Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1746, Mulch wrote:
In post 1743, Boonskiies wrote:Wait, hold on. Did Nos just vote Rhaz in response to Titus pointing out that a Priscilla post was disgusting?
I believe it was Titus pointing out that a Rhazh post and the Priscilla post are bad.

But if you read my Nos read you will see that I think she has actually been one of the most scummy players this game in general. Can you look at that and see thoughts?
I stated in my color wheel that if I'm wrong on some of my town reads, then it would be Nos and Gamma, so I get the Nos scum reads.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I think Moz is scum as hell. Sure, she's abrasive, but he wasn't getting any major attention to himself thus far. I don't think he expected people to turn on him for pushing myself or mush. He's always joining in on wagons after they have been established (mush and myself), and is just generally scummy. so I don't think he was putting himself in the line of fire, tbh.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1752, Boonskiies wrote:I think Moz is scum as hell. Sure, she's abrasive, but he wasn't getting any major attention to himself thus far. I don't think he expected people to turn on him for pushing myself or mush. He's always joining in on wagons after they have been established (mush and myself), and is just generally scummy. so I don't think he was putting himself in the line of fire, tbh.
Actually a pretty good point (it would negate the aggresive part that I am townreading her for), but what about her post about attacking 2 people and calling them scumbuddiesat once. How can you see scum doing that and angering two people
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In general scum is always laying low and just trying not to get attention, and calling every single person poS scum is like the opposite of that
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Mulch »

THIS WAS MY RHAZH READ UP TO LIKE half of this game so far, in case anyone is interested in what pinged me before.

Rhazh:
Spoiler:
Again, motivation and authenticity. Let's get into it. SO, I have been gutscumming Rhazh the entire game. I go into this read wanting to articulate it.
First, starts off with an "I am scum meme." Maybe I am paranoid, but I sort of...just forget it. lol. Anyways, his obsession over policy lynches is NAI ( I know Rhazh). He then already starts off with pre flip analysis when he says we shoudl lynch Gamma or a pusher of Gamma. This is scummy in the motivation category- it allows him to attack people and put blame if Gamma flips town at the same time. Lack of authenticity. "Probably..." and then a weak statement. Wants to stay off the radar. Townreads me early for no reason. What had I town that warranted a town read? I am VERY suspicious of early town reads on me; I have seen scum buddy to me too much. This again, is a negative in the MOTIVATION category. Really weak defenses in everything she does. Scumreads Moz for the most ridiculous reason; again, logic is not neccearily AI but the fact I just feel like he is not really feeling it when he says "I seriously doubt Moz as town would be making so many weak scumreads,". It's hard to articulate but the "doubt" the "seriously" the just lack of emphasis, etc. Acknoledges he is doing pre flip, which is at least a little townie. AGAIN townreads someone for absolutely no reason. WHY AREN't YOU DOING ANY gut SCUM readsm besdies once- Dunstral?? Needed to explain for scumreads but not for townreads is, again, a motivation problem.

Town posts: - the secocond part when he says "more pre flip..."

Scum posts: The ther part of , , ,

Remember, these are only really notable town or scum pings

Read:
High Scum
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1753, Mulch wrote:
In post 1752, Boonskiies wrote:I think Moz is scum as hell. Sure, she's abrasive, but he wasn't getting any major attention to himself thus far. I don't think he expected people to turn on him for pushing myself or mush. He's always joining in on wagons after they have been established (mush and myself), and is just generally scummy. so I don't think he was putting himself in the line of fire, tbh.
Actually a pretty good point (it would negate the aggresive part that I am townreading her for), but what about her post about attacking 2 people and calling them scumbuddiesat once. How can you see scum doing that and angering two people
I mean, I do that as scum. I love getting people angry; it makes you come off as TvT.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also gives you a reason to tunnel onto that person and enable said person. Then when you get to the point of trying to do other things, they still are angry because yours was created, and then you come off as town, and then people will reconsider their town read on said person.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1754, Mulch wrote:In general scum is always laying low and just trying not to get attention, and calling every single person poS scum is like the opposite of that
at the same time, this is exactly why scum wouldn't lay low. Once something becomes a norm, it changes in Mafia.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1730, Tywin Lannister wrote:Why is Nos hopping onto the lynchbait with the worst possible reason?
I don't see the problem with the reason.
In post 1743, Boonskiies wrote:Wait, hold on. Did Nos just vote Rhaz in response to Titus pointing out that a Priscilla post was disgusting?
yes and no. bash and priscilla both made terrible posts, but I thought bash's was scummier.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Fair enough.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1742, Mulch wrote:but you pick on the easiest players
Didn't we argue this in the newbie game as well?
Going after easy players is not equivalent to scum lol
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:26 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1742, Mulch wrote:barely are scumreading at all.
I assume you mean scum hunt. I call them as I see them. I think someone is scum, I pursue said person as scum
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:27 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1742, Mulch wrote:have tons of doubtcast language
That's just my personality.
All in all, as a medium scum read, your case lacks substance
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1742, Mulch wrote:
Nosferatu: Memes. pings scum. Why need to say that? Already excuse behavior. is the same meme 3 times. In my experience scum do this way more than town. mechanics talk. still stating objective statements. 4th time? is doubtcast language. and are both doudbcast langauge. pings town. is good aggresive language. weird thing to harp on. naked votes indicator of town. is absolutely horrible.
I'm apparently one of the scummiest players in the game because of memes and "doubtcast language" that isn't actually casting doubt on anything whatsoever. is answering a question (with hedging language if anything), and the isn't casting doubt either. I honestly think you quoted the wrong thing when you said , because I'm trying really hard, and I can't see how you'd get doubtcasting from that post. I really can't.

