KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

"And welcome back to the WWF Mafia: Royal Rumble! It looks like The Rock has been thrown out of the ring! Or rather, kicked out! They saw his foot there, and knew it didn't take much to take him out! There's only four man in the rumble - one for each corner! Who will be the last one in the ring?!"

Spoiler: The Rock/MariaR has been eliminated. They were...
The RockImage
Who Are You:
Informer of Jabronis, The man who doesn't care what their name is, you are The People's Champion, The Rock!
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Mafia
with [REDACTED], who is [REDACTED].
What Is Your Private Topic?
[REDACTED]
What Is Your Role:
You are ascetic. Unless someone is going to kill you, whatever they try on you won't work! IF I SMELLLLL.... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING.
Each night, one name among all killing roles will take part in a lottery. If your name is chosen, you may submit that name and that player's character will die.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.[/area][/spoiler]
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

"All four wrestlers start attacking each other with great vigor! A punch from Bob Orton. A suplex by Bruno Sammartino. A clothesline by Curt Hennig and an Irish whip from Jim Neidhart. All four of them have been tirelessly going at it with each other, but [REDACTED] tossed Bruno Sammartino over the ropes! After nearly an hour and a half, the longest-lasting wrestler has been thrown out!"

Spoiler: Bruno Sammartino/Ginngie has been eliminated. They were...
Bruno SammartinoImage
Who Are You:
You are the longest reigning WWF Champion in history, Bruno Sammartino! Everyone is in awe of you!
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Mafia
with Jake "The Snake" Roberts who is Almost50. (No need to redact anymore.)
What Is Your Private Topic?
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=71446
What Is Your Role:
Each night, one name among all killing roles will take part in a lottery. If your name is chosen, you may submit that name and that player's character will die.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.[/area][/spoiler]

It's now Night Eleven.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by mastina »

Can't blame me for either of those.
I still have not used a nightkill the entire game and I'm wondering why the game's still going?
There's three alive; I should be endgamed right now and so should the other person who lost the lottery.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by mastina »

(Like I basically legit don't understand the mechanic/limitation behind the nightkill. It's random as far as I can tell on how it works. I've never gotten it so I don't know what happens. The closest I got to knowing was when I was under the mistaken impression that every scum player submitted their preference for who would die and the person who won the lottery would have their kill go through--but Kuroi told me that wasn't the case. I kinda sorta assume that the nightkill works by him PMing you that you have it, but I don't know the specifics. It's a shame that thanks to the dayless nature of this game that I can't get the achievement which that would be oh so appropriate for though. Like. Kuroi by not handing me the nightkill a single time would literally be handing me that achievement...but said achievement requires me to WIN the game and the only way to WIN the dayless game is to get the nightkill which I haven't gotten and use it thereby negating the achievement. Oh well.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by mastina »

(Oh and in case you were wondering you basically have mod confirmation I didn't kill Ginngie--I was at round dancing at the time of the kill and couldn't have submitted it so I'm at the very least telling the truth there.)
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Well I just woke up to a pile of bodies. As well as winning the lottery.

There's a rule about being able to eliminate two people if there's three remaining. But I guess it doesn't apply anymore, since it's just bragging rights. I asked Kuroi for confirmation, just in case.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 3465, mastina wrote:For what it's worth Leonshade I want to kill everyone not-you because someone not-you killed Priscilla, so. <3
I want to avenge Priscila, too, but I believe gerry when he says that he only killed Majiffy. So I guess Priscila is already avenged. Unless you're playing the long con...
In post 3471, KuroiXHF wrote:Oh. So I forgot to reveal something. Those NPCs. For each one eliminated, your name went into the kill lottery again. With this alone, ones name could go in six extra times.
Huh. Well, I guess this was a bastard game.
In post 3479, mastina wrote:Like I basically legit don't understand the mechanic/limitation behind the nightkill.
I just got a PM that says I won, and to choose who dies.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by gerryoat »

pls not me
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Well I want both of you :P

But if Kuroi says no, I'll probably just flip a coin.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Heads or tails?
- Vecna
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by gerryoat »

heads
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3482, Leonshade wrote:I want to avenge Priscila, too, but I believe gerry when he says that he only killed Majiffy. So I guess Priscila is already avenged.
Honestly I'm pretty sure Ginngie was her murderer out of jealousy and in fact I was planning on fucking murdering her for it but someone beat me to the punch and I'm slightly miffed I didn't get the chance to off her because I wanted to kill Priscilla's murderer too.

