FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 8:42 am

Post by FireScreamer »

Does that outweigh the benefits of having a better chance of getting the nightkill if im scum?
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 779, gerryoat wrote:Fire. You realize gamma claimed mafia not 3p right?
Can you point out exactly where he claimed mafia?

I read it as he was a third party tag team with a scum player, but was unaligned in the event that bins died. Its entirely possible too, and regardless, he's alone. No buddies left based on the quicklynch push. Its also confirmed multiball, so scum want him quicklynched to avoid being looked at here. I legit believe he's 3party. He may not be town aligned at all, but that doesn't make him the best lynch right now. Scum are getting rolled as it is,but since theres multiple colors used in the flip, it suggests multiple scum teams.

Explain to me why Gamma would, if he was scum, literally claim it against his win con, then after seeing him get quicklynched, self votes and spams the thread? It all got deleted, but I saw it last night. That's not scum theater. That's a lazy 3rd party that plays it wrong whom scum want to mislynch purely because it's easy.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 9:19 am

But whatever I dont really care. I just don't wanna bother reading the thread if the days gonna end asap. Would be pointless if I got NK'd tonight after spending time reading everything.

If gamma claimed scum before D2, point that out to me, because all I've read has been D2 posts.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 9:20 am

And the tail end of bins dayvig. The flip made me lol though. I bet RC wishes he didn't replace after that.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 9:24 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

LOL

Asks "why would Gamma do this if it means he gets lynched" while LITERALLY saying not to lynch him.

(It's because he's banking on saps like you defending him. Congrats, you're letting Gamma completely out smart you.)
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Not Chara »

Tywin: Gamma claimed lyncher on massive on day 1.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 9:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 667, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 665, gerryoat wrote:i dont understand, were you on mafia team with bins? but your true objective was to lynch massive? also why would you even out that as lyncher, i dont get it.
Yes. I've been cult mason before so it's not like having a secret alignment is a new thing for me. However, I was conversing with the mod about the specifics of my role and they said I was able to remain in the game after I won. Because of that, I decided to claim.
@tywin. He said yes when asked by me
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Narna »

If it hasn't been said yet, gamma is playing like a jester. Just venge kill it on a mislynch. I'm low activity here today.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:24 am

In post 806, gerryoat wrote:
In post 667, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 665, gerryoat wrote:i dont understand, were you on mafia team with bins? but your true objective was to lynch massive? also why would you even out that as lyncher, i dont get it.
Yes. I've been cult mason before so it's not like having a secret alignment is a new thing for me. However, I was conversing with the mod about the specifics of my role and they said I was able to remain in the game after I won. Because of that, I decided to claim.
@tywin. He said yes when asked by me
@gamma: what does this post even mean? So you're scum with a secret lyncher role, but you expect town to help you why? Your win con isn't a town win, yet you think town should keep you alive?

Lol gamma's meta is hilarious. Fine I'll bite. In keeping with tradition, gamma needs to get lynched before endgame regardless.

Whatever I'll hammer if needed. But I will actually try catching up too. If some troll scum NK's me tonight after I waste my time reading 30 something pages, I'm policy lynching you in 10 future games while pretending it's a legit SR. I'll go full RC vs Bins mode on you, minus the toxicity and claiming it's not just a hard SR. Karma is a 10 fold bitch, and I will out troll you all.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 650, Tywin Lannister wrote:I haven't read anything either, to mirror majiffy. I figured I'd be NK'd after the toxicity, but bins flipping mafia made me lol. Now I see multiball.

Almost, whose scum?
You want me to point out like.. God knows how many scum pairings?? It's apparent that everybody will be figting for themselves because it looks like we could have up to 16 scums here (8 scum pairs vs 8 Townies). I seriously can see Kuroi doing that, and the 1-kill per night limit is the way to contain scums from running havoc, plus every Townie being vengeful really suggests a large number of scums too.

The only thing that gives me pause about this theory is: What stops scum from running us all up? "If he's not my partner he's OK to go" could be their motto, though, and they don't know who's scum either (aside from their limited size team), so -AGAIN- it could be the case and everybody's going to try to lynch someone who is not them or their partner.

I can tell yours is the only confirmed Town in the whole thread right now, because we didn't have that kind of info yesterday and if RC's vig hit Town you would have been venge-killed by them, and I don't think RC is suicidal in his play, so yeah.. you're 99% Town.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 682, Chickadee wrote:
In post 708, Leonshade wrote:Don't play like a jester in a game confirmed not to have jesters.

I won't risk hammering yet but the day should end with a Gamma lynch.

More when I'm home.
We already have 8 votes out of the 12 needed.

I agree we should hold off on hammering.

@Gamma, please in all seriousness stop spamming. It's not funny.
Shit I'm sorry
I apologize for being a complete baby about this. Do whatever you like at this point. I'm already resigned to loss.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 718, Not Chara wrote:
In post 715, Leonshade wrote:P-edit: For what it's worth, I took it at face value at first. Gamma's play is what made me reconsider.
we don't need to quicklynch Gamma but i'd rather just flip him at some point.

