Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2772, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2770, alban wrote:
In post 2716, RadiantCowbells wrote:alban flips scum, math has spent the game calling him scum but prevented him from being wagoned, alban spent the entire game calling your sibling scum but has been defending them now that they're a real wagon

and that doesn't make you reconsider your position at all? that's called confbias and that's why I'm not taking your mathblade seriously any more than you're taking mine seriously.
At least ask questions before you misrepresent me.
I said, and repeatedly so, that I find Math scummy. But not for the reasons Kelvin proposed and wanted to lynch Math.
The only time I said no to any wagon was when Kelvin refused to improve their reasoning for lynching Math.
I don't wanna make the same mistake I did with Sesq when I gave in to the wagon and hammered Sesq. If you can't convince me with logic, why should I vote for someone just coz you are asking me to?
Because you allegedly also think that they are scummy? Like, I don't even understand how this is a fucking question unless you are taking a page out of my book and saying that all reads are always bullshit.
Kelvin, if you have a question, shoot. Otherwise, stop answering for other people.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2771, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2769, MathBlade wrote:They please :/

And lol like seriously unless the game is boned I wreck it on MS unless I fuck up. There's no way in hell I ham things up.

Like dude you townread me when Zakk SK claimed in that game for how long? Be real dude. If I was scum I'd be smoking your ass.
When did zakk claim SK?
When he claimed ascetic. He shoulda been policied.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2719, RadiantCowbells wrote:HE HAS DONE THAT.

ARE YOU READING HIS POSTS?
And you know that without asking me a single question.
I have already said that I find 6 people scummy.
Now if you were not one of them, maybe I would have gone ahead with your choice.
But both you and Kelvin are scummy for me. At least your slots were. So, I am not gonna listen to your choices even if there is a considerable overlap between our choices.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

The only question I really have right now is how greedy is Math as scum? Because I feel like opposing the Navy lynch and supporting the alban lynch is indicative that they are scum and town, respectively. But that would require Math to be so fucking greedy. But with an infinite free pass from Titus, maybe they just are that greedy.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2775, alban wrote:
In post 2772, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2770, alban wrote:
In post 2716, RadiantCowbells wrote:alban flips scum, math has spent the game calling him scum but prevented him from being wagoned, alban spent the entire game calling your sibling scum but has been defending them now that they're a real wagon

and that doesn't make you reconsider your position at all? that's called confbias and that's why I'm not taking your mathblade seriously any more than you're taking mine seriously.
At least ask questions before you misrepresent me.
I said, and repeatedly so, that I find Math scummy. But not for the reasons Kelvin proposed and wanted to lynch Math.
The only time I said no to any wagon was when Kelvin refused to improve their reasoning for lynching Math.
I don't wanna make the same mistake I did with Sesq when I gave in to the wagon and hammered Sesq. If you can't convince me with logic, why should I vote for someone just coz you are asking me to?
Because you allegedly also think that they are scummy? Like, I don't even understand how this is a fucking question unless you are taking a page out of my book and saying that all reads are always bullshit.
Kelvin, if you have a question, shoot. Otherwise, stop answering for other people.
I'm answering for other people now?
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2776, MathBlade wrote:

And lol like seriously unless the game is boned I wreck it on MS unless I fuck up. There's no way in hell I ham things up.

Like dude you townread me when Zakk SK claimed in that game for how long? Be real dude. If I was scum I'd be smoking your ass.
When did zakk claim SK?
alban wasn't even in the game at that point. Unless you are talking about me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2774, RadiantCowbells wrote:My apologies for mispronouning.

And uhh no you are nowhere near as good as you think that you are as a scum player, regardless of what alignment you are in this game.

You get away with so, so much bullshit simply based on 'oh Math is always a complete catastrophe so them basically scumclaiming means nothing in this game'

and on top of that you're not even that good with a ridiculous amount of benefit of the doubt. winning easy scum games is just that, easy.
Yeah...Gistou and Elemental Trinity would disagree with you.

I have bad games. I have good ones.

However I am damn good as scum. I know you have this whole "omg Math is scum" scare them thing going on like you do every time you're scumreading me. And it never works. Because I am Town.

Kelvin just doesn't want to admit it. Back in that Gistou game fooled 42 different people.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2780, Kelvin Smith wrote:

When did zakk claim SK?
I am talking about you. Seriously dude. Like if I was scum I would have you eating from my hand. I just don't give two fucks as I am Town and I am going to properly lynch you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2721, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2557, alban wrote:Okay. If I am going to be a suspect regardless of what I do, I am not gonna vote for Math/Navy. You can take support from other parties. My vote is fine where it is. At this point in the game, I will play based on my beliefs rather than yours/Titus's/RC's. I was ready to vote for Math, but you are very cleverly safeguarding your interests either coz of your playstyle or coz you are a scum.

