False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by mastina »

(Basically. I'm a bit down, depressed. And just...not really invested right now. And I don't know how to force the investment. I signed up because this was the sequel to a game I enjoyed being in. But. I'm just...not really into this game right now for some reason. I'll figure out a way, I'll find out something. I do owe you better than this.)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Just claim. If you're third party at least.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: pepto
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

I say wait and let her catch up we don't really lose much by letting her catch up we either have town to give there thoughts or scum who we can get partner tells from is there a downside I don't see?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by McMenno »

VOTE: peptoface
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1673, MariaR wrote:Also down to wagon Luv Leon Pep and MC until they do something.

Any takers?
In post 1674, MariaR wrote:17
posts on day 4 and there not even wall posts...mother of god
So is this based on anything other than post count? I was part of the one lynch we've had this game and I had Math as scum before they flipped. I questioned Narna because I thought that their fake dayvig might have been the result of scum thinking (identifying Almost's talk of tag teams as looking for two-player scumteams). Simply looking at my post count and concluding that I haven't done anything is the laziest "lynch all lurkers" policy possible.

Why are mastina and PeregrineV excluded from your lynch pool? They also have low post counts, if you're going to call for LAL, why exclude them?

McMenno could be town, I think posting reads and being confrontational with his thoughts instead of blending into the background is town for him.
In post 1700, Peptobislawl wrote:I may have low activity but I do that every game. At least I read the thread unlike VOTE: mastina.
Nice deflection.

mastina does seem to put a lot of effort and energy into explaining why she's had no effort or energy for this game, but I don't know if that's scummy or just a personality quirk. I'm willing to wait for her replacement.

Pepto is L-1 by my count, so I'm declaring
intent.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I guess Titus/mastina being lynchers against each other is possible. I just don't know that I care. One or both of them could still be scum like Gamma was, and I'm not going to cry if we hand one of them a win in case we decide to lynch the other.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

*shrug*, I could see lynchers. Either way, mastina isn't scummy right now. This is neither town mastina or scum mastina. This is "too busy to play" mastina and I really hope that changes soon because I've always enjoyed playing with mastina.

I'm good with a pepto lynch. I really don't like the timing of his mastina vote. Both wagons were starting to pick up and he didn't even acknowledge that. Just acted like he was making a new point.

I should also state now that I'll be V/LA in about three hours and will be back by Monday night.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Chickadee »

UNVOTE:

In post 1711, MariaR wrote:I've been waiting to chat with you for a bit chick don't you dare be gone

Sorry, what's up? Talk to me.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

(This post has been made blank for your pleasure.)
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Fri May 19, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Chickadee »

Pep is at L-2, so I will also state intent.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Actually, my vote count is wrong somehow. I'll fix it within the next 10-15 minutes.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:52 am

Post by gerryoat »

Ok den
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 4.03
Peptobislawl - 7
- Lil Uzi Vert, MariaR, Kmd4390, Majiffy, Tywin Lannister, Gerryoat, McMenno
Mastina - 3
- Titus, DodgeTheSaint, Peptobislawl
Chickadee - 1
- Leonshade
Majiffy - 1
- FireScreamer
Titus - 1
- Mastina

Not Voting:
PeregrineV, Almost50, Massive, Chickadee

Notes:
I found the issue with my previous vote count. I counted McMenno twice - once for the Pepto wagon and once for the Mastina wagon.
Spoiler: McMenno has been warned for his infractions. Any further infractions will result in a mod-kill.
Just kidding. He's not in trouble :)

It's now Day Four! With seventeen alive, nine is needed to eliminate.
(expired on 2017-06-01 07:10:00) until day's end.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1668, PeregrineV wrote:Yes, so and yeah, uh-huh, and etc. etc. etc.

Vote: mastina
This should count.

Oh well.

Vote: mastina
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

So, no one wants to lynch mastina, but we also do not want to wait any length of time for whatever she may post in 3(?) days?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:43 am

Post by gerryoat »

I feel bad once she said she was depressed. I'm a sucker for ate, I'll give her more time
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 am

Post by massive »

So is the only thing about Pepto is that he's just kinda not doing anything?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:54 am

I just think she's third party based on her "only Titus" vote pattern and how she wasn't modkilled with the other scum. She's gotta be someone's win con to remain I think. That means lyncher/lynchee like gamma/massive imo.

If it's lynch the lurker phase, then pepto makes more sense. He prod dodges, but does nothing. His vote on mastina is hypocritical too. I think he's scum and is a better bet than mastina right now. The depression thing also looks legit. All her posts show the same kind of thing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1743, Tywin Lannister wrote:I just think she's third party based on her "only Titus" vote pattern and how she wasn't modkilled with the other scum. She's gotta be someone's win con to remain I think. That means lyncher/lynchee like gamma/massive imo.

