Going to breakdown my mindset on slots.

Red - Scum
Orange = Lean scum
Yellow = Null
Green = Town
Light Green = Lean town

Mush

Spoiler:
This is a slot that didn't really pique my interest until recently and the general feeling I get from him is a presence that wants to be safe. Mush's posts are very generalized and aren't really that full of substance. The pushes he has made aren't very strong and there is a lack of conviction in his words. Mush spends a lot of time speaking of uncertainty or very loosely to the point where a lot of his posts feel incomplete. They're not explicitly hard to follow but it raises the question why some of them exist. A further example made is his #303 in which he chimed in about something but never had it go anywhere. I think that his push on LaLight is decent so I may retract these thoughts if Lalight is scum, and my read on Mush is more-so independent than anything.

MarioManiac4

Spoiler:
I don't really know where to start with Mario and I've been teetering about him for a while. I think he's been taking far too much time defending himself and the steps he's made after his whole debauchery about votes isn't impressive. I mentioned to Sheep how I felt it was losing it's charm but what's more impressive is how willing Mario was to drop it completely. Granted, people try different things all the time in order illicit responses, but why spend all that time building yourself as a proprietor of voting if it wasn't going to go anywhere in terms of scumhunting? There was seemingly no point to it all and I have retracted my feeling on early interaction because of this. I think Mario felt convicted to double-down but then dropped it because he started to get suspicion because of it, which doesn't look good. This is furthered by a generally confusing priority from him such as #368 where he votes lalight and says he doesn't have many scumreads, and then hops off based on a single response from LaLight in #372. This doesn't make sense to me because in #146, he had LaLight as his strongest scumread and seemed to have enough to put players in brackets, though there isn't much to show as far why they are in there. Even now, Mario doesn't make a lot of sense to me and his explanations in #439 have a lot left to be desired, as I don't believe how long he continued to rant about votes was merely for RVS purposes, given he was still doing it by the time I would consider it over with.

Cooperative Sheep

Spoiler:
At a first glance, there's a lot to like about this slot, though I don't know if it's good enough. CooperativeSheep seems reasonable in one regard yet also has a certain vibe in his posts that bother me. Based on purely on what he's done, he spends a lot of time talking
at
people instead of talking
with
them, which isn't something I'm too impressed by. I don't think his reasoning on Ingeel was all that great and I am generally cautious of posts like #206 where sheep signals to vote with him without doing the dirty work, if that makes sense. Overall it feels like he is taking a bystander position instead of getting fully involved, and I'm not going to count his interaction with TwoFace because I thought it wasn't beneficial. I need to see more grit from this slot.

Mulch

Spoiler:
Oddly enough, I don't have much to say about Mulch that hasn't already been said. I think he's a very eager town who isn't afraid to make stances even if it could invoke criticism, which I like. I believe that scum right now in the chance of LaLight being town would be more favored to push his slot given it hasn't been very strong and has been generating a lot of controversy, but instead Mulch continues to do his own thing and is very genuine about his stances. I agree with Mush's assumption about him in full.

LaLight

Spoiler:
This is a slot that I'm very interested in pushing as I believe he has a lot of connections to him. I originally liked his first impressions but they've faded over time. LaLight's recent postings come off as uppity and quick to jump to conclusions, and not really getting involved. I think that his #348 is especially telling in this sense because I don't believe that LaLight would come after his own partner in the fashion he did. This is the second reason why I am advocating his lynch at this point, as it would clear up Mush more in my head; I don't think Mush/LaLight are a team.

iDanyBoy

Spoiler:
I'm not really paying attention to this slot tbh. I feel like this is someone that will make their alignment evident over time and will spend most of the day playing catch-up and twenty questions, and for that reason I don't believe he's a good push as of now. I'd have to say if I put him on a town-scum scale he'd definitely be the most in the middle as I want to give him a chance to get his footing.

Alisae/TrueGent

Spoiler:
This is again another slot that hasn't really tickled my priorities, though I do like the Mario pressure just for common interests. I'd like to see what he thinks about LaLight and other slots in more detail before I decide where to put him, but right now I can't see him being a lynch possibility nor someone I want gone.

