Mini 547 - Youthville - Abandoned on Day Three!

CFK
CFK
Goon
CFK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:19 am

Post by CFK »

The 'SORRY, SORRY, SORRY' Votecount

Voting

shaka!! – 0 (
)
pickemgenius – 0 (
)
TrustGossip
– 1 (
Cyberbob
)
Rime Ice Fury – 0 (
)
Vel-Rahn Koon - 0 (
)
Cyberbob - 0 (
)
Greasy Spot
– 6 (
angelmouse, Shaka!!, Rime Ice Fury, CFK, Cephrir, OhGodMyLife
)
Cephrir
- 2 (
Monkey, Greasy Spot
)
CFK – 0 (
)
Monkey
– 2 (
pickemgenius, TrustGossip
)
angelmouse – 0 (
)
OhGodMyLife - 0 (
)

Not Voting
– 1 (
Vel-Rahn Koon
)
Please stop voting without putting your unvote. If you are unsure, scroll to the bottem of the page and click on the filter thread results. Change it to your name and click newest first. Then you can look for your latest vote or unvote!

I will parrot everybody else (unintentionally) by questionning Greasy spot's "ploy". It din't really prove anything, and it seems he was just doing that to avoid being lynched. I won't push on it until i've heard his reply, because there may be a genuine reason for it.

I'm still finding TG scummy, and I would like VRK to share his views with us.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

TG wrote:Would prefer a Monkey lynch simply because of fairly transparent obsfucation. Greasy just seems like a reactionary OMGUSer, which isn't really indicative of alignment but rather immaturity.
Good point. I could go for Monkey later, if we decide not to lynch Greasy. However, I think right now the best plan would be to have Greasy answer everyone's questions, possibly followed by a claim.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:58 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Cephrir wrote:
TG wrote:Would prefer a Monkey lynch simply because of fairly transparent obsfucation. Greasy just seems like a reactionary OMGUSer, which isn't really indicative of alignment but rather immaturity.
Good point. I could go for Monkey later, if we decide not to lynch Greasy. However, I think right now the best plan would be to have Greasy answer everyone's questions, possibly followed by a claim.
I endorse this product and/or service
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

CFK wrote:I'm still finding TG scummy, and I would like VRK to share his views with us.

I'm very sorry folks, but RL is keeping me down and I'm trying to do too much. I need to do a reread and I will post tomorrow.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Ok, first off as I stated in my post it was a Banwagon Vote only to move the game along. Peeps that jump on wagons just for the sake of jumping on wagons normally are scum. Yeah there were 5 of you guys and I'm not saying all of you are scum but some of you are.

@amouse: You fell right the trap set by PEG. You didn't even stumble, practically fell jumped right in. An experienced player as yourself and you didn't see that? Or maybe that was a good reason for you to start a wagon without looking too scummy.

@shaka, cfk, Cephrir: You guys followed the leader and didn't look twice before crossing the road on that one. Worse yet you didn't even try to hide the fact you were following your scum buddy.

@rif: You state you aren't getting on the wagon for Monkey because of his lack of posting yet you are quick to jump on my wagon.

@PEG: Great trap dude. They fell right in it.

@Cephrir: You state the scum would know I was town and not vote for me to make themselves look better. Well I say the scum see me as an easy lynch and have jumped on board. So your logic can go both ways so it doesn't prove anything. I never said all of you 5 hopped on every wagon that came by. What I said was you guys were waiting on the next wagon to come by to jump on, nothing about any past votes.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

Greasy wrote:You fell right the trap set by PEG. You didn't even stumble, practically fell jumped right in. An experienced player as yourself and you didn't see that? Or maybe that was a good reason for you to start a wagon without looking too scummy.
I don't know what trap you're talking about, but I'm just quoting this to note that you're expressing suspicions of angelmouse.
Greasy wrote:You state the scum would know I was town and not vote for me to make themselves look better. Well I say the scum see me as an easy lynch and have jumped on board. So your logic can go both ways so it doesn't prove anything.
I wrote:The scum would know you're town and
could just as easily
not be voting for you in order to look better.
No, exactly, it can go both ways. That's what I was saying. I was using this to disprove your logic to the contrary ("everyone voting for me must be scum")
I wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Ok, maybe "All" was a strong word to use, but I do believe you and Cephrir are.
Me, because I was last, right? In that case, why shaka? As far as I can see, it's because he's the one calling you out on this. Shaka has since explained his reasoning, so why him as opposed to CFK?
shaka!! wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Ok, maybe "All" was a strong word to use, but I do believe you and Cephrir are.
So why us?
Still didn't answer these two. Probably because your suspicions are totally arbitrary and make no sense and/or because they're faked to back up previous craplogic.
Greasy wrote:Worse yet you didn't even try to hide the fact you were following your scum buddy.
There you go with the everyone's scum thing again. I suppose four scum is possible, but only if one is the SK. It's pretty unlikely at that. And five, counting angelmouse? Yeah, no. You already retracted a previous statement that five people were scum and now you feel like doing some more of that, apparently... Also, stop basing your suspicions entirely on OMGUS.

