Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2643, Titus wrote:
In post 2641, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2636, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Navy

Nope. Not lynching Navy if y'all feel bullied into doing it rather than honest communication happening.
Fuck that, Titus. You don't get to dictate why we vote just so you can make yourself feel better about forcing our hands. You can have our conviction or you can have our Navy votes, but you don't get both.
Well the we no lynch. I don't bully anyone into anything. We will talk this out. We will find the scum doctor.
Okay, so you're going to hold the whole fucking game hostage because you can't get your way, right?

We want to lynch Math? Titus isn't okay with this because we picked someone she townreads. No lynch.
We very begrudgingly accept a Navy lynch? Titus isn't okay with this because we aren't smiling about it. No Lynch.
The only way we're allowed to have a lynch is if we agree to your lynch in a very specific way. That's fucking trash.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2648, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2646, Titus wrote:
In post 2644, RadiantCowbells wrote:which cop do you want checking me then?
Doesn't really matter as long as there's a cop on every living doc (math in place of me if paranoid) and a doc on every cop that can get a result
we arent fucking blowing 3 cops on the docs ever
No. It's ideal.

Cops check docs.
Docs heal cops.

Scum are fucked. If a cop dies, FoS doc. Scum are forced to shoot in doctors which narrows PoE. Cops also narrow PoE.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Titus you may not respect me but everyone else in this game does and there's no fucking way I'm letting things go your way.

Cop checks on docs are useless if we don't know what alignments they come from.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2650, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Nope. Not lynching Navy if y'all feel bullied into doing it rather than honest communication happening.
Fuck that, Titus. You don't get to dictate why we vote just so you can make yourself feel better about forcing our hands. You can have our conviction or you can have our Navy votes, but you don't get both.
Well the we no lynch. I don't bully anyone into anything. We will talk this out. We will find the scum doctor.
Okay, so you're going to hold the whole fucking game hostage because you can't get your way, right?

We want to lynch Math? Titus isn't okay with this because we picked someone she townreads. No lynch.
We very begrudgingly accept a Navy lynch? Titus isn't okay with this because we aren't smiling about it. No Lynch.
The only way we're allowed to have a lynch is if we agree to your lynch in a very specific way. That's fucking trash.
So either I'm a jerk because I won't accept you feeling bullied or I am a jerk for letting you be bullied into a lynch you don't want. That's a no win scenario.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

I highly doubt we'll have more than a Cop or two Night 3 anyway, so I'm fine having them on Math if it means we'll actually get a Math lynch tomorrow.

@Titus: If a Cop has a guilty on Math, will you lynch Math?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2652, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus you may not respect me but everyone else in this game does and there's no fucking way I'm letting things go your way.

Cop checks on docs are useless if we don't know what alignments they come from.
That's where PoE comes in. We eventually get to an impossible setup.

Not every cop can say inno. If that happens, we know there must be a partner arrangement
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2654, Kelvin Smith wrote:I highly doubt we'll have more than a Cop or two Night 3 anyway, so I'm fine having them on Math if it means we'll actually get a Math lynch tomorrow.

@Titus: If a Cop has a guilty on Math, will you lynch Math?
Depends on who it is
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Nope, not discussing it with you when you're being like this. You can tell people to do what you want but they're just not going to listen to you.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2653, Titus wrote:

So either I'm a jerk because I won't accept you feeling bullied or I am a jerk for letting you be bullied into a lynch you don't want. That's a no win scenario.
The problem is, you refusing to lynch Navy doesn't somehow mean that we haven't been bullied. It just means that we've been bullied and denied a lynch.

Look, there's no arguing that RC and I didn't also try to use strongarm tactics. We're not in the right for that. But you're also not in the right because of your stonewalling us and breaking our spirits. What's done is done though. I'm choosing to place my vote on Navy because unlike you, I find a no lynch to be an unacceptable result. An undesirable lynch is almost always better than no lynch. And Navy isn't even that bad of a candidate, just way worse than Math.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

I'm letting you guys know right now that if Cops aren't on Math tonight, I'm likely voting Math tomorrow if there isn't a Guilty on somebody else. So let's just not beat around the bush and Cop Math.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2658, Kelvin Smith wrote:

The problem is, you refusing to lynch Navy doesn't somehow mean that we haven't been bullied. It just means that we've been bullied and denied a lynch.

