Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #323 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Hello friends, I'm very disappointed right now because I was hoping I had to call you all butts or something. I suppose I should read the rules so I don't get modkilled today.

I appear to already be voting with my town alliance so that's good. I don't think schadd is scum tbh but sheeping Nacho has never failed me in the past.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #328 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 325, Vegito wrote:
In post 323, Shadoweh wrote:Hello friends, I'm very disappointed right now because I was hoping I had to call you all butts or something. I suppose I should read the rules so I don't get modkilled today.

I appear to already be voting with my town alliance so that's good. I don't think schadd is scum tbh but sheeping Nacho has never failed me in the past.
You're not sheeping Nacho you're sheeping Majiffy
Whatever you say Nacho, I am Here for You. :)

Are you high though because I'm the one that just replaced in for Radical Rat. :lol:
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #333 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Yeah, it kind of sucks that we're not the same alignment though. You could have neighbourized me and we'd have a party like old times. What's it like being stuck talking to Prism and [redacted] all night?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #334 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Why did I join a game racist against Canadians?! I really should have read the rules first. :( I just joined for the Suikoden livejournaling...
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #378 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 349, Vegito wrote:I accidentally clicked on the live journal and then didn't get anything j wanted to get done that day because it was fucking amazing. Then I thought of buying Suidoken 4 because the live journal was that good but then looked at a couple reviews and it's apparently not a good Suidoken game to start with. I'm probably going to buy it anyways!!
TURN BACK. I mean it's still a Suikoden game but it's easy to miss 90% of the good stuff because it's on unmarked islands you can only find by randomly sailing the dull ocean. >_> Mmm, Lady Kika though.. (I just remembered I lost all my Suikoden action figures when I moved. :( ) haha I don't want to be scum with you, no offense but we're both not very good at it and Majiffy would have to carry us and we already see how well that would do. ;)

In post 352, Socrates wrote:
In post 347, Prism wrote:
In post 346, Socrates wrote:Prism agrees with Vegito's townread on leon, yet shades him for it and meanders their way into a vote on them because of it. Then she dismisses the pressure on Rat's slot as being over him sheeping Jesus, which is an oversimplification at best, and disingenuous at worst. If Prism is scum though, I bet this is her pick as an easy place to throw stones and they are not buddies.

VOTE: Prism
What do you think of the interactions I'm currently having with Majiffy and Piggy? More interested in former.
You are doing a poor job of winning the argument, that's for sure. Neither has voted you despite being unhappy with your posting, which is interesting, especially for piggy, because I'm not sure her current vote is all that serious? I'll have to double check.
Being terrible at arguing isn't exactly an alignment tell. I assume this meant you aren't happy with their interactions though?

I would be shocked if you were scum at this point. Seems like this game has a bunch of EZ reads!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #415 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm a special snowflake. :D

Rauth's 404 makes no sense to me, like files not found (I'm so clever). What's the term. Information instead of analysis? Looking for reasons to declare Vegito town rather then actually reading. I always feel inclined to forgive those kinds of gut feelings as worries about regular inexperience though. Rauth, here are some follow up questions this erstwile reporter would love to see answered:

- What is interesting about the early read list?
- Why does it matter if he read you as town?
- what's decent about voting schadd? (no really I haven't read that far back, why are we voting schadd anyways)
-
Do you really think Majiffy is incapable of ignoring me? We've been practicing for years.

"That implies you two are not scum on the same team." That's weirdly specific. You know, if I hadn't been posting here I wouldn't have been posting in the scum QT either. Actually this isn't a question tbh, it just feels like the kind of thing you say to keep your options way open on votes.
- Do you feel like people attacking you are more likely to be town?

Now I'm going to go collapse on my face for a few hours because the rain makes me sleepy.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #444 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 422, Deadline Delivery wrote: kiiiinda sounds like "hey you're actually wrong on one of your scumreads there buddy" so maybe I can just go hey why you so cheekyyyy Shadoweh
In post 333, Shadoweh wrote:Yeah, it kind of sucks that we're not the same alignment though. You could have neighbourized me and we'd have a party like old times. What's it like being stuck talking to Prism and [redacted] all night?
VOTE: Prism
Being cheeky and dramatic is the only way I have fun in these games. You should understand since your posting also seems to be the 'rub people the wrong way to make them react to you' style. Are you a Katsuki alt or something?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #461 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 448, Socrates wrote: Leonshade's is being a little TOO annoyed at being town-read for my liking. Maybe he's taking it as an insult to his caliber as a player?
Being paranoid about being seen as town is pretty typical though, it seems like regular paranoid suspicion to me.

