Fire
Tammy

people who are having fun:

frog

people who are scum:

keyser
ari
Add Titus to that list of miserable.

I hate games where players insult you for disagreeing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2210 (isolation #201) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

That or sub out the moment they get wagoned.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2213 (isolation #202) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2212, Fro99er wrote:I've gotten worse and worse since my return to mafia.

Laundry I was really good.
Our first hydra game I was really good.
Pine's game I was ok
Civ I was ok
Bringer 2 I was ok
Fire's most recent game I was trash
I've gotten amazing if people aren't dicks. If I can stop people from being a dick at me, I'm very good. If I get into a shitfest, my reads go down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2220 (isolation #203) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2215, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2210, Titus wrote:Add Titus to that list of miserable.
wasn't sure where you stood and didn't want to assume for you

I'm sorry you are miserable.
I know. I just hate players who can't handle disagreement. *shrug* If Tammy could just agree to disagree and listen to my reads posts, we'd be fine but she's not ok with me SRing Nacho.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2221 (isolation #204) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2219, Tammy wrote:I haven't lied or insulted at all. (That egotistical comment i guess was insulting but it was how I viewed you being with boon skies, and I apologized.)

I don't think I'm better than anyone. I really quite frankly think I'm shit at everything.
Then why do you call me arrogant? Beat me down for SRing Nacho? Say that I'm garbage at working with people?

Like none of that is true if you saw my town meta from anything that's not 2+ years ago or with ABR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2230 (isolation #205) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2226, Tammy wrote:I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO AND READING EVERY POST. I'VE ASKED FOR UPDATES ON THOUGHTS. YOU CAN SCUM READ NACHO ALL YOU WANT, YOU'RE JUST WRONG. IF YOU'RE TOWN AND YOU'RE WRONG ON A SCUM READ THEN YOU'RE VIEW OF THE GAME IS WRONG. I'M NOT JUST GOING TO NOT POINT OUT SOMETHING I KNOW IS WRONG.
Yeah, well you haven't been listening Tammy. You've read. You've tried to listen, but you're no better than Math in that regard. I told you how I scumhunt. I've directed you to places on how I read. I'll never be normal or normal with emotions and put great work into improving reading tone and emotion. Do I get it right? No, but there is a reason I hate D1. If I get a lock scumread, it's probably wrong. So I just leave it at a pool and let my townreads pick.

The way you've treated me is that you know Nacho better than I do, so it's ok if he whiteknights you. No it isn't. It's not ok that Nacho has been a non-entity. You might be able to tone read each other because you know each other for years. I never will. Prism picked up on the same thing, and you had conflict with Prism.

Your implosion read is mud because you want implosion to be town but the only thing he's done is defend you and Nacho.

Do I have the game solved? Far from it.

Does Keyser's recent posting bother me? Sure, but it does nothing to progress the game and he's still likely flipping town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2231 (isolation #206) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

@Fire, Not fighting you. Just forget it. Nacho's not getting lynched today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2234 (isolation #207) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2234, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2232, Titus wrote:@Fire, Not fighting you. Just forget it. Nacho's not getting lynched today.
It was a joke friend
Hahaha. (forced laughter) I suck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2238 (isolation #208) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2238, Firebringer wrote:Not really but I think keyser would give us more info if he flipped scum?
Nah, Keyser is a town pushed wagon, so what information would it give us?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2240 (isolation #209) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2240, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2239, Titus wrote:
In post 2238, Firebringer wrote:Not really but I think keyser would give us more info if he flipped scum?
Nah, Keyser is a town pushed wagon, so what information would it give us?
Wasn't talking about VCA Titus.
Was talking about his reads and how people interacted with him
*shrug* If you can get something from it, I'll hammer it. I just don't see it being worthwhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2247 (isolation #210) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2245, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2241, Titus wrote:*shrug* If you can get something from it, I'll hammer it.
"Grotesque"
Spoiler:
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 08, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2249 (isolation #211) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

I'll put that in word form. Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2255 (isolation #212) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2252, Fro99er wrote:then you said you'd hammer keyser so I called it "grotesque" because he should think that of you for saying that if he thought that of me
Can we label this out for those of us who are slower, namely me? k thanks. I thought you were saying my attempts to work with people were grotesque.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2256 (isolation #213) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

I'm heading now now. I may or may not be back tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2282 (isolation #214) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2281, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Spoiler: First Wall for Titus!
In post 1493, Titus wrote:You can say I am misreading things but when reality conflicts with players literal text to me, I am going to have a scumread. To me, it looks like Nacho scumread implosion and backed off the moment Implosion TRed you.
This is what happened, yes!
However, you seem to be pieces of context which I've talked about in here. You seem to be acting like this is something that happened midgame but it happened in the beginning stages when the game was just starting. If this is something that still bothers you, why not give it a full response? You gave it something along the lines of "agree to disagree" but I think it's perfectly possible for you to go more in depth than that - what is unbelievable about my making a not-serious vote on implosion early and then townreading him for his posting made after the vote?
In post 1493, Titus wrote:It also feels Nacho decided you were town before you set foot in the thread.
This is a perfectly valid criticism, but I think that's a thought you would have if you were town in Gay Mafia with us as well!
In post 1493, Titus wrote:It's D1 and I am open to being wrong, but replies like yours that essentially say plug your nose to our circle jerk are not helpful. I am curious about your other reads.
This is not quite was she was trying to say here.
Even though she says she can't understand your problems with my townread on you, she's not saying that she wants you to ignore the interactions between us. In fact, what she actually ended up saying was the complete opposite of "plug your nose to our circle jerk":
In post 1111, Tammy wrote:You can still ask him questions. You can still ask me questions. It feels wrong that if it's something you don't trust or can't understand that you're not poking at it or trying to understand.
I can understand feeling frustrated when it feels like you're not allowed to express what you believe without fear of starting a conflict or being shut down, but I don't believe that's what's happening here. Tammy's problem with your early game was precisely that you were plugging your nose to the circle jerk (which is an unfortunate misunderstanding); this posting is encouraging you to push, to prod, to sort your feelings because the town!Titus that we both know and love doesn't let things that bother her to this extent just fester. If you've been holding back sorting for Tammy's sake, then I believe it's a mistake and only contributing to your mutual frustration.
My reply. Great your here. I'd like you to a) elaborate on your Tammy read beyond she's town because I decided to TR my girlfriend or b) elaborate on your current reads. I don't believe Tammy has any reason to lie about your work schedule so you haven't been here (a wonder why she'd never give me the same courtesy) so I'll suppose you haven't been here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2284 (isolation #215) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2284, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2283, Titus wrote:a) elaborate on your Tammy read beyond she's town because I decided to TR my girlfriend
Thats not what is happening Titus.
Sure seems like it to me, and Nacho asked for brutal. I think he's not hunting Tammy at all. I'd like him to prove me wrong though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2286 (isolation #216) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler:
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 08, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2291 (isolation #217) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2288, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2283, Titus wrote:(a wonder why she'd never give me the same courtesy)
Intimate knowledge of my schedule is a living together/dating courtesy type of thing so unless you're living in the back room with waffles or secretly cuckolding me then I'm not surprised that it's a courtesy being extended only to me.
Sure but lying about where you or someobe else is I regard as blacklistable

~ No more blacklist threats from either of you please. Keep it out of game thread. ~
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2294 (isolation #218) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Nacho, your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2368 (isolation #219) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2361, Tammy wrote:All of that is fair!

Isoing does deprive context and makes it suboptimal.

Just following town reads also *can* be suboptimal because yes just because they're town doesn't mean they're right.

They're definitely imperfect solutions to trying to catchup in a game moving faster than you can dedicate to every post, but for day one at least it can be a stop-gap measure.

Some people take the view that as long as their town reads aren't lynched day one, they don't really care who is lynched since it's almost always a mislynch anyway, that's an imperfect view to have also, but it's one some players take.
I'm one of them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2396 (isolation #220) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

I still hate the Keyser wagon but I haven't been thrilled with his recent replies.

