Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

K
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Lexa »

tl;dr
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Lexa »

Aka been following the thread on my phone, haven't invested time into creating independent thoughts yet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I want more reads from you Alexa, and everyone else does too
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 702, Lexa wrote:Aka been following the thread on my phone, haven't invested time into creating independent thoughts yet
Why not? Why are you voting if you have no reads of your own?
<Embrace The Void>

Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Lexa »

I'll get to that when I get off work

In the meantime I get value from seeing what happens when wagons form
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Afai see it you are wagoning without any opinions of your own which suggests a desire for lack of accountability
<Embrace The Void>

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Transcend »

i hate roaches
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Transcend »

my apartment has been infested with roaches and i think i'm gonna die legit
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 706, Gamma Emerald wrote:Afai see it you are wagoning without any opinions of your own which suggests a desire for lack of accountability
That could be accurate except that I'm clearly being held accountable for my voting

At the moment I don't have opinions about the people I'm voting for necessarily, but I certainly have opinions about the process that goes in to voting them
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 708, Transcend wrote:my apartment has been infested with roaches and i think i'm gonna die legit
How bad? I found my cluster early, took them out over a few weeks and haven't seen them since
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My new residency has a silverfish problem
It's nasty
<Embrace The Void>

Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Lexa »

Turns out industrial strength glass cleaner is great at murdering roaches
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: ketchsup
In post 612, Egg wrote: Scum:
pisskop
Whymafia
Gamma
Tchill
How now brown cow?
In post 608, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tchill is town

FourTrouble is lean scum
I feel kinda the opposite.
In post 623, Egg wrote: ABR is consistent with what I've seen in his town game.
hmmm? When was this meta sampled?
Theta
is pretty null for me. People are scumreading her posting style which I don't get and the fact that she's above those names has more to do with them than her. I had issues with tex's comments about the lapsa votes, specifcally her lack of opinion on it but choice to comment anyway. I had issues with
pmyst's
early posting although he's gotten better and I feel like I remember misreading him in a past game before. And
Transcend's
overreaction to pisskop kind of sucked.
Pisskop had a couple of cases of buddying that stood out to me. First with ABR and then with lapsa. It doesn't sound like much, but they were pretty blatant cases of it and the second could be an attempt to pocket the IC.
Not the same people. If 'buddying' is all you got, what does that say about hypothetical multiballs?
Theta
is pretty null for me. People are scumreading her posting style which I don't get and the fact that she's above those names has more to do with them than her. I had issues with tex's comments about the lapsa votes, specifcally her lack of opinion on it but choice to comment anyway. I had issues with
pmyst's
early posting although he's gotten better and I feel like I remember misreading him in a past game before. And
Transcend's
overreaction to pisskop kind of sucked.
Pisskop had a couple of cases of buddying that stood out to me. First with ABR and then with lapsa. It doesn't sound like much, but they were pretty blatant cases of it and the second could be an attempt to pocket the IC.
Not the same people. If 'buddying' is all you got, what does that say about hypothetical multiballs?
In post 635, Transcend wrote:lore is als prob scum
why? Maybe Im not getting it.
In post 636, FourTrouble wrote:Anyone here know the difference between town/scum ABR?
ScumBR has been known to be antagonistic, minimalistic, and quite bold and persistent.

Getting lynched does seem to phaser scumbr too much, at least he is willing to play some seriously good chicken.

TownBR, assuming he isnt ignoring half the game, is very critical, and quite percise. When he states a read as town, you can bet your backside he has thought about it and sincerely believes it.

As with most 'good' players, you gotta examine their motives over an extended period of time if you wanna really get a good read. He can act 'town' if he wants, and has a good epoker face.
In post 637, massive wrote:VOTE: Tchill
You can stop townslipping now :p
In post 638, Lore wrote:so everyone jumped on transcend for voting lapsa as a rvs on post 1 where it was clear it would never happen. where are all the votes on abr and massive? do they get a pass because lapsa did the stupid quote-pyramid-spam?
You almost had me. You almost do have me. Why are you scum lore?