Did schadd like, quit or something? This whole 'lurk until the wagon goes away' isn't working so if he's still here he should try something else. :D
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #482 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 480, PiggyGal15 wrote: More puppy drama happening in my life (what a
shaaaaaaame
) and then I went to see Wonder Woman (again what a
shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
)
Is it any good? I haven't seen it but I've been told I need to rectify this immediately. You're kind of lurking and if discussing female power fantasy is what it would take to get you out here more, I would be ON THE CASE.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #514 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You would expect schadd to make a reads post on how Piggygal is scum? I guess I would expect them to go after someone too to deflect blame. But that would only apply if they were under pressure. If I were in his position I would keep playing it cool since the wagon on him seems poised to collapse at any moment.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #534 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

...How did that even break the post restriction? Was that not sufficiently vile or something?! I do not understand this game.
I didn't really think he was scum anyways though so no surprise, I'm just not sure where to go (I forgot how boring Day 1 is. :/. )

Vote: Rautherdir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #563 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm still kind of bored by this dayphase. I wish we could skip ahead to the good stuff. I haven't been lynched as in like six years so at least you'd be achieving something? <3

Piggy: Putting voice to my suspicions. I'm still not sure if you're my buddy but I would feel terrible if I replaced in just to get rid of you so etc.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #564 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Shadoweh »

*as town. As scum I tend to die a lot. Usually after someone like Nacho stares at me funny. Or someone doctor suicides on me..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #576 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

:good: I'm not particularly worried about the crazy people although they will make awkward long-term roommates if we both stay live, so yay.

What do you think about Almost Chara? I'm realizing a general town-lean towards Vegito/Chick/DD/Leon/Sock/ACish? is probably way too many and they're the one that makes me wonder the most out of that crowd. Maybe that's just too much preemptive paranoia though. I hadn't acknowledged Ari as a player in this game in my head, but I feel that way about Ari, AC and Rauth combined.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #579 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Ari
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #582 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

He's not faking it. >___> Why are you of all people acting like he's not lying?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #590 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 584, Rautherdir wrote:Who are you saying wasn't faking it? If you meant DD then I know they probably aren't faking it. I'm just saying they aren't conf-town.
Prism isn't faking.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #596 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 592, Rautherdir wrote: Also, if Prism says they are faking, I will believe they are faking.
So you, with the post restriction that you Totally for Sure don't have, can't see why Prism saying "Beli who I would lick the butt of every day did not give me a post restriction of course not I just love his butt that much" might not be truthful?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #611 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 609, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 608, Socrates wrote:
In post 589, Rautherdir wrote:Okay, so now we know, whoever gets it next is almost definitely actually conf-town. At least we get that consolation in exchange for probably losing another townie.
Scum or Naive? Hmmm.
Honestly if DD is modkilled, I can't wait for the inevitable 2 or 3 people to start having the PR claiming they're now conf-town.
I can't wait for 2-3 people to start roleplaying like they have the PR regardless. (I'm also not really expecting DD to die but etc. )
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #616 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

We're not very good at this game, guys.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #623 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 620, Socrates wrote: We cannot get to Lylo with Jesus. Unless someone has an ability to do something about him, treat the day before as basically being Lylo.
Considering two town just died this is going to be kind of difficult. Unless there's only two scum in this game?
I'm happy with this vote at least.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #652 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

See, unlike you I actually live to Day 3 because I'm not a bullet-sponge, so I'm more used to it. :P

If Ari's meta is barely posting then he's doing a great job of it, his posts didn't seem to have much in them when I did an iso to see what he was doing in the first place.
I'm pretty sure despite my misgivings I'd prefer him over Piggygal who I think is on a content upswing (even if I agree a DD vote was nonsense, it's the kind of vote that gets you in trouble.)

