False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3396, Priscila wrote:Oh, you made a bet? I guess you can't share...
This one's harmless enough.

It's basically that by bedtime tomorrow I have to be basically caught up in EVERY game I'm in
and
be running both my modded games at full capacity.

If I win, I get to play an extra game I want to; if I lose, then I'll have to out.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Priscila »

What extra game do you want to play?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by mastina »

Just a newbie game; I wanted to play another one because I love newbies and I love Newbies especially for the newbies. <3
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by McMenno »

thanks for spamming up the thread btw
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 8.03
McMenno - 5
- Gerryoat, Mastina, Ginngie, Priscila, MariaR
Gerryoat - 1
- McMenno

Not Voting:
Leonshade

Andre The Giant is on one knee. He's off balance! Bret Hart quickly tackles Andre The Giant and forces him against the ropes. All four of them are pushing the giant, trying to get him over the ropes. But Andre The Giant is pushing back!

"How can one man push back against four gifted and talented wrestlers like this?"

Then comes The Rock! And with perfect timing too! Andre The Giant manages to knock Bob Orton, Bruno Sammartino, Mr. Perfect and Bret Hart back,
but doing so forced him backwards as well! The Rock jumped forward and clotheslined Andre The Giant off the top ropes! ...But it also forced The Rock off the top ropes as well! It was the sacrifice he made in order to eliminate The Giant!

Spoiler: Andre The Giant/McMenno has been eliminated. They were...
Andre The GiantImage
Who Are You:
You are Andre The Giant, perhaps the largest man in world wrestling history.
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Mafia
with [REDACTED], who is [REDACTED].
What Is Your Private Topic?
[REDACTED]
What Is Your Role:
During the day, you are
heavy
(Also known as loved.) This means that it'll take one extra vote to eliminate you. (During lylo, you'll be tired so this won't apply.)
Each night, one name among all killing roles will take part in a lottery. If your name is chosen, you may submit that name and that player's character will die.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.[/area][/spoiler]
Spoiler: The Rock/MariaR has been eliminated. They were...
WAIT!
The referee took a closer look and found that The Rock has not hit the floor! The Rock's body has been hanging off the side of the ring, but he caught his foot underneath the bottom rope! The Rock is still in the game!

"This is amazing! This is the best Royal Rumble in history, I tell you!"

It's now Night Eight. It lasts for up to forty-eight hours, although it'll honestly most likely end sooner than that. The latest it'll last will be Thursday,
6/22 at 10:35 AM.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Guys. I made a mistake. In doing so, I think it's only right to announce this now:

"There is no town left in the game. Everyone is either scum or a serial killer. Everyone has the power to kill."

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

WWF Rumble returns and it shows a devastating onslaught of attacks between all of the competitors. Then suddenly, the camera turns to a chesty woman beginning to expose herself. The commentator quickly and roughly pulls the camera back before anything can be shown.

"What are you doing?! This is a family show! Do your job!"

That's when Bret Hart was thrown over the ropes and outside of the ring!

Spoiler: Bret Hart/Priscila has been eliminated. They were...
Bret "The Hitman" HartImage
Who Are You:
You are The Hitman Bret Hart! You've been screwed by Vince and Shawn Michaels, and now you want your revenge!
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Mafia
with [REDACTED], who is [REDACTED].
What Is Your Private Topic?
[REDACTED]
What Is Your Role:
During the day, you have a vote boost. Every time you and [REDACTED] are on the same target, your unified votes will count for three instead of two!
Each night, one name among all killing roles will take part in a lottery. If your name is chosen, you may submit that name and that player's character will die.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.[/area][/spoiler]

Vote Count 9.01
Not Voting:
Ginngie, Gerryoat, Leonshade, Mastina, MariaR

With five alive, it takes three to eliminate.

(expired on 2017-06-30 15:05:00) is left until night.

