Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I haven't been lazy like this whole game. I want to lynch Zakk b/c he's scum and I'm town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3071, zakk wrote:Do you think the last scum's in Dauntless or don't you?

Do you think that there is a serial killer or don't you?
I think you are the last scum so no. If this is a 5/15 like you think then I'd buy there being scum in Dauntless.

4/16 seems like a thing.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70415
^
5/16

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=68384
^
5/16

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67645
^
4/16

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67071
^
5/16

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=65280
^
8/13 lol

so yeah, I feel like 4 scum in a 20 are a thing and 5 scum in a 21 are a thing. I'd like you to link me to the games that are 5 scum in a 20.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3, keyenpeydee wrote:Aristophanes, Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof (Evelyn Johnson-Eaton), was lynched Day One!
scum having a protection role would point to them knowing that there is a killing role that's not them, its the only reason to suspect an SK (on d1) and I felt like Key is scummy for that and Zakk is scummy as well for buying into this magically 5/15 setup. I think scum exaggerate the number of scum in a game so it makes them look uninformed. It's intentional dumbtelling.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3072, zakk wrote:So I'm asking you, what have you done that can be seen as town motivation?
pure scum post.

"prove you are town and if you can't then you are scum!" but you just write everything off as WIFOM so....dammed if I do dammed if I don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

zakk
Keyser Söze
Nero Cain
PeregrineV
Creature
Ramcius
WhemeStar
Aronis
Lil Uzi Vert
momo
alban
shos
^
is your lynch list. Like really I'm the last scum and I'm offering myself up as a lynch on the condition that both Zakk and Key flip town (wich won't happen) Let's go for the perfect win.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3067, Keyser Söze wrote:Would only support Aronis and Nero Cain lynches.
Wouldn't mind a character claim from either.
Not lynching in Dauntless (today).

Will start contributing later this weekend.
Why Aronis?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

VOTE COUNT
VOTE COUNT 4.19

[3] Nero Cain:

[2] Aronis:

[2] zakk:

[1] Lil Uzi Vert:

[1] Creature:

[4] Not Voting:
alban, Keyser Söze, Aronis,

MOD NOTES:
Nero Cain is the leading wagon. Playerlists and the Faction members list are updated now. Day Four will end in May 10, 2017.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Four will end in
(expired on 2017-05-10 00:05:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Aronis and Ramcius are being prodded. alban has 1 hour to post or he'll be replaced due to multiple prods. He should have been replaced from his last prod, but I gave him a chance. I hate to replace someone because of the slow state of the game, but being inactive makes it more slower.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

my preferences for lynch stays same - Aronis, Pere or zakk
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I say we do Zakk
Im a dog that quacks
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, as much as I hate to say this: I want to follow a PoE list that comes somewhatly explained, not just names wrotten down.
Sigh
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I would only accept lynches in Dauntless if we are SK-hunting and still trying to account for the extra kills.
...and that is not today.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3078, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3, keyenpeydee wrote:Aristophanes, Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof (Evelyn Johnson-Eaton), was lynched Day One!
scum having a protection role would point to them knowing that there is a killing role that's not them, its the only reason to suspect an SK (on d1) and I felt like Key is scummy for that and Zakk is scummy as well for buying into this magically 5/15 setup. I think scum exaggerate the number of scum in a game so it makes them look uninformed. It's intentional dumbtelling.
In my home-site, the town:scum ratio for a balanced game is normally 4:1.

With 20 players, I do not understand your suspicion of someone early set-up spec'ing 5 scum on D1 (5 group, or 4 group and 1 SK). It is D4 and it is still not resolved. The only information we have so far is: i) unaccounted NK's 2) a strong PR mafia team.

Who is your character?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Creature »

You know scum got safe flavor claims, right?
Sigh
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 1:29 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

alban is being replaced due to inactivity (multiple prods).
Show
Games that I modded:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 2:24 am

Post by shos »

Can we please have more lil uzi vert votes
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: LUV
Sigh
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 2:26 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I think LUV is town tho
Im a dog that quacks
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Aronis »

I don't really want to get replaced, so here I am.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 2969, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2957, Aronis wrote:2. alban, momo -
strong townreads
Hi Aronis

Please could you highlight the
'stong town'
alignment indicative posts alban has made.
Okay, so from what I can gather a lot of the heat on alban is because he hasn't provided content? Well a quick meta check on alban revealed pretty quickly that this guy gets replaced a lot and just doesn't provide a lot of content, so for me that's non-alignment indicative when looking at him.

Why I decided he was town is largely because of D1 and his interactions with Aristophanes. In post , Aristophanes jumps on him for a "scumslip." I find this to be a huge reach and come out of it thinking alban is town, because I don't see Aristophanes pushing such a fake slip on their own partner. It comes off as scum trying to get an easy mislynch on a weak town player who hasn't done much to me.

Then in post , alban starts the wagon on Aristophanes and I just don't see scum-alban doing that to his partner either. At that stage on D1, Aristophanes hadn't been under a ton of pressure and there's not a lot of incentive for scum to bus that early in the game especially in that situation where momo probably would've been an easier counter-wagon to push.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 3091, shos wrote:Can we please have more lil uzi vert votes
No.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3084, Ramcius wrote:my preferences for lynch stays same - Aronis, Pere or
zakk
vote Zakk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3088, Keyser Söze wrote:In my home-site, the town:scum ratio for a balanced game is normally 4:1.

With 20 players, I do not understand your suspicion of someone early set-up spec'ing 5 scum on D1 (5 group, or 4 group and 1 SK). It is D4 and it is still not resolved. The only information we have so far is: i) unaccounted NK's 2) a strong PR mafia team.

Who is your character?
but this isn't your home site. Why do you think your homesites meta would apply to this site? The scums protection was also limited, and while limited SKs have been seen I think it might point more to a vig. Wich means we are dealing with the last TEAM scum. I know you are calling me "scum" for "contradicting" myself but I'd like you to actually take a look at who makes more sense on a team with Sceenplay, Ari, and Ircher. I had asked earlier and you haven't really done so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm Edward

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”