Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1948, Tammy wrote:Titus when did you start scum reading Aristophanes?
Since his post saying on the ball Titus is scum Titus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

The problem I'm having with Titus is that she's not using her vote to actually do anything

Like proxy the vote to me if you don't care where it goes

But when you're the leading wagon and your vote is OMGUS then what do I have to work with to move wagons onto scum. And it's frustrating b/c this is exactly what I see town Titus does where she OMGUS votes someone early and then makes it hard to work with her.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:36 am

In post 1951, Titus wrote:
In post 1948, Tammy wrote:Titus when did you start scum reading Aristophanes?
Since his post saying on the ball Titus is scum Titus.
I agree here btw where the Ari post looked like it was trying to discredit you but then he doesn't offer actual reads so it looked like heavy side shading.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1952, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:The problem I'm having with Titus is that she's not using her vote to actually do anything

I am. I am protesting shitty wagons. There's no rule that says I have to vote town.

Second, I would proxy my vote to Fire if Proxying not you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:40 am

I actually wanna do a Frogger wagon but I feel like 0 people will join me and it's disheartening.

Ari is a compromise I'm willing to do but he needs some actual content.

Someone needs to explain to me why they are townreading the Rb/Prism slot because everything they are writing is looking forced and manipulative and I can no longer tell if it's confirmation bias or people are just ignoring me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Tammy »

Spoiler:
In post 1949, Titus wrote:
In post 1946, Tammy wrote:You know what maybe the problem is me. I feel like I start off being patient, I feel like I've tried working with you, tried explaining where I thought your perceptions were wrong, been open to hearing other reasons. Yes, I've gotten increasingly aggravated as the game has gone on, and that is due to you obviously not reading my posts and saying I'm doing stuff I'm not doing. I think what you actually want is for me to just agree with you on everything. That's not going to happen, so I'm just going to stop trying to work with you, it causes me too much frustration.
This is how I have felt with you since you've told me meta this meta that, your reads suck, repeat them.

Are you seriously TRing everyone I'd vote?

I am sure there's a game out there where I felt this apathetic. I don't really do meta or remember those.
I never said your reads suck. I never said repeat them. I disagreed with your reasoning and I said why.

I gave you an iso of the last game implosion and I played together where we were town to show you that his interaction with me in this game was the same as that game. I told you that if Implosion were scum he was trying to mimic that game. I asked why you weren't prodding him beyond that initial thing and why you didn't react to his vote. (this is a person I am null on and have problems with, so I'm open to hearing suspicions.)

I gave you my read on Nacho and how it was based on interaction and his early game solving. I pointed you to Gay Mafia, a game you were in, to show you how our interaction this game was very similar to there. You have played enough games with the both of us that you should be able to prod at things. (This is a person I am hard town reading; I will disagree with suspicions on this slot but I am open to hearing your problems.)

I pointed out that hiraki just replied to your statement that you were sorting, which was in no way a perspective slip. I asked for other reasons for this read. (This is a player I'm null on and am paranoid about, so I'm open to hearing suspicions.)

On Aristophanes I thought he was making a joke, you know how people often say that crazy titus is town titus, but if titus makes sense she's scum. considering he was saying he was going to sheep you, it didn't look like shade. (This is a person I'm slightly better than null on, I'm open to hearing suspicions.

I never asked you to repeat them. I said I was concerned that you weren't prodding at them and trying to sort them. That doesn't show me you're trying to solve the game.
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 08, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:42 am

In post 1954, Titus wrote:
In post 1952, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:The problem I'm having with Titus is that she's not using her vote to actually do anything

I am. I am protesting shitty wagons. There's no rule that says I have to vote town.

????

But you're not protesting your own wagon or trying to figure out who is scum or town on it, you just said you're willing to go on any of them.

And I'm not forcing you to get on Prism but I do want a response that is better than "they're dripping with scumhunting" when I ISO them and see like few posts with surface level content and then posts promising content.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:44 am

In post 1882, Titus wrote:I'm never getting a lynch I want with this crowd. I'll just settle for not terrible or me.

:neutral:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Tammy »

I am not town reading the rb/prism slot, in fact I've addressed my issues with rb and in particular the weird treatment of nacho. I do know that Prism prefers scum, so the interpretation that he's just putting it off because he's scum isn't very strong. I haven't read the over night posts yet beyond a skim, so I can't address the content they might have in them.

Frogger I go back and forth on. When he's here, I like him but then when he's gone I get worried about him.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler:
In post 1957, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:

????

But you're not protesting your own wagon or trying to figure out who is scum or town on it, you just said you're willing to go on any of them.

And I'm not forcing you to get on Prism but I do want a response that is better than "they're dripping with scumhunting" when I ISO them and see like few posts with surface level content and then posts promising content.

I can't do that when I am discredited to holy hell as arrogant. They're all lurking and not a damn thing to do about it.

What you just said about Prism is buzzword salad.
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 08, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1959, Tammy wrote:I am not town reading the rb/prism slot, in fact I've addressed my issues with rb and in particular the weird treatment of nacho. I do know that Prism prefers scum, so the interpretation that he's just putting it off because he's scum isn't very strong. I haven't read the over night posts yet beyond a skim, so I can't address the content they might have in them.

