Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 496, Mulch wrote:
In post 38, Carcalilly wrote:I need to get a quick opinion out there, I'm honestly glad Mulch did that. Taking it seriously is wanting to get the game started, and start scum huntin'!
I don't see it as scummy.
]
Nice buddy.
I had an opinion
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 497, Mulch wrote:
In post 40, Sergtacos wrote:Ok so here is what I see

Klazam- Lurking????

Carcalilly defending Mulch
Empiricus defending TwoFace
Mulch possibility of bussing TwoFace
Wolfy catch up
Who the hell is Wolfy?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 33, TwoFace wrote:
In post 27, Carcalilly wrote:And @Twoface,
Is that a strike... For what? For pressure, or is that a "this is scummy" strike? Do you have legitimate suspicion on Mulch?
scummy strike
dumbo lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

You don't need to respond to everything I say lol
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 498, Trivium wrote:he seems to be trying to appear active without actually scumhunting
I really hate when people say this. Just cause I'm not scum hunting in a way you are used to doesn't mean I'm not scum hunting.

On one hand I like that I'm playing with people who don't know me or my style of play but on the other it gets really annoying sometimes cause people say things about me that just aren't true and my personality requires me to correct them.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 504, TwoFace wrote:
In post 498, Trivium wrote:he seems to be trying to appear active without actually scumhunting
I really hate when people say this. Just cause I'm not scum hunting in a way you are used to doesn't mean I'm not scum hunting.

On one hand I like that I'm playing with people who don't know me or my style of play but on the other it gets really annoying sometimes cause people say things about me that just aren't true and my personality requires me to correct them.
Wrong, that's a valid point
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 67, Trivium wrote:
In post 16, TwoFace wrote:I am not going to continue this conversation after this post.

I literally just explained why it was stupid to think it was weird. and because of emp's question I explained why somebody in a different time zone shouldn't think it was weird. there is literally no logical explanation for anyone to think my opening post is weird, yet you have said you found it weird. So since you have no logical reason for thinking that, you get a strike against you.

there is nothing weird about saying good morning in the morning. do you go to work/school/whatever and think people are weird for saying that? no probably not so there is no reason to think it is weird here.
VOTE: TwoFace For being weird.
Wolfy
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 503, Mulch wrote:You don't need to respond to everything I say lol
Not everything you/or others say but I do have to respond to everything that involves me. Especially if it's untrue things.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 505, Mulch wrote:Wrong, that's a valid point
Huh?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Anyway sleep is calling. Got a long day tomorrow
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 508, TwoFace wrote:
In post 505, Mulch wrote:Wrong, that's a valid point
Huh?
It's a valid scumread to be active without scumhunting
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by TwoFace »

But I've been scum hunting
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 504, TwoFace wrote:Just cause I'm not scum hunting in a way you are used to doesn't mean I'm not scum hunting.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Trivium, you might wanna see this,

But my personal opinion on pushing for a Taco lynch:
-He's scummy, and I'm my opinion, has some claims against him that make him more likely to be scum. I've talked about this a lot.
-However, if he really is town, it could be policy-lynch like. It could clear him of suspicion and focus(so we can turn it elsewhere), stop the shitposts(if he doesn't start really playing' this game), and since he's such an active player, give great insight on the votes and wagons- who stayed on and who stayed off.

So the reason why I'm on this wagon is because I find the result to be the most beneficial for either alignment flip.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 503, Mulch wrote:You don't need to respond to everything I say lol
Why not? :P
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 499, Mulch wrote:VOTE: SergeTacos

easy first vote
How is it "easy" to you...?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 436, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 423, Branson wrote:
In post 124, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Klazam

I'm now sensing he's scum this game. I don't have any evidence towards him yet but just a feeling.
If it was anybody else making this post, I'd jump on that instantly. The only reason Sergtacos gets off the hook here is because his thoughts have been so all over the place that posts like this look more like a personality tell than an alignment tell.
This vote wasn't actually REAL. it was to see some reaction. And due to some reaction i later decided to be serious about my vote on Klazam.
...You do realize that by downplaying the reasoning behind the vote, you're sabotaging your ability to get solid reactions, right?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Alright now we just need Fykus and boonskies to catch up and we'll have the whole gang here right?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Not crazy that trivium is defending sergtacos but his vote on Branson makes sense.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 444, Carcalilly wrote:I wake up and am presented with a gift~