I wish I could give you some sort of proof that I've never had the nightkill but I don't really know how to describe a lack of knowledge of how it works. I can assure you that the nightkills made weren't my modus operandi? As scum I said that if we ever got the nightkill, that we should be aiming for players who weren't definitely town but weren't obviously scum, those in the middle. As in, Majiffy/Almost50/Dodge, and then later, you. (I was actually planning on killing you the night Priscilla died if I won the lottery because I felt like you were the person who best fit this mold.)

McMenno
may
have gotten the nightkill once, but he didn't trust me enough to tell me about it since I only have a hint from him in the scum PT from a full day phase or two later of him having maybe made that one. I'll see if I can pull up the exact timing here.
Well, I guess this was a bastard game.
He did warn us.
I just got a PM that says I won, and to choose who dies.
For Priscila then. <3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by mastina »

Boy oh boy would you ever think you'd see the day when a mafia player is trying to fucking paraphrase their own mafia chat for the sake of the game out in the main thread? :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by mastina »

If you're considering shooting me, holster for a sec, Leonshade. I'm paraphrasing right now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by mastina »

Basically to paraphrase our chat:
"Hey I'm loved".
Me: (fluff)
Me: Grey, stop ruining my fake townslip. (Not a lie: I initially thought Grey was a player in the game. Lie: my continued lack of knowledge about it. So when I first posted it, legit was genuine. Then I learned the truth, and continued it as a faked townslip.)
Me: Grey, no, seriously, STOP RUINING MY FAKE TOWNSLIP.
"You didn't share your role, this game is bastard, therefore you're in league with another scumteam".
Me (this was on April 26th by the way): Actually, I'm on
every
scumteam. I have access to all PTs. Each scumteam is a team of two, and I'm a member on all of them! (LITTLE DID I KNOW.)
Me: Specifically there are 8 scumteams if you're curious. (I legit thought I was overestimating. Apparently not!)
"Okay."

Kuroi (after I had privately PMed him I wanted to kill someone, I believe PeregrineV but it mighta been Majiffy): "Hey just so you know if you don't get a message saying you got the nightkill, you aint got it."

Me: Fuck, we're likely legit looking at 3/4 teams of two. All with similar powers, too. massive might even be cultafia, recruiting certain town. That'd explain the lyncher target. (How I caught this I don't remember I wasn't following the thread but I saw that detail somehow.)

"Four teams it is. Why was Bins lynched over Mathblade?"
Me: She wasn't, she was dayvigged and that was totally a scum power.

"What if...what if EVERYONE is a scumteam?" (He said this on May 6th by the way.)

Me: Possible, but also possible is like 12 town in a game dominated by scum, so we need to play in a way where we can accommodate BOTH: Playing well enough to not be eliminated by the town, and yet, playing well enough where if there's no town we don't get eliminated.

(McMenno quoted NotChara laughing at the mod saying there's town with shifty eyes.)

"That was unnecessary".
Me: I can't complain! (I'd have to look up the context but this was on the 17th so I think that was the Gamma lynch.)

"Thanks Tywin".

Me: The first time I go into what I did, and did not, lie about.
LIES:
Not reading flips. (I did, knowing both about the dayvig and modkills and massive as a lyncher.)
NOT LIES:
Everything else. I genuinely missed Fart=momo for instance. No real-life lies. Not up-to-date on the gamestate, etc.

(The reason? I need to know the flips as scum. It's a necessity of the alignment. Bare minimum fundamental requirement of the alignment.)