I still think Nacho and Tammy are using arrogance when they should say confidence and the whole thing is just unnecessarily insulting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2402 (isolation #221) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Keyser

Pretty clear we weren't lynching in my pool of decent lynches anyway. *shrug* If you want out, happy to oblige.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2403 (isolation #222) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

Good luck Keyser.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2408 (isolation #223) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2405, Keyser Söze wrote:No worries.

Cheers Titus.
Last reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2411 (isolation #224) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2407, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Welcome to my death tunnel. Not happy.

VOTE: Titus
*shrug*

You could have actually stuck on Ari rather than dicking around voting obvtown to force players to play the way you wanted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2415 (isolation #225) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2412, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:!!!!!!!!!

I'll take the silence as a scum lynch?

Naisuu
I'm taking it as a fuck the assholes, I only liked Titus anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2427 (isolation #226) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2424, Keyser Söze wrote:If you liked my reads you would have loved me this game fro99er.
State them again please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2443 (isolation #227) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2434, Fro99er wrote:Look -- if you really are town, you also have some work to do instead of blaming everyone else.

You didn't work with anyone this game. You sat in your fucking tunnel hoping if you said the same thing over and over again people would listen.

that's not how you connect with other players.

But you're just gonna blame everyone else.
*shrug*

It's still my pool of five anyway.

Nacho better give reads tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2454 (isolation #228) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler:
In post 2446, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2443, Titus wrote:
In post 2434, Fro99er wrote:Look -- if you really are town, you also have some work to do instead of blaming everyone else.

You didn't work with anyone this game. You sat in your fucking tunnel hoping if you said the same thing over and over again people would listen.

that's not how you connect with other players.

But you're just gonna blame everyone else.
*shrug*

It's still my pool of five anyway.

Nacho better give reads tomorrow.
yah that was at keyser. Not mad at you titus <3

*shrug* It's what people with unpopular reads do to let others scumhunt and come around rather than be arrogant and toxic.
Last edited by nancy on Tue May 09, 2017 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2455 (isolation #229) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2450, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:CAN YOU STOP WITH THE SHRUGGING
*smirk* *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2469 (isolation #230) » Tue May 09, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2456, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You seriously give off that you don't actually care.

You KNOW I can find a whole scum team D1 but you stopped that right befor it happened.

You're showing you don't care and I believe that is you're true emotion because you're playing to win coin
I can too. But make more noise rather than listen or reconsider and blame it on shrugging. Really man. Displaying emotion in a clear, concise format doesn't block you from doing jackshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2552 (isolation #231) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

No feedback.

Gee, people are wagoning me. Not surprised.

VOTE: Nacho

Still waiting on that reads list Nacho.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2557 (isolation #232) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2553, Nachomamma8 wrote:{Firebringer, Frogger, Aristophanes, Tammy, Ser Arthur Dayne}
{Gin, Alisae}
{Hikari Link}
{Titus, Prism}
Aristophanes as high town? You've got to be kidding me Nacho.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2559 (isolation #233) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2556, Firebringer wrote:I actually have nothing, I got a no result.
I wanted to see if someone was going to claim roleblocking me.

Scum may have one?
I really don't get you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2563 (isolation #234) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2560, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2559, Titus wrote:
In post 2556, Firebringer wrote:I actually have nothing, I got a no result.
I wanted to see if someone was going to claim roleblocking me.

Scum may have one?
I really don't get you.
What do you mean?
Why claim here at all when you wouldn't be able to deduce who blocked you at all? Since the scum have a blocker, they know this, thus you're not going to get a pile on for scum. All it does is say Fire's a PR...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2565 (isolation #235) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2562, Firebringer wrote:Has any of your reads changed Titus San?
No. I was at a PoE pool yesterday. I'm at a PoE pool today. If I'm standing alone, I might as well vote a scumread I believe in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2568 (isolation #236) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2564, Prism wrote:The fact that Tammy is alive today reinforces that she is correct here, in the sense that Nacho fooling her two days in a row is unlikely in his mind and he knows it.
Please, we all have an affinity for players we like.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2580 (isolation #237) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2578, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2576, Alisae wrote:
In post 2570, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2566, Alisae wrote:Fruit for Thought: Implosion claimed to scum!Gin.
I thought about this momentarily but then wouldn't that heavily implicate him?
And wouldn't gin prioritize someone else to kill way before just a jailkeeper?

He could learn who implosion was going to block or protect anyways.
I think this makes it more likely gin is town
There's no actual way to prove that Implosion claimed to Gin, so I don't see how it's incriminating.
Let's say he did learn who the JK was jailing. If Gin didn't like the target, Gin could kill the JK. If the JK was targetting town and scum!Gin was okay with it, they could leave the JK to their own devices. Also, Implosion could easily lie about who he was going to JK, but that's kinda early to be making plays like that because Implosion doesn't get much information about it.
But I am saying if he didn't claim to gin, why would he kill implosion?
If he did claim you could reasonable guess who implosion would block/protect I think.

So why would gin kill implosion or even approve of it?
I think it's unlikely.
Umm PR kill it? There doesn't seem to be evidence implosion told Gin so? This whole conversation feels wierd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2592 (isolation #238) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2586, Firebringer wrote:I am pretty sure Titus is scum right now lol.
I just don't want to lynch her.

Five bucks says team is:
Alisae, Titus, Prism
I'd help you bus Alisae, otherwise my vote stays on Nacho.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2593 (isolation #239) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2591, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Prism
Thank you for putting in those final thoughts Prism.
Appreciate you taking time out to do that.

Unfortunately I think your slot is scum, so I must lynch.
Why are you attacking everyone who TRs me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2599 (isolation #240) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Fuck really, Prism getting replaced. Hot damn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2601 (isolation #241) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2594, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2592, Titus wrote:
In post 2586, Firebringer wrote:I am pretty sure Titus is scum right now lol.
I just don't want to lynch her.

Five bucks says team is:
Alisae, Titus, Prism
I'd help you bus Alisae, otherwise my vote stays on Nacho.
I thought you were townreading Firebringer?
I'm joking around with him. He'll jokingly claim scum, I'll tell him which partner I want to bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2608 (isolation #242) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2605, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2563, Titus wrote:Since the scum have a blocker,
How do you know scum have a blocker?
Hypothetical assuming Fire town. Don't quote shit out of context Frogger. It's annoying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2612 (isolation #243) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2610, Firebringer wrote:I really want to lynch Prism or Alisae today
Alisae and Ari are still good lynches to me Fire.

You're just going to have to vote there. Also Prism is getting replaced.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2614 (isolation #244) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2611, Firebringer wrote:Gin, Fro99er, Tammy, Nacho, SAD are all strong town reads.
I'd be fine with this but take out Gin and Nacho. Gin is a weak TR and Nacho obviously isn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2619 (isolation #245) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2613, Alisae wrote:maybe I should just Desperado Titus.
Welcome to try but there are better shots if you're attached to that brain of yours, assuming you are. I hate being conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2623 (isolation #246) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2617, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2608, Titus wrote:
In post 2605, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2563, Titus wrote:Since the scum have a blocker,
How do you know scum have a blocker?
Hypothetical assuming Fire town. Don't quote shit out of context Frogger. It's annoying.
Why couldn't he have been blocked/protected by implosion?
He was supposing he wasn't. The whole point of the dialogue was Fire's thing made no sense from any perspective.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2624 (isolation #247) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Alisae
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2636 (isolation #248) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2628, Alisae wrote:
In post 403, Alisae wrote:Actually no.
Fuck this.
Claiming 1-shot Novice Desperado.
Bombard: Boonskiies

Bye scum.
What's the point in quoting this? It already shows you fakeclaimed once before.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2644 (isolation #249) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2639, Fro99er wrote:Alisae if you're town you'd be working with me not fake claiming vig/desperado here.

PEdit where are your crumbs
Why the hell would anyone crumb desperado? That's worse than crumbing doctor.

Second, if you think Alisae would crumb that, he already claimed 1-shot Novice desperado on D1. That's a desperado that cannot be used d1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2651 (isolation #250) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

@Alisae, yeah scum doctors crumb doc. Town ones don't. The closest town docs should come unless town implodes is sheep this guy, after a no kill.

