WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 414, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 161, PMysterious wrote:Reading through, and oh my goodness, Gamma really seems scummy this game.
In post 98, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 61, Egg wrote:I think it's the exclamation point.
Really an exclamation point makes you scumread me? How would you prefer I wrote it? The exclamation point adds a specific tone I was aiming for.
A case of overreaction. This post felt really unnecessary, as most of us likely know what you were trying to get across to begin with. Maybe it just felt "a little forced". More on that after the next quote.
In post 51, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lame entrance. Feels a bit forced.
VOTE: platinum
This was kinda just more so rude than anything. A post just saying hello is just a post saying hello. I know this is Mafia and all, but this early in the game, we barely know each other. It's almost as if you're just looking for a reason to try and lynch someone to save your behind for a night.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 57, Egg wrote:I don't like either pmyst's or gamma's reaction to lapsa being confirmed town. Pmyst commenting on it being "quick" feels like he wasn't happy about it. Gamma is the exact opposite, seeming to exaggarate his happiness. It's weird how both initially took pisskop's "always town" comment so seriously too. Both players have made a post I liked though (26 and 33).

Fourtrouble, why should we lynch transcend?
And why does pmyst feel town?
(I see you retracted that)

Not a fan of pisskop buddying to ABR.

Tchill, why the naked vote on transcend?

Whymafia is coming off nervous, but also noticed a couple of the same things I did.

Gamma, what is forced about saying hi?

Theta, care to elaborate on your "reasons"?

Texcat, why don't you seem happy with a confirmed town?

Vote Gamma
Why are you asking me what's forced about it? Fifth Amendment bitch!
I was happy to start what seemed like an exciting game.
Well, this seems like another case of an overreaction. Plus, pleading Fifth Amendment in a game of Mafia really doesn't work.

I'm no expert at Mafia, but overreacting to people voting you or asking you questions of this type really does not scream town at all. That, and the completely jerkish move against someone who just wanted to say "hi" really doesn't help favors.

My vote against you was originally an RV, but now I'm sticking to my guns and saying that you are most definitely scum. My vote on you stays, unless you can convince me otherwise. So, please do tell, what reason do you have on a simple "hi" being so forced?
My platinum vote was to see who'd needlessly pick at it
You read too much into it, looks forced
VOTE: PMysterious
What seems forced about it? It seems genuine to me. I never understood the argument of calling something forced, and therefore the creator is scum. Town needs to analyze posts, do they not? You just dismissed her argument without saying anything specific
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:47 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 415, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 278, pisskop wrote:It looks to me like you were caught out and hopped back on to him.

Only made worse by the idea that in a 21p game with several known lurkers and this site's crappy meta you put him at l-1.

I doubt some of the players have even read the game yet.
This is me at the moment but I'm reading the thread. Feel townie about ginngie and egg so far.
I have null for ginnigie. What makes you town read ginngie and egg?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:49 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 431, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 234, Boonskiies wrote:
Vote Count 1.03

Gamma Emerald [7]:
PMysterious, WhyMafia, Egg, platinum, Transcend, Lapsa, Ginngie, Lexa
Transcend [4]:
PenguinPower, Tchill13, pisskop, massive
Crush [2]:
FourTrouble, Transcend
pisskop [1]:
Theta Alpine
texcat [1]:
Albert B. Rampage
platinum [1]:
Gamma Emerald
MuttonChopMagic [1]:
Lore,
WhyMafia [1]:
Vifam,
Lore [1]:
MuttonChopMagic
PenguinPower [1]:
texcat

Not Voting [1]:
Crush,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-06-13 19:30:00) on
June 13th.

Mod Notes: :mrgreen:
Holy fucking shit
I think we should ask ourselves "does scum get wagoned this fucking easy?" No it does not. My rushed wagon should indicate that I am Town.
Fair enough, but it could be WIFOM
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Lapsa »

:]
Spoiler:
In post 550, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 161, PMysterious wrote:Reading through, and oh my goodness, Gamma really seems scummy this game.
Really an exclamation point makes you scumread me? How would you prefer I wrote it? The exclamation point adds a specific tone I was aiming for.
A case of overreaction. This post felt really unnecessary, as most of us likely know what you were trying to get across to begin with. Maybe it just felt "a little forced". More on that after the next quote.
This was kinda just more so rude than anything. A post just saying hello is just a post saying hello. I know this is Mafia and all, but this early in the game, we barely know each other. It's almost as if you're just looking for a reason to try and lynch someone to save your behind for a night.
In post 57, Egg wrote:I don't like either pmyst's or gamma's reaction to lapsa being confirmed town. Pmyst commenting on it being "quick" feels like he wasn't happy about it. Gamma is the exact opposite, seeming to exaggarate his happiness. It's weird how both initially took pisskop's "always town" comment so seriously too. Both players have made a post I liked though (26 and 33).