Frogger I go back and forth on. When he's here, I like him but then when he's gone I get worried about him.
Have you even considered your boyfiend could be scum and that's why the interactions look wierd?

Seems pretty clear rb got fed up with the no shitpost rule and left rather than justify his posts to the mod.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Tammy »

You are an arrogant player, you know that. Lots of people are; it's not a discredit, it's not an insult. It was me talking about my issue with rb's treatment of you versus nacho, whom he was trying to discredit to holy hell.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1961, Titus wrote:
In post 1959, Tammy wrote:I am not town reading the rb/prism slot, in fact I've addressed my issues with rb and in particular the weird treatment of nacho. I do know that Prism prefers scum, so the interpretation that he's just putting it off because he's scum isn't very strong. I haven't read the over night posts yet beyond a skim, so I can't address the content they might have in them.

Have you even considered your boyfiend could be scum and that's why the interactions look wierd?

Seems pretty clear rb got fed up with the no shitpost rule and left rather than justify his posts to the mod.
The interaction wasn't weird on Nacho's end, it was weird on rb's end. Nacho gave some reads and rb went on a rant about how arrogant nacho was, how he didn't want to listen to him, and just in general tried to make him feel like shit.

RB was my issue, not nacho.

And nacho's not scum. Sorry.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1941, Alisae wrote:You now just noticed...
no -- I noticed beofore.

I now feel like he's the scummiest.

but thanks
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1959, Tammy wrote:Frogger I go back and forth on. When he's here, I like him but then when he's gone I get worried about him.
How about analyze me for my play, not my activity.

Why aren't you voting Keyser or Titus?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1955, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I actually wanna do a Frogger wagon but I feel like 0 people will join me and it's disheartening.
Well try to start one and see how it goes.

i'm town. You're not analyzing my play. You're analyzing my meta. I'm not playing to my town OR my scum meta here.

Your comment that me/alisae is scum theater is laughable. Alisae and I wouldn't play scum like this together.
Heil King Froggo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1962, Tammy wrote:You are an arrogant player, you know that. Lots of people are; it's not a discredit, it's not an insult. It was me talking about my issue with rb's treatment of you versus nacho, whom he was trying to discredit to holy hell.
Really? By painting me as arrogant if I push something, it gets dismissed as Titus being overconfident and wrong. If I give you space and be cooperative, then I am scum avoiding waves. By dismissing me as arrogant, you don't have to listen to a thing I say, and that is a discredit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1966, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1955, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I actually wanna do a Frogger wagon but I feel like 0 people will join me and it's disheartening.
Well try to start one and see how it goes.

i'm town. You're not analyzing my play. You're analyzing my meta. I'm not playing to my town OR my scum meta here.

Your comment that me/alisae is scum theater is laughable. Alisae and I wouldn't play scum like this together.
Your Ari read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1965, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1959, Tammy wrote:Frogger I go back and forth on. When he's here, I like him but then when he's gone I get worried about him.
How about analyze me for my play, not my activity.

Why aren't you voting Keyser or Titus?
It's not by activity. When you're here I like what you're saying and I feel all cozy, but the feeling doesn't linger as much as I'd like it to.

Not sure where I want my vote.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1968, Titus wrote:Your Ari read?
If he's scum it's unlikely with you.

I guess town because I scumread you and keyser.

I was scum on him earlier for the same comment you found about him, and pointed it out. Some things he said made me feel better, but I should probably revisit that slot too.

I'm certain keyser is scum though.
Heil King Froggo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Alisae »

Frog I'm sry =(
I just feel kinda saddened that I can't get my reads lynched so I sorta just gave up. =(
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

I understand that...but it doesn't mean I didn't notice before (in fact, I've said several times before I've noticed). It's just gotten to the point where he's easily my biggest scumread.
Heil King Froggo.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1967, Titus wrote:
In post 1962, Tammy wrote:You are an arrogant player, you know that. Lots of people are; it's not a discredit, it's not an insult. It was me talking about my issue with rb's treatment of you versus nacho, whom he was trying to discredit to holy hell.
Really? By painting me as arrogant if I push something, it gets dismissed as Titus being overconfident and wrong. If I give you space and be cooperative, then I am scum avoiding waves. By dismissing me as arrogant, you don't have to listen to a thing I say, and that is a discredit.
Okay so remember when i said the one thing I hate about playing with you is that you don't read my posts and accuse me of doing things I'm not doing. Yeah, you keep doing that this game.

Why didn't you have a problem with rb when he was ranting about nacho being arrogant?

And what I said was that I didn't understand why rb was calling nacho arrogant and ranting against him but being lovey dovey to you when you are an arrogant player and it was suggested that it was odd he was being nice to you.

Never said or implied any of the bullshit you're peddling right now.

Stop with the bullshit to me and scum hunt. This doesn't look town, this looks like you trying to distract me with an argument so you can discredit me and then make me useless before you kill me tonight.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1950, Firebringer wrote:How is everyones morning going? I am trying to get motivation to exercise.
What you all up to?
Shopping. Need booze.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1969, Tammy wrote:It's not by activity. When you're here I like what you're saying and I feel all cozy, but the feeling doesn't linger as much as I'd like it to.
That's fine.

You'll see i'm town as the game goes on. I have faith.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”