Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 524, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:I TR Dunnstral, SR Nosferatu
Scumhunted several slots
I feel your play does not align with your claim
Nos could be your buddy, IDC about that right now, I want to determine your alignment first
Her claimed the nerfed cop right?
Yeah
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TBH I do at least appreciate the questions by Tywin. I feel it indicates actual effort to sort me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Probably going to not be posting from Sunday to Tuesday, low on data
<Embrace The Void>

SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 525, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 524, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:I TR Dunnstral, SR Nosferatu
Scumhunted several slots
I feel your play does not align with your claim
Nos could be your buddy, IDC about that right now, I want to determine your alignment first
Her claimed the nerfed cop right?
Yeah
TBH the claim seems like at least partially a lie.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Slingshot if you do what I think you are doing I
will
PL you.
<Embrace The Void>

SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:30 pm

In post 529, Gamma Emerald wrote:Slingshot if you do what I think you are doing I
will
PL you.
What am I doing?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think you may be stating something you believe about his role that could get him killed.
<Embrace The Void>

SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:33 pm

In post 531, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think you may be stating something you believe about his role that could get him killed.
Okay. I'll not say what I think about his role then.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Inb4 Tywin accuses me of knowing he's Town when I was just thinking about the possibility he is
<Embrace The Void>

Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 521, Priscila wrote:Tywin and Gamma, I think that you may be tunneled on each other here.

I have mozamis as a scumlean, but I am not townreading Zach or DrumBeats, talk to me about those reads Tywin?
talk to me about your sr on drumbeats cause ive got a feeling about him aswell.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 497, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 423, Mulch wrote:Gutread. I also said this earlier...
You need to explain more than this. Gut reads don't = having no reason whatsoever. Gut read means you DO have a reason(s), but it's not enough to make a case. Aka scummy post, scummy motivations, scummy stance, meta, etc.

Scum gut reads = "hi guys, I have fake reads I don't believe in, so its a gut read! I can skate by with this perpetually!"

Town gut read = "hi guys, I have a slight reason to SR someone, but not enough to make a rock solid case"
No, it means that something feels off but I can't/don't want to articulate it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 507, Priscila wrote:The feeling I get from Waffles is that he has real opinions about what is happening in the game in a way that I don't think scum really does most of the time. I certainly don't think that this player would be capable of faking that either. He's consistently defending his positions even on the finer points and that tells me that there is actual nuance in his thought process and that he is working to solve the game underneath the surface. That is a strong villager trait. I also think that the questions he has asked have been the less obvious ones, and if he were scum I'd expect him to be approaching the game and his questioning in more informed way than I feel he has been.

His frustration at being called scummy also feels villagery, I really like the tone in that post and I don't think that he would make that post as scum in the same way. It's the same feeling I get from the way he voted Tywin, his angle of attack here reads genuinely exasperated at Tywin's behavior, Tywin isn't even attacking him at this point in time, and I really find it unlikely that Waffles as scum is going to pick a fight with someone who is raging in thread like Tywin was. Waffles would have to be a very brazen scum player to make that attack like that.

Then he follows this up by actually arguing against my vote for Tywin, which feels strongly to me like an honest villagery response. I would expect scum to be buddying either Tywin or one of the people Tywin was pushing on at this point, but voting Tywin out of exasperation then continuing to approach the situation reasonably is not the kind of behavior I would expect if he were scum. That is advanced scumplay and I don't believe that this player is capable of it to be completely honest. Simply put, if he is scum I do not see him taking the angles that he is taking and picking at the thread in the way that he is.
Any thoughts on him refusing to back up why those things- overconfidence, etc- are scummy at all?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tywin why am I "obvious town"?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

@fykus the "feeling" I have about drumbeats I havethat too
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 534, Fykus wrote:
In post 521, Priscila wrote:Tywin and Gamma, I think that you may be tunneled on each other here.

I have mozamis as a scumlean, but I am not townreading Zach or DrumBeats, talk to me about those reads Tywin?
talk to me about your sr on drumbeats cause ive got a feeling about him aswell.
I'm not scumreading DrumBeats, I'm just not townreading him. What is your feeling?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Mislim
Mislim
Townie
Mislim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Mislim »

alright
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 536, Mulch wrote:Any thoughts on him refusing to back up why those things- overconfidence, etc- are scummy at all?
It doesn't do wonders for my read but I don't exactly find the refusal condemning under the circumstances. It's early in the game. If he can't back up his positions because he has no actual reasoning for them it will become apparent in time, for now it isn't a huge concern of mine as long as he is actually taking stances that he will be able to be held accountable for later.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 540, Mislim wrote:alright
Yes?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Priscila »

@Mozamis:
Spoiler:
In post 351, Priscila wrote:
In post 257, mozamis wrote:
In post 48, RhazhBash wrote:PL on gamma doesn't sound too bad actually.