Ingeel
[/color]
Spoiler:
Everything I've said about this slot I still hold to. I think this is a very easy slot to push and I feel a lot of the people coming at him are opportunistic just in the fact he has time constraints. Even when I present alternatives, people are really focused on the fact he has no scum-reads, but at the least he has attempted to get himself out there. I hold him to the same standard of others and I won't take inactivity lack of progress of reads for much longer, but I do not think he is the play today.

Syndesis

Spoiler:
This is again a slot I feel will resolve itself over time, so my comments are very limited. I don't know how to feel about her saying that nothing is sticking, but perhaps that will change eventually. Nothing worthwhile to say.

I think that summarizes everything. Right now I am willing to work with Mush on lynching LaLight, however I do forewarn him that I will likely come for his head in the event that he's town.

Vote: LaLight

If you want something further explained, ask me.
I'm driving the car, but I'm not the owner
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Dragnalus »

I forgot about TwoFace but I've already talked about him enough. Likely VI.

tl;dr

Town
Mulch
TwoFace
Ingeel
Alisae
iDanyBoy
Syndesis
BTD6
IAI
Cooperative Sheep
Mush
MarioManiac4
LaLight
Scum
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 194, TwoFace wrote:let's leave the name calling out of this ok?
Apparently you didn't get the memo the first time. Do it again and I'll be forced to report you to the game mod.

Don't insult me again please. In fact just keep my name out of your posts all together.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Vc
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 445, TwoFace wrote:So you have issues with drag joining a growing wagon without any reasons for it? He said he'd post some later and it's later and still nothing.
@ mulch. And now he's abandoned this wagon and in the process lied again since he said he would provide reasons and now he's said he's willing to work with mush (Who he still scum reads) to lynch somebody else and if that person flips town he's coming after mush.

Note. Read what I just said about lining up lynches.

Town doesn't work with scum reads.
Town certainly doesn't vote with their scum reads and put blame on that person instead of taking responsibility for his own actions.

If anyone still reads drag at this point seriously time to take the blinders off.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 450, Dragnalus wrote:The pushes he has made aren't very strong and there is a lack of conviction in his words
Btw this is one of drag's knocks against mush and it is literally what drag is guilty of
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Dragnalus »

Why would I not work with Mush? I think that LaLight/Him aren't aligned but both have the potential to be scum.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 442, Syndesis wrote:
In post 427, Mulch wrote:Because you only townread people and
avoid confrontations
Also, have we been reading the same game?
Yes, he pushes the easiest people
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

Oh God, Drag is literally my perfect townie with the most perfect town mindset in the world. I guess the only read we basically disagree with each other on is LaLight, I would much rather wagon Mario
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 441, Syndesis wrote:
In post 243, Mulch wrote:VOTE: TwoFace
I skimmed your iso, didn't see anything concrete about this vote. Explain?
?
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 458, Mulch wrote:Oh God, Drag is literally my perfect townie with the most perfect town mindset in the world. I guess the only read we basically disagree with each other on is LaLight, I would much rather wagon Mario
I would like to hear more about this. While I think Dragnalus's actions have been pretty townie so far, if they're as experienced as they say, that's probably not as AI as I first thought.
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 459, Syndesis wrote:
In post 441, Syndesis wrote:
In post 243, Mulch wrote:VOTE: TwoFace
I skimmed your iso, didn't see anything concrete about this vote. Explain?
?
It's a wrong vote I think. He's in my town reads now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 460, Syndesis wrote:
In post 458, Mulch wrote:Oh God, Drag is literally my perfect townie with the most perfect town mindset in the world. I guess the only read we basically disagree with each other on is LaLight, I would much rather wagon Mario
I would like to hear more about this. While I think Dragnalus's actions have been pretty townie so far, if they're as experienced as they say, that's probably not as AI as I first thought.
Tbh I haven't even being paying attention to experience
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

