KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 4:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Curt Hennig has been lying against the ropes. Owen Hart and Bruno Sammartino have been pushing on him. However, with his Mr. Perfect endurance, he's been holding on tight. With all his might, he throws both Hart and Sammartino off of him, toward the ropes. He runs at them, looking for a double clothesline, but Stone Cold Steve Austin pops out of nowhere! With Mr. Perfect's arms extended, he had no way to protect himself from the Stone Cold Stunner! Perfect is laid out on the mat, while Steve Austin runs over to the corner and yells at someone outside of the ring. They throw him a beer, which he consumes with much priority.

"Can... Can he drink while in the ring? I know he's been in the ring for over a half an hour without any booze, let alone any other kind of liquid. Who the hell would I be if I went after him for that?"

Elsewhere in the ring, The Iron Sheik had enough, but the others haven't Eddie Guerrero and The British Bulldog are kicking away. "Cowboy" Bob Orton comes running, and the British Bulldog grabs him... for a hip toss onto Sheik's body! Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Bret Hart decide enough was enough and brought him to the ropes. They start pushing on him, trying to force him out of the ring. With all his might, The Iron Sheik is still holding on tight. They continue pushing for a few moments before you hear a loud bellow, "MOVE!"

"What's tha- Oh my God..."

It's Andre The Giant! Jake and Bret look at them, then to each other. Both of them know how tired they are and realize it's best to let him take care of it. They step back and see Andre The Giant charging like a pissed off Rhino. He clotheslines him and over the top ropes!

Eliminated: The Iron She-

WAIT! The Iron Sheik grabbed the bottom ropes on the way down! He's still on the apron! He's still fighting for his life in this match! Can somebody say endurance!?

"And this is what the Royal Rumble is all about! Sheer determination! If you want to win, you've
really
got to want it!"

Vote Count 4.05
Peptobislawl - 7
- Lil Uzi Vert, Kmd4390, Majiffy, Gerryoat, McMenno, Almost50, FireScreamer
Mastina - 4
- Titus, DodgeTheSaint, PeregrineV, Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister - 2
- Chickadee, Mastina
Chickadee - 1
- Peptobislawl

Not Voting:
Massive, MariaR, Leonshade

Notes:
- Who's going to headline Wrestlemania against the Macho Man himself, Randy Savage?!

It's now Day Four! With seventeen alive, nine is needed to eliminate.
(expired on 2017-06-01 07:10:00) until day's end.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 5:07 am

Post by gerryoat »

So Tywin you want her because she didn't claim or replace? Lol
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1, KuroiXHF wrote: - All town members, however, are vengeful and can take another player with them.
mastina's argument makes some sense. ALL town members are vengeful, so for Tywin to be town, he has to have a vig as well as a vengekill. I don't think this makes him confscum, but I see where mastina is coming from.

And Tywin in general is just trying to coast with this tunnel on mastina for no sane reason. Even without the role thing, I think he's just scum. Pepto is probably also coasting scum, but I want Tywin more.

VOTE: Tywin
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: Dodge's 1864
In post 1889, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 1864, Leonshade wrote:Alright, I don't see a single reason to lynch mastina over Pepto anymore. You could say that this burst of activity doesn't make her town, which is true, but what's the reason to believe that she's scum? Her lack of activity was the only argument, and now that's gone. Meanwhile Pepto is actually coasting, and deflected to mastina when called out on it. The one reason given to the mastina wagon applies to Pepto even more, with none of the redeeming factors. I'm willing to entertain the idea of a wagon other than Pepto, but I see zero reason to lynch mastina over Pepto right now.
I'll bite on this line of thought really quick. Mastina's sudden burst of activity isn't alignment indicative (and she explained it herself a few posts ago). My initial impression (when I was interjecting last night) was her first set of posts were really shallow and surface level. The same criticism I levied against Gerryoat early on. Specifically (and sorry, I'm not going to insert links Posts #1770 thru #1777, and then up until #1804, which is the first post of hers that I took seriously. And then it went back to more surface level stuff. I don't like how much weight she had given to players who replaced out. (RC and Fart being notable examples). I also didn't like how she was attributing a scumlean to me with no specifics. In her early posts, I hadn't entered the game (nor do I recall posting anything significant while she was waiting in the dead thread). In #1794 she quoted Almost50 and said 'oh and I don't like Dodge either' but in the post she quoted, I wouldn't enter the game for another 200 posts. Also in #1814 where she calls me scum and links to a Narna post (in which I didn't have a post in 40 posts either direction). I know these are self-centered examples, but the devil is in the details.

Which is funny, because on certain players, her reads are well developed and I can clearly see what she is demonstrating. But on other reads, they are shallow. To me, it looks like she is forcing more reads than she has.

Is she town? I don't think so. Too many forced reads for my liking. Is she still scumhunting? Yes.

unvote

Gonna think on it.

I haven't been analyzing mastina's posts that closely, since it would require me to go back and essentially catch up with her in the process. I said myself that mastina's activity doesn't make her town, just that it made the previous reasons for wagoning her meaningless. mastina could be scum, but I don't want to lynch her today, when there's scummier people to choose from.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 5:36 am

Post by gerryoat »

I'd be cool with pepto or Tywin.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1929, gerryoat wrote:I'd be cool with pepto or Tywin.

