Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2048, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2045, Titus wrote:
In post 2042, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 2031, Titus wrote:Check AS if Navy town. If AS is town, we are in 1 v 1. Which means we lynch either you or Math tomorrow if your theory is right.
Wait, explain how and why it would be me vs. Math tomorrow if everything turned out that way. Also, what would we do in the event that there is no Cop result?
So you've figured this out then? Right?
No, that's why I asked the question.
In post 2045, Titus wrote:Also, if there were no cop results on D4, I'd be highly suspicious.
Highly suspicious of what, exactly?
In post 2045, Titus wrote:The more realistic solution is that the cop results tomorrow will tell us a lot. By leashing them to the doctors, the scum solve the PoE for us.
In what sense?
In post 2045, Titus wrote:I think you've figured that out by your recent posting however.
You thought wrong.
Cops can only be nights 1-5.
We specifically avoided claiming nights. The odds of only the n4 and n5 cops being alive tomorrow is ridiculous. Scum will have to fake a result sooner or later unless they collectively en masse want to pretend to be n4 or n5, which puts them in a position where they will not know who they are side eyeing.
I expect a move on d3 by either a town cop or a scumfuck that refuses to lynch in there. Which is why we lynch the docs and force the cops to check within the doctors.
To deny town information, they'll have to reduce the PoE pool as scum aren't going to shoot the doctors. I checked the dead guy literally will not be an acceptable move.
If scum do decide to check a doctor, we'll have the results then.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2049, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2047, Titus wrote:
In post 2046, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:So in other words you're going to vote me in LYLO immediately (should that happen) (to paraphrase the wordiness of the above) even though you know it is the suboptimal play. Even though you still think I could be Town.
Literally anyone who isn't confirmed could be town. That's my whole point about the unreliability of reads.
In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:You aren't advocating what I am doing that is scummy your only argument is that I claimed a cop innocent.
That's not true. Why are you acting like that's the case? I'm arguing that every part of our interaction makes me think you're scum. Case in point, this very post where you misrepresent why I think you are scum. The only thing the innocent has to do with anything is that I'm fairly suspicious of Titus at this point, which is only possible if you're scum.
In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:And in MyLO/LyLO that won't fucking matter. All guilties and innocents are supposed to come out before MyLO/LyLO to prevent exactly the play you are suggesting. And you're suggesting you'd do what is negative utility because...why?
Are you talking about the post where I said you have to die now because of fake claims tomorrow? If so, it simply isn't possible for someone to report results they get Night 3 before MyLo is we mislynch here.
In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:Oh right because I am scum because I gave an innocent.
Your blatant misrepresentations aren't doing much for your image, I don't think.
Neither of you two are talking to each other. Which is why I'm trying to tell you in no uncertain terms to move the fuck on. This argument isn't persuading anyone. It's just bloating the game.
I'm not "convincing" you. Virtually nobody else is directly talking about us, which is extremely unfortunate. I'm not just going to move on and throw the fucking game away. I mean, I could. What's one more loss mean to me anyway? But since the point of the game is to try to win, then that's what I'm going to try to do.
There's three scum. Even if we presume I'm not convincing you, holding your nose and pretending means that Math may tell you who their hypothetical partners are. By tunnelling them, you give them an excuse to tunnel you right back. So figure out what you need to develop more reads and do it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2050, Titus wrote:
In post 2048, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2045, Titus wrote:
In post 2042, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 2031, Titus wrote:Check AS if Navy town. If AS is town, we are in 1 v 1. Which means we lynch either you or Math tomorrow if your theory is right.
Wait, explain how and why it would be me vs. Math tomorrow if everything turned out that way. Also, what would we do in the event that there is no Cop result?
So you've figured this out then? Right?
No, that's why I asked the question.
In post 2045, Titus wrote:Also, if there were no cop results on D4, I'd be highly suspicious.
Highly suspicious of what, exactly?
In post 2045, Titus wrote:The more realistic solution is that the cop results tomorrow will tell us a lot. By leashing them to the doctors, the scum solve the PoE for us.