Texcat Im defering until later, but I'm not opposed to pressure here.
Gamma please do more.
Trans at least I can see flipping stubborn-ass green. Like a grass stain.

VOTE: unvote
VOTE: tchill

wagon hoo?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:14 am

Post by pisskop »

The thought of squirting glass cleaner onto roaches and watching them writhe in a death throe is kind of disturbing.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 710, Lexa wrote:
In post 708, Transcend wrote:my apartment has been infested with roaches and i think i'm gonna die legit
How bad? I found my cluster early, took them out over a few weeks and haven't seen them since
fairly bad. i've had to kill 2 so far tonight.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 714, pisskop wrote:The thought of squirting glass cleaner onto roaches and watching them writhe in a death throe is kind of disturbing.
lol I did it as a kid
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 714, pisskop wrote:The thought of squirting glass cleaner onto roaches and watching them writhe in a death throe is kind of disturbing.
To be fair I found about thirty behind my fridge so I wasn't overly concerned about their feelings at the time
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 715, Transcend wrote:
In post 710, Lexa wrote:
fairly bad. i've had to kill 2 so far tonight.
I tended to find they would drown themselves if I left a bowl in the sink overnight with some water in it
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Transcend »

yeah both were in my bathroom.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Transcend »

it would be nice if all roaches went into a black hole and were never to be seen again
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:23 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 648, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 638, Lore wrote:so everyone jumped on transcend for voting lapsa as a rvs on post 1 where it was clear it would never happen. where are all the votes on abr and massive? do they get a pass because lapsa did the stupid quote-pyramid-spam?

mutton: lol you are SO focused on me, my vote is only on you at this point because i haven't seen a better place to put it.

[unv][/unv]

does that make you feel better? I still think you are focused on me because of OMGUS and nothing you have said has convinced me otherwise. I have my eye on you still.

Tchill: i think its kinda scummy that you didn't even read the VERY FIRST POST once the game started. Thats not some weird modconfirmed town in the middle of a page like 400 posts in, it was post 1.
In post 406, FourTrouble wrote:I dunno how anyone could get to this point in the game and not townread me.
I dont like this post. It really rubs me the wrong way.

idk, i need to do a reread, so much shitposting to wade through and i dont even have my tall boots on....
this is caught scum one hundred percent lol
someone help me wagon him im alone yall
How so? I actually quite like the post
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:25 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Can someone tell me why Lore is scum read?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:27 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 702, Lexa wrote:Aka been following the thread on my phone, haven't invested time into creating independent thoughts yet
As gamma said, what was the point in joining the wagon if you don't even know why that person was scum?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Egg »

Crush, I wouldn't say those names are high on my list. They ended up in the null pile for a reason. The one thing that stands out about penguin was his comment that I was transcend's buddy which I explained earlier makes sense from his perspective of not knowing my alignment, suspecting transcend, and seeing my post about the wagon. Vifam's ISO is pretty empty, but he's owning his play. Not making excuses and accepting people's thoughts. We'll see how he develops over time, but so far he's not on my radar. Platinum, I'm also hoping to see more from. All he did was vote gamma and it's hard to get a read because there's a good enough chance gamma is scum and that doesn't read like scum/scum, but it was pretty OMGUSy so I need more info.

Fourtrouble, when ABR is town, he might not give as much as some people but if you ISO him you can see a legitimate attempt to scum hunt and pressure scum reads. He's even more invisible as scum.

Massive, I think mutton would have done the gimmick as either alignment and he's not going to drop it now. It's null. And yes, I absolutely think it hurts his ability to play. But I've seen gimmick alts before and I'm sure you have too. He's giving a lot more to work with than most do if you can see past it and look at his reads.

Lore, if the lapsa votes are so bad, why aren't you voting them? And then in the next paragraph going so far as to say you don't have somewhere better to put your vote after unvoting.

V/LA the rest of today and tomorrow
. Working two 16 hour days. Will attempt to check in between shifts but no promises.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”