Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 164, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 118, Zachstralkita wrote:
Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 112, Mislim wrote:
In post 109, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 107, Mislim wrote:wraith and boon could be scum together because they're planning to lurk together
lame...
i'm trying to form reads here.
Statements like this show you're obvious scum trying way too hard to look town.

VOTE: Mislynch

I also dislike that 'wraith and boon scum lurkers' or the 'spammy game' statements. All of this is bullshit. It's not a joke, so you mean it seriously, but it's all trash and fake statements you're making to sound active over actually contributing.

This guy is scum. Raizh is also scum, or he set himself up as the easy mislynch, and I still wanna lynch gamma. He looks kinda town here, but that means he's scum. Every time I read him, I'm wrong. Every. Game. So he's scum since he looks town, and gamma PLs are good. Would seriously PL gamma after the past 5 or so games with him.
Everything else you said and THIS is where you place your vote? This is the reachiest post ever.
The real reach is you trying to shade me for calling out your scum buddy.
Well you basically made the largest generalization of your life(From Mislynch simply saying:"I'm trying to form reads", see quote) then you don't admit it's a clear reach.. anyone can realize this.

Then he(Tywin) does this deflective bullshit discrediting response which shows that you only put a certain level of thought into responding when someone says something negative to you. He does the same thing to Dunn in 173/175 and it's so useless. Everyone knows what he meant. You knew what he meant. You're confident enough in the way you defend yourself so abrasively, which is cool, but it's actually disingenuous and does town no favors otherwise. I mean, I say shit like that. I should know.

The mislynch vote was awful and the majority of the game has sort of been spent on sort of pushing Gamma as a PL when you've considered him possible town as your first priority, then deciding he's not the lynch. You're now back to swiping at anyone that bats an eye at you.

Your actions make it hard for people to develop a good perception of you.

No, "the other team" is not a slip at all(ewwww), but it doesn't matter that badly because this is a fine place for a vote.

VOTE: Tywin Lannister

Alternatively like I said, I'll vote Gamma , or someone on these two wagons. I have to re read Rhazh's slot.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Nosferatu
Don't know where Tywin is at for votes so I'll vote this for the time being
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 3:04 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 230, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 226, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 220, Tywin Lannister wrote:What has Nos done that Waffles has not?
What are you even asking here by the way

They're different players, what are you trying to associate between them
Is it not completely obvious?

Priscilla calls Nos scum for saying he's not adding anything logical to any argument and only pushing a side to keep it going.

Meanwhile, Waffles does EXACTLY the same thing, and Priscilla ignores him? So i mentiom it and... waffles disafuckinpears. Must be a miracle. Hallelujah, Waffles has been taken by the rapture!

Yeah, I see associatives. Priscilla is a hardcore hypocrite too. And if she flips scum, you better believe I'm going after waffles.
Can you answer me how I "jumped" on Nos?

Also ever heard of sleep?
CptPicard
CptPicard
Goon
CptPicard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:19 am

Post by CptPicard »

Priscilla made a compelling case against VOTE: Tywin Lannister, I want to see him fully explain himself - and not just hop around accusing other players.
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:05 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

@mod VC please
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 am

Post by mozamis »

lol wtf Dunn
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:35 am

Post by mozamis »

All PV's star trek stuff looks pretty relaxed. Town.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:39 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 48, RhazhBash wrote:PL on gamma doesn't sound too bad actually.

VOTE: Gamma
opportunistic scum.

vote RhazhBash
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 61, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ learning lessons from Titus
lol! Hey Nero. How's MTW2? :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah early 180 from me. I'm much prefering Gamma, who is questioning, explaining himself and seems quite open, to most of the people on his wagon, who don't seem any of those things.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 148, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 132, Nero Cain wrote:I mean there's been nothing scummier FMPOV than waffles lack of voting on Gemma.
And why is that?
'cause it's like my opinion bro.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 258, mozamis wrote:
In post 61, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ learning lessons from Titus
lol! Hey Nero. How's MTW2? :)
I actually have not played in a bit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:58 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 107, Mislim wrote:wraith and boon could be scum together because they're planning to lurk together
yeah but why tell everyone? if anything, it seems town to be open about it.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Creature »

Different densities can be cool.

