zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3267, Hikari Link wrote:@zakk: We can worry about Aronis later if Keyser doesn't flip scum. For now, let's go with someone more people feel strongly about.

@WhemeStar: I see. I haven't analyzed all of the days votes, so I was unaware of your stance.
i feel MUCH more strongly about aronis

all three of the people in that slot have been COMPLETELY and TOTALLY USELESS.

i have more posts on the last TWO PAGES than they have had the ENTIRE GAME.

ALL THREE of them have posted 0.006 the amount of posts in the ENTIRE GAME.

look at it this way:

who is trying hardest not to have a footprint on the game (unless they are called out?) the scum who have had 3 buddies lynched back-to-back-to-back

like i said, i'm probably the #1 kill target for tonight. but that's fine as long as we lynch scum.

i'm just sick of everyone letting complete idiocy and uselessness get by in this game.

i... almost wish Radiant Moonlight were back. and that is NOT something that i would say lightly.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3275, Aronis wrote:pagetop~
case in fucking point.

useless.
as.
shit.

VOTE: Aronis
permanently retired

see here for more info
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 3268, shos wrote:
In post 3198, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3195, shos wrote:4+sk.
then we have 2 missing kills from N1 and N3, so your theory isn't holding up with 1 random kill, which could came from some sort of vig instead and not sk
could easily be even night SK or something. either way, when you can NOT explain a kill, I don't understand how you insist there isn't one
An even night SK would probably be really unbalanced, especially in a game that is this big. It's hard enough for an SK to win w/o their shots being limited. I think the more plausible option is the SK has somehow had their killed stopped twice or maybe they shot the same person as scum did.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

I honestly don't care. We just need solidarity right now. Everyone who is active, post a list of the people you would be willing to lynch. We need to get this done sooner, rather than later. If we don't, we're not going to get as much information (or miraculously, a victory) out of today. Let's all stop the damn bickering and see what we can get done in the time we have left.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by zakk »

Right now, in order, I would lynch:

Aronis
Ramcius
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert
Keyser Söze
PeregrineV
WhemeStar
momo
Creature
Hikari Link
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3080, Nero Cain wrote:zakk
Keyser Söze
Nero Cain
PeregrineV
Creature
Ramcius
WhemeStar
Aronis
Lil Uzi Vert
momo
alban
shos
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3276, zakk wrote:i'm probably the #1 kill target for tonight
this seems like false bravado. Shos is conf town but you think you are a bigger threat to scum than a conf town? TBF, Shos is town reading you and willing to lynch me and (probably) most everyone but you. scum you keeping him around until you'd absolutely need to kill him (the night before lylo) makes plenty of sense. It should be really telling that Shos was not killed last night.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Guys, we've got less than 12 hours here. If this is happening, this Keyser wagon needs to materials right now. Enough people have already at least expressed interest in his lynch, so let's do it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3269, shos wrote:
In post 3223, Nero Cain wrote:Zakk, who is the last team scum?
you keep asking that

it's irrelevant

one doesn't need to know the entire scumteam to have a suspicion of someone else
There's no fucking way there's only 3 team scum. Logic dictates that we should have been looking a confirmed to be here team scum instead of a might be there SK. I mean obviously
NOW
he's pushing Aronis as the last team scum but he
WAS
pushing me as an SK and I don't think that's town play. So yes, it's an important question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't sleep so I'll be here for a bit but no one else is willing to do anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Has Zakk full claimed in ya'lls hood? If he hasn't had him do so tonight. We prob should have done a massclaim today but hindsight.

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3286, Nero Cain wrote:Has Zakk full claimed in ya'lls hood? If he hasn't had him do so tonight. We prob should have done a massclaim today but hindsight.
Yes, but for reasons that should be obvious, the role won't be discussed until tomorrow. This is why he thinks he's a bigger target though, not false bravado. And you're the one who made him that target because you couldn't read between the damn lines and leave well enough alone. This is part of the reason I'm still reading you as an anti-town role.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you and Zakk and Shos have already stated that you don't want to talk about his claim. He IS going to publicly fullclaim tomorrow but I wanted to make sure he had a full claim in the hood so he can't recant. I don't think my inability to "read between the lines" is scummy. I can relook at his posts but I doubt I'll find anything.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Ramcius »

