kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

nero/me should be the wagon choices for today. i think whichever one of us gets lynched, people will have much better footing later days...i think...

pedit: i dont get why he would make a compromise vote(from what i can tell, hes saying im scum and waffles is lean scum?) on an outside shot when we have an actual wagon on me rn

anyway i think this me/nero thing needs to be sorted out today. what do you think?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I mean if you're going to force the dichotomy I'll think about it more.
I would rather lynch someone who I think is scum rather than one of two townleans?

I frankly have no idea why you think scumNero would prioritize getting rid of penguin who's supporting him here vs you who wants him to get lynched??
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Backhand »

Eh, while I'm not opposed to the nero lynch, plenty of strong Day 1 reads evaporate over time, I don't think it *has* to be one of you.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:20 am

Post by kraska77 »

it doesnt make sense to me either tbh.

pedit: but pp is a consensus secondary scumread...this doesnt feel right
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 1328, kraska77 wrote:it doesnt make sense to me either tbh.

pedit: but pp is a consensus secondary scumread...this doesnt feel right
A consensus secondary scumread who has yet never really been wagoned--sometimes there's gold in that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Consensus scumread that I've been pushing for like 5 days and nobody has bit. I would believe consensus scumread as a reason not to vote there if there wasn't so much artificial resistance to his wagon.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:36 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1287, Cheetory6 wrote:I feel like scumNero can't bring this level of stubbornness to his reads.
Persistence on kraska and not relenting on even a small point on her just reminds me a lot more of what I saw in Civ from him.
at the risk of sounding like a broken record, i dont think the recent stubbornness counts bc hes forced into position, and its a response to my pestering. before that, he was waffling all over the place
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1226, kraska77 wrote:Soooo
Vote Nero
Come on guys
credibility falling super hard

i'm gonna need a bit more substance from the Nero people - maybe I missed it somewhere? His opinions are out there but not particularly scummy.
In post 1237, DeathRowKitty wrote:part of why i haven't liked nero is because early on i had reservations about accountant that i never expressed because having me + accountant around was keeping me honest with myself because of how we were playing but at times it really did seem like they were just drawing conclusions that were convenient

inb4 "isn't that what accountant always does"
I wasn't going to say the last part but the fact that you say that makes your argument very uneasy and more probably wrong in my eyes.
In post 1253, Cheetory6 wrote:But it's not as though your activity hasn't been a little sparse right?
So, when you come in and you respond to things pertaining to you, it can kind of come across like you're only popping up when you need to defend yourself.
yucky argu--
In post 1253, Cheetory6 wrote:I don't know if I put stock in that, but I can see someone else doing that.

why on EARTH is everyone in the nero wagon just OK with discrediting their argument like two seconds later and not OK with voting their ACTUAL SCUMREAD????
In post 1259, Backhand wrote:Nero, maybe this is just your game, but you don't really reply in a way that screams "engage with me" so much as "if you vote for me I am going to yell at you until you stop." Saying that you have only come in to defend yourself is not totally fair, but its not made up either.
Nero has MUCH more credibility than you bud
In post 1274, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 1273, Cheetory6 wrote:I could lynch slingshot because I'm tired of his shitty pointless potshot playstyle?
(':
Oh fun!

You should do that!
when endgame shows CCC & Slingshot scum, you can all suq my dick tbh
In post 1280, Cheetory6 wrote:why do you ask questions? why do you feel? why do you think? how come this thing is this way? how come I do what whatn wherent how who am I?
beautiful posting
In post 1302, CCC wrote:Then I have presumably completely misunderstood what you meant back here:
that quote LITERALLY SAYS NOTHING OF THAT SORT

I disagreed WITH your reads-list and a SLEW of other things. The fact that the post that says that I don't like one of your posts is your biggest target for me is just flat-out the easiest cop out in the game. Here are other things I ACTUALLY said about you.

For reference, here is post 553:
In post 553, CCC wrote:
In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:I explained NTRP in a past post
Could you perhaps link the post in question?
In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:I dropped that case and bumped him up one spot
Mutton is my lowest now
Fair enough, reads do change. (If you could explain your read on Mutton, too, that would be great).
In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote: DRK I feel their pushes are genuine but I don't really regard that as grounds for a hard townread. I've made pushes on things I legitimately believed were scummy as scum before.
Notsure is just obvious newbtown. Not much to say there. I could point out specific post I like if you really want.
Hmmmmm. I think that pointing out specific posts you like would be a really good idea. "Obvious newbtown" is a very easy thing to say when you don't really know what the case is.
If I say that this post is bad, then why on earth wouldn't I also give credit to Gamma???

Also why did it take you 5 years for you to actually comment on this and then just presume what I'm talking about?

Also why did you ignore the several other posts in my ISO that clearly call out your bad play????