VOTE: Gamma
opportunistic scum.

vote RhazhBash
Why do you think that is opportunistic scum?

@Gamma:
Spoiler:
In post 350, Priscila wrote:
In post 245, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 197, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 191, Priscila wrote:You can ragespam the thread all you want to try to cover your slip, Tywin, it will not prevent your lynch. You didn't just slip multiball. You slipped, very specifically,
two teams
, with yourself being on one of them.
I love how you saw other team and immediately assumed that he was talking about multiple scum teams. Bit of a freudian slip yourself there mate.
VOTE: priscila
Bad post
Why do you think it's a bad post?

@Zach:
Spoiler:
In post 349, Priscila wrote:
In post 237, Zachstralkita wrote:I was interested in having Gamma/Tywin as CWs
Counter wagon to what? Why are you interested in this?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Priscila »

CptPicard:
In post 351, Priscila wrote:
In post 253, CptPicard wrote:Priscilla made a compelling case against VOTE: Tywin Lannister, I want to see him fully explain himself - and not just hop around accusing other players.
I made a compelling case? What?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:TBH I do at least appreciate the questions by Tywin. I feel it indicates actual effort to sort me.
Tbh, I really do think you're lockscum, but there's always a chance I'm wrong. I'm arrogant and stubborn, but not stupid.

So walk me through your mindset this game gamma. A few things stood out and pinged me hard. Tell me what you were thinking.

1. When you saw I was a wagon, a big one, with no real counter, why did you naked vote and hop on?

2. After I was forced to claim, what were you thinking there? Without a cc, how was a cop claim so hard to believe? Why continue to shade me?

3. Your line of questioning really stood out to me as a way to get me modkilled by having me say something I can't. You continued to push that issue even when I explained my last completed cop game and how different the entire scenario was. There was nothing really similar here, so the line of questions seemed off regarding that alone. Other issues made me double take and wonder what you were attempting to pull here. It was the same as CptPicard really, just a different subject.

4. You haven't really looked at anyone else. Normally, I think Town!Gamma would see the claim, back off, and look elsewhere. You didn't and haven't. Why?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:42 pm

@Priscilla: couple things.

1. I TR Drumbeat for the stances he's given. They align in many ways with my own, he isn't trying to make buddies, he's given reasons for every read that makes sense, and I frankly won't lynch him today regardless. Due to that, he goes in the "not lynching" pool and ignored until later.

2. Did you ISO mozamis before you asked him your question? If not, do so first. He's been defending gamma after his initial rvs vote. You're trying to make him look like he SRs gamma, but his ISO shows different. He tried distancing at first, but then chainsaws everyone who looks at gamma. Read his ISO.

3. I like your CptPicard questioning, but dislike your stance on gamma/mozamis. They may be associated if one flips scum. Be aware.

Just read mozamis' ISO and tell me what you see. It takes no time at all. It's all fluff and all about gamma when he actually plays the game. First was just an rvs vote he quickly hopped off, then a constant stream of deflecting for gamma. All his supposed SRs are based off who SRs gamma.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Mozamis isn't town,but I want everyone to iso him and form their own opinion. It doesn't take long.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:49 pm

In post 512, Fykus wrote:Waffles

His entire ISO is filled with fluff. Mostly just a heap of one liners with 0 content in them.
In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
This was his only explanation for his only vote the entire game.

Heres why I've got a vote on him.
I agree with this, except waffles is almost too scummy to be scum. Idk how to explain that, but ask yourself: what scum would play the way waffles has? It's like a guidebook on what not to do.

That being said, he should not make it to lylo. If he's town, he will be mislynched there. If scum, people may still mislynch thinking the same thing I do.

If I have no choice, I'd lynch waffles to get that out of the way, but he's a better investigation candidate imo. Scum won't NK waffles ever if they do it based on the strongest TRs/players or the people most likely to be lynchbait.

My $0.02
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Like I'd rather clear waffles and let scum worry about him than lynch him. If he is scum, then I'll facepalm for over thinking it, but I just think he's lynchbait. Scum always try for lynchbait D1.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”