WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1416, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night's Tomorrow (with your self proclaimed best friend and Emperor/Disney Princess Kuzco wannabe): BOONSKIIES! - Day 1

HELLLOOOOOOO, players of Scale of the Universe, Large Normal 203! It's me! BOONSKIIES! Bringing you a rainbow filled adaptation of toDay's events!

[queue jazzy theme music]
BUH NUH NUH BAN BAN BAAAAA!!!!!!!!!ding.
[end]

The Boon
skiies Col
or Wheel Chart

*Keep in mind, I don't do this in order and I may add to things in a mismatched way, so if anything feels oddly worded or semi repeated, that is why.
*There's a lot of you, and I don't really want to spend 4 hours on this, so I'm going to try and go fast. I can go more in depth about certain people, if asked, but I'm going to go for covering the basis of my thoughts.
*My reads do tend to change after completely analyzing everything.
*Higher up you are in each tier, the townier I think they are.

Town
-
Lean Town
-
Null Town
-
Null
-
Null Scum
-
Lean Scum
-
Scum

Tywin Lannister
- Lol. Tywin has no reason to try and protect me. At all. He could have tunneled me here as hard as he wanted and knew he could get away with it as scum. If he is scum, he screwed himself with his claim basically anyways, which is why I don't believe it's coming from scum. Town.

Nero Cain
- I've scum read Nero before for an entirety of a large normal game that ended with myself, him, and T S O in 3 player lylo. I made the wrong decision, voted Nero, and lost the game. That would be my saddest moment in my mafia career. I don't remember a time when it was 50/50 for a 3 player lylo where I was the deciding factor, and chose incorrectly. Ever since then, I've been increasingly wary of Nero, and never want to mislynch him again. I feel I have a pretty solid grasp of him now, and this game he' is pushing all the town buttons for me. I understand everything he is stating this game, and I would outright defend him if someone started pushing him. I disagree with that "dayvig: WhyMafia", but I'm always biased for WhyMafia. Nero vs Zach, Nero kind of wrecks Zach too. I recommend looking at their interactions. Through all this, he stills asks Zach questions, which shows he's trying to sort Zach further, and I feel Nero's read on Zach with reasonings are incredibly solid and look like town finding scum.

SlingshotWaffles
- I like most of what Waffles is doing, tbh. Not necessarily his posts, but how he's putting his thoughts out there, and generally explains stuff. His style is the type that generally looks like he gets mislynched, as I've seen him be mislynched Day 1 before. I really liked this post. His moz push is great. Also, I know I've said this before, but what reasoning does scum have to gut town read me, which he stated in response to Zach, even questioning zach's entire push. Scum doesn't really gain town cred from defending me in a flip...like, does anyone think they would actually get town cred if I got lynched? I wasn't, nor am I now, close to being lynched, so it really doesn't make sense. Also, we're generally pushing similar reads. Town.

WhyMafia
- I just finished a game with Why where he was scum, and they killed me right when everything was pieced together. I'm confident in my ability to read him. I did town read him there, but I also had reasons to town read everyone in that game for one reason or another. It was a very gimmicky micro game...WhyMafia would be more careful if he was scum. I'd prefer not to go deep into this right now, but I'm solidly town reading him.

Fro99er
- Frogger's pretty similar to what I've seen of town him. I've seen him use self meta as he plays this way. Shows he's hyper aware, but nonetheless, I feel this is townFroggy. He came in pretty loud, and I get why he scum read me. I believe you stated somewhere that you were actively trying to play a different way when I stated you were different than what I remember of you in Firebringer's game? That's what I was attempting here. He was pushing me, yet still going elsewhere, and I see that as being open and trying to sort. He also posted about trying to work with me, which I also see as town. AND THAT MUSH VOTE. HELL YEAH! Lean town.

Gamma Emerald
- I'm somewhat indifferent about Gamma at the moment. In Tywin vs Gamma, I very much side with Tywin, and I feel like townGamma really shouldn't be pushing this. Like...really, for reasons I'll explain hopefully later in this game. That being said, I feel like Gamma's channeling his InnerBoon, as he's playing similar to how I play sometimes. He gets points for Phoenix Wright. Also, Gamma has me in Light Scum, which honestly, I feel that's exactly where I should be at coming from TownGamma. It's not a secret I enjoy playing with Gamma, and the fact that he isn't full on pushing me as scum actually paints him as town in my eyes. I would expect him to go harder on me if he was scum. Lean Town.