My two cents: My suggestion to the cops will be regardless of who turns out to be what at the lynch's end, they should cop Kelvin/Titus/RC tonight so that there's at least one confirmed player who can drive the game. These three are being active and giving out a vibe that they know what they are doing. Till I am not sure about their alignment, I can't trust their plan. I think the hierarchy should be RC>Titus>Kelvin, and then the town should tomorrow do more or less what the confirmed townie feels is right. The danger in copping inactive players or players who are not in a position to drive the game is that even if you know their alignment, so what? Like if you cop me, and know that I am town, how is it going to affect the game? At this point, it might be good for everyone to know the alignment of a driven player rather than for a driven player to know the alignment of an inactive one. That way even the driven player will derive more traction.
Alban has been calling Math scum the whole game.
but when it looks like it might happen he backs down, specifically calls for a suboptimal cop to be made in the docs, demands not to be copped, calls for cops to NOT target mathblade
and frankly him calling for the cop in a way that it's obviously going to wind up hitting me makes me feel like he's just decided that I'm getting shot tonight no matter what.

so no I'm not putting words into Alban's mouth like you claim: these are their actual posts. but you're ignoring it because it doesn't fit your narrative about the game.
Do not misrepresent me to suit your narrative. This is not what happened. Go read the posts leading up to that. I have been asking Kelvin repeatedly for improving his case on math. He refused to budge coz he thinks he has the best case on Math. I don't think so. We disagree. I have repeatedly said, that Math is a good lynch, but there are two things that make me not do that. One coz a lot of people (RC, Kelvin and Paul) whom I find scummy are after his life. Secondly, the one person I mildly tr (Titus) is fervently in his favour. So it reminds me of the Sesq scene. And I dont wanna do that.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2722, Gamma Emerald wrote:That's a major stance change actually
Alban I'd like an explanation.
Explained.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2777, alban wrote:

Now if you were not one of them, maybe I would have gone ahead with your choice.
But both you and Kelvin are scummy for me. At least your slots were. So, I am not gonna listen to your choices even if there is a considerable overlap between our choices.
You find 6 people scummy in a 3 scum game with 10 people alive. So, what? You're just going to shut down all cooperation with every player or...?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2723, Titus wrote:And he gets a chance to explain. That's how this works
Thank you for reminding everyone the basic rule of any group discussion.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2785, Kelvin Smith wrote:

You find 6 people scummy in a 3 scum game with 10 people alive. So, what? You're just going to shut down all cooperation with every player or...?
Yes, I do. And since I am town, it's natural to not know anything apart from my own identity and hence be a skeptic about everything everyone says!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't think I see much effort from Alban to narrow down his scumpool tbh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2729, NotTheRealPaul wrote:The lynch is alban. Simple
The sheep has an opinion now.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2731, Vedith wrote:Creature was town day 1 and flipped town. Alban is the most believable town out of the 3.
Thank you. I feel a bit vindicated.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2782, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2780, Kelvin Smith wrote:

When did zakk claim SK?
I am talking about you. Seriously dude. Like if I was scum I would have you eating from my hand. I just don't give two fucks as I am Town and I am going to properly lynch you.
So, like, nobody brought up that whole policy thing. And I had no experience with Ascetics, since I hadn't played the game in 6 years and I don't even think they were a thing at the time. So I guess that makes me a fucking easily-swindled fool who could never catch you because of your superior scum play.

Fuck it, we're without a real wagon right now, so I'm putting my vote back where it belongs unless this Navy thing happens.

UNVOTE: Navy
VOTE: MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2790, alban wrote:
In post 2731, Vedith wrote:Creature was town day 1 and flipped town. Alban is the most believable town out of the 3.
Thank you. I feel a bit vindicated.
But that has kinda been refuted
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2738, RadiantCowbells wrote:a cursory inspection of the votecounts will show you that creature was a wagon for much of d1 and there were other people expressing their support for the wagon on D1.

he wasn't the nightkill in any universe.
In post 2739, Vedith wrote:So you never read day 1. cool.
Exactly. This guy never reads, gives false logic, misrepresents me, and wants to get away with it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2781, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2774, RadiantCowbells wrote:My apologies for mispronouning.

And uhh no you are nowhere near as good as you think that you are as a scum player, regardless of what alignment you are in this game.

You get away with so, so much bullshit simply based on 'oh Math is always a complete catastrophe so them basically scumclaiming means nothing in this game'

and on top of that you're not even that good with a ridiculous amount of benefit of the doubt. winning easy scum games is just that, easy.
Yeah...Gistou and Elemental Trinity would disagree with you.

I have bad games. I have good ones.

However I am damn good as scum. I know you have this whole "omg Math is scum" scare them thing going on like you do every time you're scumreading me. And it never works. Because I am Town.

Kelvin just doesn't want to admit it. Back in that Gistou game fooled 42 different people.
okay great you succeeded as scum once. I'm super proud of you. you have never lost a scum game that I wouldn't have won.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 pm

In post 2793, alban wrote:
In post 2738, RadiantCowbells wrote:a cursory inspection of the votecounts will show you that creature was a wagon for much of d1 and there were other people expressing their support for the wagon on D1.

he wasn't the nightkill in any universe.
In post 2739, Vedith wrote:So you never read day 1. cool.
Exactly. This guy never reads, gives false logic, misrepresents me, and wants to get away with it.
even if you're town NJAC was the nightkill. sorry that's just facts.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2740, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you're going to throw shitty shade at me then I'll assume that you're scum and vote you instead.
So, everyone who disagrees with you is a scum?
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2787, alban wrote:
In post 2785, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Yes, I do. And since I am town, it's natural to not know anything apart from my own identity and hence be a skeptic about everything everyone says!
So you've been playing for this whole fucking game and your conclusion is that 6 out of the 9 players besides you can't be trusted enough to even vote on the same wagon as them?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by alban »

In post 2747, Vedith wrote:Yeah sure. Called out on bullshit, can't handle it ;)
This is what I meant about RC bullying and not being able to handle logic.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:58 pm

In post 2796, alban wrote:
In post 2740, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you're going to throw shitty shade at me then I'll assume that you're scum and vote you instead.
So, everyone who disagrees with you is a scum?
No, everyone who is doing literally the exact same thing in our previous game where they were scum is scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”