False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 921, Kmd4390 wrote:Really don't like tywin's reaction to maria's vote. Saying maria outted herself as scum is a huge OMGUSy overreaction. And trying to play himself off as basically confirmed town reeks. The only thing Radiant basically confirmed is that he isn't scum with Bins which we already knew if we take gamma's claim at face value. (And as I keep reading, I'm glad to see Dodge noticed the same thing. And Maria apparently. Cool.)
titus wrote: It's literally impossible for me to have submitted a kill on kmd.
Ew.
Swear to god KMD is my mason buddy this game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by mastina »

I've reached (but not read) page 39, so we're at the half-way point.
In post 957, mastina wrote:
Spoiler: Old Reads
KMD
Grey
Maria
gerry
Nero Cain
Gamma
Almost50
Not Chara
FireScreamer
Majiffy
Mathblade
DodgeTheSaint
Peptobislawl
Chickadee
LUV
Bins
Titus
KMD
Maria
FireScreamer
Almost50
Leonshade
gerry

Fart
PeregrineV

massive
Majiffy
McMenno

DodgeTheSaint
LUV/Chickadee

Peptobislawl
Tywin Lannister
Titus

Thereabouts.
The gaps in the top are mostly hard to tell.
Otherwise this is where I'm roughly at. I'd
prefer
getting a stronger read on Majiffy since he hasn't made a wave one way or another so far. I'm giving massive some credit for being the lyncher target of Gamma; I do in fact think that makes it less likely for massive to be scum. So basically the scum pool I have is Majiffy/McMenno/Dodge/LUV/Chickadee/Peptobislawl/Tywin/Titus.

Eight names, for six slots. I'm hoping that I can get a read on Majiffy. If any of my reads are wrong, right now the one I feel most likely would be McMenno.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 967, Almost50 wrote:OK, this is definitely NOT looking good for Mastina. She posted the EXACT same list from before the game started, and it still has Nero/Bins/Grey on it.
Yes because I was at the EXACT same point in the game as the list. (Actually worse than that given revoked access, so.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 977, Tywin Lannister wrote:Its pretty clear scum are upset I'm not letting them coast anymore. Don't care. None of you have done shit. D1 was a dayvig shot on scum. D2 is a Gamma quicklynch because he claimed after his buddy was dayvigged. This is ridiculous for any of you to all of a sudden pretend you are doing something now. Only a few slots ever did in my re-read. Most of you are coasting scum with their feathers ruffled. Pretty obvious
This is also a scum post for a myriad of reasons.

Among them?

Ironically enough: calling out lurkers as coasting in a blanket statement is, itself, ironically...coasting as a lurker. It's not taking hard, specific stances. It's general, it's vague, it's bullshit and he knows it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by mastina »

FUCK.
I didn't realize it was this late.

It's midnight.
I work tomorrow at 7:30.
Which means leaving at 7ish.
Which means getting up at 6.

I wanted to finish it all in one sitting, but half will have to do. :?

I'm stopping on page 40; I'll resume tomorrow. (I mean I was hoping to knock out some college schoolwork tomorrow but honestly it's not
that
important and I feel bad enough not finishing now, so. Sunday afternoon/evening. Basically the same time I started today. Will finish tomorrow, and give all the things I was hoping to give then.)

At this stage it'd be less of an assholeish thing to do to lynch. (Because I've given content--quite a lot of it in fact.)
But it's still a dick move because I'm only half-finished so I have only half-given what I promised.

I should leave a closing note though:
My catchup has a strong contrast to Tywin's.
If in the pages 41-75 area Tywin mystically gave thoughts on the proceedings of the game, then sure.
I'll take this comment back.

But near as I can tell.
Tywin Lannister came in, promised he'd catch up, and...
...Gave none of his thoughts from having read the thread.

He's just.
He's just scum.

I really wish I could finish my readthrough tonight. I'm sure there's quite a number of people who hate arguments from half the game ago. (I mean personally I find earlygame content to be even MORE valuable than lategame content but then again what do I know I'm just the person who has played over 300 games onsite over eight and a half years and who has a theory academy nothing really important about my stance.)