PeregrineV
- I tend to mislynch Peregrine a lot. He has that playstyle that I just feel he can get away with doing things as scum, so I push him. I've played with him enough that I should know better. I don't see a reason for him to state that both mislynch and I were not scum if he was scum, specifically me. He could easily have just not said anything. I believe I said this earlier. I'm going to put him in Lean Town. I feel like I'll be able to catch him if he is scum.

Nosferatu
- I don't really like how Nos pushed the whole Priscilla/other team thing. I would have reacted similar to how Priscilla did. When i went through this ISO initially, I expected to scum read him, but I'm looking into it deeper and I really like the questions Nos brings. Also, when Tywin claimed, Nos said he doesn't scum read Tywin atm, but asked if y'all knew about mod given claims are a thing. That little part beforehand, the not scum reading Tywin as scum yet stating that really hits me as coming from town, especially with how he plays with the "playing devil's advocate here, but...." kind of playstyle. I'm going to lean town here.

Mulch
- Why does Priscilla ask so many damn questions? a statement made by mulch, and oh lawdy...you don't even know the half of it...Anyways, he's questioning why he's being town read by people, and I like that. I like how he unvoted Waffles with the reasoning of "when the idiocy gets to the point" and then voted Drum for gut read. I understand exactly why. His multiposting in general just seems like game solving. And trust me, I know a good amount about multiposting...lean town.

Priscila
- I'm not reading through this ISO. too many questions. Sorry. I'll null town this, as I really don't want to think about this coming from scum right now. I'll state more for her being on the town side if y'all want, but I'd rather not do it toDay.

Pim
- The posts on the replace in are pretty good. I liked how Pim took initiative in voting Moz, and then he engaged in conversation with the new topic, me and my meta, yet stuck to where he wanted. This post by Yankee, the predecessor was pretty solid, albeit, pretty early in the game, so it could have been fabricated. Not many posts to go off between the two of them, so I'll put them as null, but I have hope this will raise.

Dunnstral
- I could go either way here, but I feel like I generally scum read Dunn when I play with him. In that cabd game that's been mentioned often this game, he was my biggest scum read, and I was scum there, but it was confirmed multiball, so I did really think Dunn was probable scum. There hasn't been anything in this game that I personally feel he's done that has been scummy, but there isn't much that I think has been townie. Yet, he is doing stuff...I understand his push on Nosf. I'm really unsure what I think about him, but I'll be watching out. Null.

CptPicard
- Not much to go off of, but he unvoted Tywin for solid reasoning, and Fykus was a fine choice to go onto and then stating meta from another site was solid. Really not much to go off of, though. Awaiting the replacement. I'll null for now.

Fykus
- I don't think I've been involved with the game while he was posting ever. He's voting Drum, and he questioned Priscilla. I like that he put on his scum read list, but still gave her a chance to speak and in the end didn't vote her. I don't really know if I town read him, though. Nothing comes off as inherently scummy to me, but I get this gut feeling that he will flip scum. Gah. But everything he states makes sense. I can try and say more about it, but I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into him as well. @Fykus, think you could help me out here? I generally want to town read you, but our lack of interaction this game I feel is holding me back. Null Scum.

DrumBeats
- I'm dreading this one...ugh. Dreading it so bad. Your style does not sit well with me. I can't read walls like that much. They hide a lot of fluff, but makes it seem like you are doing something. Brian Skies does a lot of this. To me it seems like you are saying things for the sake of saying things. Your pointing out of a contradiction of me was solid. You, like Zach, posted about me doing something as town so it's going to work again, where you both stated the probable of town of me, but unlike Zach, yours felt like you were stating the error of my read on you in a way that doesn't have to make you scum. Also, I don't believe you are even voting me? or even pushing me as scum for that matter. I actually really like this post. Your case on Moz even though he was pushing the person that pushed for you. I have this huge feeling I can't put into words that I think you are scum. I'm going to null-scum you. I expect to get some criticism from people for this, but the way you reacted to my vote on you is exactly how town should have responded. I'm so confused with this slot right now.

Mozamis
- I'm still stuck on that major contradiction she made about definite and certainty...she is incredibly abrasive this game, and I believe it's hiding the fact that she's not really doing much. there's a lot of "not really seeing this" comments. Sure, it could come from cocky town, but she also stated that he wasnt seeing the scum read people were dishing out on Waffles, and then says he is struggling with Waffles? He wants people to make a decent case. To me it seems like he's looking for a reason to vote him, like he wants to scum read him while seeming innocent from any shade he'd get from targeting him. I'm going to put null scum because I can see a potential cocky town vibe coming.

