Matrix6 BP fix

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by rb »

In post 372, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No they would not..

Simply making a rule that says if you're seriously attempting to ask players to claim whether or not they're a 1-shot BP on Day 1 makes it very clear. There is no way for people to play around that rule.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:Follow the cop is universal. The BP/Tracker strategy is limited to Matrix6.
Yeah because it's not a real thing that occurs often because there is a mutual understanding to not do it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 345, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If that's the case, why are things like shit posting which catches more scum than if should
TIL LUV thinks posts that have zero game content are alignment indicative.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 377, -Grey- wrote:
In post 345, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If that's the case, why are things like shit posting which catches more scum than if should
I caught you in 665 by doing it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Having a rule where people are outright not allowed to do a specific action that a player can reasonably decide to make while still playing to their win condition is frankly ridiculous. It gives a horrible impression of the site as one that can't balance their own setups.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 379, Ankamius wrote:Having a rule where people are outright not allowed to do a specific action that a player can reasonably decide to make while still playing to their win condition is frankly ridiculous. It gives a horrible impression of the site as one that can't balance their own setups.
I rather the site give off that impression than the one current site meta is giving off now.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 378, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
False. You caught me doing something I do as either alignment because you ascribed alignment to NAI behavior.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 380, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 379, Ankamius wrote:Having a rule where people are outright not allowed to do a specific action that a player can reasonably decide to make while still playing to their win condition is frankly ridiculous. It gives a horrible impression of the site as one that can't balance their own setups.
I rather the site give off that impression than the one current site meta is giving off now.
Open games frequently have claim strategies. EpicMafia is built off of claim strategies. Acting like this is ruining the site is disgraceful.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 381, -Grey- wrote:
False. You caught me doing something I do as either alignment because you ascribed alignment to NAI behavior.
No I caught you by shit posting.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'm saying!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 383, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
You can't even catch a cold.

Your voting history regarding me is atrocious. You vote me when I'm town and townread me as scum.

You should really stop trying to brag when you have no grounds.
---
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by rb »

In post 382, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Open games frequently have claim strategies. EpicMafia is built off of claim strategies. Acting like this is ruining the site is disgraceful.
Lol "disgraceful".

How does a conversation about a setup Matrix for an online role-playing game elicit such vitriol?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've never seen any claim strategy used on Day 1 in all the open setups I've been in since I've joined.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 385, -Grey- wrote:

Your voting history regarding me is atrocious. You vote me when I'm town and townread me as scum.

I caught you as scum before as well in other games. I'm too lazy to pull them up.

Funny how you are trying to turn this into about my skill level when I bring up that I caught you by shit posting.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 387, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I've never seen any claim strategy used on Day 1 in all the open setups I've been in since I've joined.
Another sign of your lack of experience regardless of your join date.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 388, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I caught you as scum before as well in other games. I'm too lazy to pull them up.

Funny how you are trying to turn this into about my skill level when I bring up that I caught you by shit posting.
You may have voted me for doing something you don't like, but I guarantee it's the same shit I do as town because you can't read my actual scum tells.

Posture all you want, you're no Alisae.
---
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 390, -Grey- wrote:

You may have voted me for doing something you don't like, but I guarantee it's the same shit I do as town because you can't read my actual scum tells.

You can't read me either :lol:
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 391, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Either. Thank you for admitting it.

I'm not the one making unfounded assertions.

You are.
Last edited by -Grey- on Wed May 03, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 386, rb wrote:
Lol "disgraceful".

How does a conversation about a setup Matrix for an online role-playing game elicit such vitriol?
You don't know how RC talks. RC thinks people who disagree with him are stupid.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 392, -Grey- wrote:

You are.
Salt.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Gamma, remember that Newbie we played? We didn't mass claim there did we right?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 394, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 392, -Grey- wrote:
In post 377, -Grey- wrote: TIL LUV thinks posts that have zero game content are alignment indicative.

You are.
Salt.
Trash.

We're naming random nouns, right?
---
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah. That was a fun game. No crazy strategy, just a half-decent town. I still think moderator intervention is a bit too far. What if you run up all the VTs, then the BP?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 157, RadiantCowbells wrote:Here's what I've been working on:

Matrix6Column AColumn BColumn C
Row 1
Town Jailkeeper
1-Shot Bulletproof
Mafia Goon
Row 2
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
Row 3
Town Vanilla Cop
Mafia Role Cop
Town Tracker
I am bumping this.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 398, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 157, RadiantCowbells wrote:Here's what I've been working on:

Matrix6Column AColumn BColumn C
Row 1
Town Jailkeeper
1-Shot Bulletproof
Mafia Goon
Row 2
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
Row 3
Town Vanilla Cop
Mafia Role Cop
Town Tracker
I am bumping this.
Row 3 remains garbage.
---

Return to “Mafia Discussion”