Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 1765, Zachstralkita wrote:
Spoiler:
Ewww... AND Steel hopped on.

VOTE: Realeo

Your case seems like it just came from thin air. What you're missing about Narna's approach to Carcalilly and your whole approach to that fucking wagon is that:

- Some people scum read her predecessor(this factors in for a different reason)

- Carca's replace-in was actually objectively shitty...
(This is from a person that townread Sunlit Diamond. So when the replace happened I actually had to put in effort to sort and Carcalilly has produced reads at this point that would be more useful as like... fucking stock market prices than a reads list AFAIC)

What you do here is like misrep the whole ... perception of the wagon
In post 1626, Realeo wrote:
@Everone at Carc's wagon:
Why am I not scummier than Carc? Like, if the case is "there is something wrong about Carc," then isn't I'm definitely worse than Carc?
What the fuck is this? It reads like you skimmed when all that stuff happened because the scenario you're outlining is not the same as what happened.. this is WAY too vague.. Carca's posting was pinging a few people and it was even worse because some of them thought her predecessor was obv scum, whereas some of them didn't.
In post 1639, Realeo wrote:
In post 1635, Transcend wrote:What the fuck is 1626
Because I feel cases at Carc's is over blown to the point "Why I'm not the leading wagon now?"

It's like the only reason why Carc's wagon picked up is because more people town read me compared to Carc so Carc is easier to be mislynched, especially that there is day chat in this game where mafia can coordinate.
Um... what?

Pretty sure our 3 main wagons have been Creature, Realeo, and... SD/Carca

The reason why one of these wagons picked up is because the person in question started pinging people, not because anyone was specifically gauging mislynches IMO. This is inherently dishonest. First of all, the way Carca replaced in wasn't helpful. I know we were shitposting but she like did half a catch up and I still dont know if Im waiting on the other half? Plus her posts were very sporadic and shit, and some of her offhanded comments were scummy. She didn't offer analysis. I don't know if Carca is an analysis type of player. I thought of that slot as a possible derp town ML so I wanted to like SORT sort it but what Carca's given me so far is like... minimal information. I just finished a game with her but I'll talk about that later
In post 1643, Realeo wrote:
In post 1641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There's not much of a case on you at all either Realeo.
You're acting like there is a legitimate case towards Carc.
Largest problem here is you're pretending like this was a "case" type wagon. It's not. It was a spur of the moment type wagon which built momentum and how said player reacted to that wagon entirely dictated how people read her.
In post 1659, Realeo wrote:I felt that the people's case at Carc is as unpersuasive as Mulch's case at Kaboose but the fact Carc's case gets double the vote from Mulch's case suggest that mafia is prolly hoping into the wagon and Mulch is town (for making scum not comfortable to jump to his case or casing against scum!Kaboose hence why it doesn't get traction)
Um... Mulch and Kaboose is an entirely different ballpark compared to this shit. They had a fucking yell fest, for one. That might be a TINY fucking part of the variable.

What? This is like comparing apples to TNT

Sorry, I think that Realeo is full of shit. Before the Narna push he "sorts" Carcalilly by questioning and answering in a way that doesn't really mean anything nor was relevant to the original reasons why people were scumreading her... literally produces nothing.
In post 1727, Realeo wrote: VOTE: Narna

I'm bored. Creature's wagon is not picking up. Trying new one.
So you're bored and your first step is to go to the Carca wagon and pick the player who is scummiest

The point is, regardless of Carca's alignment I still think you're scum because you fake sorted her and wrote it off as a lynch that was happening for "no reason".

Then you stretch a push on Narna with a complete misrep of the entire Carca wagon. Yeah, fuck out of here, lynch that. I think Steel looks worse for that vote but I want him to comment on the situation.

Jesus fuck. Uzi. What are you doing over there.
Are you allowed to vote inside a spoiler?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 1767, Zachstralkita wrote:Does the vote count in a spoiler? Shit.

VOTE: Realeo

Case is above
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 1799, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1774, Kaboose wrote:Serious question. One person keeps spelling my name wrong. I've even asked them not too. Is there anything to be said for someone trying to get under my skin? Maybe I'm being petty and shouldn't care. But I don't see them spelling anyone else's name wrong.