Votecount 1.2
V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

[
]
G
a
m
m
a
E
m
e
r
a
l
d
- TheYankeeReaper, Mulch
[
]
P
e
r
e
g
r
i
n
e
V

[
]
N
o
s
f
e
r
a
t
u
- Gamma Emerald
[
]
T
y
w
i
n
L
a
n
n
i
s
t
e
r
- Priscila, SlingshotWaffles, Dunnstral, RhazhBash, Zachstralkita, CptPicard

[
]
B
o
o
n
s
k
i
i
e
s

[
]
W
h
y
M
a
f
i
a

[
]
M
u
l
c
h
- Mislynch, WhyMafia
[
]
m
o
z
a
m
i
s

[
]
T
h
e
Y
a
n
k
e
e
R
e
a
p
e
r

[
]
Z
a
c
h
s
t
r
a
l
k
i
t
a

[
]
D
u
n
n
s
t
r
a
l

[
]
S
l
i
n
g
s
h
o
t
W
a
f
f
l
e
s
- Nero Cain
[
]
F
y
k
u
s

[
]
C
p
t
P
i
c
a
r
d
- PeregrineV
[
]
R
h
a
z
h
B
a
s
h
- DrumBeats, Fykus, mozamis
[
]
N
e
r
o
C
a
i
n

[
]
D
r
u
m
B
e
a
t
s

[
]
P
r
i
s
c
i
l
a
- Nosferatu, Tywin Lannister
[
]
W
r
a
i
t
h

[
]
M
i
s
l
y
n
c
h

[
]
N
o
l
y
n
c
h

N
o
t
v
o
t
i
n
g
:
Boonskiies, Wraith

p
l
a
y
e
r
s
a
r
e
a
l
i
v
e
t
h
e
r
e
f
o
r
e
v
o
t
e
s
i
s
t
h
e
m
a
j
o
r
i
t
y

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2017-05-31 13:28:16)
Sigh
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I don't think Mislynch or Boon are scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 171, Tywin Lannister wrote:because you refuse to ever play like you're town.
that's just current site meta.
In post 172, Mulch wrote:Policy lynches are cancer
YOU'RE CANCER!

P much all lynches are policy. It just depends on the policy being used. I'm not really getting the reason that ppl want to pl Gamma. Like the scummiest thing, he's done is think Titus is better than she really is.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

You guys voting me, if town, haven't been paying attention whatsoever. There's reasons I'm overconfident. I'm obviously not scum, but whatever. I've pointed out flaws in these people's cases and get shit on for it. Honestly, I know better at this point to think anyone town has any idea how to read between the lines. When I started playing Mafia on this site 10+ something years ago, I felt like people knew how. When I rejoined, I realized people don't. They vote whoever just as long as it isn't them, with zero second thoughts or reasons. Honestly, I'm used to it at this point. I've lost more games as town by bad town lynching me over obv scum I call out since D1 many times. I cant make people understand how to read players, because it's intuition, and most people don't have that in their personality traits. It's usually Judging over iNtuition, and they're usually wrong for a reason.

Whatever. I said who I think scum are, and when the pushback is this strong, it means I'm right. Happens every game. Put me at L1 if you want.

Waffles and/or Priscilla are scum. Heard it here first.

Zach may be scum.

Dunn is prob town.

Gamma is his usual mislynch self, but prob town.

Mozamis is town.

Nos is town.

Idk about the lurkers, so null. Lynch then later, since you'll lynch any investigative role before letting them clear/guilty anyone. That's par for the fucking course.

Nero is maybe town. Depends on how much he lurks tbh. Don't let him forever or he is def scum.

Raizh saying his stupid comment that everyone SRs means he's the easy mislynched town. Scum aren't that stupid, and when everyone SRs the same player, he's got no scum buddies. This is common sense.

Idk about the rest, but there you are.

Oh, and I'm voting waffles til he gets lynched. He's scum and it's more obvious than Priscilla. She's sort of objective, although I think she needs to be checked out.

VOTE: Waffles
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 173, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 170, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 169, Tywin Lannister wrote:As scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team.
The way you say this sounds weird
Nice shade. Explain the way the words on your screen 'sound' to you.
In post 175, Tywin Lannister wrote:Do you imagine me saying it with a British accent? Maybe Australian? What about in a Cuban accent, with a hint of al pacino Scarface?

Let me know how my words sound to you Dunn. Great detective work you're doing.
Don't like Tywin getting his panties in a bunch.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Tywin
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 247, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 205, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 200, Tywin Lannister wrote:@gamma: don't worry, I'm not actually PLing you, because you have too many votes to be scum. Not that this same thought hasn't fucked me over elsewhere when you were scum though. Since I can't figure you out, I'm moving on, but damn do I want to PL you sometimes.

Priscilla: good try. You were thinking mumtiball to have come to that conclusion, and imo, only scum would've even thought about that here. This isn't that large of a game.
I've seen multiball games this small.
8p multiball
Get on my level scrubs
I think it's a little bit of a stretch. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RE slip gate: on its own, I don't think it's very convincing but I do have to agree with Dunn that its odd as F he'd phrase it that way. What I am concerned with is his getting all angry and upset over being suspected.

vote:Tywin

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW that's L-3
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I'm upset because this shit it so obvious that only really bad players or obvious scum would be pushing me at this point.

Do you want a fucking claim already before you lynch me? Boonskies knows what I'm going to say. So does gamma. Keep the votes coming.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait what
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I was thinking it was a soft claim but gamma reaction makes me think it's not.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”