Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

ohs.

the slot isnt exceptionally scummy still. :\
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:23 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1612, Vedith wrote:Also Tex - Who do you want me to vote for?
Would lynching Trans help with the Avatar issue that annoys you?
Or lynching you might help. :P

Penguin is most likely to be scum, but seems to have disappeared entirely.
My vote is on Lore. Lore started out bad, voting Mutton and being very wishy-washy about the reasons. She seemed reluctant to give reads and then said that her top scum were Crush and Gin . This was followed by her saying that she agreed with most of what Crush had said . She looks to me like scum who knows who the townies are and is having a hard time trying to make a case on known townies. So she's now sticking to her case on Mutton.
WhyMafia and PMyst are voteable.
Theta is stuck at null for me. Something seemed wrong with the way that FourT was pushing her so hard. He was even making up pre-flip association reasons for lynching her.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1626, texcat wrote:

My vote is on Lore. Lore started out bad, voting Mutton and being very wishy-washy about the reasons. She seemed reluctant to give reads and then said that her top scum were Crush and Gin . This was followed by her saying that she agreed with most of what Crush had said . She looks to me like scum who knows who the townies are and is having a hard time trying to make a case on known townies. So she's now sticking to her case on Mutton.
Theta is stuck at null for me. Something seemed wrong with the way that FourT was pushing her so hard. He was even making up pre-flip association reasons for lynching her.
Finished work, I'll be back after the cinema.
I claim scum \o/
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Lore »

I understand the concern about my early plays. My defense of the crush thing is confusion because there are so many people and this is my first game outside of rome and its quite large. not a good defence, i know, but i think since then i have been playing better. My case isn't ON mutton, he is one scum read of several, i had a vote on theta but now that theta is replacing out i worry that her flustered-ness from skirting the rules might be part of the reason her posts read so weird to me.

i think todays votes should be either:

transcend for his complete lack of help - i dont care that his vote on me, i care that he hasn't provided reasons, has spent his last 20 or so posts just following mutton around and mimicking his posts, and refusing to help, plus he has been troll voting, both voting for the IC and himself at various points. It seems completely unhelpful to town and its either scum or a useless town. Maybe yall know transcend's meta better and will reassure me that this is just how transcend is on day one. i might buy that, im not sure. its just frustrating.

tchill for his shitty play: he voted transcend when everyone was voting transcend for voting the IC but then asked if lapsa was an ic, didn't investigate that at all (it was the first post and linked in the mod post), voted lapsa, asked again if lapsa was ic, then started just throwing his vote at whatever would stick. at one point he said he thought it made sense that i was pushing him but then voted me for some reason because i was pushing him or something. in his defense, i flip back and forth between whether he is bad or scum, he might or might not be using that to his advantage.

theta was where I was but as explained above i am doubting it now and have retracted my vote for further consideration.

i also mentioned the platinum spot in an earlier post but there is SO LITTLE information that i'm not sure.

mutton i feel like i have already explained extensively.

tchill or transcend seem like the best vote today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can you level with me on Penguin? I haven't seen anything notable in their posts.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:05 am

Post by massive »

OK, I'm here. Tchill seems to be a non-starter today so I'm looking at the other wagons, if anyone wants to point me towards specifics.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:09 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1629, Gamma Emerald wrote: Can you level with me on Penguin? I haven't seen anything notable in their posts.
It will take you 45 seconds to iso Penguin. If his iso does not seem scummy to you, then I'm not sure I'm going to be much help.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

PenguinPower seems rather robotic here. Would lynch if nothing better was around.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I agree that Penguin's scummy.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:17 am

Post by massive »