In what sense?
In post 2045, Titus wrote:I think you've figured that out by your recent posting however.
You thought wrong.
Cops can only be nights 1-5.
We specifically avoided claiming nights. The odds of only the n4 and n5 cops being alive tomorrow is ridiculous.
It's not that ridiculous. We've already got 1 dead Cop and we're probably only looking at 3 more alive (two if Math is legit, which they're probably not), so considering it's just based on RNG, it's not absurd to think that there are two 4's and a 5 or vice versa.
In post 2050, Titus wrote:Scum will have to fake a result sooner or later unless they collectively en masse want to pretend to be n4 or n5, which puts them in a position where they will not know who they are side eyeing.
Scum all holding out to the last possible minute isn't really that bad of a strategy, because they coordinate during the Night and spread mass confusion. Honestly, this might be a point in favor of a Cop massclaim. Then we can have Docs on Cops during the appropriate Nights. They might not be prepared to commit to a specific Night right now. We just have to weigh whether or not it's worth the risk.
In post 2050, Titus wrote:I expect a move on d3 by either a town cop or a scumfuck that refuses to lynch in there. Which is why we lynch the docs and force the cops to check within the doctors.
See, now this is what I've been asking for in terms of explaining the strategic advantage. The issue here is that if scum even decide to claim, we don't know whether or not they are lying. So we're in the same predicament.
In post 2050, Titus wrote:To deny town information, they'll have to reduce the PoE pool as scum aren't going to shoot the doctors. I checked the dead guy literally will not be an acceptable move.
If scum do decide to check a doctor, we'll have the results then.
Eh, a relatively unlynchable Doctor is a pretty decent target. Especially just so they can say they checked the dead guy. I could easily see myself dying. Possibly alban. Maybe you, but only if both you and Math are really town. Though if you're town, I could see them kill you just so Math looks town by virtue of the fact that Math would appear to be losing an ally by killing you.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2051, Titus wrote:
In post 2049, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2047, Titus wrote:
In post 2046, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:So in other words you're going to vote me in LYLO immediately (should that happen) (to paraphrase the wordiness of the above) even though you know it is the suboptimal play. Even though you still think I could be Town.
Literally anyone who isn't confirmed could be town. That's my whole point about the unreliability of reads.
In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:You aren't advocating what I am doing that is scummy your only argument is that I claimed a cop innocent.
That's not true. Why are you acting like that's the case? I'm arguing that every part of our interaction makes me think you're scum. Case in point, this very post where you misrepresent why I think you are scum. The only thing the innocent has to do with anything is that I'm fairly suspicious of Titus at this point, which is only possible if you're scum.
In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:And in MyLO/LyLO that won't fucking matter. All guilties and innocents are supposed to come out before MyLO/LyLO to prevent exactly the play you are suggesting. And you're suggesting you'd do what is negative utility because...why?
Are you talking about the post where I said you have to die now because of fake claims tomorrow? If so, it simply isn't possible for someone to report results they get Night 3 before MyLo is we mislynch here.
In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:Oh right because I am scum because I gave an innocent.
Your blatant misrepresentations aren't doing much for your image, I don't think.
Neither of you two are talking to each other. Which is why I'm trying to tell you in no uncertain terms to move the fuck on. This argument isn't persuading anyone. It's just bloating the game.
I'm not "convincing" you. Virtually nobody else is directly talking about us, which is extremely unfortunate. I'm not just going to move on and throw the fucking game away. I mean, I could. What's one more loss mean to me anyway? But since the point of the game is to try to win, then that's what I'm going to try to do.
There's three scum. Even if we presume I'm not convincing you, holding your nose and pretending means that Math may tell you who their hypothetical partners are. By tunnelling them, you give them an excuse to tunnel you right back. So figure out what you need to develop more reads and do it.
Get this through your head: I don't want to have reads. Reads are bad and they lead to poor decision-making in almost all instances. I already don't like that I have as many reads as I do, because I can't trust that my brain isn't creating patterns where none exist. I want strategy. Cold, calculated, ruthless strategy.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by alban »