get your votes on Aronis or give good reason not to, we not lynching Keyser today
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3268, shos wrote:
In post 3198, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3195, shos wrote:4+sk.
then we have 2 missing kills from N1 and N3, so your theory isn't holding up with 1 random kill, which could came from some sort of vig instead and not sk
could easily be even night SK or something. either way, when you can NOT explain a kill, I don't understand how you insist there isn't one
lololololololololololololol this is the worst case of conf bias or you are the scum godfather like you tried to push me as but I lean the former. You need to follow the evidence instead of trying to fit the evidence into the worldview that you want. I don't think 1 unexplained nk is proof that a SK exists. Obviously, Zakk is claiming evidence of an SK and we are going to hash that out tomorrow. But even if you want to believe that I'm the even night SK-i think the choice(s) of NK were odd for me. I mean, we investigated you n1 and I knew you were town and didn't want to kill you? And RM was town reading me enough that he let me know he was a FN. And Elana wasn't widely scum read so why would I kill her and not let us sit there until we lynched her? I could have easily written the Elana kill off as a vig so why am I not doing that? The evidence just isn't there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3289, Ramcius wrote:get your votes on Aronis or give good reason not to, we not lynching Keyser today
Why don't you want to do Key?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just hm being in Dauntless?

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3288, Nero Cain wrote:I mean you and Zakk and Shos have already stated that you don't want to talk about his claim. He IS going to publicly fullclaim tomorrow but I wanted to make sure he had a full claim in the hood so he can't recant. I don't think my inability to "read between the lines" is scummy. I can relook at his posts but I doubt I'll find anything.
I think it's anti-town to make a player with a power role explicitly reveal that they have a power role (or even force them to heavily imply that they have a power role) when they have already used more subtle context clues to let you know and you have picked up on those clues. Keep in mind, I'm saying it's anti-town, not scummy. I fully believe that there is a fundamental difference between the two terms that many people fail to notice.

Pro/anti-town actions are ones that either serve the interests of the town or oppose said interests. These can be committed by either faction, because people have opposing ideas about what playstyles are effective.

Town/scum-motivated actions are actions that tend to only make sense from someone motivated by their role. These also are subjective, to a degree, but have much more to do with context than pro-town vs. anti-town.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3289, Ramcius wrote:get your votes on Aronis or give good reason not to, we not lynching Keyser today
I'm not opposed to Aronis. But we've already literally drummed up enough support for a Keyser lynch, wet just need the votes to materialize. On the other hand, I see no proof that an Aronis vote right now will actually lead to a lynch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good luck getting these anti-town lurksacks to move their vote.

momo, shos, Creature, PeregrineV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I doubt it'll get lynched but

vote:Key

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3294, Hikari Link wrote:
I'm not opposed to Aronis. But we've already literally drummed up enough support for a Keyser lynch, wet just need the votes to materialize. On the other hand, I see no proof that an Aronis vote right now will actually lead to a lynch.
Aronis was leading wagon most of day, now Keyser come from nowhere, i can't even see a reason for his lynch being presented, and when i'm saying we don't lynch Keyser, we don't lynch him, we lynch lurk scum

and drummed means nothing, you still have them to make votes
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 370, Keyser Söze wrote:Do you think WhemeStar had justified reason to quick-vote Srceenplay too?
this felt odd. Like I think it was a perfectly vaild line of thought that it was odd/scuum that Wheme thought Ircher was scummy but waited awhile to vote him. I could maybe see Key throwing up his other buddy to try to connect me to screenplay or something...I don't really know.
In post 515, Keyser Söze wrote:Ok, I am now going to jump off the Nero Cain-wagon (there is enough opposition/town reads of Nero Cain to tell me Nero Cain is not getting lynched today).

UNVOTE: Nero Cain

I feel like what I am seeing as suspicious is not being translated as being scum alignment indicative to the masses (maybe I am reading too much into a 'disagreement of opinion'). I will step out of my tunnel on Nero Cain and push elsewhere, hopefully my suspicions will be resolved later today if not the nightphase.
both Titus and I felt this was very "go with the flowy" and we both thought it was scummy.
In post 562, Keyser Söze wrote:[I think one head t/reads me, the other s/reads me...? I want some ownership.]
this felt overly self-conscious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2533, Keyser Söze wrote:What does mafia-LUV get out of this? He needlessly kills one of his powerful teammates for what gain?
town cred. How does he not think this is a thing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”