Whymafia is coming off nervous, but also noticed a couple of the same things I did.

Vote Gamma
Well, this seems like another case of an overreaction. Plus, pleading Fifth Amendment in a game of Mafia really doesn't work.

I'm no expert at Mafia, but overreacting to people voting you or asking you questions of this type really does not scream town at all. That, and the completely jerkish move against someone who just wanted to say "hi" really doesn't help favors.

My vote against you was originally an RV, but now I'm sticking to my guns and saying that you are most definitely scum. My vote on you stays, unless you can convince me otherwise. So, please do tell, what reason do you have on a simple "hi" being so forced?
What seems forced about it? It seems genuine to me. I never understood the argument of calling something forced, and therefore the creator is scum. Town needs to analyze posts, do they not? You just dismissed her argument without saying anything specific
In post 551, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 278, pisskop wrote:It looks to me like you were caught out and hopped back on to him.

Only made worse by the idea that in a 21p game with several known lurkers and this site's crappy meta you put him at l-1.

This is me at the moment but I'm reading the thread. Feel townie about ginngie and egg so far.
In post 211, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 111, Transcend wrote:I don't know what that means but I'm just gonna assume no

Voting who the IC said he'd policy lynch when there's other decent votes on the table looks kinda shitty.
Agree with this
In post 212, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 112, Lore wrote:Its less than 12 hours into the game, even if there are other "decent" votes on the table, i haven't seen enough of them to have much opinion. Especially with gamma being on V/LA till the 1st.

As far as things that look shitty, so does voting for the IC as your RVS vote but we all do shitty things sometimes.

For the record, i didnt vote mutton because the IC said they would policy lynch them. I voted them because i think their only 2 posts were annoying and it doesnt matter at this point in the game anyway other than info gathering. Its not like im a hammer.
Fair enough I suppose
In post 213, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 118, Ginngie wrote:
In post 116, Vifam wrote:VOTE: whymafia
VOTE: whymafia
?
Are you trying to get a wagon on me to deflect off your scum bud?
In post 208, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 69, Transcend wrote:Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Four is town
Egg is too.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Gamma isn't.
That's the vote I shall do.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Reasoning?
In post 89, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 81, Lapsa wrote:scum: pisskop, gamma, tchill, mutton

and it is safe to assume that we are in multi-ball
How so?
In post 207, WhyMafia wrote:Catching up
In post 67, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 57, Egg wrote:Fourtrouble, why should we lynch transcend?
Voting mod-confirmed town is scummy. It's similar to self-voting but much worse, much more pro-scum, because while a self-vote might lead to a meaningful wagon on yourself, voting mod-confirmed town leads to nothing, because mod-confirmed town isn't ever getting lynched. There's no possibility of deriving anything meaningful from Transcend's vote and that itself is scummy, it obscures his motives.
this is gross
Lynching transcend is like the easiest wagon
In addition, it's probably a joke vote? I think any player would realize voting a mod confirmed town is completely pointless. Considering it was RVS and the first post in the game, I don't think anything a player posts at that point in the game would have a motive
FoS
oh, btw - what do you think of this post?
In post 43, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 38, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: transcend
Probably not AI, but the fact that he's like the third person to vote him for his vote on the IC is kinda meh imo
Just something to note for the future

Anyways, VOTE: Gamma
You've been in all my games except for the newbie ones I play :P
In post 47, WhyMafia wrote:Damn a lot of these joined dates are pretty old xd
In post 44, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 18, FourTrouble wrote:PMysterious feels town.
This is also weird
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Lapsa »

Spoiler:
In post 553, Lapsa wrote:

Vote Gamma

In post 111, Transcend wrote:I don't know what that means but I'm just gonna assume no

Voting who the IC said he'd policy lynch when there's other decent votes on the table looks kinda shitty.
Agree with this
In post 112, Lore wrote:Its less than 12 hours into the game, even if there are other "decent" votes on the table, i haven't seen enough of them to have much opinion. Especially with gamma being on V/LA till the 1st.

As far as things that look shitty, so does voting for the IC as your RVS vote but we all do shitty things sometimes.

For the record, i didnt vote mutton because the IC said they would policy lynch them. I voted them because i think their only 2 posts were annoying and it doesnt matter at this point in the game anyway other than info gathering. Its not like im a hammer.
Fair enough I suppose
?
Violets are blue.
Four is town
Egg is too.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Gamma isn't.