This is a really shitty case and it looks like you put way less effort in this one compared to your previous ones. The quality took a huge drop and it looks like you just made this post just to get it out there.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In fact, it feels like you wrote the read section and then found posts that supported that instead of the other way around.
last.fm
gtkas
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:37 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1765, Nosferatu wrote:In fact, it feels like you wrote the read section and then found posts that supported that instead of the other way around.
I agree
His reads almost seem forced
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:40 am

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE: Titus
I re-checked both ISO's
I don't like Rhaz's wagon too much, and I scum read Cpt more, so I'm going with my original scum read
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1761, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:but you pick on the easiest players
Didn't we argue this in the newbie game as well?
Going after easy players is not equivalent to scum lol
It's a scumtell because it means your not actually scumhunting, you can go for someone easy that everone is scumreading and just blend in while aslo pushing amislynch
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1756, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1753, Mulch wrote:
I mean, I do that as scum. I love getting people angry; it makes you come off as TvT.
Me too :D
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1758, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1754, Mulch wrote:In general scum is always laying low and just trying not to get attention, and calling every single person poS scum is like the opposite of that
at the same time, this is exactly why scum wouldn't lay low. Once something becomes a norm, it changes in Mafia.
It's WIFOM to a point, true, but I still notice the prevelance. That's where you need to go into authenticity. Do you REALLY believe these statements you are making?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1762, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:barely are scumreading at all.
I assume you mean scum hunt. I call them as I see them. I think someone is scum, I pursue said person as scum
You haven't done it this game then :)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1763, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:have tons of doubtcast language
That's just my personality.
All in all, as a medium scum read, your case lacks substance
Your entire ISO lacks substance
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1730, Tywin Lannister wrote: Point being: razh person is a shit lynch when Titus is obv scum by default. So is gamma. Nobody pays attention, because it's always the person that screams loudest rather than the one with common sense who prevails. You should be ashamed of yourselves for all the games you help speed toward losses though, and when scum, realize it cheapens the scum win as well to outsmart sheep.
You haven't given anyone a single reason to think bash is town, yet you continue to champion them as such, as you have been throughout this entire game. Why?
last.fm
gtkas
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1764, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:
Nosferatu: Memes. pings scum. Why need to say that? Already excuse behavior. is the same meme 3 times. In my experience scum do this way more than town. mechanics talk. still stating objective statements. 4th time? is doubtcast language. and are both doudbcast langauge. pings town. is good aggresive language. weird thing to harp on. naked votes indicator of town. is absolutely horrible.
I'm apparently one of the scummiest players in the game because of memes and "doubtcast language" that isn't actually casting doubt on anything whatsoever. is answering a question (with hedging language if anything), and the isn't casting doubt either. I honestly think you quoted the wrong thing when you said , because I'm trying really hard, and I can't see how you'd get doubtcasting from that post. I really can't.

This is a really shitty case and it looks like you put way less effort in this one compared to your previous ones. The quality took a huge drop and it looks like you just made this post just to get it out there.
Doubtcast language falls under many categories, it's not specifically "doubt." Every time you speak you leave options open for more or look like you doubt your OWN statements, which allows you to not make firm stances and go back to them later. The meme is because you repeated the SAME MEME 4 times. This is an indication of scum feeling nervous. You nakedly town read people which scum do a LOT, and you barely give reason. The quality did not drop, btw, have you looked at your ISO? What exactly was I supposed to react on? You barely make any stances

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”