Mod didn't see me switch? Probably because I used short form.
##Vote: Aristophanes
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #681 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Even if you believe that, the chances of Vegito being lynched in the next 46 hours are pretty low, don't you think?
I suppose it's not 0% since he's not a universal townread, but this is the time we should be shoring up wagons and forcing claims instead of trying to start new ones.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #683 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not comfortable with this mod-aimed flirtation! :( Especially if I'm sandwiched in the middle!

What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of babies?
You can't move bowling balls with a pitchfork.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #686 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 684, Prism wrote:
In post 681, Shadoweh wrote:Even if you believe that, the chances of Vegito being lynched in the next 46 hours are pretty low, don't you think?
I'm not saying it's a permanent vote, but I'm not a big fan of an Aristophanes vote. I don't think his latest posts were an out of the park homerun or anything but they're promising. His alignment is going to be very easy to discern, he's a free read timebomb. Just wait out the time.
I get that the regular reaction to someone coming in when the spotlight is on them and posting reads is good, but did he do something specific that makes you believe in him? Now I know how other people feel about meta-reads when I haven't read up on people and you're all essentially strangers haha.
Fundamentally though, not even trying to get what I think is a better counterwagon going would be fucking terrible.
I used to be stubborn like this. :oops: I really hope you're not scum because you remind me of the way I think.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #692 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Shadoweh »

What a trustworthy and wonderful wagon Piggy has. >_> I would not join that with a ten-foot pole.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #704 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 697, Leonshade wrote:
In post 692, Shadoweh wrote:What a trustworthy and wonderful wagon Piggy has. >_> I would not join that with a ten-foot pole.
On the contrary, the wagon is fine and people are avoiding it for suspicious reasons. Why do you doubt the Piggygal wagon? Per , Socrates, AC and I are townleans, though you express mild, "preemptive" paranoia on AC. You don't seem to have expressed a read on Chimchar at all. The only on left is Ari, whom you voted for in this post:
In post 652, Shadoweh wrote:See, unlike you I actually live to Day 3 because I'm not a bullet-sponge, so I'm more used to it. :P

If Ari's meta is barely posting then he's doing a great job of it, his posts didn't seem to have much in them when I did an iso to see what he was doing in the first place.
I'm pretty sure despite my misgivings I'd prefer him over Piggygal who I think is on a content upswing (even if I agree a DD vote was nonsense, it's the kind of vote that gets you in trouble.)

Mod didn't see me switch? Probably because I used short form.
So the one person you've stated any real suspicion of is the player who's the counterwagon to Piggygal, and even then you've only expressed a mild preference. So I ask you, what about the wagon do you not like?
Uh, Socrates isn't voting Piggy, friend. At least he was not when I posted that. The wagon as of that post was you, AC, Ari and Chimchar. I forgot Chimchar was playing so much that I forgot to mention him with the people I barely remembered playing. I suppose it could be worse but 'wagon made of all the lurkers' is a recipe for disaster, even if there's one person on it I believe in.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #710 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I guess I would be up for Chimchar if other people are. It would be a bit brutal if he's town since we've barely interacted with him.
I thought people got more worked up over cutting this close to deadline in general, I'm still worried claims are going to make this last minute chaotic.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #715 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote Chimchar
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #732 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Someone decided you're scum together. I guess I'll break the pattern and say Rauth, Chimchar. Actually I'd still lynch Ari too because 'He might towntell' seems really dumb to me but etc.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #745 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 740, Leonshade wrote:
In post 739, Leonshade wrote:Last night I was entertaining a {Piggygal, Vegito, Shadoweh} scumteam, with Rautherdir as a fourth place scumread. If Chimchar is scum, I don't know who his buddies would be, other than definitely not Piggygal.
EBWOP.
I guess the entire scumteam could be constantly voting with each other... that would be a neat strategy tbh! :lol:

My feelings on Piggy are... conflicted. I don't know. I certainly don't trust her as much as Leon or Socrates atm. I probably just need more time to sort my feelings.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #749 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Did you steal your role from Gay Mafia?!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #750 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That would make Radja Jesus Christ. Uhm, that seems unlikely since Jesus Christ is also voting for people.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #881 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Jesus Christ you guys are unbelievable.

