SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 497, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 423, Mulch wrote:Gutread. I also said this earlier...
You need to explain more than this. Gut reads don't = having no reason whatsoever. Gut read means you DO have a reason(s), but it's not enough to make a case. Aka scummy post, scummy motivations, scummy stance, meta, etc.

Scum gut reads = "hi guys, I have fake reads I don't believe in, so its a gut read! I can skate by with this perpetually!"

Town gut read = "hi guys, I have a slight reason to SR someone, but not enough to make a rock solid case"
In post 499, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 424, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 421, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 414, Priscila wrote:If people say it's normal and the moderator cannot clarify the rules then I will believe what people say.
I am not happy with how the wagons are right now. Hopefully I will have time to contribute more in the next few hours.

Boonskiies, why are you voting DrumBeats? I have some problems with the player so far that I need to resolve but I don't know if that will happen on Day 1. My focus is going to continue to be there but I don't know if I am interested in pushing that wagon seriously for now. At the moment I am considering Fykus and WhyMafia for strong candidates to be evil and will probably place my vote there soon. So far neither have received serious pressure and that worries me, because I feel they deserve it. Are you familiar with WhyMafia's meta? What do you think of his play so far?
A) don't use meta
B) I'm being a hypocrite, but if you look at every single one of my completed games, I was universally scum read.
VOTE: Cpt
Don't buy him at all
I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
Meta can be a very useful tool in helping catch scum if used properly.
Pretty convienent for a brand new player with zero meta to say, don't you think?

Meta is trash and useless on any really good player. People manipulate their meta constantly on purpose. They knowingly manipulate it as scum. Very few players really have meta tells that are solid. Like I say Nero is scum when he lurks (for instance) as his meta, but that's not really a serious read. I wouldn't use it as a centerpiece for any case. I'd just be suspicious of him maybe.
I disagree with you on both of these.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't necessarily think mega is trash, but I feel like to accurately use it you need to be in the game with the person you are trying to meta. Familiarity over meta. You also have to be aware of people who are hyper aware of their meta, as that skews things. Also, if someone you know pretty well is in the game, and you roll scum, you have to actively play differently or mimick your town play, so I feel meta is limited in a sense. Experience with the player meta is better than just looking at the game, preferably multiple games with any said person. I tend not to care about meta arguments made by people of its based off of like...one game. Need to at least have seen both alignments in action.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 498, Fykus wrote:
In post 436, Priscila wrote:If you need a summary of a post, I can give it. Just ask.

unvote

vote: Fykus

I'll be back in a few hours. Please talk to me more about your reads, Reaper?
consider this as being asked for a summary post.

p.s ill post some content soon.
: I have no content from you, you have followed other people's votes and not provided any content, your behavior is awkward. I don't think you are trying to sort anybody.
In post 449, DrumBeats wrote:Also I just found out when I tried to click those post links that I don't know how to properly do those. Disregard the links unless you want to be sent to random threads, my bad. If somebody could link me somewhere that explains how to use them for the future that would be greatly appreciated
Use the "post" tag. It's the last one in the list.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 336, Gamma Emerald wrote:I looked up Creature's MD and modding history and the role would make sense, thing is, Tywin has been extremely scummy. Last time he was a cop he was rather passable as Town, enough so that he got nightkilled before he could claim.
Two things:

1. I didnt copy/paste my role. I paraphrased. So CptPicard: Absolutely ridiculous and classless to push for a modkill. This is how people end up hating each other and becoming toxic anytime they land in games together. Classless moves like that. You should be ashamed. Get your scum win the legitimate way, or replace out.

2. Gamma, you're scum here. The one completed cop game I have had was so long ago that idk what to say. I also wasn't lolwagoned by everyone that game on D1 either. So I didn6 need to claim. Tbh, I had checked you, because you looked so scummy it was insane. You've kept up that meta I see.

As for that game, I caught Grey!scum D1 with my normal reads. I got him lynched, and scum shot me N2 for it. Never had a wagon, because people didnt try to quicklynch Town PRs. People pay attention in smaller games.

Gamma is hoping I say something stupid beyond this, but I won't bother to elaborate. I will just

VOTE: Gamma

Trust me, he's scum. He is this obvious, which is why he builds his town meta to be as scummy as possible. It's his only way to win as scum. He rolled scum here. I just know. Watch and see.
Well you were wagoned because you are really scummy this game. What caused the difference? Sure I had a difference in gameplay from my first to second cop game, but not as wild as yours seems to be.
Also I was thinking of what mafia benefits arise from that role and here's what I thought of. They can claim innocents on their scumbuddies, guilty a town, and generally derail the town.
And I still want an explanation as to
why you were so obsessed with me being anti Town when you could check me.
I'm just hand waving you off, because you're playing this up in hopes I break rules. Stop trying to bait people and learn how to play scum legitimately.