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by McMenno »

le bah (tm)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Note: I will have an interesting spoiler that no longer effects the game at the next vote count.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by mastina »

So, uh.
I guess the cat's out of the bag. :P

I'd apologize for being a scumfuck, but given literally everyone alive is one, you have no right to be angry at me. :P
I mean.
I'm McMenno's REAL partner.
So I knew that Pepto's partner + Titus's partner + Almost50's partner + LUV's partner + us two = 6/7 scum.
But:
-I legit thought Pepto was partnered with dead scum
-I legit thought there was at least one town player alive, or THREE town players alive if Pepto was in fact partnered with dead scum.

For the record, gerry, I was scumreading you the entire game but I wanted you to think you had me pocketed because faking that read was convenient to dodging the nightkill.
Ditto Leonshade. I did admittedly see streaks of town from you but I was outright lying about townreading you.

I have to admit though.
I was taken aback that literally ALL of Majiffy/Dodge/Almost50 were scum. I thought there might be scum in there but I legit didn't think they all were. (In fact I was pretty sure Majiffy was town at the end!)

And similarly, while I had it in mind that there was in fact the
possibility
that one of MariaR/Priscilla was scum. (I mean MariaR was so town she basically had to be scum from what I knew of her.) I'm quite taken aback you BOTH are. The one and only time I ever suspected Priscilla as being scum was when she was so adamant on ending the game and one post she made (I can't remember which) sounded like a scumslip of knowing there were more scum in the game than a town player should have known about. But since I "knew" there had to be one town alive, I completely and entirely discarded the idea because of the two Priscilla was absolutely the last one I'd have picked for scum.

Also Ginngie not to leave you out, I did <3 you but you were pretty blatantly a scumfuck. I wasn't sure PeregrineV was but the more and more he went on the more sure of it I was and you really can't hide being a scumfuck from me. If I were actually town I'd probably have advocated lynching you first, but sentimentality + opportunism/fear of the nightkill = me trying to appease you.

I'd have kept McMenno alive if I'd known we'd been in an all-scum game ever since massive's demise, but I legit thought there had to be town alive--in increasingly diminishing amounts, sure, yeah, as I saw extra colors of scum and more and more serial killers, but up until Kuroi's announcement I still thought there was either one town or three town alive and thus that I needed to play for the long-game, the endgame.

(And just to put it on the record: Yes I am scum. No, my absence from the game at the beginning was
not
strategic. I mean. I told a little white lie when I said I hadn't read the flips. I read the end of day flips, so I knew Bins had been dayvigged by RadiantCowbells; I knew Gamma Emerald had claimed lyncher-scum on massive, had been lynched, and given massive a lyncher-win; I knew momo/Narna were modkilled. Flips are important for me as scum to know about in case I got to inherit the nightkill--but since I never ONCE got it the whole fucking game, it was a moot point. But I digress. That's the one and ONLY thing I lied about. I was not following along with the game. I was absent entirely for real-life reasons and the accusations otherwise are absolutely despicable.)

For the curious: my personal power is day-and-death-related, which is why I theorized that all scum had a day-action and all town had the vengekill. It was insider knowledge of me having a day power + McMenno having a day power + me having seen nothing but day powers in play. (I was actually a little hesitant to post that because I was terrified that would be a tipoff to scum players that I was scum, but I thought it within reason of a town players' ability to deduce, and thus, that I'd be safe.)

Anyway!

I said this in my mafia PT before the flip, but: to be fully honest. In an all-scum game. I don't really want a win? (I mean I obviously don't want to
lose
, but a win just feels WRONG now.) Everyone living is a different alignment, and with everyone living as a different alignment you're forcing them to play kingmaker and KNOW they are playing kingmaker and essentially have them all KNOW that they are effectively playing a popularity contest, most popular person wins.

