Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Leonshade »

Might as well go through the rest of my reads.

PV is another one where I don't think he's made much of an impact in this game, but that's the norm for PV. I don't feel the need to dig deeper into him at this point in the game, I'll focus on him if we run out of obvious lynches.

I townread a couple of posts McMenno made, as he expressed some strong opinions unsolicited. But after going back to check his Code Geass play, he's not a complete ninja like I remembered, making biting remarks about people is well within the scope of his scum play. My strategy with reading McMenno is to keep him at null until I townread something of his, and if he doesn't do that, he's scum. I'm going to still keep him at null for now, as I did TR something of his, even though I later rescinded it. Another one to come back to, if we run out of scummier people.

gerry's a minor townlean, I think he's had posts that he wouldn't make as scum (an example is that overt focus on the last NK). He fooled me in his last scumgame with me, and I haven't gone back to look at that game in detail yet, so this read can also stay here for now.

Almost has given me mixed signals this game. He hasn't made an impression on me, recently, but it looks like his activity has universally dropped off, so that may be why.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2448, gerryoat wrote:Leon, I don't understand why maf would make that kill. Like, it makes no sense. Unless he Sr the maf who made the kill
I do believe you, I don't think you'd make such a big deal of it if it was just for show. I'm just inclined to raise me eyebrow at people who rush to gloat (or in this case the opposite) post-kill, in general.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 2429, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2425, Chickadee wrote:
In post 2423, Almost50 wrote:Who THE FREAK kills a GUARANTEED lynch before LyLo?

My guess would be someone who is being universally town read and isn't worried about dying.
Can you give a name or two?? I'm not in the mood to solve riddles tbh.

And by the by, who "is not afraid of dying"? Unless you meant "not afraid of GETTING LYNCHED", maybe?
Yea, getting lynched is what I meant. It's just not what I said. And theres no riddle. I didn't have anyone specific in mind. But since you asked...Dodge isn't on anyone's lynch list (still wouldn't lynch them, they're town), LUV is on a few people's radars, but everyone is content to let him keep sliding by. Majiffy also seems to be running through the game successfully under the radar.
In post 2436, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2422, Chickadee wrote:Was surprised to find Tywin was a SK. Interesting.
how is your first post not a reaction to that kill

How do you not find it interesting that there have been 2 SK flips?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

I've been on autopilot in this game for a few in-game days now, and there's been no reason not to do so. It looks like either Pepto and Titus were partners together, or there's at least two scum from separate teams remaining. I don't know why Pepto would've decided to join Narna and Momo's team when he did, if he was partners with Titus, so I think it's unlikely that they were buddies together. So I think that there's at least two separate scum remaining.

I thought that maybe a scum won the NK lottery twice in a row, figured that they were the last scum and shot their NK lottery competitor, but if the above is two, scum would know that there's more scum left.

I don't know, maybe the scum was afraid that there's a PGO (due to the two kills) and shot the one guy guaranteed to not be a PGO?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2452, Chickadee wrote:Yea, getting lynched is what I meant. It's just not what I said. And theres no riddle. I didn't have anyone specific in mind. But since you asked...Dodge isn't on anyone's lynch list (still wouldn't lynch them, they're town), LUV is on a few people's radars, but everyone is content to let him keep sliding by. Majiffy also seems to be running through the game successfully under the radar.
Dodge is the only one of these who really fits the "universal TR" slot. I don't know what special incentive the players off of everyone's radar would have to make that massive kill.
- Vecna
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:16 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2354, massive wrote:I could lynch Tywin or Chickadee, or Maria really. Mastina's taking over the game and won't live long as either alignment I reckon. I want Majiffy to stay alive as long as possible but it's purely for the witty one-liners.
In post 2405, massive wrote:
In post 2399, Priscila wrote:
In post 1447, PeregrineV wrote:Keep on keeping on. Back later. Maybe this weekend, maybe Monday
I am beginning to wonder about this slot...
There are enough of us left who can read PV despite this, so you can feel comfortable when I (of all people, since I have already won once) tell you that you can leave it to us.
it makes me think it's chickadee or maria. or maybe someone didnt want priscila to have a clear to talk to basically for her reads.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:18 am

Post by gerryoat »

anyway, im ok with chickadee being lynched regardless since that's who i wanted yesterday. majiffy, i cant tell right now. because on one hand he has had no progression this game and that usually = scum. but idk if maf would do that, does anyone have meta on majiffy? is he usually like this?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:18 am

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: chickadee
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't see why either would care about massive of all people. He'd already won the game, he'd have no reason to push for anyone. More active people have been pushing for Chickadee, and I'd sooner think that if Maria was going to kill someone who's been scumreading her, it'd be gerry.
- Vecna
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 am

Post by gerryoat »

no way, maria would see me as a potential ml down the rode. or at least most ppl who are mafia would think that. i dont think i'd be a good kill. this makes me more weary on my trs. i'm actually a little suspect of dodge. he's been TR by everyone yet hasnt been killed yet
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Chickadee »

And it doesn't strike anyone as odd that not a single person sticks up for me? I'm not on any scum teams. You people are crazy.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Chickadee »

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Leonshade »

Like if anyone wanted to kill massive because they perceived he'd be a threat, maybe scum!PV got worried that massive might be able to read him. But I think it's much more likely that massive was killed for non-read related reasons.