Let me know when we can lynch Gamma. I'm promising he will flip scum. He has zero town motives in his entire iso. He's obvious scum based on his posts, votes, stances, and motivations. If I have to point it out quote by quote I will, but I'm guaranteeing gamma will flip scum.

Notice he has never scum hunted anyone except me, and still won't do anything but shade me? Even if he was literally so tunneled to disbelieve all logic and still believed I was scum, why wouldnt he look for scum buddies? Gamma isn't this dumb as town. He is as scum, because it's an act. I've played many games with gamma, and I know his town game by now. This is scum Gamma.

Wake me up when he gets the rope. Don't make me waste an investigation on him.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:09 pm

When gamma flips scum on my investigation, I lose the ability. I'd rather check someone the rest of town aren't sure of. We can make a list of names for me to check, but I'm telling you that gamma is sure scum. I'd rather clear a scummy townie or find gamma's buddies than waste it on someone I'm 100% sure of.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:11 pm

In post 428, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 400, Tywin Lannister wrote:Also would be more than ok to lynch CptPicard. His hoping for a modkill while not wanting to actually lynch me is scum motivation. That's not coming from a townie. It just isn't. He didnt care to even wait for a CC before trying to shade me, and him HOPING for a modkill, but being too afraid to actually lynch me shows everything you need to see. He's scum.

Waffles I'd also lynch. Priscilla may just be town that asks a billion questions, points things out, then does those exact same things herself without even realizing. I think scum Priscla would know better, since they aren't dumb. Waffles, on the other hand, has done nothing but hop on other people's pushes, throws out some buzzwords he doesnt understand, and didnt care to think about what he's doing. Actually, maybe he is town for this. I'm not sure.

Gamma/CptPicard/Wraith are my scum reads at this point.
Nope. I played with someone who baited a modkill as Town. The guy got lynched soon after.
Covering your tracks with wifom are you? Well, sucks for you. They lynched him, so I guess you shouldn't be trying to emulate it. Good thing you aren't town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION OR GET LYNCHED
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Priscila »

The feeling I get from Waffles is that he has real opinions about what is happening in the game in a way that I don't think scum really does most of the time. I certainly don't think that this player would be capable of faking that either. He's consistently defending his positions even on the finer points and that tells me that there is actual nuance in his thought process and that he is working to solve the game underneath the surface. That is a strong villager trait. I also think that the questions he has asked have been the less obvious ones, and if he were scum I'd expect him to be approaching the game and his questioning in more informed way than I feel he has been.

His frustration at being called scummy also feels villagery, I really like the tone in that post and I don't think that he would make that post as scum in the same way. It's the same feeling I get from the way he voted Tywin, his angle of attack here reads genuinely exasperated at Tywin's behavior, Tywin isn't even attacking him at this point in time, and I really find it unlikely that Waffles as scum is going to pick a fight with someone who is raging in thread like Tywin was. Waffles would have to be a very brazen scum player to make that attack like that.

Then he follows this up by actually arguing against my vote for Tywin, which feels strongly to me like an honest villagery response. I would expect scum to be buddying either Tywin or one of the people Tywin was pushing on at this point, but voting Tywin out of exasperation then continuing to approach the situation reasonably is not the kind of behavior I would expect if he were scum. That is advanced scumplay and I don't believe that this player is capable of it to be completely honest. Simply put, if he is scum I do not see him taking the angles that he is taking and picking at the thread in the way that he is.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 pm

In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Lynch this please.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 508, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Lynch this please.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFFASGAGDFGF
Can you believe this? This guy is painting my complaint about hard to read posts as scummy. That's the most NAI bullshit ever!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:32 pm

In post 506, Gamma Emerald wrote:ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION OR GET LYNCHED
Lol good try scum. All caps baby!
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Fykus »

@mod can we get a VC please
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Fykus »

Waffles

His entire ISO is filled with fluff. Mostly just a heap of one liners with 0 content in them.
In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
This was his only explanation for his only vote the entire game.

Heres why I've got a vote on him.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Gamma is caught, but regardless, he's not surviving to end game. I could be lynched today,and he'd follow, so that makes me happy. Sorry I ruined your scum roll gamma, but not really sorry. :)

He wants me to answer a question I did already answer,but cannot go further with. He wants a modkill and its really borderline for him to keep pushing it. Gamma, stop pushing for things like that. Play the game legitimate. Call me every name under the sun and tell me I'm bad and blah blah, but don't try to ruin things for others. I call you things all the time in games, but I like you as a person and really was joking about the PL. I just figured you'd understand why after the dozens of games we've played together. Bad joke, so I'm sorry.
In post 446, mozamis wrote:
In post 171, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma you have to know by now why everyone would rather PL you than
Please dont speak for me. Dont like this, feels like swcum trying to present false dichtomy "Gamma's either sum, or if not, he's got to go anyway". No.
Pos. scum.
Lol what makes you think you're so special I'd be speaking about you? And pos scum? I guess you disbelieve my claim?