Reasoning?

How so?
Voting mod-confirmed town is scummy. It's similar to self-voting but much worse, much more pro-scum, because while a self-vote might lead to a meaningful wagon on yourself, voting mod-confirmed town leads to nothing, because mod-confirmed town isn't ever getting lynched. There's no possibility of deriving anything meaningful from Transcend's vote and that itself is scummy, it obscures his motives.
this is gross
In addition, it's probably a joke vote? I think any player would realize voting a mod confirmed town is completely pointless. Considering it was RVS and the first post in the game, I don't think anything a player posts at that point in the game would have a motive
FoS
Probably not AI, but the fact that he's like the third person to vote him for his vote on the IC is kinda meh imo

This is also weird

could be wifom
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Lapsa »

Spoiler:
In post 552, WhyMafia wrote:
Vote Count 1.03

Gamma Emerald [7]:
Transcend [4]:
Crush [2]:
FourTrouble, Transcend
pisskop [1]:
Theta Alpine
texcat [1]:
Albert B. Rampage
platinum [1]:
Gamma Emerald
MuttonChopMagic [1]:
Lore,
WhyMafia [1]:
Vifam,
Lore [1]:
MuttonChopMagic
PenguinPower [1]:
texcat

Not Voting [1]:
Crush,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Holy fucking shit
I think we should ask ourselves "does scum get wagoned this fucking easy?" No it does not. My rushed wagon should indicate that I am Town.

Vote Gamma

Vote Gamma

Agree with this

Fair enough I suppose
?
Violets are blue.
Four is town
Egg is too.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Gamma isn't.

Reasoning?

How so?
this is gross
FoS

This is also weird

did I make it clear yet?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcedminded
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Transcend »

I think
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Transcend »

Tchill is town
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 am

Post by WhyMafia »

!:)
Spoiler:
In post 555, Lapsa wrote:
In post 552, WhyMafia wrote:
Vote Count 1.03

Gamma Emerald [7]:
Transcend [4]:
Crush [2]:
FourTrouble, Transcend
pisskop [1]:
Theta Alpine
texcat [1]:
Albert B. Rampage
platinum [1]:
Gamma Emerald
MuttonChopMagic [1]:
Lore,
WhyMafia [1]:
Vifam,
Lore [1]:
MuttonChopMagic
PenguinPower [1]:
texcat

Not Voting [1]:
Crush,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Holy fucking shit

Vote Gamma

Vote Gamma

Agree with this

Fair enough I suppose
?
Violets are blue.
Four is town
Egg is too.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Gamma isn't.

Reasoning?

How so?
this is gross
FoS

This is also weird
did I make it clear yet?

Not really!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 557, Transcend wrote:Tchill is town
and I think you are scum

feels as if our reads never has any kind of intersection
abcedminded
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:04 am

Post by WhyMafia »

I don't see how TChill is town
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 558, WhyMafia wrote: Not really!
try being more space efficient, please

it's plenty enough of a burden trying to decipher mutton
abcedminded
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Transcend »

Well ok
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:09 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 561, Lapsa wrote:

Why can't you just outright say something lol
I get that you're conf town, but town can better coordinate if we work together. 90% of your posts consist of questions or fluff like that
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 562, Transcend wrote:Well ok
@Transcend what is your read on WhyMafia?
abcedminded
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:11 am

Post by pisskop »

@mod: Frosty Dingleberries, mod, can you not let them do that?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 565, pisskop wrote:
you suspect anyone to continue doing that?
abcedminded
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Transcend »

Idk haven't read him
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 567, Transcend wrote:Idk haven't read him
that's not enough
abcedminded
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:22 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Then read me :roll:
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:22 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 563, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 561, Lapsa wrote:

Why can't you just outright say something lol
I get that you're conf town, but town can better coordinate if we work together. 90% of your posts consist of questions or fluff like that
In post 564, Lapsa wrote:
In post 562, Transcend wrote:Well ok
@Transcend what is your read on WhyMafia?
In post 568, Lapsa wrote:
that's not enough
In post 566, Lapsa wrote:
In post 565, pisskop wrote:
you suspect anyone to continue doing that?
Lmao
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Dont fucking quote the entire wall you inbred
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:23 am

VOTE: lapsa

Wtf die you error of nature
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 572, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: lapsa

Wtf die you error of nature
piece of shit
abcedminded
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:25 am

Im going to push your abhorrent disaster of a quote fest out of this page you can suck it

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”