato and Aristotle wrote:why do you think I left this game has grey massive mathblade gerry bins and mastina and some of them I'm just like sort of tired of rather than outright avoiding but I don't want to deal with this lobby
Wait wait wait. YOU are tired of ME? Hokay buddy.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Plato and Aristotle »

Nah I think that we're just not going to get along. I don't particularly have an issue with playing with you but I'm avoiding you for your sake.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Bins »

like this just proves my point that RC just literally won't let me play mafia or have fun playing it for some WEIRD REASON

like even my first game in a long time you won't leave me alone
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:29 am

Yes I hunted you down and explicitly made it my goal to ruin the game for you. Bins you have no ability to see things from other people's perspectives.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Bins »

yeah so what was the reason behind your action

oh whats that

nothing

CONGRATS
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:31 am

In post 601, Bins wrote:Yay.

I'm town. I suggest you ignore me for the rest of the time you're here too so we ARE ALL SAVED THE PEACE OF MIND. You have literally zero reason to think I'm scum other than personal VENDETTA. :good:
Like if this wasn't your response I don't dayvig you there. If you just said let's not talk to each other for the rest of the game fine.

But if you come in and say that I'm scumreading you out of a personal vendetta and act like me even talking is ruining everyone's peace of mind what do you expect?

Don't act like I came in and ruined this game for you when all I did to earn your enmity was to scumread you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

Is d1 over RC?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 am

You discredited my push on you in an insanely scummy way that NEWSFLASH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID IN OUR LAST GAME TOGETHER WHERE YOU WERE SCUM.

You got dayvigged you deserved to get dayvigged. If I was playing this out I have 0 regrets about shooting you: I have regrets about shooting you because I didn't intend to stay anyway.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Time out until I have time to get to this.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Plato and Aristotle is replaced by Tywin Lannister. Please give him a warm welcome!

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Matt Hardy put an elbow to the back of The Anvil, dropping him to his knees. The Anvil turns around but Matt Hardy is deciding to capitalize on the injured Animal, George Steele. Jeff Hardy slowly makes his way to his feet. He doesn't get very far because getting to his feet, he has sees something in his peripheral. It's a drop kick!

"That must have hurt a lot! If Jeff Hardy wants to win this, he needs to kick it into high gear!"

Narrowly after the elimination of President Donald Trump, Ric Flair gets attacked seemingly out of nowhere by Jake "The Snake" Roberts, laying him to his feet! Elsewhere, Hulk Hogan stretches and poses in front of the Hulkamaniacs. He's boasting about to the crowd about his elimination of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. He turns around and sets his sights on his next target. He surprise attacks Sgt. Slaughter with an arm to the neck! Slaughter staggers to the side. Hulk Irish whips Sgt. Slaughter to the ropes. He bounces back with a boot to the face! Hulk Hogan goes down! Ricky Steamboat pushes Sgt. Slaughter aside and picks him up. Could he be helping Hulk? No! The Dragon sets him up and slams him back down with a suplex! Ricky Steamboat is on the floor with punches, about to take things personally, but he is pushed off by Cactus Jack. He brings Hulk Hogan to his feet. Wait, what's this? His trademark Double Underhook DDT! Hulk Hogan is on the ground, unresponsive!

"It looks like they're actually in a contest to see who could hurt Hulk Hogan more! They're not fighting Hulk Hogan - they're fighting EACH OTHER through Hulk Hogan!"

But not everyone is attacking Hulk Hogan. One person is attacking "The Rattle Snake!" Specifically, Jesse "The Body" Ventura. Jesse threw a knee to Steve Austin's face and forced him back. He moved forward and grabbed him, threw him to the ropes. Steve Austin exploded back, with a clothesline, but The Body ducked it! Steve Austin turns around. The Body Breaker! Jesse Ventura hits the reverse bulldog! Wait! Steve Austin slides his head out just in time! Jesse Ventura faces back to Steve Austin and hits the Stone Cold Stunner! Jesse Ventura is forced backwards. He's leaning against the ropes. Steve Austin notices this and leaps forward, clotheslining Ventura over the ropes and out of the ring before he could recover!