Hey people, can you please stop all the hyperbole and talk in simple language? Just say what you want without going into all possible logical scenarios. When I try reading through your posts, my head starts swimming.

Can you lay down your arguments in the form of:
Who?
Why?
What if they turn out to be not what you thought?
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2054, alban wrote:Hey people, can you please stop all the hyperbole and talk in simple language? Just say what you want without going into all possible logical scenarios. When I try reading through your posts, my head starts swimming.
I mean, the problem is that you kind of need to consider all possible scenarios to evaluate the strategic validity of a plan. I'll try to cut to the chase though.
In post 2054, alban wrote:Can you lay down your arguments in the form of:
Who?
MathBlade
In post 2054, alban wrote:Why?
1. Because Math being scum means we also need to consider that Titus may be scum, which is important, because she's currently seen as clear-ish.

2. Because my interaction with Math feels to me like I'm interacting with scum. Not even attempting to be reasonable and only launching attacks on me, rather than even discussing my proposal.

3. Severe Titus buddying that I'm not sure is because Titus is also scum or because Titus is town and Math wants to manipulate her.
In post 2054, alban wrote:What if they turn out to be not what you thought?
The beauty of my plan is that it legitimately does not matter if I'm wrong for three reasons:

1. Math's power is spent and Math is thus mechanically useless.

2. Math flipping Town confirms Titus as town, meaning we can safely dedicate protection to her, hopefully ensuring we'll go into MyLo (and by extension, LyLo) with 100% confirmed town.

3. If I'm wrong, it destroys my current tunnel vision that I have on both Math and Titus, making me able to focus better on cooperation. As it stands now, I'm too riled up by my own confirmation bias to fully cooperate with others.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Vedith »

So, what's the plan?
I claim scum \o/
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:29 am

Post by alban »

In post 2055, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2054, alban wrote:Hey people, can you please stop all the hyperbole and talk in simple language? Just say what you want without going into all possible logical scenarios. When I try reading through your posts, my head starts swimming.
I mean, the problem is that you kind of need to consider all possible scenarios to evaluate the strategic validity of a plan. I'll try to cut to the chase though.
In post 2054, alban wrote:Can you lay down your arguments in the form of:
Who?
MathBlade
In post 2054, alban wrote:Why?
1. Because Math being scum means we also need to consider that Titus may be scum, which is important, because she's currently seen as clear-ish.

2. Because my interaction with Math feels to me like I'm interacting with scum. Not even attempting to be reasonable and only launching attacks on me, rather than even discussing my proposal.

3. Severe Titus buddying that I'm not sure is because Titus is also scum or because Titus is town and Math wants to manipulate her.
In post 2054, alban wrote:What if they turn out to be not what you thought?
The beauty of my plan is that it legitimately does not matter if I'm wrong for three reasons:

1. Math's power is spent and Math is thus mechanically useless.

2. Math flipping Town confirms Titus as town, meaning we can safely dedicate protection to her, hopefully ensuring we'll go into MyLo (and by extension, LyLo) with 100% confirmed town.

3. If I'm wrong, it destroys my current tunnel vision that I have on both Math and Titus, making me able to focus better on cooperation. As it stands now, I'm too riled up by my own confirmation bias to fully cooperate with others.
Appreciate the deconstruction of thoughts.

I am not convinced by your Why's:

1. If math is scum, it brings Titus to null. They then are as scummy or as townie as anyone else, their budyying with Math notwithstanding. In fact, it is likely that scum!Math would not mention their scum partners name as a night target. So, if Math is indeed scum, it is less likely that Titus is scum. In any case, how can Math-Titus association be a reason to lynch Math? This could be a reason for policy lynching Math, but still not a good enough reason.

2. Your interaction with Math is a good enough reason for you, but not for anyone else unless you elaborate specific points that we cant verify by going to those specific posts. Till then it's your word against Math's.

3. Yeah possible, but it's also possible that he is town, copped her in the night, and that's why this buddying. I can understand you are skeptical about it, but I can't understand how you can give that as a reason for lynching Math.