Gamma's play isn't out of character for Gamma, who i've seen as childish and egotistical before.
i could be wrong but the comparison to another game where ABR was lynched as a 3p makes me think Gamma genuinely thought his bad play would single-handedly change the meta. :P
That's actually why I was so pissed. It was the second time in a row a 3p got burned.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 741, Titus wrote:
In post 735, gerryoat wrote:If there were 2 maf teams I think there wouldn't be 1 nk a night rule. Also I know the mod likes putting SK in his games. Mod meta best meta
Yeah but how does 3+ teams, 1 nk work. Game takes forever.
That's why it's hard to win I guess.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 776, gerryoat wrote:
In post 773, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 764, gerryoat wrote:Wtf are you guys doing. We are lynching gamma but just waiting till everyone talks
I'm lynching whoever I SR after I read this game, not some bad third party player you dictate. You may be scum here. Will pay attention to you during my read.
He claimed mafia, not 3p. He is mafia that can win by a 3p way as well. Regardless he's maf
No I only have the 3p wincon.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 790, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Like, leaving scum alive, and defending scum only benefits you if you are scum. Gamma still gets access to a night kill. Guess what players he isnt killing? Oh right, his scymmatez and anyone defending him lol

No, I don't get what your reason is. Spell it out to me as if 8 was a first time player.
Actually that's wrong. When Bins died I lost access to the nightkills.
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 657, gerryoat wrote:okay so, there is more than 1 mafia team. I tried to iso bins, but she didn't really give much tells as to who her partners could be. I think chickadee is town, but like the fact that there seems to be different mafia teams complicates things.
More than one? :lol:

Let me try again: The standard is 2 in 9, 3 in 13, 4 in 17 and 5 in 21.

So, it's 5-6 scums in a 24 player game. That's the standard. However, if 2 teams existed it's be like 3-3-18 or maybe 4-4-16 to compensate for the numbers.

However, what we have are not 3-person or 4-person teams. We have 2-person teams, so at least 4 of them.

Then these teams all share only one NK, while we have a kill of our own too. So we actually have a lynch (we share that one with all scums even if "combined" they get the majority at one point or another), and we have our venge kill (this one is purely a TOWN kill) everytime one of us gets lynched.

Usually Vengeful could be considered a negative utility because it could hit Town, so how come EVERY TOWNIE is vengeful by day? This suggests a wider scum base (i.e. the probability of hitting scum is higher).

This leads me to believe we have something between 6-8 pairs of Mafia, and each is working totally on their own. They need to eliminate the Town AS WELL AS every other Mafia team to win. (This is why "this game is very hard to win" was announced in the front page).

Once we get this concept, we can then proceed to evaluate the D1 proceedings and how everybody voted, bearing in mind it is very unlikely scum would vote for their own p (because it would be extremely ridiculous to bus your one and only partner), but anyone flipping scum doesn't say anything about whom they've voted either (apart form them not being in that specific mafia pair).

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I expect massive is lyncher on me so let him vote me when you lynch me
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 663, Gamma Emerald wrote:You guys are fucking dense. I'm never being honest about my role as 3p again. You have proven that trying to work with Town as 3p is a shit deal.
Gamma, with the info we have right now Massive is very likely Town. WHY should we help you lynch him?? It's as simple as that. It's not like you claimed a survivour and we could've let you live and see if we can win the game without getting close to LyLo for example.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 816, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I expect massive is lyncher on me so let him vote me when you lynch me

What leads you to believe this? Is it just a hunch, or is there something specific?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 818, Chickadee wrote:
In post 816, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I expect massive is lyncher on me so let him vote me when you lynch me

What leads you to believe this? Is it just a hunch, or is there something specific?
1) my lyncher role is based on flavor so I expect him to be too
2) the thing Grey did makes me think Sergeant Slaughter has something against me.
<Embrace The Void>

FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 11:54 am

Post by FireScreamer »

RIP in peace Grey
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 669, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also someday I'll roll Jester and I will ASSFUCK YOU WITH THE KNOWLEDGE I EARNED HERE.
I'll repeat: It's not the fact that you are 3P, it's what it takes for you to win. If you were a Jester I would have gladly granted you your win. If you were a Survivour I would have tolerated you for as long as your survival didn't jeopardize the Town chances to win. But you are asking me to lynch Massive for you, and with 2-person teams I find it highly unlikely Massive is on such a small team AND had you hunting specifically for his head. Now he can be 3P as well, a survivour to be exact, but that's about it. He can't be a member of a Mafia cell (yeah, that's how I'm calling these tiny separate groups). It's game play 101

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

All right. I think you're Town A50.
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 696, FireScreamer wrote:Gamma wagon is easy wagon filled with people who don't want town to think about things
I agree on the premise but disgree with the reasoning. I think it might be scums wanting to avoid being venged. The best way to do it is to lynch a non-town so we know they have no venge kill. (Watch everyone who jumps OFF that wagon after this post) :lol:

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald
Even if I can't win I don't want to leave yet
I feel I can help if I try
VOTE: kmd
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”