Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

What do you think about the penguin vote Mutton? Half as many posts as transcend who many people say haven't helped at all. Doesn't seem to be scum hunting whatsoever.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

In post 1321, PenguinPower wrote:Prodging. ごめんね

I'm here. Catching up by tomorrow.
let's see if this comes to fruition
he's not a bad player when he plays with ambission

as of now he's not a town read so hed be an acceptable lynch I guess
lore would be better fmpov clearly, but meh, I digress
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1521, Crush wrote:Seeing Tchill's 1432 I kinda am getting more OK with you but I just don't really understand how you can read Transcend town. Nothing about his posts scream town to me. Also I'm not really feeling the Lore lynch but that might be because I'm not reading Mutton because the formatting, wording and poetry give me headaches (I like the effort tho).
Other reads?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1523, Tchill13 wrote:Unless we have a for sure scum vote I personally feel like penguin should be the one to go.
Why him?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1524, MuttonChopMagic wrote:fun thing to note, penguins posting elsewhere on the site
not sure if that's worth causing a fight
Oh man you're my kind of trash?
<Embrace The Void>

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by massive »

HEY Y'ALL I GOT MORE SPAGHETTI WE CAN THROW AT THIS WALL TO SEE WHAT STICKS
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: You may begin firing
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

stagnation station
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1268, Boonskiies wrote:
No, you're good. No rules were broken. Even if she had been in any other games, it wouldn't have been. You just can't post anything that has happened within them. Even stating "So and so has been posting elsewhere." In reference to another game isn't against any rules. You just can't post about anything in an active game outside of the game threads, as it can have an effect on the game's outcome. That's why it's generally best to avoid everything dealing with ongoing games.
Correction of this; I looked at a different thing, and was thinking that I was asked if WhyMafia had broken any rules. I responded to the wrong thing basically, as I took action a little while later, but thankfully it went smoother than anticipated.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.08

Transcend [5]:
PenguinPower, Ginngie, Lapsa, Egg, Vedith
Lore [4]:
MuttonChopMagic, Transcend, texcat, Albert B. Rampage,
Gamma Emerald [3]:
PMysterious, platinum, pisskop
Tchill13 [2]:
Crush, massive,
Theta Alpine [2]:
FourTrouble, WhyMafia,
PMysterious[2]:
Lexa, Tchill13

Not Voting [3]:
Gamma Emerald, Theta Alpine, Lore

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-06-13 19:30:00) on
June 13th.

Mod Notes:
platinum and Theta Alpine are being replaced.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Transcend »

oh i have 5 votes
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

me smells a scum wagon on one of them
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

After I wake up tomorrow the show begins
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

To start, I hate the entire composition of the Lore wagon. ABR posting nothing, texcat is rather weak and I get that she doesn't have any strong reads and then her Lore vote was just a "oh we're doing wagons now just to lynch people" when it's way past the usefulness in RVS. There also isn't any digging being done by texcat to even think of, why am I actually voting Lore?
Mutton disgusts me as a player, I'll be honest it's the flow of insults that never stops that bugs me and that's really it. It's annoying as it blinds my reads because of myself being an emotional player. Now there is Transcend and now he's actually hitting his stride with posting and I need to delve into those however he was mostly useless with those "o/" wavings.

So that's the Lore wagon and I'm happy to call Lore town because of it, I think in that pool of four we got a scum butt in there somewhere he is still preying on Lore for shoddy reasons.

I'm making notes now as I can't have a PT but when I wake up, I need to review 4t's push on Theta from the start because I'm currently stuck on thinking of the associative thing and research *things* relating to Theta. Forgetful what it was but also need to pick back up on what made me feel sickly inside about 4t's posting in the beginning which also gives doubts on my read.

After that I need to focus on dissecting Lexa's wall and pushing that because past the wall I forgot Lexa's wall and I remember Lexa being a wall poster in the game she was with me which made me wary before.

Finally establish my road map on who to solve first in order to help me sort others more efficiently. Now the most important part here is that I need someone that understands me, and usually I'd have a player like Nacho or mastina or the sorts to help me out here, but what makes this fun is that I don't have a supporting person. This means I get to find a townie and just become in thread masons. I'll admit, I have high hopes that reviewing egg makes me think he's actually strongest town because I like egg and apparently we have the same wavelengths mentally and that'd be a great partner.

