Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 180, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma saying 'tone' too, as if you read words exactly as they were written, regardless of your background, accent, ethnicity, or ability at discerning these things from written words. Must be a superpower you guys have.

Truth is, tone is a bullshit excuse to say anything. If it's a gut read, say gut read. And you'd be wrong, so try other methods.
Tone is trying to gauge the mood of a post, seeing if it is genuine or scum faking it
This one obv has an angry tone
It may be better to say reading emotions rather than tone, it makes everyone happy.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 253, CptPicard wrote:Priscilla made a compelling case against VOTE: Tywin Lannister, I want to see him fully explain himself - and not just hop around accusing other players.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 257, mozamis wrote:
In post 48, RhazhBash wrote:PL on gamma doesn't sound too bad actually.

VOTE: Gamma
opportunistic scum.

vote RhazhBash
I can attest to Rhazh's meta that he LOVES policy lynches regardless of allignment
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 297, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma, all you do is anti town things. Always. But fine, my bad. Everyone else that's tried to PL you, I suppose theyre good. I was kidding about actually PLing you, but you know how anti town you are in every game. I know you recognize it, so if thats to build a meta for when you're scum, it means as a universal play, town should always lynch you based on your meta. You throw town games on purpose just to pretend you're town when you roll scum too imo,but hey, what do I know. I just joke about your PL while others seem to take it seriously. Maybe you should wonder why? Just a heads up man. You changed your play style to be as scummy as possible and it's not good.

Just think about it gamma. Whatever you changed in your meta isn't really good if you're town. Don't throw games only to have better chances at scum.

@mulch: how is it not a slip? She said I mentioned multiball when I was clearly referencing town in the hypothetical of me being scum (with gamma as town). Her thinking that in the context she did means she looked for it. Pretty obvious. Stop defending her. Let her defend herself. You're white knighting. Dunn did it for her too.
Ive never dumbed down my town game to make my scum game look better, EVER.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 281, Gamma Emerald wrote:WTF
That claim is absolutely ridiculous. If someone has a non standard role step forward since that's not normal I'm certain.
UNVOTE:
Then why did you unvote?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 247, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 205, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 200, Tywin Lannister wrote:@gamma: don't worry, I'm not actually PLing you, because you have too many votes to be scum. Not that this same thought hasn't fucked me over elsewhere when you were scum though. Since I can't figure you out, I'm moving on, but damn do I want to PL you sometimes.

Priscilla: good try. You were thinking mumtiball to have come to that conclusion, and imo, only scum would've even thought about that here. This isn't that large of a game.
I've seen multiball games this small.
8p multiball
Get on my level scrubs
Yeah

mods try to get cute and we end up with games where there's 5 scum in a 9 player closed game
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 278, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm NK'd tonight now anyways. There's no point. I'm fucked no matter what. Scum win this day.

Nero being this stupid means he's probably scum. He recognizes this stuff when town. Gamma is just an idiot so idk about him. He's always anti town regardless. I should PL him every game he plays.

Good job though scum. I'm sure you saw what I was crumbing. Town never care, because they're idiots.

I'm a Town One-Guilty Cop.

I may target one player per night phase. I receive one of these results: Innocent, Guilty or No result. If i receive a Guilty result, i can't use the ability again.

So I can either clear players or get one guilty on scum, then become VT essentially. Doesn't matter now. I'm lynched or NKd no matter what. Great stuff. Thanks guys, especially the ones that have played many games with me. Either you're scum or idk what to think. You should've known better.

Again, par for the fucking course. I'm not surprised anymore. I'm used to it after the past however many games. It's better to just be a lurker and never do anything to find scum.
You could be protected.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:24 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 291, Mulch wrote:
In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
Hey! This sounds really fake and me, who is newer at the game than you, knows that overconfidence is meta and NAI, hyperagression is meta and NAI, rudities is meta and NAI, and I don't even know what AtE is. In terms of unwarranted attacks, you need to expand.

VOTE: Waffles
I completely disagree with you here.
In post 296, Mulch wrote:
In post 209, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 208, Dunnstral wrote:Nosferatu is scum this game
And why?