It'd feel dirty. It'd feel disgusting. It'd feel cheapened and lessened by how I basically won because of all the scum alive I was the one people liked the most. It'd not be on my skill, on my merit as a scum player. It wouldn't be because I outplayed everyone. It'd simply be--and we'd all know it--because I just outcharmed everyone, and then got a little bit lucky at the very end.

When we still thought there was town. (And I'm pretty sure everyone thought there was a town still.) We were playing mafia. I thought there had to be one town alive if not three. We thought there was an uninformed majority (well minority but still functioning the same way as if a majority) which we needed to manipulate, which we needed to control, which we had the need to be the one endgaming. But now we know that's not the case. And so the game's not mafia anymore. In spite of there being no town, it was a game of mafia up until Kuroi made the announcement because there was the
illusion
of there being a need to be secretive. There was the illusion that claiming scum meant you were condemning yourself to death because there was a town that held influence.

That illusion's gone now though.

And because it's gone.

I don't want to win.
(I mean I'd have felt dirty winning a MariaR-Priscilla lylo anyway to the point where if you two had both been town I legit would have considered this option anyway because I just very much sincerely genuinely didn't want to betray you so utterly.)

So when I said yesterday to vote for a tie.
I wasn't really doing so as a joke.

I don't want this to be popularity or luck.
I want those who made it to this point to
all
win.

So:
VOTE: All surviving players tie for a win.
If Kuroi has any shred of decency this should be allowed.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

mastina, I want to be in thread mason buddies with you
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

A pact till LyLo

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I say that before I read the wall lol

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by mastina »

I'm kinda guessing color-wise that we've got a serial killer, and then four of the five unpaired color mafia alive at this point with Pepto being paired with the fifth, because there's five alive.
Priscilla was one shade of scum we haven't seen.
So was LUV.
So was McMenno (that's me).
So was Almost50.
So was Titus.
Pepto's wording does suggest he had a partner.

But at this point it really doesn't matter I guess.
Kuroi either accepts the draw or forces us to play a popularity contest which stops the game from being fun.
I've had fun up to this point, more fun than I've ever had in a game, but if we're forced to vote off scum players knowing we are keeping them from winning then I'm not going to be having fun anymore.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by mastina »

(And yes I did bus McMenno, but only at a time where there was a plan. We'd worked out a gambit where he was to claim something that'd ensure he wouldn't get lynched yesterday but he wasn't online at the pivotal moment to implement it. Ah well. I did try.)

Anyway I'm leaving for tae kwon do now. (As-is I'm gonna be late. For a brand-new session if I recall correctly. :shifty:)
With luck the game will legit be over (but in a tie) by the time I get home.

I know that there's no way we have two groupscum alive together; we don't have enough people alive for that to be possible.
So there's no scumhunting we can do.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I originally planned to kill people off so mastina couldn't buddy Priscilla to LyLo but yeah, this really is a popularity contest and I despise kingmaker.

VOTE: Winning tie for remaining players

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by mastina »

I mean I suppose you could theoretically partner hunt at this point but there's not much of a point to that when we all know that what I'm saying is true.
I don't see the point in continuing the game further; that'd be cruel.
Soyeah.
Tie for remainder.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll listen to other's opinions, although I find it incredibly anticlimactic for a Royal Rumble to be without a winner.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Ginngie »

mastina's opinion is the only one that matters to be honest

Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Priscila »

<3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Actually, the game is broken.

It's literally LyLo and then two scum, it's all up to RNG to whoever gets the lottery kill.

With that said, I don't want a game based on RNG

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I can't/won't elaborate, but the game is not broken.

If you all want and will make you feel more at ease, I can run this by a list mod, but I can assure you the game is very much playable.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

This feels like a popularity contest and then it's rng who wins at the end and that honestly does not feel fair or fun at all

also PRISCILA MASTINA I STIL LOVE YOU AFTER ALL OF THIS <3
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

well this is awkward lol
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3423, gerryoat wrote:well this is awkward lol
WHAT'S' UP SCUMFUCK B)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”