##VOTE: CHIMCHAR
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #883 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Chickreads: Ari town, Rauth scum, believed Prism was faking restriction, had a good feeling but 'weary', I don't think she liked Vegito either.

Rauth/Vegito with a side of Jesus aids? I don't think anyone town-reads Rauth do they?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #885 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Because he fucking lied about his role and quickhammered Piggy?!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #889 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Shadoweh »

>__> Are you guys REALLY sure Ari isn't scum
You are lucky you're apparently an open book buddy

Also don't pee there, that's where the food dishes go. :(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #894 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well people probably aren'tt going to tell the truth now! :P I was out most of the day and wondered why the thread was closed (and whether Chimchar was dead BUT NO)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #899 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Can you sig 'My only hope is that someone got AIDS'? I think that's the best no context quote I've ever heard.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #902 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 898, Chimchar wrote: Secondly I did not quickhammer Piggy. The deadline was there and we needed a lynch. That is not a quickhammer...
Okay, more seriously though, you can't hammer someone to secure a lynch if you don't think you can hammer people.
"I thought my role didn't let me hammer! And even if it did let me hammer, I did a good thing in hammering (opposing wagon to myself.)"
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #911 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Shadoweh »

We all took turns roleblocking you
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #918 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Do you have aids or something, Rauth?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #922 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If I was to switch from voting Chimchar I would expect him to do more then roll over and slowly roast in the sun like he's doing.
I do like the scent of shenanigans I'm seeing though. :D
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #934 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I can't believe Jesus is allowed to vote himself
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #943 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I would prefer if we at least clarify with Socrates if he got AIDS or not first?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #951 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 946, Almost50 wrote:
In post 943, Shadoweh wrote:I would prefer if we at least clarify with Socrates if he got AIDS or not first?
Do you think if he did that he would claim it????
He already claimed to receive something. If he actually got -AIDS- it would lend more credence to Chimchar as dumb as that would be.
Why wouldn't he say if he got the thing we've been talking about?

Rauth plz calm your tits already and don't fakeclaim cop roles.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #962 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Noooooooooooo but he's sooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad *whine*

Like he is literally sitting there like a dead fish. You cannot seriously be saying we should not vote him. :(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #975 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Eugh
##Unvote

Okay, I'm willing to believe Chimchar is possibly Jesus Christ. If AIDS is real then the poison could also be real. I was hoping neither were real and they were flavored vanilla. >_>
two third parties and possibly also a scumteam? No wonder no one is posting, half the people alive aren't town.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #976 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also if Rauth and Chimchar are both town Ari is like ridiculously scum at this point.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #977 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

town slash jester slash jester an poisoner

Why did I replace into a game called Buttersnap Shitfuckery expecting to play mafia? I should have known I was setting myself up for disappointment. ;_;
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #980 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If I were scum (the new hit musical) I would be too busy having an orgasm over my free win to post anything in thread. :P
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #996 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm still here but also nothing has happened between my posts and lynching Rauth actually seems like a good idea so someone playing wins this game... <_<
But that's probably because I hate everything. Chimmy are you seriously not going to do anything today when people want to quicklynch you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1021 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Nacho I'm going to Get You for leaving me here with these children.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1098 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Shadoweh »

"The Gift of Gay - Each night, you may choose one living person to infect with HIV. They will be notified if they are infected. After three nights, the HIV will become full-blown AIDS and make them so sick they can’t use any of their powers anymore (vanillaizes them)."

I'm just saying, AIDS isn't necessarily a kill. Maybe you'll become town, Rauth!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1099 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

(this is from gay mafia which is also where jesus h christ was from amen)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1103 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1101, Socrates wrote:Does anyone other than Prism want to extend this day out further?

Maybe Transcend still wants some catching up? Is this still some confusion over your replacement as far as you know?
No, it's pretty obvious at this point Chim isn't giving up because he's frustrated town, but because he doesn't want to say anything incriminating. Oddly for a day in which not much has happened, it's been quite illuminating.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1132 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you mad? :D
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1134 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You did not get jailkept.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1140 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I dunno, but I've made this handy diagram to demonstrait my night actions as I feel they are relevant!