Me: HOLY SHIT I WAS TROLLING ABOUT THE "ON EVERY SCUMTEAM" ROLE. (Response to Pepto's flip.)

"And I'm just boring scum. :/ Smart scum kill massive."

Me: Or dumb, shoot me.

Me: Official explanation of my bussing policy: I don't 'never bus'; I bus
smart
. I had McMenno strategically at the top of my scumlist the entire game for good reason--the further I could push his lynch back, the more control I would have on whether I could save his life.

Me: (Lamenting how if I won the game people would think I didn't deserve it because of the time I wasn't an active player in the game--even though I was fucking busy with college and legit wasn't playing that much.)

Me: Sending a shoutout to JaeReed for when they would inevitably read the PT because I knew they would. (This on May 27th btw.)

Me: (That same day) Oh by the way my townreads on gerry/Leonshade are absolute bogus; they're both scum. My MariaR townread's also weaker than I've implied, too. I realize that's a lot of scum between my stated scumreads--which're all real--and my full scumreads, but I legit think they're all scum. I'm not so sure on PeregrineV or Majiffy though and Almost50 I waver on.

Firescreamer's slot is my strongest townread though, and KMD was my strongest townread while KMD was alive. I realize that means I'm scumreading most of the game while pretending not to, but them's the breaks with my scumgame and this type of game.

Me: If we do get the shot though, PeregrineV would be my first target, Majiffy my second. It's a "regardless of their alignment, better for them to be dead" sort of deal.

"Strategic lurking is how I won Laundry Mafia and nobody gave me shit for it, don't feel bad".

Me: (Gushing over Priscila.)
(Like. Uh. DANG GURL YOU GOOD. Is what I summed it up as. Oh and there's more but that's actually personal and something Priscilla herself should reveal or not.)

"I'd rather get Almost50/Priscila, but those kills are fine. Also, not lying. (In reference to . After this game, taking a break."

Me: (quoting ) There's
always
a reason for everything I do as scum. Always. Well for town too, always a reason for every action I take but doubly so for my scumgame. I have an endgame plan. (This post was really long so I can't really paraphrase it too well.) I will do the things I do because I hold a specific agenda. You lack the insider knowledge I possess on my actions.

"Thanks for the carry, mastina. Wouldn't be able to do this without you."

Me (quoting his earlier Almost50/Priscila post): "Oh yeah. Almost50! He'd also be a good kill. Priscilla though...Priscilla would currently not be a good kill. Priscilla we want other scum to kill. Priscilla we want to, if she lives, manipulate. Priscilla I'm pretty sure is town, and thus, we can endgame her. We've got incentive to hit scum right now. Almost50 would be a fine kill. I don't care if he's town or scum. Town, his death furthers our agenda. Scum, furthers it even better. Priscilla I'm just pretty sure would be a mistake to kill because DANG GURL, YOU GOOD. (Yes Priscila I was flirting with you
even in my mafia PT
. :P)

Me (apologizing for ).
Me: In hindsight I'm in sleepymode now so time to go nighty-night.

"I hope to wake up to a hammer."

"Man, lurking here works depressingly well."

Me: Indeed it does, but I hope to subvert that with my own thing.

Me: Huh. Tywin wasn't pure scum. Legit didn't see that coming.

"Still no kill."

Me: Yyyyyyyyyyyep. Means we've still got more mafia out there.

"Thirteen known scum. Town started very small this game."

Me: I'm not sweettalking Priscila. I legit believe what I'm saying. (June sixth.)

Me: gerry's scum, Leon's probably scum, but I'm pretending to be pocketed for my scum agenda because it's convenient. Legit would be heartbroken if Priscila was scum though. Maria might be scum, but only because she's so town. Though I have to say. Secretly. A huge part of me wants the girl-power team of us three to be the final three, which'd require both her and Priscila to be town. (God I wish I could direct quote this one because if you had my exact words you'd have all the evidence in the world I'd never kill Priscila.)