Who would be up for a sheep wagon?
Ingeel
Ingeel
Goon
Ingeel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Ingeel »

In post 205, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 202, Ingeel wrote:
Spoiler: Why that Dragon dude is town
In post 32, Dragnalus wrote:
In post 29, MarioManiac4 wrote:you know what dragalnus? I'm not really a fan of twiddling my thumbs and waiting for something to happen. can you make a vote?
The only person I'd genuinely consider voting is you right now. I get you only have two posts to construct your argument against LaLight but my interpretation is completely opposite of the one you gave. I felt LaLight was very sincere in his attempts to get to know people better, even if it was fundamentally useless. I don't think scum enjoy being the center of attention all too often unless they either want to bolster a fake read or try creating mislynches.
Town motivation+tone
In post 38, Dragnalus wrote:That doesn't really make sense to me honestly. You seemed pretty sure of yourself in the post you made. If it was null and you were only trying to apply pressure to solidify it further, why did you flip onto me?
Fair and logical conclusion to make after the interaction
In post 45, Dragnalus wrote:I'm not really feeling your pressure right now, moreso I just find myself questioning your stances thus far. Hypothetically speaking, can me and LaLight be in the same team? What do I gain out of defending him after you applied pressure?
Townie post(actively asking questions, searching for answers, etc)
In post 151, Dragnalus wrote: You're egging it on at this point, I can't always commit to the thread. It's not good to clog it either and I believe only posting when you have something worthwhile to say is more sufficient than just making vague one-liners about things happening around you, though I will say some players can do this well, and in this instance I don't believe you're one of them. Why do you seem only focused on me so much? I'm pretty sure I'm the only person you've tried deliberating at this point. I understand that in your eyes, I am your scum-read but I don't feel it looks good when your priority is making puns and posts like #139 which was just "Hmm."
Don't see scum making this post
In post 155, Dragnalus wrote:I am going to shoot the shit and say that if there's a world with Jordarrian and TwoFace and one of them being scum, it's not both. I don't feel TwoFace would provoke Jordarrian nor make unnecessary questions towards his hesitance and doubt in him as scum. If anyone feels this is a stretch feel free to speak up, but in my eyes I don't see why a partner would interact in this way with each other. Jordarrian on the other hand I vaguely like but only because he gives me a innocuous vibe in how he words things, and nothing more. I don't know why he lacks the confidence but I'm sure there's a reason that I would like to hear when he has the time.
Also town
Your spoiler contains multiple statements that I think are objectively untrue.

Let's unpack one and take it away from the empty statement of calling it 'town' and get to the meat of why you and I are thinking opposite things.
Here's one;
In post 38, Dragnalus wrote:That doesn't really make sense to me honestly. You seemed pretty sure of yourself in the post you made. If it was null and you were only trying to apply pressure to solidify it further, why did you flip onto me?
Fair and logical conclusion to make after the interaction
You call it a "fair and logical conclusion" I get, as Two Face did, the exact opposite take.
How is it logical? If someone was applying pressure only for pressure's sake...IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE THAT THEY WOULD MOVE THEIR VOTE IF THEY FOUND SOMEONE SCUMMIER OR MORE WORTHY OF PRESSURE.
I'm thinking he;s sying something along the lines of why remove the pressure you had placed there in the first place.

Functionally, Drag is saying "if you weren't bought into a case, why didn't you stick to it harder" which is not a logical complaint.
His only bit of logic there is "why not wait longer for a reaction?" but...there's no need to wait longer for a reaction unless you're sure there will be one woth getting.
Don't follow first, follow second one.

Your entire defense of Drag is full of this, it is calling him town based on comments that are only town if you presume he is town in the first place - which isn't how townhunting works. You should be able to explain why town, and not scum, would do these things.
It's moreso a vague oversight(and how I learned to play and it stuck) about what I emcompass as town like qualities-good tone, logic, gut feelings, etc. compiled into one adjective.

You don't.