Look, there's no arguing that RC and I didn't also try to use strongarm tactics. We're not in the right for that. But you're also not in the right because of your stonewalling us and breaking our spirits. What's done is done though. I'm choosing to place my vote on Navy because unlike you, I find a no lynch to be an unacceptable result. An undesirable lynch is almost always better than no lynch. And Navy isn't even that bad of a candidate, just way worse than Math.
Great. Where have you felt bullied aside from me not caving?

I feel no lynch is acceptable if no one wants a lynch. Bullied lynches are on town.

So let's hear RC out on alban being scum doctor
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to bed, but this needs to be sorted with no one lock voting anyone or ordering cops around unless its an agreed upon plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2660, Titus wrote:
In post 2658, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Great. Where have you felt bullied aside from me not caving?

I feel no lynch is acceptable if no one wants a lynch. Bullied lynches are on town.

So let's hear RC out on alban being scum doctor
There's a huge difference between not caving and saying "it's my way or the highway." You're willing to grind the game to a halt and stop our ability to lynch because you won't allow us to lynch your townread for legitimate reasons. We're willing to compromise lynch because we're tired of fighting you on this and the deadline is looming. It's now or never and I'd rather it be now than never. If you want, I can fucking lie to you and say that I suddenly think Navy is the right choice.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

Look, if you're gonna be obstinate about this No Lynch thing, I can just replace out, if you want. Maybe my replacement will be more receptive to your line of reasoning.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by alban »

Titus, if you are gonna be obstinate about lynching me, I can just replace out :) :P
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by alban »

whoever (RC?) said cops should check cop claims makes sense. it clears two people in one go.
the cop should visit Math in the night. for that, we need him alive.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Vedith »

I'll cop whoever I feel needs copping.
Not where someone says to, otherwise scum possibly manipulates who is checked to cover themselves.

VOTE: Navy
I claim scum \o/
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2513, alban wrote:Kelvin:
"If Math Flips Town, all Docs on Titus and all Cops on Navy.
If Math flips scum, All Docs on Gamma and all Cops on alban."

This won't fly.
1. If Math flips town, why should cops be on Navy? They should be on you or RC coz you are the ones pushing their lynch.
2. If Math flips scum, why should the cops be on me? They should obviously be on Titus who is fighting to stop their lynch.
Personally I'm curious what makes me worth doccing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2513, alban wrote:Kelvin:
"If Math Flips Town, all Docs on Titus and all Cops on Navy.
If Math flips scum, All Docs on Gamma and all Cops on alban."

This won't fly.
1. If Math flips town, why should cops be on Navy? They should be on you or RC coz you are the ones pushing their lynch.
2. If Math flips scum, why should the cops be on me? They should obviously be on Titus who is fighting to stop their lynch.
Also Alban RC is pushing you not Math
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2586, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2573, Titus wrote:We agree on Kelvin lock town. Let's start there.
I'm going to stop you right there. It doesn't matter that I know I'm town. It doesn't matter that I'm obviously town. It doesn't matter that it doesn't make sense for me to be anything else but town. Don't lock me as town unless you have the hard data to back it up. That's just good policy.
Excuse me but you were on Titus' case for saying no to lynching Math because that wasn't a good info lynch for her.
<Embrace The Void>

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:50 am

Post by NJAC »

I'm not going to make it. My apologies to Almost50 and the players. Too many things to deal with in real life right now.

Replace out :(
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:59 am

Post by NJAC »

Just wanted to mention that Titus didn't read D1 yet she thinks AS's choice of protecting my slot made no sense. Those who read D1 know that I was town read by several players.

I think AS is town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2500, MathBlade wrote:...RC I have told Titus this and she doesn't get it. I am getting ready for bed please don't fight I don't want to read miles of RC Titus Spam in the morning.
Remember how I said I didn't want to read miles of spam. This definitely qualifies. Navy Alban Kelvin all scums.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2664, alban wrote:Titus, if you are gonna be obstinate about lynching me, I can just replace out :) :P
Hey, alban. Now you're the one being a dick. I'm serious.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I thought of a solid idea. We lynch in docs today and we make a cop chain. Here's a starting chain.
Vedith cops Math
I cop Vedith
Paul cops me
NJAC/replacement cops Paul
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”