"Still no kill." (Also mentioned stg but I have no idea what that stands for so can't really paraphrase it.

Me: Siiiiiiiigh.

Me: So, McMenno...bussing, is it a thing we're doing soon?

Me: I kinda confess I have an agenda--legit afraid of LUV's vengekill. I need day to end as quickly as possible and give as little time for thought as possible so as to make sure no harm comes.

Me: This is the type of game where I kinda sorta forget that I'm technically not actually town on occasion. I do feel very very terrible about the betrayal, but I really really am like 99.99% sincere I just have this slight inconvenience which keeps me from winning with others. (Keep in mind I still thought we had a town at the time so I didn't know said inconvenience was universal.)

And this comes to the vital part, on June 17th, McMenno said:
"What the fuck, I killed Leonshade."

...And not long after,
"And that's the hammer."
Then, he responded to my bussing. We started planning it out.

God I want to show you an exact quote which would also prove my innocence but I can't. I'll get it as close as I can though.
"If we don't get the kill fuck.
But if we had it, I would in fact kill Leonshade. Ginngie? Lynchable. Dodge? Lynchable. We want to kill unlynchable scum. Leonshade/gerry are my preferences but gerry's superior to leave alive because he thinks he has me pocketed."

That's as close as I can get it but essentially the idea of killing Priscila or MariaR never once crossed my mind.

Me: The saddest thing, we've got 8 alive and an absolute minimum of 5 are scum, with a maximum of 7. (Well so I thought.) (I can continue laying out the math here but I did some of this in-thread just removing myself/McMenno so if you add two to my in-thread calculations you get it in the PT version. It's a long post and I don't want to paraphrase that much text but this gives you an idea of what it was about.)

"(Responding to my idea of the town itself being a scumteam) This is what I thought."

Me: For the record--of them, if there is indeed only one town, hands-down it's Priscila. Ginngie's scum; Dodge could be scum; gerry's scum; Leonshade's scum; MariaR's so town she's probably scum; we're both scum. So by POE. Priscila's our token townmate. <3

Me: (quoting ) By the way, there is absolutely NO greater sign of me actually being scum than that.

"So, Pepto's partner, that's the plan".

Me: Yep. (Refining said plan.)

"Too late, oh well, have fun."

Me: (Quoting ) I'M SORRY I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE SCUM BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BETRAY YOU. I SHOULD BE TOWN AND I HAS SADS I AM NOT. <3

Me (quoting Kuroi's announcement): Well on the one hand.
Now I get to not feel so bad.

On the other hand...

NO!
MARIA!

PRISCILA.
PRISCILA!
NO!

SADS.

Me:
Night-vote: six-way tie

Me: (A draft of my opening post for today. Which you might note included everyone because no I had no nightkill and thus no way of knowing who our victim would be.)

And that's it. Four pages total if you're curious, albeit only just.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 3487, mastina wrote:Honestly I'm pretty sure Ginngie was her murderer out of jealousy
Ginngie will remember this.

But yeah, my guess was that Ginngie killed Priscila. Ginngie probably killed Maria and Gerry definitely killed Gin.

Priscila had similar thoughts about you as you did about her, though she actually wanted you to be scum, so that you wouldn't be heartbroken to find out that she was scum. But I shouldn't put words in her mouth, you'll be able to talk soon enough.

I believe your account of the events, I have no reason not to.

I'll just do the coin flip to decide the kill. It's like I'm Two-Face.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Leonshade »

The official coin flip will be performed with an Austrian 20 cent coin. I don't know where I got this coin.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Leonshade »

Heads.

Tails.

- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 3486, gerryoat wrote:heads
And the coin landed...

Spoiler:
- Vecna
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Can you try with a US quarter, since we're in America?

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Leonshade »

I'd have to get one. So if you want to ship me a quarter, I'll do it.
- Vecna
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:11 am

Post by gerryoat »

yaaay so i live right? lol
mastina
mastina