P-edit: True, I don't think Maria would kill you here.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2460, Chickadee wrote:And it doesn't strike anyone as odd that not a single person sticks up for me? I'm not on any scum teams. You people are crazy.
So you're an SK, then? Or maybe Pepto or Titus's buddy.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

It's really funny that you use that "I'M NOT ON A TEAM" argument after Tywin did the same.
- Vecna
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Chickadee »

:facepalm:

Yes, there are totally 3 SKs in this game. That makes total sense.

[/sarcasm]

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

Your whole argument is really silly when you take everything that's happened this game, and it looks like you're grasping at straws. Some survivalism is to be expected, but I think a townie wouldn't make that argument here.
- Vecna
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Chickadee »

This game has been bizarre, but I don't buy three SKs. All the other scum teams have been two person teams, so it make sense to me that there would only be two SKs.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2443, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2423, Almost50 wrote:Who THE FREAK kills a GUARANTEED lynch before LyLo?
In post 2426, MariaR wrote:What the fuck type of nightkill is that? The only reason I see that being a thing is massive was a threat to someone or it was to kill someone for no info but the ladder feels weak.
In post 2434, gerryoat wrote:Maf/SK is stupid as fuck lmao. it makes me wonder that they didnt wanna kill someone towny because the person TRs them.
One of you submitted that kill, didn't you?
:lol:

You KNOW my scum game. Right? Ok, maybe I'm not obv!Towning enough here, but do YOU think I would shoot a guaranteed lynch over someone whom I think is hard to lynch if I ever had a kill? Is that how you think Scum!Me would go about it?

The fact is I truly find it ridiculous and borders on clumsy a move (apologies to whomever you are who took that shot).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2452, Chickadee wrote:But since you asked...Dodge isn't on anyone's lynch list (still wouldn't lynch them, they're town), LUV is on a few people's radars, but everyone is content to let him keep sliding by. Majiffy also seems to be running through the game successfully under the radar.
This is exactly what I wanted from you. This tells me I should not be voting you today.

Why? because you named 3 people are NOT voting you. In fact, two of them are already voting elsewhere, and with the situation you're in I suspect the last thing you want to do is alienate more people against you.

TBH, I expected you to squeeze in Mastina's name into the mix, which you didn't. I can hardly see a scum motive behind this.

Chicka's NOT my vote target of the day.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2453, Leonshade wrote:I don't know, maybe the scum was afraid that there's a PGO (due to the two kills) and shot the one guy guaranteed to not be a PGO?
Now THAT is a good point, and could very well explain it. *Thumbs Up*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2465, Chickadee wrote::facepalm:

[/sarcasm]
Sorry, but this argument assumes a "normal" setup which we know by now isn't the case. Like, all I need to point out is the fact ALL killing roles share only ONE KILL PER NIGHT. Multiple SK's is as real a possibility as any.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 2471, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2465, Chickadee wrote::facepalm:

[/sarcasm]
Sorry, but this argument assumes a "normal" setup which we know by now isn't the case. Like, all I need to point out is the fact ALL killing roles share only ONE KILL PER NIGHT. Multiple SK's is as real a possibility as any.

True. My logic was based on how the teams have been composed number wise though.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2441, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 2426, MariaR wrote:What the fuck type of nightkill is that? The only reason I see that being a thing is massive was a threat to someone or it was to kill someone for no info but the ladder feels weak.
Umm...why are you trying to justify the nightkill?
Because it was from someone not town and a kill like that makes 0 sense so I'm trying to get in the mindset on why that kill would be made.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:06 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2455, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2354, massive wrote:I could lynch Tywin or Chickadee, or Maria really. Mastina's taking over the game and won't live long as either alignment I reckon. I want Majiffy to stay alive as long as possible but it's purely for the witty one-liners.
In post 2405, massive wrote:
In post 2399, Priscila wrote:
In post 1447, PeregrineV wrote:Keep on keeping on. Back later. Maybe this weekend, maybe Monday
I am beginning to wonder about this slot...
There are enough of us left who can read PV despite this, so you can feel comfortable when I (of all people, since I have already won once) tell you that you can leave it to us.
it makes me think it's chickadee or maria. or maybe someone didnt want priscila to have a clear to talk to basically for her reads.
I'm offended you think I'm bad enough to shoot someone like massive LOL
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”