Spoiler: Jesse "The Body" Ventura has been eliminated!
Jesse "The Body" VentureImage
Who Are You:
Navy seal turned bodybuilder turned wrestler turned politician. Only The Body can get that done!
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Mafia
with [REDACTED], who is [REDACTED].
What Is Your Private Topic?
[REDACTED]
What Is Your Role:
During the day, you are a governor. Once per game, if you message the mod before the elimination, you can prevent that person from being eliminated.
Each night, one name among all killing roles will take part in a lottery. If your name is chosen, you may submit that name and that player's character will die.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.[/area][/spoiler]

Time for commercials.

It's now Night One. You have 48-hours to submit. Assuming everything is in, the mod might auto end night early.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

And now back to the action! We've come back from commercial and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper thrown over the ropes and onto the floor!

Spoiler: He was...
Rowdy Roddy PiperImage
Who Are You:
You are the man with the kilt who doesn't take any crap - you are Rowdy Roddy Piper!
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Mafia
with [REDACTED], who is [REDACTED].
What Is Your Private Topic?
[REDACTED]
What Is Your Role:
During the day, you may activate a gladiator ability, in which case, the votes are reset and the only people eliminated can be you or one player of your choosing.
Each night, one name among all killing roles will take part in a lottery. If your name is chosen, you may submit that name and that player's character will die.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.[/area][/spoiler]

(expired on 2017-05-19 21:20:00) until day's end.
With twenty-two alive, it takes twelve to eliminate.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I must thank you, Plato and Aristotle. You've freed me of the chains over my heart.
I was actually Bins' partner. I was intending to guide her to victory after I won, but since she is gone I have no other affiliations beyond myself. I am now truly on town's side.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK. So we have red, yellow and ??? Mafia teams of 2 players each? Do you guys think there's a 4th team?

Also, well played Nero. This time you didn't actually follow the scum meta I'm used to from you.

But hold on! If we have several Mafia teams, why the heck do we have only one kill??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 637, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was actually Bins' partner. I was intending to guide her to victory after I won, but since she is gone I have no other affiliations beyond myself. I am now truly on town's side.
I legit don't undersyand. Did you not claim 3P? Or am I confusing you with someone else??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 639, Almost50 wrote:
In post 637, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was actually Bins' partner. I was intending to guide her to victory after I won, but since she is gone I have no other affiliations beyond myself. I am now truly on town's side.
I legit don't undersyand. Did you not claim 3P? Or am I confusing you with someone else??
I was a mafia partner for Bins, but my true win condition is lynching Sergeant Slaughter.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 638, Almost50 wrote:OK. So we have red, yellow and ??? Mafia teams of 2 players each? Do you guys think there's a 4th team?

Also, well played Nero. This time you didn't actually follow the scum meta I'm used to from you.

But hold on! If we have several Mafia teams, why the heck do we have only one kill??
Beats me but Nero's push on me is explicable now.

Also, mastina crumbing masons with kmd is also problematic.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Gamma

I was about to say Chick is probtown, but Almost's post made me look closer at those role pms. I was reading the second "redacted" as another player, not a character. So if we have a bunch of two person teams, Chick not being connected to nero or bins doesn't mean anything.

Titus, the mason thing was a reference to our last game together. Mastina and I were masons in WWE.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

titus wrote:Beats me but Nero's push on me is explicable now.
Is it though? It seems weird he'd pick a fight with you as scum unless he was bussing or legitimately thought you were scum on another team. Especially being on just a two man team, it seems risky.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: massive
<Embrace The Void>

Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 638, Almost50 wrote:OK. So we have red, yellow and ??? Mafia teams of 2 players each? Do you guys think there's a 4th team?

there is only one kill, given out at random to between all killing roles.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So much wrong with this

- Each non-town player's name will be put into a hat so to speak (I'll technically roll a di) and whose ever's name comes up will provide the scum night kill of the night.
- If there are only three players left going into a night phase, the player winning the lottery will be able to eliminate two people, ensuring they are the only one going to survive. This will only occur if they would otherwise go into day with two people. In this scenario, town will be eligible for the night kill lottery.

First off kills are random.
Secondly who says how many teams have how many people?
Thirdly this is bastard and I have a very depressing hunch.
Fourth why are you not voting claimed Mafia?

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Back Saturday evening.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Side note loving the animations...:)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm a lyncher. I'm just informing you Bins cannot win. Bins was essentially a Serial Killer.
<Embrace The Void>

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Hi. The thread was locked before I got around to posting. I haven't read anything yet. Anyone want to catch me up?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”