Desperadoes don't exactly need to hint at results. So why crumb there at all?

@Frogger,

It's on the wiki.

If Alisae Desperadoes you, if you're town, she dies.
If you're scum, you die.
p-edit 6 times jeezus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2891 (isolation #251) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2889, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm pretty confident that Aristophanes is town; this is outside of his scum range. Mind talking to me about what you find off about Fire?
Lurking is outside is scum range?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2893 (isolation #252) » Fri May 12, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2892, Firebringer wrote:Aristophanes has just been less active all over, not sure thats a tell on him anymore.
It certainly doesn't warrant being a high TR though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2902 (isolation #253) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2899, Tammy wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2348, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2346, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 2050, Aristophanes wrote:Wait...when did SAD get in here!?
In post 2069, Titus wrote:
In post 2069, Aristophanes wrote:What in the everloving fuck did I do!?
XD XD XD
Your reads? P.s. SAD was rb.
In post 2085, Aristophanes wrote:Fire replaced out? That's sad. He was the RB slot right? Oh well, fresh player to read at least.
In post 2331, Aristophanes wrote:Oh, and Titus, I still don't get the point of saying SAD replaced the wrong slot. I let you get away with it to see reactions, and you seem to think it makes me scum. Can you explain it better?
This is not natural thought progression.

I think you're a cool person Ari but this is not town logic whatsoever.
Well then I'm town with scum logic...
Awkward.
In post 2317, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2315, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I just checked and your boonskiies vote is 40 pages old.

And you say nothing is evolving.

How do you just want things to get done if you're not actively pushing for a change.

Like it's easy to say "not much seems to be changing or evolving". Town you wouldn't be satisfied with that and would be pushing for an active change. And trust me, I understand the lazy-scum feeling more than anything.
Okay, and I'm missing another chunk in those 40 pages. I'm honestly not satisfied with just saying that nothing is that I, but I don't have the game knowledge to question people atm, nor a read strong enough to push.

If I were lazy scum I would look extremely different in these posts. I have a long history of horrible scumgames where I don't post. This is not the case here!
In post 2311, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2308, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:You just say you're behind

you're not making a conscious effort to TRY or give something for people to work with unless you're probed to death by people.
Well, I am.

I'm trying to form reads and be helpful but I'm not finding much to poke at in my catchups. Everyone is saying things but I find little of it helpful and mist of it just repeats what they said before! Loke, for a game with this many posts, not much seems to be changing or evolving!
In post 2305, Aristophanes wrote:How do people think I'm scum??

I've been behind the whole game. Literally have not been caught up once. What do you think that does for one's reads!?
Do you seriously think that AriScum comes in and picks a fight with Boon like that? Or that I openly admit I skimmed or skipped any long posts?

I'm 7 more behind btw on top of the rest. It's a shit reason to scumread me.
In post 2316, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2313, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:It's not even hard if you're actually scumhunting to look at a page and get gut vibes or w/e for different people that you can use at a starting point.
Nah, I can survive without talking points. I just look at the posts this game and feel nothing to swing me either way. None of it feels AI even though it probably should! I'll get there, don't worry. I just haven't felt it yet.

These posts felt decently good from Aristophanes. I'm just not sure that Aristophanes as caught scum goes wait why are people scum reading me? There's some earlier posts that felt decently cheeky as well, but these are just some more recent ones that I liked and I need to get back to grading finals.
There's nothing really different in those posts from college mafia where he was a serial killer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3151 (isolation #254) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3126, Tammy wrote:No, i still think Titus is very likely to be scum. I was hoping if she was actually town that she would do something today that would help me see that. So far, I haven't seen anything to change my suspicions.

If you have asked me anything else, I'm sorry I missed it. I've been trying to get these grades finalized and have been kind of jumping in when I'm taking a quick break from grading, so if I missed something please ask me again.
Nothing will help you see that you're wrong on me other than lying to you and claiming Nacho's town when he isn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3152 (isolation #255) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3147, Firebringer wrote:Its weird how many people i am townreading for scumreading me.
You frankly shouldn't. You're obvtown. So is infinity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3154 (isolation #256) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3130, Firebringer wrote:TITUS COME IN HERE. I NEED YOUR HELP!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Hi. You don't need my help. Tonal reading and hypocricsy signs are really showing the answer here. I just feel defeated that no one will actually do it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3155 (isolation #257) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3153, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus are you really arrogant enough to think that the majority of the town, most of whom know nacho well, including tammy who knows him incredibly well, are all wrong on the read?
Who is the majority of town you speak of?

Second, confidence not arrogance. Nacho still hasn't sorted anyone and is coastong while we rip our heads off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3156 (isolation #258) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Town =/= correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3158 (isolation #259) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Ari might be active enough to be not scum now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3159 (isolation #260) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3157, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3152, Titus wrote:
In post 3147, Firebringer wrote:Its weird how many people i am townreading for scumreading me.
You frankly shouldn't. You're obvtown. So is infinity.
You know Titus, if you are scum this is your way of incriminating me lol.
You said you needed my help. I'm here, I'm not dealing with this insinuating crap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3162 (isolation #261) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Gin

If I will die, I will at least resort you. I probably should fight more so town has a shot of maybe lynching nacho on day 50 but my give a fuck is low.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3163 (isolation #262) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3161, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3159, Titus wrote:You said you needed my help. I'm here, I'm not dealing with this insinuating crap.
luv u *hugs Titus*
*hugs Fire*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3166 (isolation #263) » Sat May 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3165, Infinity 324 wrote:I also don't like how you can suddenly read me right away now when you've misread me quite a few times in the past.

There's some paranoia missing in your reads here.
Nah for anyone familiar with you from accounting mafia there really isn't needing anyway, add in Frogger obvious town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3168 (isolation #264) » Sat May 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3164, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3155, Titus wrote:
In post 3153, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus are you really arrogant enough to think that the majority of the town, most of whom know nacho well, including tammy who knows him incredibly well, are all wrong on the read?
Who is the majority of town you speak of?

Second, confidence not arrogance. Nacho still hasn't sorted anyone and is coastong while we rip our heads off.
Me, gin, tammy, I assume ari as well. Probably other people too
Yeah i tr you and tammy. Not so sure on the others.

Quantity also doesn't make a read right.

Remember when I compromised away from you in accounting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3169 (isolation #265) » Sat May 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3167, Kelvin Smith wrote:People trust Desperado? Why? Did I miss something?
Scum are basically just attacking me in lieu of scumhunting. I was voting Desperado, therefore he's trustworthy. There's no reason behind his place as he hasn't engaged.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3171 (isolation #266) » Sat May 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Leon is shitting away my tr there
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3172 (isolation #267) » Sat May 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler:
In post 3170, Tammy wrote:
In post 3151, Titus wrote:
In post 3126, Tammy wrote:No, i still think Titus is very likely to be scum. I was hoping if she was actually town that she would do something today that would help me see that. So far, I haven't seen anything to change my suspicions.

If you have asked me anything else, I'm sorry I missed it. I've been trying to get these grades finalized and have been kind of jumping in when I'm taking a quick break from grading, so if I missed something please ask me again.
Nothing will help you see that you're wrong on me other than lying to you and claiming Nacho's town when he isn't.

I'm open to being wrong on you I've made that very clear, but you've not shown me that and it has nothing to do with your bad read on Nacho. You can keep calling him scum when he isn't, but that's not going to make him scum.

You can also discredit my read all you want and you can say he's just coasting, but there are several people in this game who've seen me doubt and scum read a nacho that was barely present and not doing the things he should be doing. This is not an affinity read, this is not a I'm letting nacho get by read, this is a I know what town nacho looks like and he's town read.

Great, then I will find his partners and work around you when I feel like it.