RazhBash
- So I initially thought this I was solidly town reading Razh, but like I said, I wasn't necessarily caught up, and was kind of stuck on Drum. I think I started town reading him when he stated that town reading is a viable strategy. He then went on to town read Zach. In the Waffles vs Frogger, which happened in that Firebringer game as well, I believe, as TvT. Waffles already stated his read on me earlier in the game, so I was a little taken aback from the "trying to force Sling to give a read on Boon". I'm getting paranoid of being pocketed potentially by him. I don't believe he's out and stated a read on me, though, so I'm in a weird spot. I feel like he's indirectly pocketing me, if that makes sense. What really ticks my tockers is him pushing Moz, yet then quotes a Fykus post, where Fykus voted Moz, stating that if Moz flips town, it is enough for him to go after Fykus. Man, that's rough, and makes me feel a little bit better about Moz. Also, he stated that he thinks the Drum wagon is entirely town driven, yet the people on it are myself, Fykus, Priscilla, and Peregrine. He just stated how he felt about Fykus, where he shouldn't be stating entirely town driven when Fykus is right there on it. This being stated, he also states town reads on Zach and Frogger, which seems like he's trying to buddy anyone he isn't setting up for a mislynch. I'll lean scum here.

mush
- Lol? 1 and 2 Now that's a big contradiction. Also, Drum and Razh as top two scum reads? Together? I know you changed it, as those were your early reads, but damn. Also, you had mozamis, drum, and nero as town, all who are intertwined with myself, yet no comment on me? I actually don't like 953. Seems like he's trying to get on Nero's side with Zach, as a scum buddy of Zach's. Mush keeps bringing up about being on board for a Zach wagon, yet does absolutely nothing to push towards it, instead moving from Picard, to Razh, while agreeing Zach was a top scum read and liking Nero's push on him? Nah. This is a scum slot. I agree with Frogger. Nothing happened with Picard to change that read, but you just seemed to drop it because he was gone.

Zachstralkita
- So this guy...was against the other team as a slip, votes Tywin, and says he'd vote Gamma also? Wtf is this even. Stated that Tywin's claim was premature, and then unvotes Tywin 100 posts later and questions Tywin about why he went from scum to null? Really, that's when you decide to unvote? Then he moves on to me without actually analyzing, he just kind of posts crap. When I'm generally not a presence in the game yet, it's usually a guarantee that scum will target me, and I do indeed believe it was no different here. Zach's reasoning for pushing me is more fabricated than any of the other people who pushed me. He stated [This literally translates to " I did something like this before, I'm a good town player. I'm doing it again!"]. This post actually states that he sees me as town doing this. Sure, you can discredit that as a crap reasoning, but in doing so, you pushed me as town. Funny thing is, everyone's biggest reasoning for voting me is lack of analysis, so good luck making up more reasons after this post. Fucked up targeting me the way you did. This is a scum slot. He also stated that I scum read Mislynch, someone he defended, as a reasoning, which I never really stated any read on Mislynch. Also, in response to Drum, he stated that drum was right that nobody has stated why he's scum. That, to me, looks like scum who is salty about being scum read for false/non existent reasons. I expect him to try and discredit the entirety of this post the most, along with Moz.

I feel like the town reads I would be wrong about potentially would be Gamma or Nos, but as of now, I like them for town.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will Fykus be able to reach out and prove himself as town?

Can Razh BE anymore buddy buddy with everyone?!?!

WILL BOON EVER BE ABLE TO STATE EXACTLY WHY HE SEES DRUM AS SCUM?!?!?!?!?!!?

Find out next time on...
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you ever licked too many licks of a lolli and it made your luckily lubricated language worm that is your tongue just a little too raw? Well, if you purchase Boon's Tasty Tongue Testament spray, you too can have a nice, fresh looking tongue! All this can be yours if you just do one thing...

VOTE: Zach
Colorful, this is
Analyze, I shall
Happy, I am
Included I am
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Fykus »

watch out, shinji will vote you again.

also can someone explain what plurality is please
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 1474, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1458, Fykus wrote:finally got through it all. not sure what to think. heres a readlist i started making and then forgot about half way through. will post some thoughts later. what would you like me to do boon?