Now we have 6 days left and realistically 5 days considering that it takes about a full day to form a wagon if people are stubborn. This part is important, I'm starting this process with 5 days to spare, and I can get this shit done in 4 hours. See this link and read to understand just how it works. With that said, that process in the link was only done in about 3-4 hours and was done the last day of deadline. If I can get a town bloc established, we will have time for a town jam session.
Spoiler: Description of a town jam session
What was the Town Jam Session? In a word, pure, unadulterated, awesomeness.
It started here, with Nacho asking if TheRealGin-N-Tonic and I were around.
What resulted was 8 (almost 9!) real-life hours of continuous posting, where any player who was around (mostly us three, but later also Aristophanes among others) would talk and give contributions as we rocked out and locked the game down. We went from having no coherency at the beginning to having two of the three scum in our lynchpool. It started at Nacho's 1555.
It ended at around post 2005, a full 450 posts and 18 pages later. This was pure town posting, a bloc of town players, hashing their reads out, bouncing it back and forth, with the results of having solidly townread each other and solid, established, firm scumreads.

THAT is the essence of a good town, of synchronization that is deadly effective.

Okay, the groundwork is laid out, I'm going to rest as it's 4am, I don't have work for the next two days so tomorrow.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Transcend »

cool but lore's scum
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1491, Tchill13 wrote:Pisskop comes off as scum trying to get town cred when I flip town IMHO.
What town credit would he get from you being town?
In post 1492, Tchill13 wrote:It's a good play for a scum slot to do that after they replaced in... *cough* *cough* vedith
In post 1502, Tchill13 wrote:Meant to say theta. Vedith had just replaced in and theta had just asked for a replacement. I don't scum read vedith. It's null so far. He seems to be catching up.
Either I read this wrong or Chilly has messed up. He calls me scum in 1492, and clearly connects my slot to being a replaced slot, then changes his view in 1502.
In post 1496, Tchill13 wrote:The reason I read pisskop differently from egg is because there was a good bit of scum hunting from egg before his vote and pressure on me.
Talk to me about Egg more. Where do you feel he was scum hunting? What else has Egg provided for you to have such a strong town read?
In post 1507, Tchill13 wrote:Vedith why is mutton scummy?
Because he didn't have an Avatar
In post 1510, MuttonChopMagic wrote:vedith, you said (implied) yourself this is town!scend on meta
vote someone you actually scumread, thatd be betta
VOTE: Chilly
In post 1514, Transcend wrote:He changed his friggin avatar to match mine again LMFAO
I had this since my join date...
In post 1518, Tchill13 wrote:It's day 1 and because it's day 1 I'm OK with lynching anyone I don't have a strong town read on so I can get some information out of where votes were placed on the lynch. While I'd rather lynch theta's slot or Lore I'm not gonna argue against any other player as long as there is a decent case against them.
He's happy to vote anyone more or less... Instead of looking for who's scum, where apparently a few names have already been thrown as scum.
This is not a town minded player.
In post 1519, Tchill13 wrote:After going back and reading crush's iso a few times I think he's a town lean for me. Vedith mentioned crush's iso seems solid which Is why I went back and read over it.
That's fantastic! I'll be getting onto my detailed reasons why later, what are yours?!
In post 1520, Crush wrote:@ Vedith, thank you that you think I'm playing well, I think I'm playing awful so I don't get this read at all but hey. Also I'm not an alt, this is my second game of mafia ever.
Well, keep it up, vote Chilly and I'm sure we can be best friends!
In post 1522, Tchill13 wrote:I believe his scum game would be better than this.
Why do you believe this?
In post 1523, Tchill13 wrote:Unless we have a for sure scum vote I personally feel like penguin should be the one to go.
But Lore/Theta are more scummy in your eyes... What happened?!
In post 1525, Tchill13 wrote:What do you think about the penguin vote Mutton? Half as many posts as transcend who many people say haven't helped at all. Doesn't seem to be scum hunting whatsoever.
Post amount doesn't mean helpful. Someone with 20 posts can have more content than someone with 300.
In post 1530, massive wrote:HEY Y'ALL I GOT MORE SPAGHETTI WE CAN THROW AT THIS WALL TO SEE WHAT STICKS
Is Massive town?
In post 1539, Transcend wrote:cool but lore's scum
Lynch Chilly today and if town, I'll lynch Lore with you tomorrow! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
I claim scum \o/
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

i was here first

we lynch lore first
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1541, Transcend wrote:i was here first

we lynch lore first
But Lore is town.
Why are we lynching town?
I claim scum \o/
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Transcend »

because lore is scum
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1543, Transcend wrote:because lore is scum
Do you mean Chilly?
I claim scum \o/
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

lore
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Vedith »

Chilly?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Vedith »

Spoiler: Vote Chilly, don't let this happen!
I claim scum \o/
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1534, Boonskiies wrote:Mod Notes: platinum and Theta Alpine are being replaced.
Spoiler:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:46 am

Post by pisskop »

why am i still on gamma?

VOTE: tchill

am i the only one who thought symphony had shit gameplay and hated it?
seriously, how can you enjoy a game where bosses deal 1hp of damage?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”