Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3297, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3294, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 3289, Ramcius wrote:get your votes on Aronis or give good reason not to, we not lynching Keyser today
I'm not opposed to Aronis. But we've already literally drummed up enough support for a Keyser lynch, wet just need the votes to materialize. On the other hand, I see no proof that an Aronis vote right now will actually lead to a lynch.
Aronis was leading wagon most of day, now Keyser come from nowhere, i can't even see a reason for his lynch being presented, and when i'm saying we don't lynch Keyser, we don't lynch him, we lynch lurk scum

and drummed means nothing, you still have them to make votes
See, that's not information I had. And on top of that, there's no guarantee that people still feel that way. What they do feel, though, is that Keyser is an acceptable lynch target. Drummed up support
does
need to be turned into votes to mean anything, but that's why I'm trying to get it turned into votes

@Nero: I know you have him in the middle of your list, but can you settle for an Aronis lynch? Given the current vote counts, it's one of the easiest ones to accumulate votes for.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

UNVOTE: Keyser Söze
VOTE: Nero Cain

I'm sorry if you actually are town, but we've got 8 hours left and it's the middle of the night. There's not enough time left to get a better compromise.

This makes L-3. zakk would make it L-2. Hopefully somebody else will be active and join in too.

@Everyone:
shos and I aren't voting zakk today, period. That makes getting a lynch on him very hard right now (and just a really bad idea). So if you guys also want a lynch to happen, I believe Nero is the best reasonable compromise at the moment. Please jump on this wagon and hopefully we'll get scum.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3301, Hikari Link wrote:UNVOTE: Keyser Söze

I'm sorry if you actually are town, but we've got 8 hours left and it's the middle of the night. There's not enough time left to get a better compromise.

This makes L-3. zakk would make it L-2. Hopefully somebody else will be active and join in too.

@Everyone:
shos and I aren't voting zakk today, period. That makes getting a lynch on him very hard right now (and just a really bad idea). So if you guys also want a lynch to happen, I believe Nero is the best reasonable compromise at the moment. Please jump on this wagon and hopefully we'll get scum.
if you and nero vote Aronis, he'll be L-3 too
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by shos »

To all those who speculate about thenumber of scums.

Stop.
Just assume the worst and go with that. This is 4 plus a sk.

Now please vote nero for a yncgh.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if this is 5 scum who is the other?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Part of me is like, "I want to live and direct traffic tomorrow" since I still think Zakk is scum but what would anything I say tomorrow change anything? Hiraki and Shos staunchly refuse to even consider a Zakk scum so?

I'm not super fond of an Aronis lynch. Part of me is like "would scum be so uselessly anti-town? eh...

And then scum having his slot at null is a thing but is that more indicative of a scumbuddy than someone like Key who didn't really have much interaction with them and seemed to fence sit or Zakk who was town reading both Ircher and Screen and ignored Ari and only voted them when he had to? but I'd vote it over 100% town so...

vote:Aronis
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IF
I do end up getting lynched. Make sure Zakk publicly full claims ASAP. If you guys want to mass claim while at it go for it. If Zakk is claiming ANY sort of guilty on me. LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF THAT. Don't listen to Shos.

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3302, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3301, Hikari Link wrote:UNVOTE: Keyser Söze

@Everyone:
if you and nero vote Aronis, he'll be L-3 too
At best, that makes it L-2 if shos joins.

If you and zakk get on Nero, that makes L-1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3080, Nero Cain wrote:zakk
Keyser Söze
PeregrineV
^
those 3 slots die ASAP

Creature
Ramcius
WhemeStar
Aronis
Lil Uzi Vert
momo
alban
shos

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

I feel better about getting just one more person to lynch Nero (like Wheme or Aronis), than 2 people to lynch Aronis (we're obviously not going to get Aronis and Wheme says he doesn't like the case on Aronis).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it so important to you that I'm lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What information will you gain?

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3310, Nero Cain wrote:Why is it so important to you that I'm lynched?
It's not necessarily important to me that
you
are lynched. It's important to me that
somebody
is lynched. If we hit scum, that's ideal. If we don't, the flip still give us info. If you're town, then we can work with that information. We can look for associations, interactions, scrutinize people both on and off your wagon, and so on. If you live, we have no more information on you than we had before.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Creature »

Put someone to L-1 or L-2, then I'll vote.
Sigh
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3313, Creature wrote:Put someone to L-1 or L-2, then I'll vote.
How long are you going to be around? We only have 6 hours left. I'm sure zakk would vote Nero, I just don't know when or if he'll be on in time.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

The reason we're having a hard time getting this lynch seems to be because everyone is waiting around to be one of the last couple of votes. If everybody has that attitude, we won't get it done., because we don't have the luxury of waiting around right now, unfortunately.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is fucking disgusting.

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Nero, if you're town and haven't fully elaborated on any of your scumreads yet, now would probably be a very good time to do so. I promise that if you flip town and I survive the night, I will do my best to make sure that your ideas are explored fully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Zall is fucking scum, that's all. I don't know what he's exactly claiming but I think its fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3308, Nero Cain wrote:
Keyser Söze
PeregrineV
^
those 3 slots die ASAP

Creature
Ramcius
WhemeStar
Aronis
Lil Uzi Vert
momo
alban
shos

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3319, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3308, Nero Cain wrote:
Keyser Söze
PeregrineV
^
those 3 slots die ASAP

Creature
Ramcius
WhemeStar
Aronis
Lil Uzi Vert
momo
alban
shos
That's a list, not an elaboration. I'm asking if you there are specific things about your scumreads that you think we should be looking out for. A condensed list of your best cases against each of them might be good. As a sort of "last will," so to speak.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

vc
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3313, Creature wrote:Put someone to L-1 or L-2, then I'll vote.
just put your vote ffs

if you don't want be here, replace out, it goes for everyone, who have no interest in playing this game aymore
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Aronis

Not sure if I voted him

Ramcius, your turn.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Aronis Hiraki

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”