Now, coming to your points on what-if scenarios:

1. Yes, Math's power is spent. But at this point, numbers are as important, if not more, than power.

2. Yes agreed, but then we will be killing a town to ensure the townie status of another town, and I don't know if I wanna do that. But this is the most pursuasive argument you have.

3. Yes, and it's a good enough individual strategy but not a good group strategy. Each one of us may suspects but we can't follow this strategy to lynch those people.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:31 am

Post by alban »

*unless you elaborate specific points that we can verify by going to those specific posts
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 am

Post by alban »

*Each one of us may have certain individuals as suspects but we can't follow this strategy to lynch those people.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:35 am

Post by alban »

Having said that, Mathblade could still be a good lynch. But not for the reasons you mentioned.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

You know what? Fuck it.

VOTE: Navy

Alban just revealed his scumminess in trying to defend Kelvin. Alban tore Kelvin's case apart yet doesn't actually say why I would be a good lynch. So Navy, Kelvin, Alban?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Vedith »

I would have to be wrong for that to be the scum team.
And I don't think I'm wrong.
I claim scum \o/
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2057, alban wrote:1. If math is scum, it brings Titus to null. They then are as scummy or as townie as anyone else, their budyying with Math notwithstanding. In fact, it is likely that scum!Math would not mention their scum partners name as a night target. So, if Math is indeed scum, it is less likely that Titus is scum. In any case, how can Math-Titus association be a reason to lynch Math? This could be a reason for policy lynching Math, but still not a good enough reason.
How does that logically follow? What makes it likely that scumMath would not mention their partner? Like, if anything, it's a super strong play that's very hard to track.

Look at the situation right now, from our perspective. If Titus and Math are scum, we'd likely never lynch Titus unless we Lynch Math. And even if we lynch Math, we still won't be sure of Titus. We could lynch Titus first instead and the scum flip would confirm Math as scum, but it's a risky play for the town to lynch potential confirmed town.
In post 2057, alban wrote:2. Your interaction with Math is a good enough reason for you, but not for anyone else unless you elaborate specific points that we cant verify by going to those specific posts. Till then it's your word against Math's.
I gave reasons and those reasons are verifiable. Look at my interactions with Math and you'll see that Math isn't trying to reason with me at all. Evey time I bring up why lynching Math is a good strategic move, instead of responding with why it is back strategically, they respond by calling me scum. Presumably because they can't find a whole in my strategy. Math did something very similar in Shaziro Mafia during they end. Titus was basically confirmed town and yet Math continuously attacked her and tried to get her lynched, even though it was an illogical, unconvincing, foolish play. After the fact, Math claimed that the reasoning was because they needed to not let Titus control the game.

I feel like similar reasoning may be applicable here, as I appear to have entered a Math deathtunnel and that's bad for Math. NKing me isn't a great option to get rid of me though, because it might make people think there was validity to what I've been saying, so a mislynch is the most ideal play. I don't know how townMath feels about self-sacrifice for the good of the team, but if I were in Math's shoes as town, I'd totally support my own lynch if it had strategic advantages for the town, but I'd want to actually explore it to see if it's a reasonable play.