Why is Mulch so mad that I wanted to scum read them D1 that they're still throwing their toys out of the pram.
You have every right to be concerned about that - you don't deserve to be treated disrespectfully especially considering I don't think you did a damn thing to warrant that. If I was you I would consider dropping out of the game and thinking about blacklisting them.
You're right, I should just get over it. Thanks.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who are you scum reads now Kaboose?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 444, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 441, Transcend wrote:j4j4j4j4

okay seriously

let's see what happens when i do this

VOTE: sunlit diamond
Probably a good call.
In post 475, Sunlit Diamond wrote:oh FFFFFS I had a post written up and then I hit the wrong button.

Sum up: Mulch and Kaboose read probably TvT to me, but Kaboose less town-y because he got way defensive over a super obvious attack. Chickadee was reading town but then she posted the thing everyone's arguing about and now I'm not so sure. I wasn't surprised Mulch told Kaboose to shut up because Mulch had clearly gone off the shit talk deep end in order to make his point, but Chickadee was reasonable up to that point so it makes no sense for her to try to end the conversation unless she was worried something would turn up.
These two posts stood out to me the most about sunlit. I don't like anyone okay with being lynched on D1. There are times perhaps later in games where you know it's you that needs to go because it will help. Others did this too, I THINK Nos was one. But sunlit stood out for the next post the ol' "Oh shucks I had a long post typed..."

Also what a crappy summary. If anyone read back it's pretty obvious that Mulch was WAY MORE defensive about my scum read on them than I was of their's on me.

But it's a damn shame they have to replace out so I'm going to forget all of this.

I'd probably focus, from all my reading-ishness on creature and nos. Grabbing posts that caught my eye for creature next.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 548, Creature wrote:Maybe if players posted more...
In post 491, Creature wrote:There are so many alts this game...
In post 510, Creature wrote:Meanwhile I'm gonna hope this doesn't turn into another Mini 1841 or another Large 202.
In post 532, Creature wrote:I'm better at getting townreads when I see them posting in real time.
I got sick of reading his ISO. But he throws two town reads at me then votes me with no explanation in that post, then in his next post it's a "I just wanna see what happens" also so much early game complaining and "if only it was this way i'd be so much better" bluuuaghhhh

But seriously I went from a town read to a vote to a case from them all in a matter of me not posting. That's impressive investigationizing.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Kaboose »

And now I'm going to look at Nos, one of them will get a vote, and I'm going to bed.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 507, Transcend wrote:sorry m8

creature isn't town lynch him lol
In post 515, Transcend wrote:something doesn't feel genuine about creature
In post 516, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 507, Transcend wrote:sorry m8

creature isn't town lynch him lol
ill keep that in mind ty
In post 518, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 484, Creature wrote:I work better making one (with at most 2-3) lines posts.
In post 485, Creature wrote:Hence why you'll have to get used with 4 posts in a row.
In post 488, Creature wrote:I guess you're scum and you're just inflating your post count.
In post 503, Creature wrote:
In post 501, Zachstralkita wrote:Are u thinking Large 200 Uzi
Yes, where we thought he was active but he was just inflating his post count.
In post 509, Creature wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
ok ya this is scum
Absolutely hated this laziness from Nos. Literally feels like they came online, waited for the first new post from someone to bring up someone else, quoted that person's post, said

"ok ya this is scum"

And was too lazy to even vote to make it look like they even give a shit.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 672, Nosferatu wrote:aight
Then there's this which I hate and just get out of my game plz

VOTE: Nosferatu
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

UNVOTE:
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1794, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1790, Realeo wrote:
In post 1787, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Most people seem to come around to Lily's slot and I think it's fair for one to look at the peak of the wagon and see who had scummiest hop.

So your issue with Realeo is that misrepresented how the wagon formed Zach?
But more importantly, if I misrepresented how the wagon formed
but I still get the core content right
(judged by the fact you didn't say no to my question), why am I scummy? This is the logical link that I missed.

To use an analogy, if I'm Bill O Reiley, you only proved that I'm sexist (wrong), but proofing why I'm sexist doesn't proof me why I'm harassing female (morally evil)
In post 1792, Realeo wrote:At this point, I felt that the entire issue Zach has is with my word choice?
Yeah this is what I think it is at this point.

Like I read the case and was just left saying "Huh?" over and over again.

Absolutely not

He lied about the entire way the Carca wagon happened? I can't make this any more clear

he implied it was for reasons that it wasnt, implied carca was voted because she could be more easily mislynched, said the reason for scum!Carca was "she feels off", and pushes Narna with this magical fuckery

What do I gotta do here to make this clear?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1771, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1764, Realeo wrote:Oh no. Narna is not scum becuase of gif. I literally have laid out why I scumread Narna, LQ.
lets not mince words your case is garbo fam

Can you maybe get a post in here with like words inside
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:50 pm

In post 1810, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1794, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1790, Realeo wrote:
In post 1787, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Most people seem to come around to Lily's slot and I think it's fair for one to look at the peak of the wagon and see who had scummiest hop.