If it's lynch the lurker phase, then pepto makes more sense. He prod dodges, but does nothing. His vote on mastina is hypocritical too. I think he's scum and is a better bet than mastina right now. The depression thing also looks legit. All her posts show the same kind of thing.
I think the modkills were because the entire team was lurking. Mastina has had far too much defense not to be scum with kmd at this point. They claimed masons, but kmd is gradually walking that back in case Mastina is lynched.

Second, I am a lyncher of all the flipped and unflipped scum.

I don't mind a lurker lynch here to give the game life, I'm just suspicious because this is a counter to Mastina.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1730, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1673, MariaR wrote:Also down to wagon Luv Leon Pep and MC until they do something.

Any takers?
In post 1674, MariaR wrote:17
posts on day 4 and there not even wall posts...mother of god
So is this based on anything other than post count? I was part of the one lynch we've had this game and I had Math as scum before they flipped. I questioned Narna because I thought that their fake dayvig might have been the result of scum thinking (identifying Almost's talk of tag teams as looking for two-player scumteams). Simply looking at my post count and concluding that I haven't done anything is the laziest "lynch all lurkers" policy possible.

Why are mastina and PeregrineV excluded from your lynch pool? They also have low post counts, if you're going to call for LAL, why exclude them?

McMenno could be town, I think posting reads and being confrontational with his thoughts instead of blending into the background is town for him.
In post 1700, Peptobislawl wrote:I may have low activity but I do that every game. At least I read the thread unlike VOTE: mastina.
Nice deflection.

mastina does seem to put a lot of effort and energy into explaining why she's had no effort or energy for this game, but I don't know if that's scummy or just a personality quirk. I'm willing to wait for her replacement.

Pepto is L-1 by my count, so I'm declaring
intent.
It is mostly I want everyone to post more I can read your iso again but most of these points don't really matter because if you're scum you are clearly scumhunting for the other teams too it's about how you go at it that's the issue. I didn't put mastina because they are showing there here and trying to catch up so I'm giving them time and I tr Pere given our interaction early
In post 1733, Chickadee wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 1711, MariaR wrote:I've been waiting to chat with you for a bit chick don't you dare be gone

Sorry, what's up? Talk to me.
Can you give me your top 2 tr's and top 2 sr's with 2 sentences on each if that's too much don't gotta how are you feeling with this game you're one of the slots I haven't really got a solid read on that's active and that's worrying for me so I wanna have a chit chat
UNVOTE:
I'm not ready for this day to be over
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Titus, in case you missed it earlier, mastina's mason post was a reference to WWE Mafia where we were masons.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

I said I was giving her ONE more chance, and she has just exhausted that chance.

VOTE: Mastina

And I really don't get you guys. ONE content-less move from her and you all are jumping off her wagon like rats off a sinking ship?? Tywin said it best. Mastina will NEVER be available for this game.

And it's against her rules to read at night?? When she hasn't been reading anything ever?? And she says she would replace out and then doesn't, and you are OK with that?? Like, Holly Gennaro McClane!!! Duh!

Let me ask you this: If >I< was doing it, would you have let me be the way you do her?? WOULD YOU? What if Titus was doing that? If they are lynchers on each other then I say give Titus the win and get it over with. She earned it just by being IN the game.

That said, let's find out if this is indeed the case. VOTE MASTINA PLEASE!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1747, Almost50 wrote:I said I was giving her ONE more chance, and she has just exhausted that chance.

VOTE: Mastina

And I really don't get you guys. ONE content-less move from her and you all are jumping off her wagon like rats off a sinking ship?? Tywin said it best. Mastina will NEVER be available for this game.

And it's against her rules to read at night?? When she hasn't been reading anything ever?? And she says she would replace out and then doesn't, and you are OK with that?? Like, Holly Gennaro McClane!!! Duh!

Let me ask you this: If >I< was doing it, would you have let me be the way you do her?? WOULD YOU? What if Titus was doing that? If they are lynchers on each other then I say give Titus the win and get it over with. She earned it just by being IN the game.

That said, let's find out if this is indeed the case. VOTE MASTINA PLEASE!
What are you implying?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 am

I'd give Titus the win over mastina for sure, but I want to win too. That means scum go first. If it really comes down to it though, idc much. I'd rather not waste the chance of lynching scum before someone I think is a third party a la gamma/massive. I could be wrong though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”