*snip*
In post 418, Branson wrote:The dissonance between this post and the last one I quoted from Carcalilly is making me nervous, especially since the overall tone between the two posts has changed in that short of an amount of time.
I honestly did find it a stupid topic. I guess I was just more casual in this post. I mean what I say, but if you'd like something more organized...
If you found it to be a stupid topic, then why did you show so much interest in it before when it was directly relevant to the game?
In post 27, Carcalilly wrote:
Branson wrote:
This post looks a lot more like trying to look busy than trying to figure out other people's thoughts. The way she's trying to unpack this situation is too... thorough, especially for an RVS interaction.
Yes, I was ready to get down to business. I know it's an RVS interaction, but this is the stuff early on out in the game as it gets started.
I thought it was a rather useless and NAI interaction, but I took it seriously, and acted with a serious tone, mainly because it's the push for the game to start. Otherwise, if I was just "lol this is stupid can we not"... That's not gonna bring us anywhere.
What did you gain from those questions and what changed between post 27 and 30 to make you go from that serious tone to outwardly admitting that the entire conversation was essentially pointless? That's the dissonance I'm talking about.
In post 80, Carcalilly wrote:
Branson wrote:This post is pinging me big time. The way she asked me about my vote was very different than how she has been asking questions from others, but it was also said in more of a "Why would you vote x?" type of way than "Why did you vote x?"

Then after being called out on how she framed the question, she reframes it and turns it back to me. Very interesting.
Oh crap I actually missed the question about framing... I thought you were just asking why I posted.
And honestly... That's really up to interpretation. I didn't mean anything but "why". All I said was "And... Why." :/
Also, I just added than second part for clarification. Why, was it just a RVS or something else?
My entire issue with your play up to this point is that your tone keeps shifting in seemingly random ways at random times. What I don't understand about your post is why your tone suddenly shifted to be more blunt, especially since I voted somebody that hadn't even posted in the thread yet. It feels very off.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Branson »

sigh.

I messed up the quote tags; all three of the Carcalilly posts are from #444.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 448, Trivium wrote:Branson, you just came in, said a few things I agree with, such as being uncomfortable with unpacking RVS like that, but then again there's a few other people who did that, and I think the way you're voting Carcalilly seems a bit opportunistic. Not because you jumped on immediately, but because you jumped on out of nowhere with stuff that looks like it's supposed to make sense, but then doesn't really once I take more than a glance at it.
Branson wrote:
In post 80, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 71, Branson wrote:
In post 42, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 39, Branson wrote:Hello everybody!

VOTE: Tchill13
Howdy!

And... Why.
I'm very curious as to why you framed this question the way you did. What motivation beyond idle curiosity drove you to make this post?
I like you

Imo mafia is this
super friendly
game where the warm welcome is a questioning.
So, welcome. :D

And please answer my question, was that a RVS?
This post is pinging me big time. The way she asked me about my vote was very different than how she has been asking questions from others, but it was also said in more of a "Why would you vote x?" type of way than "Why did you vote x?"

Then after being called out on how she framed the question, she reframes it and turns it back to me. Very interesting.
Like I don't get this. She asks whether a vote was RVS to I guess make an attempt at following a train of thought beyond random voting, then Branson posts 71 that just feels like it's supposed to sound suspicious, but not actually having any real substance unless you assume Carcalilly is trying to protect Tchill. That feels less like paranoia and more scummy to me.
I've already gone into my issues with that post, so I won't go into it again. What other posts have I made that you don't understand?
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 447, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 426, Branson wrote:The Sergtacos self-meta thing is dead null. It's a personality tell, not an alignment tell.
Maybe that's what he wants you to think?
It's dead null because it's consistent with his overall play and I can't contribute his entire play towards either town or scum.

I could also go into how easy Sergtacos is to attack, but my read on the playerlist in this game is that there's enough inexperience around to make that a very weak indicator for scum at best.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 454, Trivium wrote:
In post 451, Carcalilly wrote:I'm not suspecting him because of his personality... some of the stuff he said was just plain scummy, and it would be no matter who said it.
It's just a bad thing to be jumping on day 1, though, there are much
safer
options.
This is pinging.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Branson »