Pim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Pim »

In post 1549, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1546, Pim wrote:
In post 1541, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1504, Pim wrote:So in summary...
Boon made good posts
Froggy made good posts.
Mush did a confusion action, which I don't see as scummy and of which I don't see why others are paying attention to it.
I hope
@Nosferatu
will explain this.

Tywin's ego grew bigger unjustified

Did I miss anything else?
Well this is actually a pretty complicated word. It can be a pronoun, determiner, or an adverb. Really it just depends on the context really. Oh, were you not asking about that? I'm sorry, I couldn't tell from the lack of a subject in your question.
Now try again
There is still no question to answer here.

@mush: your drum read looks fake af
Just saw that you voted him for a different reason. You could have just said so though
mush
mush
Goon
mush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 8:45 am

Post by mush »

In post 1546, Pim wrote:
Boon made good posts
Froggy made good posts.
Mush did a confusion action, which I don't see as scummy and of which I don't see why others are paying attention to it.
I hope
@Nosferatu
will explain this.

Well this is actually a pretty complicated word. It can be a pronoun, determiner, or an adverb. Really it just depends on the context really. Oh, were you not asking about that? I'm sorry, I couldn't tell from the lack of a subject in your question.
Now try again

why didn't you give that as the reason when you originally voted me? you've never said anything about that before. instead you just said this..
In post 1469, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1399, mush wrote:
In post 1398, Fro99er wrote:why would you vote someone for "annoying posts"? Did you really think that was scum indicative?
its certainly not pro-town
"Did you really think 2+2=6?"
"Well it certainly isn't 13."
In post 1470, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know that boon is town,so I can ignore that slot and the flurry of posts that will ensue after day 2.In other news:

VOTE: mush
seems like you voted me for a shitty reason, got called out on it, then went into my ISO to find an actual reason to vote me and used the easiest excuse you could find.

what are your opinions on rhazhbash and drumbeats? you haven't offered up reads on either of them and they are the two biggest wagons.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

Hi guys, what should i know?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:03 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 1552, Titus wrote:Hi guys, what should i know?
Wait, are you playing?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1553, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
Wait, are you playing?
replaced Picard.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:11 am

In post 1554, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1553, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
Wait, are you playing?
replaced Picard.
Ah okay.
Thank you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

FYI Titus never reads the content from before she replaces in
so you're going to have to fill her in on stuff
Tywin claimed a type of cop, he has been a scumfuck but he seems to actually be trying to read me so he's town
more later gotta host a chat game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Nosferatu »

mush wrote:
In post 1546, Pim wrote:
Boon made good posts
Froggy made good posts.
I hope
@Nosferatu
will explain this.

Now try again

why didn't you give that as the reason when you originally voted me? you've never said anything about that before. instead you just said this..
In post 1398, Fro99er wrote:why would you vote someone for "annoying posts"? Did you really think that was scum indicative?
In post 1470, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know that boon is town,so I can ignore that slot and the flurry of posts that will ensue after day 2.In other news:

seems like you voted me for a shitty reason, got called out on it, then went into my ISO to find an actual reason to vote me and used the easiest excuse you could find.

what are your opinions on rhazhbash and drumbeats? you haven't offered up reads on either of them and they are the two biggest wagons.
In post 1461, Nosferatu wrote: @mush your drum read is complete fucking bullshit. You basically scum read him until you didn't, but I have ten more pages to read until I vote you. Cheers.
It's like you're not even trying.

I honestly couldn't care less about rhaz or drumbeats.
Pim wrote:
In post 1546, Pim wrote:
Boon made good posts
Froggy made good posts.
I hope
@Nosferatu
will explain this.

Now try again

Just saw that you voted him for a different reason. You could have just said so though
I swear to god I literally have no idea what you're on about right now. What the fuck is a confusing action that you don't find scummy. You're like playing a fucking pronoun game on the nth dimension right now. You make zero fucking sense.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

TALK THAT SHIT
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:36 am

In post 1558, Zachstralkita wrote:TALK THAT SHIT
Said by Zachstralkita.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

U don't even k ow what I mean
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:41 am

In post 1560, Zachstralkita wrote:U don't even k ow what I mean
You don't even know my real name.
I'm the ducking lizard king.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your slot claimed scum, was he truth telling?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1426, Dunnstral wrote: needless to say I'm not reading any of that except for boon's color chart
What do you think of it?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Boon
-my obviously fake dayvig was b/c Why's yoda-like posting was annoying as fuck.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1562, Nero Cain wrote:
your slot claimed scum, was he truth telling?
Would you believe me if I said no? :-p
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1477, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 1474, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1458, Fykus wrote:finally got through it all. not sure what to think. heres a readlist i started making and then forgot about half way through. will post some thoughts later. what would you like me to do boon?