You pushed through a lynch in my townblock yesterday and you still basically won't listen and I know it so I am going to try to work with Infinity and Fire. Probably more tomorrow.
Last edited by nancy on Sat May 13, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3213 (isolation #268) » Sun May 14, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Tammy, You don't have to be on a wagon to ensure a piece of shit wagon goes through. You aren't on me now, but no one in their right mind doubts you're pushing me.

P.S. Gin is probably scum. The reaction to me voting him is melodramatic and fake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3214 (isolation #269) » Sun May 14, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3212, Infinity 324 wrote:I think the scumteam is leon/titus/hikari
Swap me for Gin and this isn't horrible.

I would swap Nacho for Leon though based on earlier play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3215 (isolation #270) » Sun May 14, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

Never lynch Fire, Infinity, SAD, Tammy. That's the real townblock even if I get shouted down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3217 (isolation #271) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3216, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Lol, I'm starting to think only scum will say what I say sounds fake. It's such a shit accusation because you're not fighting my argument because you know you're fucked. All you're doing is this weak ass attempts to discredit me to try and get the lynch off you.
What argument?

There hasn't been one. It's all circlejerking while doing zero scumhunting. Hell Nacho even admitted he's done nothing today. Yet, you're trying to rile people up so he doesn't have to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3218 (isolation #272) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

I am however well aware that I am getting shouted down for my opinion in this one that Nacho is scum. I cannot get him lynched today.

Do you disagree with my townblock Gin? Are you threatened by it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3219 (isolation #273) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

Cat got your tongue Gin?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3220 (isolation #274) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3200, nancy wrote:
Votecount 2.06

Titus (4)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic,
Nachommama8
, Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne
Desperado (1)
~ Firebringer
Firebringer (1)
~ Desperado
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Titus

Not voting (4)
~
Leonshade
, Kelvin Smith, Aristophanes, Tammy

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-25 18:15:00).
Any reason certain players are italicized?

This is for you mod

~ Refer to the OP: V/LA. ~
Last edited by nancy on Sun May 14, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3222 (isolation #275) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3221, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3219, Titus wrote:Cat got your tongue Gin?
lol mothers day
Does mother's day prevent you from commenting on the accuracy of my townreads? It doesn't prevent you ftom posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3230 (isolation #276) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3228, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3218, Titus wrote:I am however well aware that I am getting shouted down for my opinion in this one that Nacho is scum. I cannot get him lynched today.

Also you're town block town reads me so what the fuck am I supposed to be scared of?
Well the fact you haven't exactly said I was right or wrong does speak volumes.

It's not my problem if no one buys the correct answer and listens to you basically shouting nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3231 (isolation #277) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3229, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also the accuracy of reads is a bullshit way to try to sell yourself as town.

Why?

because when someone is scum, I can almost promise you that they are 100% accurate on who is and isn't town.
Yes, scum always bus with 100% accuracy. Great, let's not play.

Do you care to engage with substance or do you intend to throw mud and strawman? I'm waiting on your comments regarding who is town and who isn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3233 (isolation #278) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3232, Firebringer wrote:You know Titus doesn't lie when she is scum, I want to point that out.
She will say something that is true but look at it from a different point of view.

The fact she sees this in such a way that is just wrong, I kind of think that makes it less scummy?
It isn't wrong.

The argument is Tammy didn't push shit because she wasn't on the Keyser wagon.
Tammy's not on my wagon, but she's clearly pushing me. There's no difference between the two.
Fire, what do you think of my townblock?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3236 (isolation #279) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3234, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3233, Titus wrote:The argument is Tammy didn't push shit because she wasn't on the Keyser wagon.
Tammy's not on my wagon, but she's clearly pushing me. There's no difference between the two.
You were saying she effectively pushed Keyser wagon by not acting?
How does that make any sense.

THROUGH INACTION YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THESE EVENTS!

Like no...you could have pushed something else yourself but you weren't interested, how can you blame this on Tammy of all people?
Please, I pushed Nacho, Implosion, Alisae and Ari. Town weren't interested. I was trying, and I detest D1. I just didn't have the proof to actually PROVE said slots were not good. I was wrong on implosion. I know that much.

Tammy shaded Keyser because Tammy felt no one could defend me. I don't even remember who she's voted, but her suspects miraculously are all players who defended me.

I didn't cause shit. I said Keyser was town and gave him peace from this game.

Please Fire. Don't put me in the position that if I let town scumhunt that I'm somehow responsible for bad wagons occurring because I don't spam them down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3237 (isolation #280) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3235, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3233, Titus wrote:Fire, what do you think of my townblock?
I don't honestly care about a Townblock at this moment in time.
Do you think the reads there are correct?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3248 (isolation #281) » Sun May 14, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3243, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3237, Titus wrote:Do you think the reads there are correct?
Town doesn't ask for approval. You push what you believe in.
Again, you're dodging giving reads. I am not asking for approval. I am asking to sort you. You're more interested in spam than discussion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3249 (isolation #282) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3247, Tammy wrote:The keyser wagon was Frogger's baby not mine. I thought it was fine and a good wagon, but I did not push it through.

Also, I don't care if anyone defends Titus. I haven't had a problem when anyone has defended Titus this game. I thought Keyser in particular was going about it in a weird way. I thought he was scum white knighting her and it made me doubt my scum read on Titus. Several people have defended Titus this game and I've listened to what they said.
So it's a coincidence that your scumreads were all defending me? You didn't reanalyze your reads but you listened. This wagon is parked because you let it and people are kissing your butt.

Just don't lynch my town my townreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3251 (isolation #283) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3242, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3236, Titus wrote:Please, I pushed Nacho, Implosion, Alisae and Ari. Town weren't interested. I was trying, and I detest D1. I just didn't have the proof to actually PROVE said slots were not good. I was wrong on implosion. I know that much.
and Ari, and on Nacho.

You have a like a 20% chance on Alisae
This is not analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3252 (isolation #284) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

Also it's not about my TRs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3254 (isolation #285) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler:
In post 3218, Titus wrote:I am however well aware that I am getting shouted down for my opinion in this one that Nacho is scum. I cannot get him lynched today.

Also you're town block town reads me so what the fuck am I supposed to be scared of?
In post 3229, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also the accuracy of reads is a bullshit way to try to sell yourself as town.

Why?

because when someone is scum, I can almost promise you that they are 100% accurate on who is and isn't town.
In post 3238, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3230, Titus wrote:

Well the fact you haven't exactly said I was right or wrong does speak volumes.

It's not my problem if no one buys the correct answer and listens to you basically shouting nothing.
Speak what fucking volume?

Use those words to E L A B O R A T E
In post 3239, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3231, Titus wrote:

Why?

Yes, scum always bus with 100% accuracy. Great, let's not play.

Do you care to engage with substance or do you intend to throw mud and strawman? I'm waiting on your comments regarding who is town and who isn't.
I dont give a flying fuck and we all don't about who you think is town until you prove how you didn't hammer Keyser and how you're fucking shading Tammy by saying she pushed the D1 lynch will mind you, your scum reads are Leon, Hikari and myself.

None of this states your reads on my town block.
Last edited by nancy on Sun May 14, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3262 (isolation #286) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3256, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THAT, MOVE ON TO WHY WE THINK YOU'RE SCUM
Yeah that's been discussed ad nauseum. I want to discuss your reads because I think you don't have any.

You act as if you don't care but getting substantive reads shouldn't piss you off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3263 (isolation #287) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3260, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:SAD? WE FUCKING PRAISE THE SUN TOGETHER AND DOUBLE VOTE

Ari? WOW IT'S LIKE I SAID I DON'T THINK ARI COULD SCUM READ ME AS SCUM

Nacho? You're fucking joking about that scum read

Tammy? Same as fucking Nacho, no way in hell is there a damn scum read.