Unfortunately, even after all of this, I will, as promised:

Unvote, Vote: Kraska
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

That is L-1 with a 4 hour deadline
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1332, Hiraki wrote:why on EARTH is everyone in the nero wagon just OK with discrediting their argument like two seconds later and not OK with voting their ACTUAL SCUMREAD????
I was explaining why I could understand kraska feeling like nero was scummy, even if I didn't agree with it at that point?
Pretty sure at that point I was townleaning Nero. zzzzzzz.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

That's not very clear from the context, at least the first part.

The second part was kind of clear which is why I quoted that post too.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:44 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1332, Hiraki wrote:when endgame shows CCC & Slingshot scum, you can all suq my dick tbh
ccc's latest post gave me an aneurysm but i really think ccc is town now. seriously what kind of scum would make a "my townreads are scumreading you, that probably makes u scum!" argument?

waffles i can barely contain the murderous rage against and would vote in a heartbeat
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 1336, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1332, Hiraki wrote:when endgame shows CCC & Slingshot scum, you can all suq my dick tbh
ccc's latest post gave me an aneurysm but i really think ccc is town now. seriously what kind of scum would make a "my townreads are scumreading you, that probably makes u scum!" argument?

waffles i can barely contain the murderous rage against and would vote in a heartbeat
What have I done?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

you exist
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am

Post by CCC »

In post 1325, kraska77 wrote:nero/me should be the wagon choices for today. i think whichever one of us gets lynched, people will have much better footing later days...i think...
On this I am in full agreement with you. Lynching you will give us far better footing for future arguments than lynching (say) PenguinPower.
In post 1325, kraska77 wrote:pedit: i dont get why he would make a compromise vote(from what i can tell, hes saying im scum and waffles is lean scum?) on an outside shot when we have an actual wagon on me rn
That... is kind of odd. If he's Town, he might be thinking that Penguin is currently looking a bit scummier for some reason; I fail to find any reason why Mafia would do it, though.
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am

In post 1338, kraska77 wrote:you exist
VOTE: the Gamma replacement
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:49 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm back, sorry

We have two different people who advocated for their own lynch. Death truly is merciful.
In post 1332, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1237, DeathRowKitty wrote:inb4 "isn't that what accountant always does"
I wasn't going to say the last part but the fact that you say that makes your argument very uneasy and more probably wrong in my eyes.
I was making a joke about Accountant's presence in the discussion portion of the site. I'd never played mafia with them before.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:50 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@Kraska, @Penguin
If you're here, why did you advocate for your own lynch?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:52 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Wait Waffles vote was a lynch if he wasn't already voting and Hiraki's counting was correct
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:52 am

In post 1343, DeathRowKitty wrote:Wait Waffles vote was a lynch if he wasn't already voting and Hiraki's counting was correct
I was already voting.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:53 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1344, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 1343, DeathRowKitty wrote:Wait Waffles vote was a lynch if he wasn't already voting and Hiraki's counting was correct
I was already voting.
a Real Human Being™
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:56 am

In post 1345, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 1344, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
I was already voting.
a Real Human Being™
Why do you do that?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 am

Post by kraska77 »

because lots of people are hyper focused on me being scum and they cant all be scum. seeing a green flip from me will make them reconsider their reads
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 am

In post 1347, kraska77 wrote:because lots of people are hyper focused on me being scum and they cant all be scum. seeing a green flip from me will make them reconsider their reads
Nope. Not really.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 am

Post by CCC »

In post 1332, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1302, CCC wrote:Then I have presumably completely misunderstood what you meant back here:
that quote LITERALLY SAYS NOTHING OF THAT SORT

I disagreed WITH your reads-list and a SLEW of other things. The fact that the post that says that I don't like one of your posts is your biggest target for me is just flat-out the easiest cop out in the game.
It's the case you made when you placed your vote on me.

It wasn't a very convincing case. Yes, I didn't engage with it at the time, because I felt my time was better spend hunting down actual scum rather than trying to answer a case so weak that it didn't convince anyone else. (There were a few other votes for me later, on a different basis, and they provided actual cases, which I addressed).
In post 1332, Hiraki wrote: Here are other things I ACTUALLY said about you.

For reference, here is post 553:
In post 553, CCC wrote:
In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:I explained NTRP in a past post
Could you perhaps link the post in question?
In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:I dropped that case and bumped him up one spot
Mutton is my lowest now
Fair enough, reads do change. (If you could explain your read on Mutton, too, that would be great).
In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote: DRK I feel their pushes are genuine but I don't really regard that as grounds for a hard townread. I've made pushes on things I legitimately believed were scummy as scum before.
Notsure is just obvious newbtown. Not much to say there. I could point out specific post I like if you really want.
Hmmmmm. I think that pointing out specific posts you like would be a really good idea. "Obvious newbtown" is a very easy thing to say when you don't really know what the case is.
If I say that this post is bad,
You know, on reflection, that post
is
pretty bad. I should have already been scumreading Gamma by then, and I wasn't.
In post 1332, Hiraki wrote:Also why did you ignore the several other posts in my ISO that clearly call out your bad play????
I
know
my play on day one is terrible. That's why I got lynched day one in both my newbie games. I don't know why my play gives a slight scum vibe on this site's meta; though I've been trying to deal with it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”