And I'd love to appease them--to give them content from the here and now.
And I want to stay up.
It's not like I'm falling asleep, so it's not like I can't stay up.
It'd just be
really, really freakin' stupidly irresponsible
of me to do so.
So I really do need to be going to bed.

And I do promise.
I WILL finish tomorrow.
You might roll your eyes, with ire at me delaying another day, but to that, to put your fears to rest--I delivered today, did I not?
I gave content today, yes?
I put forward half of what I promised, correct?
So when I say I will give content tomorrow.
That is a fucking PROMISE that I will finish and give my content tomorrow.
So it's one final delay, of about...18 hours or so (give or take), but that's it.

tl;dr GO TO BED MASTINA.
Also, Tywin is scum because his "catch up" is like night and fucking day to mine; he gave fuckall whereas I've been pouring my heart out. (Which is quite the achievement since I'm self-admittedly multitasking. I gave this game more love and affection with HALF MY ATTENTION than Tywin did WITH HIS FULL ATTENTION.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by mastina »

For those too lazy to read my catchup post, the important part is here.
In post 1851, mastina wrote:KMD
Maria
FireScreamer
Almost50
Leonshade
gerry

Fart
PeregrineV

massive
Majiffy
McMenno

DodgeTheSaint
LUV/Chickadee

Peptobislawl
Tywin Lannister
Titus

I'd
prefer
getting a stronger read on Majiffy since he hasn't made a wave one way or another so far. I'm giving massive some credit for being the lyncher target of Gamma; I do in fact think that makes it less likely for massive to be scum. So basically the scum pool I have is Majiffy/McMenno/Dodge/LUV/Chickadee/Peptobislawl/Tywin/Titus.

Eight names, for six slots. I'm hoping that I can get a read on Majiffy. If any of my reads are wrong, right now the one I feel most likely would be McMenno.
This, as of page 39 finished reading.
When I'm caught up (and I'll get caught up tomorrow), I'll post an updated readslist with any changes.
If you want to know anything about any of these reads, ask, and when I see the message (I go through threads chronologically so I don't see your post until I quote it), I'll oblige.

And with that, bedtimez.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by gerryoat »

yeah im not lynching mastina today
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1813, mastina wrote:
In post 1856, gerryoat wrote:yeah im not lynching mastina today
You do realize that mastina's scumreads vote her and her townreads are mostly not voting her right? And that she's done a selection of posts that completely butcher their context?
For instance..
In post 477, Titus wrote:This doesn't look like a short d1.
VOTE: Math
As far as blatantly-scumtastic votes come.
This would probably make my top-ten list of all time.
Because, uh.
Yeah.

Read this fucking post.
"This doesn't look like a short D1, VOTE: largest wagon."
That is not town.
That is scum, through and through.
This vote was cast when RC asked for 24 hours to deliver a scum lynch. I gave it to him. No one joined. I went back to the Math wagon.

Mastina leaves out the context and declares it scummy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh*

Not 100%, but -at least- she's delivering, so I'm mildly content.

VOTE: Pepto

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Whatever. Don't care at all. Mastina pissed me off irl at this point, still never claimed, and wasted more time. I'm not moving. She could've just claimed and apologized for being selfish. I really don't care whatsoever if she wants to interpret that as scummy or not. I won't let a player like that win as long as I'm around, and I won't be playing with a player like that as long as I can help it. It's a persobal value system thing for me at this point, so go dk what you want, but mastina doesn't deserve a win over titus imo. What she did was wrong and should be against the rules. It is actually, but she was allowed to stick around and pretend her schedule was more important than everyone elses, then vomits on the thread was an only half-done read without claiming.

Almost50, you're a sucker. She only read to page 44. That's it. She won't bother actually catching up, and another real life day was wasted by her. It's so selfish that frankly, I won't move my vote from her ever. It's disgusting to me. Legitimately disgusts me.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

If you people enjoy being manipulated and walked on irl, be my guest, but I see it for what it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1858, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh*

Not 100%, but -at least- she's delivering, so I'm mildly content.