I'd also like to point out that people regularly scumread others for reasons that are apparent only to them. This is exactly why reads are unreliable and inaccurate. Making a case generally isn't about showing how reasonable your arguments against someone are, it's about convincing others to follow the same line of faulty reasoning as you. Sometimes you are lucky enough to have your faulty reasoning to end in a scum lynch, most of the time, you aren't. So let's not pretend that my reasoning for why I believe Math is scum matters a great deal.
In post 2057, alban wrote:3. Yeah possible, but it's also possible that he is town, copped her in the night, and that's why this buddying. I can understand you are skeptical about it, but I can't understand how you can give that as a reason for lynching Math.
The problem is that just because you know somebody is town, doesn't mean you buddy them into the ground. Confirmed town can still be wrong. And unless I'm much mistaken, Titus is well-known for being incorrect. On top of this, the buddying is mutual. Titus is almost as defensive of Math as Math is of Titus and that just seems fucking sketchy to me. Titus almost isn't even considering that Math could've fakeclaimed and then buddied her into being absolutely useless to the town. Sure, she talks about how Math might be a good lynch "the Day before LyLo" or at some vague point in the future, but we're essentially in the Day before LyLo right now and she's still acting like lynching Math is unthinkable because...? All of the scum team are Doctor claims? Like, that's the only reason I could see lynching in the Doc pool is good. Hence my distrust for Titus too.
In post 2057, alban wrote:1. Yes, Math's power is spent. But at this point, numbers are as important, if not more, than power.
But we're always losing numbers no matter who we lynch. It'ss just a matter of if we lose scum or town, which we can pretty much never be sure of. But if Math is a mislynch (which I doubt), they are the only good mislynch. Lynching town Math lowers the Cop pool from 5 to 4, as well as lowering the Doc pool from 5 to 4, as it would confirm Titus. It helps are POE tremendously. On the other hand, mislynching any Doctor leaves our Cop pool at 5 and still only brings our Doc pool to 4. The only player that doesn't directly get that benefit is Titus, as her Doc pool should already be at 4 if she's town. But she does gain the indirect benefit of being more trustworthy.
In post 2057, alban wrote:2. Yes agreed, but then we will be killing a town to ensure the townie status of another town, and I don't know if I wanna do that. But this is the most pursuasive argument you have.
See, but that's working under the forgone conclusion that Math is town. Despite believing that Math is scum, I acknowledge that they may be town. But the same is true of any lynch. We're risking lynching town with any lynch we make, so it might as well be the lynch that stands to provide us the most information if we are wrong.
In post 2057, alban wrote:3. Yes, and it's a good enough individual strategy but not a good group strategy. Each one of us may suspects but we can't follow this strategy to lynch those people.
But see, Math and I are the most tunneled players in the game right now, as near as I can tell. If we're both town, then keeping us alive together is going to prevent either of us from firing on all cylinders. Except from a scum perspective, we shouldn't be alive together. If lynching me provided more info, I'd tell you to lynch me right now. But I'm still an unspent Doc so I've got more utility alive than dead. Math is a spent Cop and gives more info to us with their death than with their continued existence.

Random thought: I wonder if I should start compiling lists of everyone's egregiously incorrect reads at the end of every game that I play and post them? Maybe I can get people on this site to really understand what it is I mean when I say that reads are fucking useless. Like, the only way to change the meta is to expose why it's currently trash.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

RadiantCowbells replaces Agent Sparkles *Rejoice*

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:24 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

NAVY GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE GAME.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Vedith »

Oh great, If RC is scum the games going no where.
I claim scum \o/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:26 am

I'm not.
No one is lynching anyone until I'm 100% sure what I want to do. And no one is lynching Navy period, she's town.
Can I get a full list of claims?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:27 am

Also hi Titus! I love what you're doing here, I think it's great :]
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1864, Vedith wrote:C Sheep/Navy protected Gamma night 1.
In post 1863, Vedith wrote:AS protected NJAC night 1 and was first to claim.
There was no kill night 1.
In post 1862, Vedith wrote:
Creature cop

Sesq n3 doc

Hellfire Missile cop
Agent Sparkles n1 doc
NJAC cop
Gamma Emerald cop
Titus doc
Cooperative Sheep n1 doc
alban n1 doc
Vedith cop
NotTheRealPaul cop
MuttonChopMagic cop, changed to doc
CommKnight dead doc

There is 100% chance scum being in

AS
Navy
Titus
Mutton
Alban

Alban protected Creature n1
Math checked Titus night 2 - not Scum
Sesq was night 4 doc
AS and Navy I forget their targets?
I claim scum \o/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:30 am

Okay then.

VOTE: Titus

game ends when she dies.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Vedith »

Math has a cop clear on her.
I claim scum \o/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:32 am

I saw that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2072, RadiantCowbells wrote:I saw that.
You want to fight? I'm cop cleared honey. You could try to buddy Kelvin harder man.

Navy's posting elsewhere. They aren't posting here because they are scum.

@Math, I don't think you have a single scum in your pool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:34 am

Aww sorry about your cop clear honey but in case you hadn't forgotten this is the strategy that you stole from me ;)

Return to “Completed Open Games”