Vote Tywin. He's dying today.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1926, gerryoat wrote:So Tywin you want her because she didn't claim or replace? Lol
Yep. Pretty much exactly why. I think she's third party of scum. Can't be town, so her failing to claim is just purposely wasting time. Town would be replaced/modkilled. She's either on a scum team or someones win con.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 7:16 am

Post by gerryoat »

Did she ever miss a prod?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

Mastina your reads look like you're just TRing the heavy posters.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

Also we've already got the Pepto wagon built we might as well do that today and Tywin tomorrow

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

If you people would rather keep scum alive to waste literally everyone's time and say they are more important than you as a person, your time isn't nearly as valuable, you can wait forever because they have 'things' to do in their life and you all clearly don't, then be my guest. I think it's garbage and don't wanna play with someone like that, let alone let that perpetuate and be a fucking meta for people to follow. It's an insult to everyone that put in effort and time. Her not replacing guarantees she isn't town. Her not being modkilled shows she probably has a partner. This is common sense.

So do what you want, but you're all gullible. I personally already have mastina on my blacklist at this point, and its a long list of 1 person. Lurking as a scum tactic is fine. Lurking because of RL issies is fine. Never replacing is selfish. Never being modkilled when other slots have means mastina has to survive for either titus' win con or because she's someone like Chickadee's scum partner. The simple fact that they refused to replace, refused to play the game at any point for 3 real time weeks, then partially catches up (literally only halfway), didn't ever read flips, all her reads in those flips were wrong, never voted anyone but Titus, spammed up the thread with redundant trash, and then STILL never claimed means I'm done wasting my time. If you all would rather keep this player around, be my guest, but I have zero respect for that kind of conduct. It goes beyond the game at this point and into real life disrespect and absolute selfishness to an extreme scale.

That's how bad I find it to be, and I've never seen someone get away with this kind of lurking and time wasting for such a long time before. People will see this and will repeat it, knowing that they can claim mental health issues and just being oh so busy irl anytime they need to lose votes. Do you think mastina is the only person on MS who may be a bit depressed, or has mental health problems, or has a busy life? I don't, but I know some players who do have those problems, and they've never wasted other people's time. They didn't use that as an excuse either. They didn't perpetuate things like that as a way to escape a lynch.

Imagine if you find out mastina was scum and just lied when needed? Would you look fondly on it and hope it happens in every future game you play? Are you excited to see it happen over and over? Is this how all scum should play in the future? Let's make sure it becomes meta, since it obviously works really well, right?

Do what you want. She isn't town, and that's a fact known by all. Pepto isn't either, so its not like voting him is bad either, but I don't wanna see behavior like this happen over and over from people with no ability to recognize their own selfishness. It runs me the wrong way irl, and I was defending her slot beforehand. When they refused to claim and just spammed the thread up with reads from D1 though, that was the boulder that broke the camel's back for me. Idc what happens in this game at this point, because I'm honestly disgusted by someone doing, then continuing to do what mastina has done here. An apology would've been nice, but just doubling down on it is completely disrespectful.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 7:42 am

Post by MariaR »

Is anyone else bugged by mastina? Like it's hard to explain it's really just a nagging feeling to me I think they're scumhunting and I even agree with a lot of what there posting but they're reminding me of an EM user who did a lot of what mastina did and I tr them a lot for it but more then not they were scum it's just I have no proof what so ever to back up what bugs me but it just does
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

I 100% Agree with Tywin's post but for the blacklist comment.

MariaR, there's a wagon on Mastina.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Majiffy »

Could you tl;dr this?

||
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:44 am

Post by FireScreamer »

In post 1938, Majiffy wrote:
Could you tl;dr this?
"Mastina should be policied for the sake of our children and our children's children. Why won't you all please think of the children."
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:59 am

Post by McMenno »

"mastina is scum because kuroi is a bad mod"
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Oh well no fuck the children

Also if Mastina is actually going to play now I'd rather keep her around unless she scumbos it up.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1940, McMenno wrote:"mastina is scum because kuroi is a bad mod"
Lol

||
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by gerryoat »

i'm starting to think tywin might be town based solely on the fact that i dont think mafia would say something that scummy, and push on it so scummily.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

*shakes fist*
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1943, gerryoat wrote:i'm starting to think tywin might be town based solely on the fact that i dont think mafia would say something that scummy, and push on it so scummily.
Nothing he's said has been scummy at all.

Mastina came, posted an IIoA fosing all the people suspecting her with lies, garbage and innuendo, and didn't catch up with the thread. Nothing's current so zero accountability.

To let Mastina get away with that is to let scum lurk in larges.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We have 9 days left.

Could everyone just shut the fuck up so Mastina can finish? Some of her conclusions aren't final.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1946, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We have 9 days left.

Could everyone just shut the fuck up so Mastina can finish? Some of her conclusions aren't final.
Can you do...anything like anything at all
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1947, MariaR wrote:

Can you help me shut the fuck up?
FTFY.

Please. I want a Mastina that's in the present, not constantly stuck in the past. Real time interaction is more important here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1948, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1947, MariaR wrote:

Can you help me shut the fuck up?
FTFY.

Please. I want a Mastina that's in the present, not constantly stuck in the past. Real time interaction is more important here.
Yeah, that's mastina's thing not being caught up here, so she avoids the attention. I don't expect her to give current reads or to have anything but the people voting me are scum and those voting Pepto are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”