Infinity? I'm waiting till endgame to see how long he lasts because he's bloody obv!scum in endgame play.
None of this is analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3265 (isolation #288) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3261, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You happy now Titus? Now answer the damn accusations against yourself cuz you're being annoying dodging this shit by going READS READS TELL ME READS
No. I want the guy from the town game with Lexa and PradaDevil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3268 (isolation #289) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3264, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You can't deflect shit any harder can you?
That's what you're doing and avoiding the work of sorting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3271 (isolation #290) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3266, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS

IT'S LIKE I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SORT YOU TITUS
You are tunnelling me. You said so. You want to sort me, ask me something to get my thoughts. I don't care for your accusations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3273 (isolation #291) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3272, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:PAGE 130 I ASK YOU A MULTITUDE OF QUESTIONS AND THEY ALL ANALYZE AND GIVE THOUGHTS ON YOUR PLAY AND HOW I THINK THEY ARE SCUM

For the love of all that is holy stop saying I'm not doing shit when I'm literally trying to do it with you. It's bullshit.
Yeah there's nothing about reads on 130. My stance on my wagon is clear. Nacho's scum. Y'all don't like it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3278 (isolation #292) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3276, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:NO ONE ELSE, ONLY YOU, YOU HAVE MY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION WITH ME TRYING TO SORT YOU AND YOU WON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT YOU
Yeah, that's a waste of time. I'm town. I've been talked about to death. The insistance on repeating the same questions only helps scum. I've answered them. My thoughts on my wagon are known. My reads are known. No one cares.

I sort you by talking about things that matter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3280 (isolation #293) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3279, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You know for a fact that when I'm town I control the game's lynches. There is no way I'm letting you live unless you work out a town read on me.

So none of this is a waste of time because I'm in the game and you know of my ability to pushes lynches through.
Great. Then, you'll need to actually discuss reads with me or write me off as a policy lynch and drive the game off a cliff if you're town.

I can't work with someone who thinks he's better than me.

P.S. That's why we lost the other game. I told you the scum, you ignored me. I went out of my way to prove it. You ignored me. Why should I treat this as different?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3282 (isolation #294) » Sun May 14, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3281, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Alrighty die in silence
Fine. If you're going to talk at me instead of to me, I'd prefer silence.

Then, you'll see I was right all along.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3307 (isolation #295) » Sun May 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3310 (isolation #296) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3308, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3307, Titus wrote:VOTE: Nacho
Titus used Nacho vote!

It wasn't very effective...
How does rubbing my face in the fact that people are ignoring me help anyone find scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3313 (isolation #297) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler:
In post 3311, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3310, Titus wrote:
In post 3308, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3307, Titus wrote:VOTE: Nacho
Titus used Nacho vote!

It wasn't very effective...
How does rubbing my face in the fact that people are ignoring me help anyone find scum?
I somewhat agree here, it wasn't exactly necessary, Gin.

Also, I caught up but I have nothing else to say until I Iso Dive, and that's not on the menu tonight.

Titus, if someone from the townblock is playing us all for fools, who is it and why?
I know Nacho and Gin are your main contenders there, but I'm curious if you have insight on their bamboozling of the group (should they in fact be scum).

Not sure what you're really asking here. Are you asking how Nacho is providing no substance here? I can't quote anything but dodges. Gin might be town, I don't know. I'm not as sure on him and him being a stubborn deflector didn't help matters. Hiraki hasn't done anything since subbing in other than their terrible OMGUS of me (although he voted first I think).

There's just nothing to engage with because scum aren't engaging the thread.
Last edited by nancy on Sun May 14, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3315 (isolation #298) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3314, Infinity 324 wrote:Nacho is posting no substance because he's not here...
It's been almost two whole game days. Obviously he's vla now but he wasn't d1. He promised more and nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3318 (isolation #299) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3316, Infinity 324 wrote:That's not a scumtell and you should know that.
No Nacho will not scumslip. The closest anyone will get is indicators.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3325 (isolation #300) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3323, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3315, Titus wrote:
In post 3314, Infinity 324 wrote:Nacho is posting no substance because he's not here...
It's been almost two whole game days. Obviously he's vla now but he wasn't d1. He promised more and nothing.
i mean you'd have plenty of content from me yesterday if you didn't quickhammer a member of your townblock :o
Nice try. You have time to give content if you have time to insult me for hammering someone who wanted out.

@Tammy, Town because I say so means nothing. Give me something I can use.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3327 (isolation #301) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3326, Nachomamma8 wrote:If I could produce content as quickly as I could produce sick burns, I would have won Paragon every year since I joined this website.
Fucks given, zero. Statements believed, zero.

I'll wait for your content, as with how slow and pointless this is, you should have no problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3330 (isolation #302) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3328, Nachomamma8 wrote:and also it's not an insult to say that you quickhammered a member of your townblock because
you quickhammered a member of your townblock

it's not an insult to say you prevented me from following through - you may not know this but you'll know it post game unless you imagine i'm a liar as town - i would have been able to follow up with content the next day if given a little more time

and if i were scum here, you gave me the keys to the castle - you meant that i didn't have to respond to keyser's last post, you gave me a free shiny path today, and you gave me the means to yank the foundation of your suspicion from underneath me when the alternative would be you holding my feet to the fire, and you were the one who enabled me to do nothing for approximately 168 hours. you say that you let someone who wanted out of the game out - but possible his opinion would have changed once people's views of him changed, a lynch is never just decided like that but you robbed him of his chance to show his townie soul at pretty much the most vital moment.
It is. It was. You have more intent to blame me for your lack of content than making any.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3343 (isolation #303) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3331, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Lol Titus shut up for real. You experienced first hand how we fucking busted your slot in Days of Yore mafia.

The very last day of D1 we found out your slot was scum and we produced content. You didn't want us to derail a wagon or anything.

Straight fucking lies
That would require me to be in Days of Yore mafia. I do not recall that game.
In post 3336, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3318, Titus wrote:
In post 3316, Infinity 324 wrote:That's not a scumtell and you should know that.
No Nacho will not scumslip. The closest anyone will get is indicators.
FIRE STRAIGHT CALLED HIS ASS OUT SO HARD IN LAUNDRY MAFIA THAT HE HAD THE BALLS TO FAKE A GUILTY ON NACHO

....and Fire was right
Fake guilties stop scumhunting and are something that should almost never be done. It's not about balls, it's about respect.

Again, you deflect and take this tone with me. IF you're town, I'm presuming you would have learned from the game with Devil and actually do something other than chastize me for my opinion. You have no interest in engaging me and letting me reveal my towniness in the only way I can. So please be silent and not put forth gibberish.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3367 (isolation #304) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3361, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Firebringer what do you think of Titus's disinterested response to her wagon? It's the same thing as yesterday when I tried to work with her where she was ignoring the wagon and here she doesn't really feel like she's responding to the wagon or the points people are bringing against her but rather staying in this vacuum of static reads. I'm not at the same point as Tammy on Nacho but I know he's super busy right now and hopefully when he's back me and him can have a nice chat where I feel ~super confident~ on him.

I don't wanna jinx the Leon catch up (or if Desperado ever plans on starting to dig in..) but I do think Titus might fit into the Leon/Desperado/Titus triangle scumteam p nicely and that Leon just said that for town points on the Desperado scumflip.

And if Titus flips scum it will also put aside any paranoia I have that I'm being pocked by my friendo Gin because I don't see that argument as scum vs scum.
Defending yourself means you're losing, particularly when there flat out is no point beyond that people disagree with my push on Nacho.

I'd do Desperado as shown with my vote, but that is for the same reasons as Nacho but Nacho had the weird interaction for.

I cannot interact with what doesn't exist. No one has given me a valid reason beyond Nacho read is stale. Guess what, my read stays the same or degrades based on a slot vanishing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3373 (isolation #305) » Tue May 16, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3372, Firebringer wrote:What if we lynched Desperado?!?!?!?!?!?

Think about it.
Why not Nacho? Both are lurky and Nacho is much more defensive... :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3376 (isolation #306) » Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3375, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3373, Titus wrote:Why not Nacho? Both are lurky and Nacho is much more defensive... :/
Nacho is on V/LA because of life stuff.......
Come on Titus, we aren't lynching Nacho. I am pretty sure he is town here.
He's not V/LA enough to throw pointless insults.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3378 (isolation #307) » Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

Whatever, I see that Nacho gets away with being obvious scum here.