Any proof or just gut?
That's a little jumpy
Jumpy asking for reasoning?
Seems legit. Just trying to get reasoning from people (because apparently this site doesn't always require it).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because I'm undecided on the claim. It looks stupid, but it doesn't seem like a fakeclaim.
Can someone tell me if Creature has any Normals Themes or Micros modded?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 297, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma, all you do is anti town things. Always. But fine, my bad. Everyone else that's tried to PL you, I suppose theyre good. I was kidding about actually PLing you, but you know how anti town you are in every game. I know you recognize it, so if thats to build a meta for when you're scum, it means as a universal play, town should always lynch you based on your meta. You throw town games on purpose just to pretend you're town when you roll scum too imo,but hey, what do I know. I just joke about your PL while others seem to take it seriously. Maybe you should wonder why? Just a heads up man. You changed your play style to be as scummy as possible and it's not good.

Just think about it gamma. Whatever you changed in your meta isn't really good if you're town. Don't throw games only to have better chances at scum.

@mulch: how is it not a slip? She said I mentioned multiball when I was clearly referencing town in the hypothetical of me being scum (with gamma as town). Her thinking that in the context she did means she looked for it. Pretty obvious. Stop defending her. Let her defend herself. You're white knighting. Dunn did it for her too.
First analysis: I think that trying to catch people in white knighting is something that is drastically done more as town than scum, so I like your post towards me.

My response: I am simply doing a running thoughts of the game as I go through it. You can get ready for some real white knighting and attacking when I form my reads
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 307, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 291, Mulch wrote:
In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
Hey! This sounds really fake and me, who is newer at the game than you, knows that overconfidence is meta and NAI, hyperagression is meta and NAI, rudities is meta and NAI, and I don't even know what AtE is. In terms of unwarranted attacks, you need to expand.

VOTE: Waffles
I completely disagree with you here.
In post 296, Mulch wrote:
In post 209, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 208, Dunnstral wrote:Nosferatu is scum this game
And why?

Any proof or just gut?
That's a little jumpy
Jumpy asking for reasoning?
Seems legit. Just trying to get reasoning from people (because apparently this site doesn't always require it).
You disagree with me? I want your reasoning for this and I want good reasoning, cause I smell bullshit. I know myself that I have done everything on that list as town, even LESS as scum, and it is fully NAI. This is where mislynches happen, voting things that aren't.

I gutread the "any proof" as weird as hell. I can see it as mafia scumbuddies trying to defend themselves, or as mafia trying to whiteknight a town. Just the phrasing sounds weird
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I'm undecided on the claim. It looks stupid, but it doesn't seem like a fakeclaim.
Can someone tell me if Creature has any Normals Themes or Micros modded?
Then why mention it at all if you thought it was not a fakeclaim? Logic does not add up here. Not to borrow one of Ty's expessions, but this is throwing shade without actually thinking it
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:31 am

@mulch I don't think that those things are NAI.
And what exactly do you want reasoning for?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE:

I won't lynch tywin now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 312, SlingshotWaffles wrote:@mulch I don't think that those things are NAI.
And what exactly do you want reasoning for?
I want you to tell me. HOw any of those are scum driven and not meta. Your inability to comperehend this is very unnerving (in a bad way), because my question was very clear.
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 am

In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE:

I won't lynch tywin now
Aww dang it!

I wanted that mislynch!

PEDIT: (to mulch) I disagree.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Isoing whymafia I think he's slightly scummy

Isoing nosferatu and I disagree with a lot of what he's said and done
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 315, SlingshotWaffles wrote:

I won't lynch tywin now
Aww dang it!

I wanted that mislynch!

:?:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Mulch »

DISAGREE with me asking you how those are scum driven??
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Mulch »

I won't lynch tywin now
Aww dang it!

I wanted that mislynch!

Also your joke seems forced as hell
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 307, SlingshotWaffles wrote:Seems legit. Just trying to get reasoning from people (because apparently this site doesn't always require it).
Just my thoughts

If Nosferatu posts more substantially I'll be able to look over his play more substantially as well
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

w/e.

I think Tywin is still probs scum but I can understand not wanting to lynch a claimed cop.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:38 am

In post 319, Mulch wrote:

I won't lynch tywin now
Aww dang it!

I wanted that mislynch!

Also your joke seems forced as hell
Usually.
In post 320, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 307, SlingshotWaffles wrote:Seems legit. Just trying to get reasoning from people (because apparently this site doesn't always require it).
Just my thoughts

If Nosferatu posts more substantially I'll be able to look over his play more substantially as well
Why did you quote my post?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Slingshot
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 321, Nero Cain wrote:w/e.

I think Tywin is still probs scum but I can understand not wanting to lynch a claimed cop.
Scummy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”