Spoiler: Pika Pika
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1145 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well I alreadt c/p'd what it did the only time I encountered it. Whoever is spreading it probably wins if everyone gets it, which was the condition last time.
If you can't follow diagrams I'm going to be v disappointed but we should lynch Transcend now because unless someone town roleblocked Socrates, there's probably a third mafia.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1147 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That is true. I find that highly unlikely however since a large amount of people thought vegito was scummy and Transcend has not exactly been giving off 'i am a good townie to nightkill' vibes.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1151 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm sorry Rauth. :( I would really like to fulfill your dream of flying off to victory (even if it kills the town too tbh because lol)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1153 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Btw, are all the people who can tell Aristophages's allignment via meta magic bullshit dead or is he obvious town/scum by now?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1156 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1152, Almost50 wrote:I think we can afford it, and we do owe it to Rauther too. He did help us lynch Chimchar.

VOTE: Rautherdir
I think we should do this at least after lynching Vegscend because 1 scum alive makes me a mafia blocking god.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1169 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1165, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1140, Shadoweh wrote:I dunno, but I've made this handy diagram to demonstrait my night actions as I feel they are relevant!

Spoiler: Pika Pika
Easy money! :)

VOTE: Transcend

Shadoweh, do you think Transcend was the NK target then? I don't think it makes sense really, so probably is the scum who made the kill. I'm happy to conftown you if he flips scum!
I don't need your confirmation. Slow down on the votes though. I should target someone scummy but who should that be right now?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1173 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay I'm gonna block Almost50 if no one else says anything
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1187 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The poisoner that didn't get to poison anyone?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1220 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh Leon. >_> Well, it's likely to be okay since I doubt scum will kill even if they can. I jailkept Almost50 as promised.
Also as promised, we should probably get around to lynching Rauth so we can either end the game with a lul or go on with our lives.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1237 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Leon, don't come to my house at night anymore, you're gross. :P

I could have wifom'd but in the case of my death I thought it was better to actually do what I said I would do.

Prism is kind of leaving out that they aren't cleared either. Understandable from his perspective but still. If no one counterclaims Almost50 I am inclined to believe him about inventing.
Leon's whereabouts are accounted for and the last scum is probably a roleblocker, so logically he's clear.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1239 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Heh, tis difficult to prove a double-negative, but i could keep roleblocking Almost50. At this point they're either confirmed if I die or we can lynch everyone we distrust.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1244 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm going to keep JKing Almost50 I tyhink.

I'm also super grogogy so i sleep more more now
you know Ari is at this meet with me, it's been super hard not to confront him in person!
IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT SCUMBAG and etc
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1254 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1249, Belisarius wrote:
In post 1246, Prism wrote:not throwing the game are all we have to do here.

Actually this is a bastard game, so failure to play to your wincon in favour of lulz is a forgivable offence xD
:o mod endorcsed riuke breaking!
it would be super uncouth to nudge ari and ask if there are any mafia games' he's neglexting wouldn't it
HI FRIEND
DON'T YOU FEEL LIKE POSTING
YOU KNOW
SOMEWHERE
im not going to do that but stuill
he's going to be here tomorrow, would it raelly be so bad to hammer, the game might be over with rip rauth anyways
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1255 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

actually he clearly has access since he's posting in Kingsmeet thread and not here so >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1262 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

It would be tragic if I died! I know I would be sad. Sadoweh :(

In Very Game Important information I learned not to mix wine and hot chocolate yesterday even if it's a honey wine, but I think the awfulness somehow made me drunker so your mileage may vary..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1269 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Uh, I would rather keep jailing you and you can keep your gift to yourself..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1274 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Nothing unusual happened with my jail. Uhm, why is this game still ongoing?! Four scum is very what the everloving fuck but Rauth wanting to die implies that rather then a third party.
It's about time Ari and Socrates fullclaim. I'm a Jailer and 50 is an inventor but I don't think you two have said what ya'll are. It's reaaaaaaally strange that Prism is dead.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1275 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also I just wanted you to know I'm reading Day 1 pre-me for the first time and I didn't need to know that about maple syrup. No wonder three townies died this day.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1278 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The 'sick and piss' was Leon's actions, so no I don't think he was planning to set us on fire. I think everyone who lived had the drunk visit their house actually.
And yes we should not vote until we actually want said person to be hammered.