So your issue with Realeo is that misrepresented how the wagon formed Zach?
But more importantly, if I misrepresented how the wagon formed
but I still get the core content right
(judged by the fact you didn't say no to my question), why am I scummy? This is the logical link that I missed.

To use an analogy, if I'm Bill O Reiley, you only proved that I'm sexist (wrong), but proofing why I'm sexist doesn't proof me why I'm harassing female (morally evil)
In post 1792, Realeo wrote:At this point, I felt that the entire issue Zach has is with my word choice?
Yeah this is what I think it is at this point.

Like I read the case and was just left saying "Huh?" over and over again.

Absolutely not

He lied about the entire way the Carca wagon happened? I can't make this any more clear

he implied it was for reasons that it wasnt, implied carca was voted because she could be more easily mislynched, said the reason for scum!Carca was "she feels off", and pushes Narna with this magical fuckery

What do I gotta do here to make this clear?
I think its a matter of perspective IMO. In short, I see both your and realeo's perspectives as valid, which is why it is difficult to make a decision on this.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

LQ the reason why what you just said doesn't make sense to me is

Realeo case is like if a murder witness is giving info to police on a murder but he starts talking about like the fucking battle of Normandy
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:12 pm

In post 1813, Zachstralkita wrote:LQ the reason why what you just said doesn't make sense to me is

Realeo case is like if a murder witness is giving info to police on a murder but he starts talking about like the fucking battle of Normandy
No, its not. Its based on the fact that Carc has not actually been cased properly with reason and evidence.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Okay I'll specify in the morning
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I understand now Zach. However I still think you're just misinterpreting things. I'm not sure how Realeo got that the wagon was based on Lily feeling off but I think what he meant by it picking up was that he believes people were either feeling better about his alignment or outright town reading him just before the time of the wagon. If you remember correctly, he was receiving quite a bit of attention just before the wagon took off. Since scum aren't going to literally claim scum, I don't think it's AI that he spoke from a town perspective and felt like scum moved to better pastures because they realized they were going to have a harder time then they had expected in mislynching him.

Still doesn't change the actual scum read on Narna though. You had stated that Narna had scum read Diamond, Lily's predecessor, as a reason for why he went 0-100 on the slot. A quick ISO dive would show that Narna's only claimed reason for scum reading Diamond was because they replaced out. Hardly enough of a reason for him to go from not understanding the catch-up post Lily posted and not waiting for her to clarify, to voting her to get the game moving, to essentially calling her lock scum in such a short time span.
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Siblings Quarrel »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 21
  • Carcalilly
    ------ 4 ( Vedith, Narna, Chickadee, Transcend )
    L- 5

Narna
    ----------- 3 ( Realeo, Lil Uzi Vert, Steel )
    L- 6

Realeo
    ---------- 3 ( Creature, Carcalilly, Zachstralkita )
    L- 6

Kaboose
    --------- 1 ( Mulch )
    L- 8

LicketyQuickety
    - 1 ( Elena Fisher )
    L- 8

Lil Uzi Vert
    ---- 1 ( Steel )
    L- 8

Nosferatu
    ------- 1 ( Kaboose )
    L- 8

Not Voting
    ------ 4 ( Wake88, Nosferatu, jjh927, LicketyQuickety )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-07-20 18:15:00)
Last edited by Siblings Quarrel on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hydra between Alisae and Fro99er (btw we're not siblings irl)
"i kinda like alisae, and i liked fro99er so fro99isae gets to be #1 super townread" - rb
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

nah that's not facts I said some people scumread Diamond I never mentioned Narna's name explicitly with that I just used him in that vicinity
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1818, Zachstralkita wrote:nah that's not facts I said some people scumread Diamond I never mentioned Narna's name explicitly with that I just used him in that vicinity
Well the point still stands that it doesn't really make sense for his read to be that strong.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't know I think you just don't like how he got there :/
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Have you taken that he's ESL into account?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Oh yeah ofc I just haven't articulated myself well which I said I will do tomorrow
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Narna »

Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1822, Zachstralkita wrote:Oh yeah ofc I just haven't articulated myself well which I said I will do tomorrow

So one of the things I didn't say earlier is that Realeo pushing Narna off the strength of that case is scum-motivated. Will go more in depth today

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”