VOTE: Desperado
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3380 (isolation #308) » Tue May 16, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3379, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3378, Titus wrote:Whatever, I see that Nacho gets away with being obvious scum here.

How the fuck is he obvious scum Titus!?
I don't see it at all!
We've been over this for about 3000 fucking posts. He's done nothing. He'll continue to do nothing, but as long as it's just me, he's never getting lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3382 (isolation #309) » Tue May 16, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3381, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:THATS BULLSHIT AND I CALLED YOU OUT ON IT AND YOU IGNORE IT TITUS
You've yelled the same damn thing for 30 fucking pages doesn't make it true. I've acknowledged Nacho is VLA now, but he's never going to do anything useful because you fuckers keep spamming and then wonder why I'm not interacting with spam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3389 (isolation #310) » Tue May 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3383, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3378, Titus wrote:Whatever, I see that Nacho gets away with being obvious scum here.

Sngosjfjisnzifhcisjdijisjc Sjdicjsincoaciisjci

UNVOTE:
Fucking a. Seriously Fire. There's only a handful of players on this wagon and you backing off because I am on something means we'll never get a fucking decent lynch off the ground.

If I'm toxic to any decent wagon, I might as well vote the one I want.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3391 (isolation #311) » Tue May 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3390, Firebringer wrote:I don't trust you right now Titus
Yeah, but if you agreed on my reads you would trust me.

There's nothing I can do when I've been shouted down as if I was a piece of shit.

Nacho is scum. Desp might be scum. My town block is town. Until players do things, my reads will stagnate. I don't have an innocent child in my pocket.

All I have is trying to actually lynch scum while having Tammy talk down to me that I should automatically sheep her because she is probably town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3396 (isolation #312) » Tue May 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3392, Aristophanes wrote:He literally talked to Hikari about how he catches up in lot and writes posts then rather than traditional post by post catchuos. His lack of co tribution is therefore understands.
Ok please make your grammar readable.

Second, I've played with Nacho. I know how he catches up, can you not talk down to me?

The issue is he's done nothing and almost every other slot is town. So no, it isn't rock solid that Nacho's scum. Gamestate suggests scum are sitting back. Why not?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3398 (isolation #313) » Tue May 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3393, Firebringer wrote:I am not shouting you down or treating you like shit Titus
You're one of the few that's true of.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3409 (isolation #314) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3404, Tammy wrote:Titus - I'm not talking down to you, I am open to listening to any other read you have. I know that Nacho will be here and produce content when he has a chance, and maybe then you will see that he is definitely town, but this is a read that I am very confident in.

Just as a thought experiment, please consider that Nacho is town. Who are your scum reads if Nacho is town?
My reads don't change.

Most everyone here and active is town but maaaybe Gin but Gin's tude is something he does present as town and it infuriates me. He's still insisting Nacho's producing content and basically has resorted to spamming but Nacho walled, you suck, engage the wagon on you, for 10 pages.

How do your reads change if Nacho is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3411 (isolation #315) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Nacho's ISO exists.

Can you please just shut up about Nacho's fluff posting? K thanks. If I thought there was something worth engaging in his ISO, I would have engaged it as it would provide evidence to prove Nacho's alignment.

Now, assume Nacho scum, what are your reads? Desp scum? Hiraki scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3417 (isolation #316) » Tue May 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

@Gin,

Anyone can make long posts. Nacho's post as a whole don't move the gamestate forward. *shrug* If it doesn't move the gamestate forward, it's fluff or spam. He's not focused on finding scum, he's tearing apart other theories, getting into mafia discussion fights, and not doing anything useful. I could say the same thing I just said in 200+ words with hyperlinks but I'm lazy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3419 (isolation #317) » Tue May 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3418, Leonshade wrote:I don't want to read 80+ pages right now and nancy is antsy for me to start playing.

Disagreed with Titus that Nacho hasn't contributed all game, I think he was doing more than anyone else in the early game.
You're not the only one who thinks a few long winded useless posts = content that reads can be derived from.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3423 (isolation #318) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3422, Leonshade wrote:
In post 3419, Titus wrote:
In post 3418, Leonshade wrote:I don't want to read 80+ pages right now and nancy is antsy for me to start playing.

Disagreed with Titus that Nacho hasn't contributed all game, I think he was doing more than anyone else in the early game.
You're not the only one who thinks a few long winded useless posts = content that reads can be derived from.
I don't consider discussing and explaining your reads useless. It looks like your argument is that Nacho hasn't been a proactive player (the one pushing lynches forward and whatnot), but I disagree that he hasn't contributed. Talking about your reads and your thought process is town 101, under no circumstances can it be considered fluff.
If that's what he did, I'd agree. Yet, all of it is hedging or conditioning on things that just aren't true. He's not displaying a thought process at all, nor is he proactive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3424 (isolation #319) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3420, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3417, Titus wrote: I'm lazy.
Don't be
In post 3421, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3280, Titus wrote:Then, you'll need to actually discuss reads with me
Don't be lazy and bitch to me earlier about not talking about other reads.
Your reason and refusal to have a civil discussion is why I'm apathetic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3428 (isolation #320) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3427, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I even broke down to the point of ignoring you and talking about reads and one of them being Nacho.
Shall I take the crumbs of you talking down to me as an earnest discussion?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3431 (isolation #321) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3425, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 617, Nachomamma8 wrote:@Titus:

I voted implosion for this, but it was a tongue in cheek vote; I had a different read on Tammy than he did but that had nothing to do with my read on him. I liked his read on me here but my townread on him didn't coalesce until this exchange; his position on Tammy seemed town to me because he was putting unreasonable pressure on someone who wasn't going to be a likely mislynch and I didn't think he'd do that as scum since he'd probably be expecting pushback from it which I don't think that he would be comfortable with.

From there, my read on him has only strengthened - this post adds a nuance to the Alisae scumread that I don't think he'd think to fake as scum, this post I'm probably townreading more than I should but it came after he voted Frogger immediately after I was thinking of asking him what he thought of Frogger, then thought to myself "man, if he's scum here I'm going to cry" and then refreshed the page and hey here's him with a similar read on me - I know it's not an insane thing to fake as scum and could be entirely coincidental but the feeling of being so perfectly in sync is too strong to shake, and the way his Alisae read is developing also seems genuine.

I agree with 573 and mostly think that your point on him is misunderstanding what he said.
He literally breaks down his thought process and reads progression post by post
This post is hedging. He starts off giving reasons why implosion is town, but ends with statements saying "I'm probably townreading more than I should", "not an insane thing to fake" "could be entirely coincidental". Nacho's arguing out of both sides of his mouth. He does this with any post where he provides content. Basically the only thing he really does in his ISO is defend Alisae and that's a stretch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3433 (isolation #322) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3432, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Definition of hedging to you and how it defines a scummy play?
Talking out of both sides of your mouth, leaving an exit hatch. That is a scum indicator. Just like lurking. Just like needlessly harrassing people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3435 (isolation #323) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3434, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
I didn't really love Chara's opening but I didn't hate it.
So a post like this would be hedging, indicating scum?
Depends on the context but it would be worth enquiring further. Was it day 1, day 5? Did the player take stances later on?

No one is going to know the answer flawlessly really early, but the thing is do they try. Can they be held accountable?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3437 (isolation #324) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3436, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Context it's D1

Almost Chara - I didn't really love Chara's opening but I didn't hate it. I think Almost claiming VT instantly is probably more likely to be a town move (takes away a fakeclaim from scum for basically no reason) although I obviously don't believe that he's doing it because we're "oh so scary". Might be a stronger townread if I had any idea what he was doing at all.
See, when you provide the context, this isn't a hedge. This is a weak townread. The author thinks that Almost claiming VT is more likely to be a town move that the author doesn't understand. You can tell what the author's next move should be as town. Push Almost for reasons or see if those reasons develop and follow through.