Am I missing something here?
In post 202, Ingeel wrote:Why lynch Gent and Danny? I don't think Gent had anything that stuck out horrendously.
I find Gent appeasing and weak - the fact that you claim you can't recall him doing anything speaks against him if he's town. Because at this stage of the game, good town are doing stuff, and trying to get reactions.
I want to lynch Danny because his votes feel opportunistic, not inquisitive.

You defended Gent oddly slightly more than Danny, why is that? Do you recall Danny doing things that stuck out horrendously? If so, why ask me about him at all? If not, why point out only that Gent didn't?
I know Gent, and Danny's reasoning for voting me was less than adequate. PLus, when I don't recall people I usually just take it as null until I go back and check their posts. And for why calling it out, I wanted to see why exactly so I could see how you think so late game we're just not confusing each other
[/quote

If any of these are inadequate tell me, I'm very tired. I intend to catch up on the rest tomorrow, this just stuck out. Sorry(don't think straight tired)
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 439, MarioManiac4 wrote:Alright Mulch.
You say that my reaction is scummy because you think I should have been defensive.
What makes you think I should have been defensive? Why do you think that as town, I would be defensive, whereas as scum, I would not?
Mulch could you answer this post please?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Drag I don't really get what you see in mush.

Also I feel like my thing on voting has gotten us places already. We're firmly out of RVS now and that's a good thing. Instead of pushing votes, I'd rather push scummy people. I was trying to project as more confident than I was earlier- you're not going to get anywhere by saying "oh this is ohsoslightly scum oh I'll vote you for now but you can change it easily" even if that's what you are thinking. I did make a mistake in that I misjudged how long it was necessery and that was largely because I disliked you making a deal and then turning your back on it (although the misjudgement is still my fault)

also I dislike "Right now I am willing to work with Mush on lynching LaLight, however I do forewarn him that I will likely come for his head in the event that he's town." It feels like Drag is lining up lynches- if they don't want to lynch mush now, I don't see how their top scumread flipping town on page 19 changes things in that regard.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Except that you completely disagree with each other on both what a town player being pushed "should" do, and also what I am doing. Drag feels I am being defensive and that is scummy, you feel I am not being defensive and that is scummy. So this isn't really true.
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Dragnalus »

LaLight is scummier, ergo, he takes priority. If LaLight is town I will probably go to my 2nd options, which include mush.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 465, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 439, MarioManiac4 wrote:Alright Mulch.
You say that my reaction is scummy because you think I should have been defensive.
What makes you think I should have been defensive? Why do you think that as town, I would be defensive, whereas as scum, I would not?
Mulch could you answer this post please?
There are 3 cases possible here.

Case 1: You are town and think I am a misguided townie.

Case 2: You are town and think I am scum trying to push a mislynch on you.

Case 3: You are scum and are nervous I am scumreading you.

From your reactions, you totally do not get at ALL why I am scumreading you. Yet you are not pushing me on the so called bullshit logic you think I am. Therefore, it must not be case 2. The only two cases left are cases 1 and 3. If it were case 1, you would be frustrated that a townie is calling you out on bullshit logic, and would not vote me (which is true) but also be like "WTF are you doing man!"

The problem with your reactions is that they fit neither under case 1 or case 2.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Mulch »

Meanwhile, being calm while also trying to dissaude me logically is textbook case 3
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 468, Dragnalus wrote:LaLight is scummier, ergo, he takes priority. If LaLight is town I will probably go to my 2nd options, which include mush.
Vote mario with me. We both think in almost the exact same wáy, I want you to trust me on this one
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Mario

Not sure if I did yet
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

@Ingeel - can you describe any better why you actually town read Drag at that point in time? You're giving me lots of empty town buzz words and ignoring that I'm pointing out there was no logic in any of your presented points to call him town over.

@Drag - You cite Lat as scum. You cite Mulch as your top scum read because you presume if he was scum he'd be pushing on Lat to get a lynch there and he isn't. What prevents them from being scumbuddies, especially considering you're so sure Lat is scum? Wouldn't Mulch be the perfect buddy position at that point? Instead he's you're strongest town read - why is that?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Mulch »

Sheep what are your thoguhts on mario

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”