Your post really doesn't do much for me. How about that claim?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Cephrir wrote:
Greasy wrote:Worse yet you didn't even try to hide the fact you were following your scum buddy.
There you go with the everyone's scum thing again. I suppose four scum is possible, but only if one is the SK. It's pretty unlikely at that. And five, counting angelmouse? Yeah, no. You already retracted a previous statement that five people were scum and now you feel like doing some more of that, apparently... Also, stop basing your suspicions entirely on OMGUS.9/quote]
If I meant to say everyone's scum I would have said scum buddys not scum buddy. I never said all five of them were of scum. I said scum were in that list.

Cephrir wrote:Your post really doesn't do much for me. How about that claim?
I'm not claiming. Not on the first day at least.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

Would you prefer to be lynched? You're at L-1. If you refuse to claim you will almost certainly be lynched.
Bartleby the Scrivener
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

Greasy Spot wrote:
Cephrir wrote:
There you go with the everyone's scum thing again. I suppose four scum is possible, but only if one is the SK. It's pretty unlikely at that. And five, counting angelmouse? Yeah, no. You already retracted a previous statement that five people were scum and now you feel like doing some more of that, apparently... Also, stop basing your suspicions entirely on OMGUS.9/quote]
If I meant to say everyone's scum I would have said scum buddys not scum buddy. I never said all five of them were of scum. I said scum were in that list.

Cephrir wrote:Your post really doesn't do much for me. How about that claim?
Then those are supposed to be Cephir and shaka? Then why the blanket FoS? Especially on angelmouse who stated her (pretty damn valid) opinion before voting you?

What is pickem's trap???

O_o: Greasy Spot
Compcrack

Basically crack.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Greasy, a claim is absolutely warranted right now, and failure to do so will almost certainly result in your lynch. You are flailing about and grasping at straws, very little you've said in the past few posts makes the slightest bit of sense.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

If there is no claim within 72 hours I volunteer to hammer. This is getting ridiculous. Asking your for a claim isn't asking you for your life. It just seems like you're trying to delay your lynch especially your last post which reads like chaff that you're throwing out the window for self-preservation.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Well, if he hasn't even posted in that time, wait for him.
Bartleby the Scrivener
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

TrustGossip wrote: What is pickem's trap???
I too wonder this.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
CFK
CFK
Goon
CFK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:41 pm

Post by CFK »

pickemgenius wrote:
TrustGossip wrote: What is pickem's trap???
I too wonder this.
Same, I failed to see any sort of trap there. I think it would be nice if he claimed, because at least we would know where we stood.
monkey wrote:@rif: You state you aren't getting on the wagon for Monkey because of his lack of posting yet you are quick to jump on my wagon.
There is a difference between a lack of posting and and a complete lack of posting, with a side helping of scumminess.
CFK
CFK
Goon
CFK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Post by CFK »

EBWOP, Monkey didn't say that, greasy spot did. (it's 7 in the morning and I'm easily confused)
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:53 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Spot wrote:@amouse: You fell right the trap set by PEG. You didn't even stumble, practically fell jumped right in. An experienced player as yourself and you didn't see that? Or maybe that was a good reason for you to start a wagon without looking too scummy.
Can you not read? Go back to post 198 and there you will find the first suspicions of a substancial level by any player at you and it was me. PEG picked up on my views and stated it, so finding me scumming by "being on the waggon" is flawed on so many ways.

I think you should claim unless you want to be lynched. I'm not willing to move me vote, because right now i truely feel you are the more inconsistant player and most scummy, although hammering without a claim wont be the best idea.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:38 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Hope you're happy with your new vote counts!
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:55 am

Post by pickemgenius »

And the game comes to a stand-still as the world waits for the Greasy Spot.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Oh well I won't disappoint. Let me read a minute and then I will comment.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

@Angel: I can read just fine. How about you? Your not even in Post 198.

Right after I voted for Monkey PEG was the one that said "I could get down for a greasy spot, or monkey lynch ATM." That was the trap I was referring to. And how many people fell right in it? A lot of you. Half of you. Just because you guys got called out doesn't make me scum.

Claim:

I am the 13 year old spoiled brat. My posts have to be confrontational. Other than the first vote I can only vote for someone if they already have a vote.
CFK
CFK
Goon
CFK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:48 am

Post by CFK »

I find this claim a little difficult to believe. It seems a little too convienient for me. It is also a lot more vauge than your standerd role. "my posts have to be confrontational" could be interpreted as a lot of things. I say somebody hammer him and put us out of our misery.
CFK
CFK
Goon
CFK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:49 am

Post by CFK »

EBWOP: I meant ONE'S standered role, not YOUR standered role.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:08 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Greasy Spot wrote:
Claim:

I am the 13 year old spoiled brat. My posts have to be confrontational. Other than the first vote I can only vote for someone if they already have a vote.

Anybody see the word town in this post?

maybe i'm just blind.

I'm calling on the hammer at 8PM Central tonight.(~6hours)
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

I don't think that was a trap... he actually wanted to lynch you...

As for the claim... vote restriction plus post restriction? Neither of which belongs in a normal?

Confirm Vote
Bartleby the Scrivener
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:34 am

Post by TrustGossip »

Greasy Spot wrote:
Vote: Curt

He hasn't confirmed yet.
Curt didn't have a vote on him when you voted him.

Hammer: Greasy Spot
Compcrack

Basically crack.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”