VOTE: Pepto
It's lies, bullshit, and nothing Mastina can't walk away from. There's no analysis but everyone voting me is scum. I am with Tywin.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 5:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 4.04
Mastina - 6
- Titus, DodgeTheSaint, Peptobislawl, PeregrineV, FireScreamer, Tywin Lannister
Peptobislawl - 6
- Lil Uzi Vert, Kmd4390, Majiffy, Gerryoat, McMenno, Almost50
Chickadee - 1
- Leonshade
Titus - 1
- Mastina

Not Voting:
Massive, Chickadee, MariaR

Notes:
- I'll wait until tomorrow but Majiffy and Pepto are in prod range.
- I'll do mod flavor analysis tomorrow.

It's now Day Four! With seventeen alive, nine is needed to eliminate.
(expired on 2017-06-01 07:10:00) until day's end.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 5:20 am

Post by gerryoat »

idk how you can rationalize a mastina vote over peptio vote right now. pepto can you give more reads or something?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Leonshade »

Alright, I don't see a single reason to lynch mastina over Pepto anymore. You could say that this burst of activity doesn't make her town, which is true, but what's the reason to believe that she's scum? Her lack of activity was the only argument, and now that's gone. Meanwhile Pepto is actually coasting, and deflected to mastina when called out on it. The one reason given to the mastina wagon applies to Pepto even more, with none of the redeeming factors. I'm willing to entertain the idea of a wagon other than Pepto, but I see zero reason to lynch mastina over Pepto right now.
In post 1859, Tywin Lannister wrote:Whatever. Don't care at all. Mastina pissed me off irl at this point, still never claimed, and wasted more time. I'm not moving. She could've just claimed and apologized for being selfish. I really don't care whatsoever if she wants to interpret that as scummy or not. I won't let a player like that win as long as I'm around, and I won't be playing with a player like that as long as I can help it. It's a persobal value system thing for me at this point, so go dk what you want, but mastina doesn't deserve a win over titus imo. What she did was wrong and should be against the rules. It is actually, but she was allowed to stick around and pretend her schedule was more important than everyone elses, then vomits on the thread was an only half-done read without claiming.

Almost50, you're a sucker. She only read to page 44. That's it. She won't bother actually catching up, and another real life day was wasted by her. It's so selfish that frankly, I won't move my vote from her ever. It's disgusting to me. Legitimately disgusts me.
This is just silly. She's being active and providing reads, she may not be caught up yet but she just provided more content than half the playerlist has. What's the argument for lynching her now, that she
might
be a lyncher? If I knew that she was, I wouldn't even want to lynch her. If Titus and mastina are lynchers on each other, there's no reason to give a win to either of them. Though at this point, I see little reason to believe that they're lynchers on each other. A scum/lurker tactic based around lurking for weeks before bursting into a ton of activity all of a sudden? Occam's Razor says that it's more likely mastina is simply telling the truth about real life, regardless of activity. Voting Titus every time is just as easily explained by her voting for her pre-game scumread.

Vote parking on mastina just strikes me as an excuse to not do anything.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't find Titus sticking to her scumread suspicious, she's prone to making reads based on herself. But I don't see why town!Tywin would care this much about mastina vs. Titus.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Leonshade »

mastina's catch-up also reminded me how hard LUV has been coasting (Maria also brought this up, but I was distracted by her lumping me in the same group). I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the day Gamma claimed, as I bought his reasoning of being distracted by claimed scum, but he hasn't done anything else afterwards, either.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Leonshade »

UNVOTE:

My read on Chick is pretty meh, now. I'm willing to wait until Pepto comes back or gets prodded, but that's my preferred wagon for today.
- Vecna
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Chickadee »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Tywin needs to die. I'm willing to settle for Pepto today, but damnit Tywin needs to be lynched tomorrow. He's so scummy, and these last few posts of his are just adding to the fire.