You're obvious town when you are town, but after reading your iso... youre scum. You hid well under the radar mozamis. I'm impressed. I'd forget you were even in this game if this specific post didn't catch my attention.

Reads so far:

Gamma is scum.
Mozamis is scum.
CptPicard is scum.
Mislynch scum lean
Wraith scum lean
Nero null
PeregrinV null needs prod
Waffles null, but towndrunk lean
Fykus null
Boonskies town lean
WhyMafia town lean
Zach town
Dunn town
Yankee town
Raizh town
Drumbeats town
Priscilla town
Mulch obvious town (strongest TR)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:49 pm

May have forgotten someone but idk who
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 192, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
You're piling on a shit wagon, but id love to fight you. Nice vote placement. Surely you thought this through.

Show me exactly where I did these things, post by post, and then, if you CAN do so (which we both know you cant, becauze its bullshit) show why you believe I'd not do this as town.

Pedit: how bad are you to think scum ever slip? Ever? Show me a game where scum ever did that? Scum watch what they post. Fucking obvious stuff.

I won't be lynched so I am overconfident. You can NK me, but if I'm lynched, you're whole scum team is fucked.

The way I see it, my vote landed on scum and scum are pushing back.
Also how did nobody else notice his subtle PR claim here? The fact his wagon went so far after this is beyond me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The question doesn't have to do with the PL. Why were you saying I was unreadable WHEN YOU HAVE A COP ROLE? What sense does it make to bitch about something like that when you have the means to make it a non-issue????????
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Read mozamis' ISO everyone and give any reason why he could be town.

Read his iso and tell me what you think.

I've played with town mozamis before, and he wasn't a useless fluff lurker. Scum were forced to push his lynch for it. He's not being town mozamis, and he's added to my lynch pool.

Gamma/mozamis are my two preferences.

Waffles looks like the town drunk. He doesn't think about what he's saying at any time, it's easy to SR him,and at some point, he's so scummy that idk if anyone would actually play that way as scum. Mulch said it best I think. So did Priscilla.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:57 pm

In post 516, Gamma Emerald wrote:The question doesn't have to do with the PL. Why were you saying I was unreadable WHEN YOU HAVE A COP ROLE? What sense does it make to bitch about something like that when you have the means to make it a non-issue????????
Already answered this. Try reading. I don't wanna wait my 1 guilty shot on obv scum. I'd rather use it to find your buddies.

Gamma, here answer my questions now:

1. Who do you TR
2. Who do you SR
3. Who have you scum hunted
4. Why don't you believe a no CC claim?
5. If I was scum, who do you think are my scum buddies?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 517, Tywin Lannister wrote:Read mozamis' ISO everyone and give any reason why he could be town.

Read his iso and tell me what you think.

I've played with town mozamis before, and he wasn't a useless fluff lurker. Scum were forced to push his lynch for it. He's not being town mozamis, and he's added to my lynch pool.

Gamma/mozamis are my two preferences.

Waffles looks like the town drunk. He doesn't think about what he's saying at any time, it's easy to SR him,and at some point, he's so scummy that idk if anyone would actually play that way as scum. Mulch said it best I think. So did Priscilla.
moz does seem to whiteknight gamma alot (after the shitpost vote at the beginning of the ISO.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OH REALLY WHEN DID YOU DECIDE I WAS OBVSCUM? NOT BEFORE YOU SAID I WAS UNREADABLE! THIS IS REVISIONIST HISTORY BULLSHIT.
<Embrace The Void>

Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Priscila »

Tywin and Gamma, I think that you may be tunneled on each other here.

I have mozamis as a scumlean, but I am not townreading Zach or DrumBeats, talk to me about those reads Tywin?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I TR Dunnstral, SR Nosferatu
Scumhunted several slots
I feel your play does not align with your claim
Nos could be your buddy, IDC about that right now, I want to determine your alignment first
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 521, Priscila wrote:Tywin and Gamma, I think that you may be tunneled on each other here.

I have mozamis as a scumlean, but I am not townreading Zach or DrumBeats, talk to me about those reads Tywin?
I am not tunneled. If he answers my question with a good answer I'll back off.
<Embrace The Void>

SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:I TR Dunnstral, SR Nosferatu
Scumhunted several slots
I feel your play does not align with your claim
Nos could be your buddy, IDC about that right now, I want to determine your alignment first
Her claimed the nerfed cop right?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”