TOWN
Tywin Lannister
Zachstralkita
Priscila

SCUM
DrumBeats
Gamma Emerald
CptPicard
Forgetten, I have become
No choice
Post like this, I must
No. Stop.
Shut up please.
In post 1471, mush wrote:

wtf is this lmao
A not particuraly well reasoned vote on scum.
In post 1473, Fykus wrote:
In post 1459, Boonskiies wrote:why is zach a town read? Let's just interact.
In post 1460, Dunnstral wrote:Explain the first two townreads and the first two scumreads
Tywin is a PR, zach has said some things that I agree with and seems to be genuinely scum hunting, plus theres another reason I don't want to point out until later on.

Drum I've explained earlier - the whole catch up posts thing seems like a way to not participate in the present state of the game, and instead just sits there commenting on stuff thats already done and dusted which could be seen as wanting to look like they're doing something but actually not. Also priscilas post pretty much hit the nail on the head for me (thus why shes now a town read for me rather than scum in my prior reads).

Gamma is a bit harder to explain off the top of my head without going back through their ISO and refreshing my memory. Basically they dont feel genuine to me plus a lot of the stuff that tywin has pointed out throughout the day has resonated with me. I don't see much chance of a gamma lynch today though so I'm willing to settle for less should this drum wagon fall through.
So, I know you say there's more, but I just need to get this out there.
Just because someone agrees with you, they shouldn't seem townie to you. They could still be scum. It doesn't (or shouldn't) make them a TR.
Fykus wrote:watch out, shinji will vote you again.

also can someone explain what plurality is please
You don't need to get majority to lynch someone. If by the deadline, nobody has been hammered, then the person with the most votes (for the longest time) gets lynched.
In post 1485, Mulch wrote:I still want to lynch Rhazh. Tywin- What exactly makes him easy mislynch bait? He has done extraodinarily scummy things, what is townie about him at all? And he just townreads everyone that scumreads him, it's classic
yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Err ignore the quotes for now

mush
mush
Goon
mush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by mush »

In post 1557, Nosferatu wrote:I honestly couldn't care less about rhaz or drumbeats.
they are the two biggest wagons right now. you have no read on either of them? it seems like you're avoiding committing on the two players under the most pressure.

still don't see how my drumbeats read is scummy. i thought he was scummy at first then i realized the reason for that was his posting style more than his play. Reads developed in my head as i caught up with the thread. i think you're grasping at straws here.
mush
mush
Goon
mush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by mush »

@nos like at this point i'm your biggest scumread because i town read drumbeats 20 pages ago? the lack of effort here is not town.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1564, Nero Cain wrote:
@Boon
-my obviously fake dayvig was b/c Why's yoda-like posting was annoying as fuck.
No worries, I got that.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1568, mush wrote:
In post 1557, Nosferatu wrote:I honestly couldn't care less about rhaz or drumbeats.
they are the two biggest wagons right now. you have no read on either of them? it seems like you're avoiding committing on the two players under the most pressure.

still don't see how my drumbeats read is scummy. i thought he was scummy at first then i realized the reason for that was his posting style more than his play. Reads developed in my head as i caught up with the thread. i think you're grasping at straws here.
Not sure how I should even respond to this. There are jokes to be made, but it's just out of reach. I'll come back to this.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1569, mush wrote:@nos like at this point i'm your biggest scumread because i town read drumbeats 20 pages ago? the lack of effort here is not town.
I don't have a biggest scum read. You're all scum, there's no priorities right now. And I don't see how time affects the fact that what you did was scummy.

And as for why I don't have a read on what are apparently big wagons is because i literally do not care about what they post. How many people voting them doesn't really matter to me enough to read their shit. It's also plurality, so it's not required for me to care about their shit either. I don't see why I should read them tbh.
last.fm
gtkas
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Um
Because if you Townread them you should defend them????? Holy shit has Nosferatu been replaced by a complete noob
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

VC please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”