I'm not sure why scum-Penguin would sit on this Transcend wagon (and push it!) for the same IC-voting stuff from the very beginning. Someone tell me how that serves scum's win condition.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I found this sequence of posts scummy:
In post 175, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Transcend
In post 183, Egg wrote:I also don't agree with the Transcend votes. I mean I at least understand where those are coming from. It's "OMG HE VOTED THE IC DIE", but really he was just trying to be funny which happens in RVS from either town or scum. I'd get it if the issue was his reaction to the votes or something like that, but people are...oversimplifying or would it be overcomplicating it? It's like people think he expected to get a lynch or had some kind of ulterior motive. I guess it's overthinking. He made a joke and that's all.
In post 184, PenguinPower wrote:Egg is Transcends scumbuddy.
184 isn't how townies think about the game. It's mechanical. This is what I see: "Transcend's scum; Egg's defending Transcend; therefore Egg is Transcend's buddy."
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:23 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1634, massive wrote:I'm not sure why scum-Penguin would sit on this Transcend wagon (and push it!) for the same IC-voting stuff from the very beginning. Someone tell me how that serves scum's win condition.
It depends on Transcend's alignment:

If Transcend's town, it's a mislynch. If you're asking why the reasoning sucks, it's because contriving scumreads on town isn't easy.

If Transcend's scum, it's to distance. If Transcend's his buddy, Penguin's distancing with reasoning that won't get Transcend lynched, hence shitty reasoning.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1630, massive wrote:OK, I'm here. Tchill seems to be a non-starter today so I'm looking at the other wagons, if anyone wants to point me towards specifics.
It seems the penguin wagon might pick up soon. Just to be clear I voted transcend just to do it in rvs to build a wagon. So me not knowing that transcend is getting votes because he voted the IC and me not knowing lapsa is the IC go together. It makes sense. Lore do you have any scum reads other than me or transcend? I voted you because I was you're deflection and you hadn't seemed to be game solving too much. It's towny to push me because I'm scummy af. It's not towny to push me because you're getting pushed and I'm the LHF.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Not crazy about pmysterious's reads. Seems to come down to who's communicating/ not fluffing.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:48 am

Post by massive »

In post 1635, FourTrouble wrote: 184 isn't how townies think about the game. It's mechanical. This is what I see: "Transcend's scum; Egg's defending Transcend; therefore Egg is Transcend's buddy."
This to me is just the normal hyperbolic over-the-top response that I see from modern Mafiascum players. Trying to make a case out of just this is never going to hold water because I bet at least three of the people you hope to get on this wagon have done this exact thing in their last three games.
In post 1636, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1634, massive wrote:I'm not sure why scum-Penguin would sit on this Transcend wagon (and push it!) for the same IC-voting stuff from the very beginning. Someone tell me how that serves scum's win condition.
It depends on Transcend's alignment:

If Transcend's town, it's a mislynch. If you're asking why the reasoning sucks, it's because contriving scumreads on town isn't easy.

If Transcend's scum, it's to distance. If Transcend's his buddy, Penguin's distancing with reasoning that won't get Transcend lynched, hence shitty reasoning.
You're answering "why would scum-Penguin vote Transcend" and not "why would he sit there and push the wagon, on the weakest of reasons, in most of his admittedly very few posts, with the likelihood that it goes absolutely nowhere, when he would be better served by being flexible with his vote and changing to a wagon that might go someplace."
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Lore »

In post 1637, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1630, massive wrote:OK, I'm here. Tchill seems to be a non-starter today so I'm looking at the other wagons, if anyone wants to point me towards specifics.
It seems the penguin wagon might pick up soon. Just to be clear I voted transcend just to do it in rvs to build a wagon. So me not knowing that transcend is getting votes because he voted the IC and me not knowing lapsa is the IC go together. It makes sense. Lore do you have any scum reads other than me or transcend? I voted you because I was you're deflection and you hadn't seemed to be game solving too much. It's towny to push me because I'm scummy af. It's not towny to push me because you're getting pushed and I'm the LHF.
i mean, the entire rest of my post had my scum reads.

its towny to push scummy acting people, why would it not been? i have been "game solving" this whole time, lmao. go read my iso and tell me i am not trying to solve.

see, you say i am pushing you because you are an easy deflection, i think you are doing the same to me.

your thought process is just STRANGE:
In post 727, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: lore

Yeah I wasn't really paying attention before. I did call myself an idiot by the way. Like it's pretty stupid to miss the 1st post. I understand why so many people scum read me. The ones that say I'm a town lean are the ones confusing me.
okay so you get why people are scum reading you + you vote for me with no explanation, sweet.
In post 729, Tchill13 wrote:Lore pushing me makes sense. As I read the game though my thoughts didn't line up with his. It seems to me he's only pushing me so aggressively because I'm the only one he's got a strong enough case against to deflect on him though.
me pushing you makes sense. then immediately i am only doing it because i'm deflecting. contradiction within your post here.
In post 932, Tchill13 wrote:I really, just like 4 troubles case. I just wanted you to go into more detail 4 trouble I didn't understand what you meant and it didn't look like you had a lot to me. I guess I town lean 4 trouble for now...