TOWN
Tywin Lannister
Zachstralkita
Priscila

SCUM
DrumBeats
Gamma Emerald
CptPicard
Forgetten, I have become
No choice
Post like this, I must
No. Stop.
Shut up please.
In post 1471, mush wrote:
In post 1469, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1399, mush wrote:
In post 1398, Fro99er wrote:why would you vote someone for "annoying posts"? Did you really think that was scum indicative?
its certainly not pro-town
"Did you really think 2+2=6?"
"Well it certainly isn't 13."
In post 1470, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know that boon is town,so I can ignore that slot and the flurry of posts that will ensue after day 2.In other news:

VOTE: mush
wtf is this lmao
A not particuraly well reasoned vote on scum.
In post 1473, Fykus wrote:
In post 1459, Boonskiies wrote:why is zach a town read? Let's just interact.
In post 1460, Dunnstral wrote:Explain the first two townreads and the first two scumreads
Tywin is a PR, zach has said some things that I agree with and seems to be genuinely scum hunting, plus theres another reason I don't want to point out until later on.

Drum I've explained earlier - the whole catch up posts thing seems like a way to not participate in the present state of the game, and instead just sits there commenting on stuff thats already done and dusted which could be seen as wanting to look like they're doing something but actually not. Also priscilas post pretty much hit the nail on the head for me (thus why shes now a town read for me rather than scum in my prior reads).

Gamma is a bit harder to explain off the top of my head without going back through their ISO and refreshing my memory. Basically they dont feel genuine to me plus a lot of the stuff that tywin has pointed out throughout the day has resonated with me. I don't see much chance of a gamma lynch today though so I'm willing to settle for less should this drum wagon fall through.
So, I know you say there's more, but I just need to get this out there.
Just because someone agrees with you, they shouldn't seem townie to you. They could still be scum. It doesn't (or shouldn't) make them a TR.
Fykus wrote:watch out, shinji will vote you again.

also can someone explain what plurality is please
You don't need to get majority to lynch someone. If by the deadline, nobody has been hammered, then the person with the most votes (for the longest time) gets lynched.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Would love to see what has resonated with regards to Tywin's posts on me
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1398, Fro99er wrote:why would you vote someone for "annoying posts"? Did you really think that was scum indicative?
In post 1470, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know that boon is town,so I can ignore that slot and the flurry of posts that will ensue after day 2.In other news:

wtf is this lmao
idek tbh famerino lmfao rofl smh wtf tbqhwyf

Got any more unrealated posts you want to talk about? I just adore your input.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:00 pm

In post 1479, Nosferatu wrote:

wtf is this lmao
idek tbh famerino lmfao rofl smh wtf tbqhwyf

Got any more unrealated posts you want to talk about? I just adore your input.
Give better reason if you want to see him hang.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

comes back to a million more pages. Honestly I am losing motivation in this game, it's impossible to follow it when there are 10 pages spawning every 2 hours
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

Ok, by tomorrow I will do my analysis on Zach+Mush+nero, as I promised myself I would but I just keep not being interested
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

I've skimmed the last few pages and Boon's color wheel is really cool :D
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

Whymafia PLEASE stop posting like this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

I still want to lynch Rhazh. Tywin- What exactly makes him easy mislynch bait? He has done extraodinarily scummy things, what is townie about him at all? And he just townreads everyone that scumreads him, it's classic
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

Frogger reads as obvious town to me, his minset is townie and his frustration is genuine.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1372, mush wrote:
In post 1366, Gamma Emerald wrote:Guys
Let's lynch Rhazh
Rhazh scum prob means mush scum
??
I agree with this. Gamma's pre flip associatioon right here is really scummy.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Fykus - There's something weird going on with you, Dunn, Tywin, and zach. Something just keeps me tying you guys together? I don't think you all are necessarily scum, so my mind went to potential neighborhood. I feel like it would have been outed by this time, though. Idk. Something's weird.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1434, Dunnstral wrote:
Rather I think we should just ignore him for a few day phases

There's a good amount of other very VIABLE LYNCHES available to us
In post 1473, Fykus wrote:
In post 1459, Boonskiies wrote:why is zach a town read? Let's just interact.
In post 1460, Dunnstral wrote:Explain the first two townreads and the first two scumreads
Tywin is a PR, zach has said some things that I agree with and seems to be genuinely scum hunting,
plus theres another reason I don't want to point out until later on.

Drum I've explained earlier - the whole catch up posts thing seems like a way to not participate in the present state of the game, and instead just sits there commenting on stuff thats already done and dusted which could be seen as wanting to look like they're doing something but actually not. Also priscilas post pretty much hit the nail on the head for me (thus why shes now a town read for me rather than scum in my prior reads).