Besides, it seems Jesus hates me anyways. ;_;
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1279 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Shadoweh »

...Oh. Leon died because he was at Prism's house when Prism was nightkilled. So Leon wasn't even the target, they were trying to kill Prism what the everloving fuck?

@Beli Can you explain what Town Drunk is?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1283 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You said it not me. :V Sorry for keeping you in the pogey! I certainly have thoughts but they'll have to wait for post-claims. I do love a good rolepuzzle though. ^.^
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1285 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

That would have been pretty funny day 1. It would have been good to get out of the way but etc. I guess the only question I have for you is why you thought you were jailed night 2?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1288 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I wasn't going to mention that until they were both finished. :p
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1290 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Ari. Claim. Immediately.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1300 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm trying to think of what it would take to make me not vote Ari right now. A mental break? If Soc is scum it is probably the most amazing mindfuck scum I've ever seen?
In post 1170, Aristophanes wrote:Sorry, I got excited.

Thoughts: A50 and I both have pissed on our sinks which must mean something. If it were a fruit vendor they would have claimed by now, so it's probably a Mafia/3P role. This means neither of us are confirmed to not be scum, but we also have a less likely chance of it.

Leon and Soc are strong townreads, you are basically a Conftown now (once the scumflips occurred here), and Rauth is Jester.

So by PoE, scum has to be Prism or A50. I will re-Iso them as well as Soc and Leon to be sure, and it is possible theres another 3p giving out this Pissy night thing in that group as well (minus A50), but we have this game in the bag otherwise! :)
Ari, this is Day 3. According to you, you copped Prism and I to be the same alignment. Why would you suspect Prism as scum instead of clearing him at this point?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1305 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

He claimed to get no result first, though. Traditionally a jailkeeper doesn't stop actions on their target so him saying he got No Result on Transcend would need him to know what my role was first.
I do think the last scum is a rolecop because they killed Prism, but that seems to go with Ari's actions (target me, prism, socrates, leon, why would he target leon anyways as a cop?)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1306 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also Redshirt is a Jester that wins with scum and has nothing to do with ressurecting, I would assume Soc's inside source is the same as mine. :V
I don't think scum knew anything about Rauth either way.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1309 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> Ari for god's sake please act like you've read the game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1320 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Soc's interactions with Vegito also don't look like scum talking to each other.
It just keeps pointing back to Ari and it's like so much evidence that I want to be paranoid of it, haha. But I think it's just clear-cut.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1324 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Honestly I was just waiting to see if Jesus was voting you so I could hammer. >.>

Are you really okay with the game coming down to who posts the fastest? You don't seem very invested. :p
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1326 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You could admit you're scum and save us deliberating about it for another day..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1330 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Who am I to argue with Jesus? I'm also tired of delaying the inevitable. Sorry Ari, I don't think you're this bad as town.

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1332 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I think this is a proper time to celebrate with a good avatar.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1339 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I literally joined this game because I saw Piggygal posting in it, then dedicated myself to lynching everyone who voted her out. :good:

Trans: Idn if you did anything, I blocked Vegito because it was his idea to quickhammer Piggy and Majiffy didn't come out calling for his blood the next day, nothing you did.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1340 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Me every day: Ari is scum right, like the scummiest person on earth?
Everyone else: just give him a day he'll grow on you
Ari: hello this is a scumpost :D
Me: @_@
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1347 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1345, Aristophanes wrote: And yeah, it was weird being at Kingsmeet in the same room and just pretending this wasn't a thing! XD
There were so many times I wanted to be like GO POST IN THE MAFIA GAME

I thought A50's box would be a bomb, I sure as hell wasn't going to accept a mystery box. Good to know he nearly MURDERED ME WITH IT
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1350 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Counting A50 I blocked 3 kills so I think I can safely say I am The Best Ever now to never play mafia again thx
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1354 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Leon saved me with his doc shot :o
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1378 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The best part of that is I bet 'Town Backup' was not supposed to be negative utility...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”