VOTE: theta

I understand there were separate wagons earlier for rvs reasons. I don't see why a lore wagon and a theta wagon wouldn't be useful here.
now you dont see why a lore wagon even though you were ON the lore wagon....
In post 1446, Tchill13 wrote:Lore pushed me when they got a lot of heat and I was the easiest scum push.
now you think i only pushed you because you were the easiest scum push - not because i had good reason like a few posts ago
In post 1499, Tchill13 wrote:Hey I never said I knew you were scum. Simply said I'm not against lynching you because I don't have a good town read on you. I still believe vedith's slot and lore are scummier than you at the moment. It's hard to read pushes on me because I'm scummy af but scum know I'm town.
wait am i scummy or not? i thought you didn't see why a lore wagon a second ago?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:49 am

Post by massive »

I swear the next one of you that uses "game-solving" is gonna eat a dayvig.
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Lore »

In post 1641, massive wrote:I swear the next one of you that uses "game-solving" is gonna eat a dayvig.
dont eat me i was using it mockingly at him :eek:
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:53 am

Post by massive »

Lore, why are you voting no one?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1639, massive wrote:This to me is just the normal hyperbolic over-the-top response that I see from modern Mafiascum players. Trying to make a case out of just this is never going to hold water because I bet at least three of the people you hope to get on this wagon have done this exact thing in their last three games.
The response isn't "normal hyperbolic over-the-top." It's thoughtless, mechanical, and unrealistic, because at that point in the game Egg was by far the most townie player in the game. I doubt Penguin's reads are this thoughtless, mechanical, and unrealistic as town.
In post 1639, massive wrote:You're answering "why would scum-Penguin vote Transcend" and not "why would he sit there and push the wagon, on the weakest of reasons, in most of his admittedly very few posts, with the likelihood that it goes absolutely nowhere, when he would be better served by being flexible with his vote and changing to a wagon that might go someplace."
Why are you interpreting this as a town-tell?
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Lore »

In post 1643, massive wrote:Lore, why are you voting no one?
cause i just removed my theta vote when theta requested to be switched out because i started to doubt myself.
VOTE: tchill
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:04 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1630, massive wrote:Tchill seems to be a non-starter today so I'm looking at the other wagons, if anyone wants to point me towards specifics.
What're your thoughts on PM?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:07 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1621, FourTrouble wrote: You love that he didn't vote Gamma despite reading him as scum? What's town about that?
I see that as Town, because that's not a vote on the wagon that could have lead to an early lynch. Had he voted, it could have lead to an early lynch, and not much discussion, which is something Scum want, and not Town.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Lore »

In post 1640, Lore wrote:
In post 932, Tchill13 wrote:I really, just like 4 troubles case. I just wanted you to go into more detail 4 trouble I didn't understand what you meant and it didn't look like you had a lot to me. I guess I town lean 4 trouble for now...

VOTE: theta

I understand there were separate wagons earlier for rvs reasons. I don't see why a lore wagon and a theta wagon wouldn't be useful here.
now you dont see why a lore wagon even though you were ON the lore wagon....
i just realized that i misinterpreted this post, but the rest of my point stands
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 am

Post by PMysterious »

I did a quick ISO on Platinum and Theta, and here's what I got.

Theta was definitely town, and willing to contribute whenever he can.

Platinum, on the other hand, posted way too little, not just in the number of posts, but in the quality of the posts. That, is a major problem, and it's kinda nice that he's being replaced, because I could get more than a null reading on him.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”