That type of thought in Nacho's posts is missing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3439 (isolation #325) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3438, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So how do you determine the difference between hedging and figures of speech?
Can you hold someone to a position or will they weasel out of it? Does their content help solve the game? Do their reads have reasons beyond "trust me", "I know better than you", etc.?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3442 (isolation #326) » Tue May 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3441, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 617, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I know it's not an insane thing to fake as scum and could be entirely coincidental
but the feeling of being so perfectly in sync is too strong to shake,
The bolded is hedging by what you showed me but does the underlined not negate the fact that Nacho is declaring it a hard stance to the point where it's an unchangeable position?
The only way that could be interpreted as a hard stance is interpreting that Nacho doesn't want to TR implosion, hence the shake off comment. That's contradictory to Nacho's entire tone this game thus invalid interpretation or scum anyway.

Can we stop theorycrafting now and discuss reads? Like I can do a semantics guide to explain the rules of statutory interpretation but I need to see this getting somewhere other than an increase in Hormel's stock price.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3452 (isolation #327) » Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

Desp, who is scum? I find your rythym analysis correct. One scum on, two off. I find Nacho is that scum. Who do you think?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3453 (isolation #328) » Wed May 17, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3448, Tammy wrote:It's somewhat amusing that so many pages are being wasted discrediting nachos efforts and reads, and by amusing its obnoxious and doing literally nothing to advance the game state at all, which looks to me to be the point. It's nothing but a distraction. He's town, that's all. If you're town, you're wasting your time.

It's also somewhat amusing that it seems every game when I tell the people the game what alignment nacho is, that I get told I'm wrong by people who don't even know what makes nacho town or scum.

I can beat this drum all day long, the read is not going to change.
Great, then we can agree to disagree. This type of post tells me you're not open to a dialogue. I agree discussing my Nacho read is a waste of time as no one will follow but brow beating me seems to be all anyone is interested in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3464 (isolation #329) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3459, Nachomamma8 wrote:actually

Vote: Kelvin Smith

feel this vote will be more interesting
I'll help you bus.

VOTE: Kelvin Smith
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3466 (isolation #330) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3465, Tammy wrote:
In post 3453, Titus wrote:Great, then we can agree to disagree. This type of post tells me you're not open to a dialogue. I agree discussing my Nacho read is a waste of time as no one will follow but brow beating me seems to be all anyone is interested in.
As I've you before, I'm perfectly happy to discuss any other read with you. You haven't listened to my reasons on Nacho and you never will. You will never change my mind on this read, but I'm happy to talk about absolutely anyone else.
How about discussing your Kelvin read and following it up with a nice vote?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3469 (isolation #331) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3467, Tammy wrote:I feel like I've been talking about my concerns on Kelvin since yesterday. I'll vote when I'm sure Nacho's done catching up and giving his thoughts. I remember yesterday, don't want a repeat.
Great, then who would you like to talk about?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3489 (isolation #332) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3487, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3482, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2766, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Hikari still felt ~genuine~ and the lost/confusion felt more coming from a mindset of trying to scumhunt but being obstructed as opposed to her using it as a tool to hide behind.
Also interested to hear why this is such a strong townread of yours.
Because it feels like a mislynch scum are keeping on the sidelines because they know she won't really defend herself because of a combination of inexperience and confusion from this game. Also it feels like the way she plays is a replica of the "past", the old style heavy analysis low ~emotional~ play, which is more easily pushed because someone won't be screaming against their lynch and easier to ignore the walls and logical posts.

What really bothered me is how easily Titus got on the wagon. She has ignored Hikari for like ever which feels like a mislynch she's keeping on the sidelines ready to pull whenever, which she's now sheeping you on.

Early game I got the town vibes from Hikari because it reminded me a lot of my early ways of playing where I used to do a bunch of shit and people used to ignore me and push me as an easy mislynch. The effort scumhunt is there but is being overshadowed by a lack of yelling and intensity the current site meta is doing.
Shrug. I have three SRs, Desperado, Nacho, and Hiraki. I've been SRing Hiraki forever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3494 (isolation #333) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3491, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3489, Titus wrote: Shrug. I have three SRs, Desperado, Nacho, and Hiraki. I've been SRing Hiraki forever.
Yeah but you haven't been interacting with him at all. Which is "in my bag mislynch I shall pull whenever is convenient" feels. Especially because you put the "blame" of the mislynch of Nacho with the "I'll help you buss".
I haven't interacted with any of them. They aren't here. They aren't producing content and I'm just voting whichever has the most votes and waiting on players to catch up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3495 (isolation #334) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3477, Kelvin Smith wrote:Oh, cool, we're finally talking about me. Maybe I can actually get Titus to respond to any of the things I've said to her. And seeing as she's not L-2 anymore...

VOTE: Titus

Questions? Comments? Concerns? I'm an open book.
*shrug* I've already answered everything you asked.

I want to know your reads rather than rehashing stuff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3520 (isolation #335) » Thu May 18, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

Figures we can't get two scum bussing the third very long.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3523 (isolation #336) » Thu May 18, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3526, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3489, Titus wrote:
In post 3487, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3482, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2766, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Hikari still felt ~genuine~ and the lost/confusion felt more coming from a mindset of trying to scumhunt but being obstructed as opposed to her using it as a tool to hide behind.
Also interested to hear why this is such a strong townread of yours.
Because it feels like a mislynch scum are keeping on the sidelines because they know she won't really defend herself because of a combination of inexperience and confusion from this game. Also it feels like the way she plays is a replica of the "past", the old style heavy analysis low ~emotional~ play, which is more easily pushed because someone won't be screaming against their lynch and easier to ignore the walls and logical posts.

What really bothered me is how easily Titus got on the wagon. She has ignored Hikari for like ever which feels like a mislynch she's keeping on the sidelines ready to pull whenever, which she's now sheeping you on.

Early game I got the town vibes from Hikari because it reminded me a lot of my early ways of playing where I used to do a bunch of shit and people used to ignore me and push me as an easy mislynch. The effort scumhunt is there but is being overshadowed by a lack of yelling and intensity the current site meta is doing.
Shrug. I have three SRs, Desperado, Nacho, and Hiraki. I've been SRing Hiraki forever.

and not gin?

Gin is annoying the ever loving fuck out of me, I'd lynch him but I don't have him as a strong SR or TR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3528 (isolation #337) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3531, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Wait Titus, how the fuck am I not a strong town read?
I have doubts on you repeating the last game we were in together as town. Town you is smart and I presume you would have learned something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3539 (isolation #338) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

Or just don't read and make content from here? Just do things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3545 (isolation #339) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

Intelligent amazing gameshaking words that get scum lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3547 (isolation #340) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3546, Nachomamma8 wrote:Hey Titus!
I'm sorry you're not having fun this game.
Me too. Regardless of alignment, it should be fun and you're being an awesome sport about me scumreading you. I always did like that about you Nacho.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3548 (isolation #341) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

Lately people just don't talk to each other though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3554 (isolation #342) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3552, Nachomamma8 wrote:yeah not feeling impressed by his catchup so far
I'm not either, but I am pretty demoralized in general with mafia so. *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3555 (isolation #343) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Titus »

Prism was just pretty obvious town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3588 (isolation #344) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

I also abandoned a tunnel on you in accounting mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3590 (isolation #345) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Ftr I was town there.

Please, don't try to treat me as a simplistic village idiot so you can ignore me. If you're going to, just leave out the idiot part. Not required to discredit people you disagree with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3592 (isolation #346) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3591, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3590, Titus wrote:Ftr I was town there.

Please, don't try to treat me as a simplistic village idiot so you can ignore me. If you're going to, just leave out the idiot part. Not required to discredit people you disagree with.
this isn't what's happening with either of us
Then what purpose does you circle jerking about my meta with town Infinity and town Tammy serve?