Gamma is a bit harder to explain off the top of my head without going back through their ISO and refreshing my memory. Basically they dont feel genuine to me plus a lot of the stuff that tywin has pointed out throughout the day has resonated with me. I don't see much chance of a gamma lynch today though so I'm willing to settle for less should this drum wagon fall through.
It's stuff like this. There was more, but I don't feel like searching.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:30 pm

In post 1488, Boonskiies wrote:@Fykus - There's something weird going on with you, Dunn, Tywin, and zach. Something just keeps me tying you guys together? I don't think you all are necessarily scum, so my mind went to potential neighborhood. I feel like it would have been outed by this time, though. Idk. Something's weird.
Pray for a Masonry.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1490, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 1488, Boonskiies wrote:@Fykus - There's something weird going on with you, Dunn, Tywin, and zach. Something just keeps me tying you guys together? I don't think you all are necessarily scum, so my mind went to potential neighborhood. I feel like it would have been outed by this time, though. Idk. Something's weird.
Pray for a Masonry.
with a cop claim? No way.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1490, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
Pray for a Masonry.
A 4 man masonry would be broken af :roll:
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1484, Mulch wrote:Whymafia PLEASE stop posting like this
But I want to be noticed :cry:
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:39 pm

In post 1493, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1484, Mulch wrote:Whymafia PLEASE stop posting like this
But I want to be noticed :cry:
Then get a better prof pic.

Or (hypocrisy alert) post some important stuff.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I love Nosferatu
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
mush
mush
Goon
mush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by mush »

In post 1495, Fro99er wrote:
I love Nosferatu
i never said that i thought it was scum indicative tho.

can't believe were still talking about this. the fact that nos jumped in the thread barely commented on anything that has happened, and quoted my post out of context and voted me for it...
mush
mush
Goon
mush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by mush »

nos is very scummy
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

Holy shit this thread blew up.

Page 49-51:

Honestly, I'm not finding as much in these as some of the earlier stuff, but here's what I'm seeing.

Spoiler:
In post 1234, Tywin Lannister wrote:Btw, raizh is the definition of lynchbait. Then again, Priscilla said that if cpt Picard too, so she can shut up. Raizh is town though. He's too scummy to be scum kinda deal. Same with waffles. You just ignore them until they become an issue, which is down the road in large games. Scum dont NK them, so you will need to sort the lynchbait, but stop pretending there's no chance of them simply being a scum driven counterwagon.

Frogger would know better as town and see what Priscilla was getting at. Him acting like an idiot means he isn't town.

Pedit

Gamma: because then I'd have to assume you're both idiots for blatantly buddying in the thread. Go play in a puddle or something. Frogger is buddying you. You called him town for zero reason. Basically, unless you have some crazy manipulative abilities that have never shown through in your meta yet, then I have to assume you're blind to finding scum,get manipulated by them constantly, and you don't see the entire box (let alone think outside of it). That and I don't understand any read or decision you make in any game ever.
Solid observation about Gamma/Frogger. I don't understand your point about Frogger/Priscila though. To me it seems like weak reasoning on Priscila's part.
In post 1255, Tywin Lannister wrote:Mozamis is obv town. So I disregard Pim as either scum or scum. Probably scum though. If not that, then scum.

Idk who else replaced, so Pim must = cpt Picard and I missed the mod message. Regardless, he's scum.

Guys, can we vote the scum now? Kthx
What makes Mozamis obvious town? I'm not sold on Moz being scum, but I definitely don't see Mozamis among the top of my townreads. What about moz gives you obvious town vibes?
In post 1262, WhyMafia wrote:I'm also sad that I'm one nobody's reads list
I'm not scum, null, or town
Just non existent in almost everybody's eyes

:tears:
Lightly townreading this post. Usually scum want to blend under the radar, but WhyMafia is complaining about lying low.

The ISO on Priscila will come eventually - maybe tomorrow, but my brother's coming into town tomorrow through next week so my time will be more limited. If I can't get it tomorrow, I'll sit on it a bit longer unless I'm about to be lynched so I don't throw it out right before the deadline and potentially disrupt the votes.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 1478, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would love to see what has resonated with regards to Tywin's posts on me
I'll try and go through your ISO either later tonight or tomorrow sometime and see what I can come up with.
Probably because I am/was semi sheeping tywin earlier and my ignoring some of what zach says and still giving him a town read maybe? As for dunn, I've got no idea how you associate him with me somehow, haven't mentioned him this game yet. I apologise for my weak play but its only my second large so I admit I'm a little overwhelmed with all the posts. I'll try and put in some more effort re: scum hunting and see if I can come up with something.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”