VOTE: Peptobislawl
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 9:34 am

Post by McMenno »

so now that mastina is providing content tywin is just handwaving his scumread on her away by claiming he now has a personal vendetta against her.

and "she hasn't been replaced/modkilled therefore she must be meeting her activity requirements in her scum thread" is the most flimsy shit I've ever read. what mod even allows that
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by mastina »

(Oh my god declaring war on Rome in Sid difficulty what the fuck was I thinking I can't beat Legionary IIIs with fucking HORSEMEN and yet in order for me to win that's what I need to do mother of god I don't think save scumming will be my salvation I think I'm fucked and need to scrap the whole invade Rome idea and focus purely on winning the game but I'm not giving up yet which incidentally means lotsa time loading so here I am.)
In post 978, DodgeTheSaint wrote:First, people are townreading me, because I am town. Or maybe they aren't really reading me (more on that in a moment). I'm not the one claiming my slot shot scum (in multiball lol) and defending claimed scum so therefore I'm town.

There are 22 players in this game. Bullshit on anyone who claims to have a read on everyone. Bullshit on anyone who thinks they have the capacity to push all their scumreads at the same intensity level all at once. I've pegged you as scum since before you've entered the game, and your actions since then to which to remind everyone at home is the following. "Hi, my name is Tywin, I am confirmed town because my slot dayvigged scum. Don't worry about the fact that this game is multiball, or that since all the scumteams share a single kill, it might make sense for some scum players to have an extra kill, I'm town because I shot scum. Also, since I am defending claimed scum, I'm a rebel and thus you should read me as town, because WHY WOULD (hi A50!) I do that if I were scum?" But hey, RC replaced out, and Gamma claimed scum. I'm so sorry if I didn't put you high enough on my priority list in light of those and other things. It happens when people have more than one scumread.
This post is amazing and singlehandedly propels Dodge to the null line, maybe slightly north of it. THIS is what I was looking for. And it's dead-on, too.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 988, DodgeTheSaint wrote:lol, it won't be news to very many players that I was questioning RC's place in the game early, considering that is one of the first things I did when I entered the game proper. But, since you have looked OH SO closely at me you were already aware of that.

I don't care if you read 40 pages to catch up or not. The fact that you are making a big deal out of it is scum motivated. You continue to make big deals out of things that aren't alignment indicative to try and get people to say you're town. "Hey everyone, RC shots scum, I AM TOWN! Hey everyone since I am town you need to know exactly how hard it was for me to catch up in this game! Hey everyone, Gamma, the claimed scum, is TOO EASY, and since I'm town I am going to save us from fulfilling our win condition by arguing against lynching him because I am town."

The above is all scum theatre. 100%

I do love that you have me pegged as scum (on a different team from Gamma) OR as town (but who is incredibly annoying and bad at this game). You are really sticking to your guns here.

But sure, being cheeky about your scum theatre is what OMGUS looks like.

Now, I get the inclination to think that the Gamma wagon is easy, because you're right! It is easy! You want to know why? Because, and this may shock you, Gamma CLAIMED to be scum!

But I get the idea of wanting to challenge the people on the Gamma wagon, because you are right, it is easy for players to come in, pop a vote on, and wait it out. And if that's where you drew the line of your objection, I'd understand. Even if it wasn't multiball, voicing that you think 'scum have to bus here' is reasonable. Reasonable to voice. But, that isn't what is going on.

Since you looked at me OH SO closely, you would have noticed that I also challenged FireScreamer on his determination to lynch anyone but Gamma. I'm satisfied with what he came up with.

What you have come up with however, isn't town. Because you are outright defending and shooting down a lynch on confirmed scum. Who the fuck cares if it is easy? Like honestly, why do you, if you're town, care if a scum lynch is easy or not? The key word here is SCUM. It is the optimal lynch.

But, because of Tywin's scum theatre, he is protecting himself!
Like.
I realize this is multiball.
And that scum can scumhunt.
But.

I just.
I don't think this is scum, scumhunting. The passion, the fire, the burn, the drive, the potency. All of it screams town and he is dead on the money in regards to Tywin.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by mastina »

(My mason buddy is for what it's worth.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by mastina »

(Also like gerry's posting on 41, btw.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1037, massive wrote:Tywin doing his best RC impression and not loving the slot. I agree that him pointing out how dayvigging Bins makes him town is sketchy at best.
Oh my god you actually noticed that. :lol:
If it hadn't be RadiantCowbells he was replacing, I would have sworn Tywin WAS RadiantCowbells.

Butyeah, this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”