Let's get on with lynching scum. Deadline is coming soon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3594 (isolation #347) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3593, Nachomamma8 wrote:working through our read on you.
Great. Sure. Posture some more. *shrug* You and I both know that this theory circle jerk lets Kelvin and Desperado hide.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3595 (isolation #348) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Not like I can stop you, nor should I.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3602 (isolation #349) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3600, Nachomamma8 wrote:please don't do that thing where you get really impatient for the day to end immediately and guide town to a worse set of lynches/shots as a result
Hey they've been better lately. In Civ, I had a flawless scumpool but was driven mad. I was pretty hot for awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3603 (isolation #350) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3601, Nachomamma8 wrote:legitimately your biggest flaw as a player
Nah, my biggest flaw was not realizing when the day needed to end and tried to force my number 1 lynch. I am not doing that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3630 (isolation #351) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3625, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I did enjoy your sales pitch!

And I do really think desp is scum.

But I think that wagon has like 0 steam to go through for some reason because people continuously keep townreading that slot for ???? reasons.
Zero steam my ass.

VOTE: Desp
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3632 (isolation #352) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3632, Firebringer wrote:Your ass has steam?
I got steam coming out my ears. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3637 (isolation #353) » Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3635, Infinity 324 wrote:Hmm, not sure if all 3 scum would be bussing each other now.

But idk who else would be scum.

And don't say desp cause it's not.
Sorry. Desp/Hiraki/Nacho.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3638 (isolation #354) » Sun May 21, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be out today mostly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3792 (isolation #355) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Meh, if you're going to wagon me do it. I'm obviously town but I am never getting Nacho lynched.

Camn, one of my reads yesterday must have been wrong. Why are you town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3823 (isolation #356) » Wed May 24, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3793, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3792, Titus wrote:Camn, one of my reads yesterday must have been wrong. Why are you town?
I thought hikari was one of your scumreads

Is your only scumread seriously nacho.
I forgot camn with Hiraki.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3831 (isolation #357) » Wed May 24, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3825, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3823, Titus wrote:
In post 3793, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3792, Titus wrote:Camn, one of my reads yesterday must have been wrong. Why are you town?
I thought hikari was one of your scumreads

Is your only scumread seriously nacho.
I forgot camn with Hiraki.
Hi can you please vote Leon so he can be ~pressured~ and claim and stuff :]
Meh, I don't like Leon for scum though. I'll think about it.

Why can't we do Nacho or camn?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3832 (isolation #358) » Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3830, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3829, Leonshade wrote:I'll claim today, but not just yet. I at least want everyone to check in before I claim.
Fake claims are always a bitch to make aren't they?
Leon's not in claim range though?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3947 (isolation #359) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3944, Tammy wrote:OH SHIT GAME HASN'T BEEN OPEN FOR TWO DAYS YET

LET'S QUICK LYNCH

YOU''RE ALL LIKE RABID FUCKING DOGS.

NO WONDER I HATE PLAYNG AT THIS FUCKING SITE THESE DAYS.
Hi. Basically the site has devolved a lot lately. I got my flaws but I try here. *olive branch*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3951 (isolation #360) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

P.s. if no protective role, sad scum.
Lynch nacho/camn

Third might be gin/sad but I don't want to believe it.

We should have gotten Leon's claim.

Maybe he can out his results before lock
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3954 (isolation #361) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3950, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3943, Tammy wrote:I like you so much better when you play like you did as Arya Arthur. Not so much when you play like this and Gay mafia.
Tammy I have to model and adapt my play to fit site meta :(
Be the change you want to see.
Do not blame bad behavior on others saying you did it to fit in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3966 (isolation #362) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3963, Tammy wrote:
In post 3951, Titus wrote:P.s. if no protective role, sad scum.
Lynch nacho/camn

Why do you think he has results?
Because he specifically mentioned he did....he didn't necessarily say the word results but he suddenly wants to claim and implies it would shake things up and now he's quicklynched...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3969 (isolation #363) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

I love how I am suggested as partners with camn and then have others tell me to townread them for meta. Shows how obviously fake shit is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3986 (isolation #364) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3974, Leonshade wrote:lol

I have an inno, but this town doesn't deserve it
Cmon man. Don't do this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4010 (isolation #365) » Sat May 27, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

Meh I am still pretty sure it's nacho and camn.

For Fire to be honest, scum must have a role blocker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4011 (isolation #366) » Sat May 27, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

If you lynch me, whatever I get it. I have my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4012 (isolation #367) » Sat May 27, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

I should question Fire's claim more as it leaves him an out when I flip town, but *shrug* Nacho's never getting lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4061 (isolation #368) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4013, Tammy wrote:What does nacho never getting lynched have to do with Fire's claim?
I am the only one who SRs Nacho. So with me discredited the game has been over since D1 anyway. Might as well just lynch me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4064 (isolation #369) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4014, Firebringer wrote:Titus, why do you think scum have a Gunsmith and roleblocker?
Do you think roleblocker is limited?
Since I think you're town, they have to. Otherwise, it would be you and Nacho but faking a guilty on me doesn't seem to be worth the effort.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4073 (isolation #370) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey Fire, why would town!you fake this, scum!you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4076 (isolation #371) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4070, Tammy wrote:
In post 4061, Titus wrote:
In post 4013, Tammy wrote:What does nacho never getting lynched have to do with Fire's claim?
I am the only one who SRs Nacho. So with me discredited the game has been over since D1 anyway. Might as well just lynch me.
That still doesn't answer what fire bringer's claim has to do with it.
It does. It's a frame up but I literally don't care whether Fire is scum protecting Nacho or not. Nacho is pretty obviously scummy here but I'll never convince y'all of that. So... Fire faking the guilty who cares? Game has been over since d1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4077 (isolation #372) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4075, Tammy wrote:
In post 3951, Titus wrote:P.s. if no protective role, sad scum.
Lynch nacho/camn

Also think this looks like a slip.
It isn't but whatever you tell yourself to justify things
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4078 (isolation #373) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Leon was softing clears at the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4120 (isolation #374) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4089, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Okay I have a headache rn so I'll save the big gin post for when I'm not so exhausted.

Though I reread Titus' play during night and compared it to King's Landing and got world's apart vibes. Like she has unique reads in both games but in king's landing she makes a very good effort to push her scumreads whereas here she just plays the lost townie/I give up card too much. Her day 1 I feel was by farrrrrrrr her strongest in this game and something I got good vibes from in places. She fell very flat after.

I still need to reread firebringer to look for the glimpses of scumhunting that is usually associated with his townplay because I was getting that feel day 1 but been super under the radar the rest of the days.
Knights landing was an anonymous game where I had a theoretical shot at lynching scum. Look at end of game where ABR was lying up a storm. That's me giving up
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4123 (isolation #375) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4119, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4107, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Nacho you need to learn to use your words
I'm voting camn until she's dead. I'm then voting Titus until she's dead. The game should be over then. If not, I'll reassess but my first real inclination will be to vote you.
Gin, I don't see Nacho/Tammy here. Tammy feels guilty as scum and it's not something that can change overnight. She shouldn't but she does.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4188 (isolation #376) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Nacho/camn/fire

I'll hammer whatever gets wagoned when end of day. Consider my vote on all three.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4190 (isolation #377) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4187, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4182, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm lining up lynches too because it's a solved game. Nacho has more excuse than me cause he has no time.
Camn fakeclaimed. We're lynching her and if you can vote now you can prevent a Gin/SAD double hammer which would bring me personal satisfaction.
Where's the scum motivation for camn to cc?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4209 (isolation #378) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4202, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4188, Titus wrote:Nacho/camn/fire

I'll hammer whatever gets wagoned when end of day. Consider my vote on all three.
Camn's at L-1; time to quickhammer!
I will but not yet. I don't trust this. It is not EoD.

I need to figure out how to convince town you are scum or be fine gamethrowing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4240 (isolation #379) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Fuck masons. I always SR masons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4243 (isolation #380) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4241, Firebringer wrote:ohhh yeah, i am completely retracting my claim btw.
Why did you fake a guilty on me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4245 (isolation #381) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

SAD, do you stand behind your one shot vig claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4248 (isolation #382) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4246, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4243, Titus wrote:
In post 4241, Firebringer wrote:ohhh yeah, i am completely retracting my claim btw.
Why did you fake a guilty on me?
for your reaction.
And then why not stick with it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4260 (isolation #383) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm trying to figure out how Ari took two bullets if SAD is a vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”