Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1871, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1765, Zachstralkita wrote:
Spoiler:
Ewww... AND Steel hopped on.

VOTE: Realeo

Your case seems like it just came from thin air. What you're missing about Narna's approach to Carcalilly and your whole approach to that fucking wagon is that:

- Some people scum read her predecessor(this factors in for a different reason)

- Carca's replace-in was actually objectively shitty...
(This is from a person that townread Sunlit Diamond. So when the replace happened I actually had to put in effort to sort and Carcalilly has produced reads at this point that would be more useful as like... fucking stock market prices than a reads list AFAIC)

What you do here is like misrep the whole ... perception of the wagon
In post 1626, Realeo wrote:
@Everone at Carc's wagon:
Why am I not scummier than Carc? Like, if the case is "there is something wrong about Carc," then isn't I'm definitely worse than Carc?
What the fuck is this? It reads like you skimmed when all that stuff happened because the scenario you're outlining is not the same as what happened.. this is WAY too vague.. Carca's posting was pinging a few people and it was even worse because some of them thought her predecessor was obv scum, whereas some of them didn't.
In post 1639, Realeo wrote:
In post 1635, Transcend wrote:What the fuck is 1626
Because I feel cases at Carc's is over blown to the point "Why I'm not the leading wagon now?"

It's like the only reason why Carc's wagon picked up is because more people town read me compared to Carc so Carc is easier to be mislynched, especially that there is day chat in this game where mafia can coordinate.
Um... what?

Pretty sure our 3 main wagons have been Creature, Realeo, and... SD/Carca

The reason why one of these wagons picked up is because the person in question started pinging people, not because anyone was specifically gauging mislynches IMO. This is inherently dishonest. First of all, the way Carca replaced in wasn't helpful. I know we were shitposting but she like did half a catch up and I still dont know if Im waiting on the other half? Plus her posts were very sporadic and shit, and some of her offhanded comments were scummy. She didn't offer analysis. I don't know if Carca is an analysis type of player. I thought of that slot as a possible derp town ML so I wanted to like SORT sort it but what Carca's given me so far is like... minimal information. I just finished a game with her but I'll talk about that later
In post 1643, Realeo wrote:
In post 1641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There's not much of a case on you at all either Realeo.
You're acting like there is a legitimate case towards Carc.
Largest problem here is you're pretending like this was a "case" type wagon. It's not. It was a spur of the moment type wagon which built momentum and how said player reacted to that wagon entirely dictated how people read her.
In post 1659, Realeo wrote:I felt that the people's case at Carc is as unpersuasive as Mulch's case at Kaboose but the fact Carc's case gets double the vote from Mulch's case suggest that mafia is prolly hoping into the wagon and Mulch is town (for making scum not comfortable to jump to his case or casing against scum!Kaboose hence why it doesn't get traction)
Um... Mulch and Kaboose is an entirely different ballpark compared to this shit. They had a fucking yell fest, for one. That might be a TINY fucking part of the variable.

What? This is like comparing apples to TNT

Sorry, I think that Realeo is full of shit. Before the Narna push he "sorts" Carcalilly by questioning and answering in a way that doesn't really mean anything nor was relevant to the original reasons why people were scumreading her... literally produces nothing.
In post 1727, Realeo wrote: VOTE: Narna

I'm bored. Creature's wagon is not picking up. Trying new one.
So you're bored and your first step is to go to the Carca wagon and pick the player who is scummiest

The point is, regardless of Carca's alignment I still think you're scum because you fake sorted her and wrote it off as a lynch that was happening for "no reason".

Then you stretch a push on Narna with a complete misrep of the entire Carca wagon. Yeah, fuck out of here, lynch that. I think Steel looks worse for that vote but I want him to comment on the situation.

^^^

Also Realeo's exact words were that he was bored so he went to start a new wagon. So he tries to scumhunt in Narna, the person on Clilly wagon who has the least posts(?) and happens to coincidentally be the scummiest

That's not what you want to do when you generate info, it is what you do when you want to pretend

Come on guys
Who would you have voted on Lily's wagon then.

Like your second to last line can be applied to just almost anyone.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1871, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1765, Zachstralkita wrote:
Spoiler:
Ewww... AND Steel hopped on.

VOTE: Realeo

Your case seems like it just came from thin air. What you're missing about Narna's approach to Carcalilly and your whole approach to that fucking wagon is that:

- Some people scum read her predecessor(this factors in for a different reason)

- Carca's replace-in was actually objectively shitty...
(This is from a person that townread Sunlit Diamond. So when the replace happened I actually had to put in effort to sort and Carcalilly has produced reads at this point that would be more useful as like... fucking stock market prices than a reads list AFAIC)

What you do here is like misrep the whole ... perception of the wagon
In post 1626, Realeo wrote:
@Everone at Carc's wagon:
Why am I not scummier than Carc? Like, if the case is "there is something wrong about Carc," then isn't I'm definitely worse than Carc?
What the fuck is this? It reads like you skimmed when all that stuff happened because the scenario you're outlining is not the same as what happened.. this is WAY too vague.. Carca's posting was pinging a few people and it was even worse because some of them thought her predecessor was obv scum, whereas some of them didn't.
In post 1639, Realeo wrote:
In post 1635, Transcend wrote:What the fuck is 1626
Because I feel cases at Carc's is over blown to the point "Why I'm not the leading wagon now?"

It's like the only reason why Carc's wagon picked up is because more people town read me compared to Carc so Carc is easier to be mislynched, especially that there is day chat in this game where mafia can coordinate.
Um... what?

Pretty sure our 3 main wagons have been Creature, Realeo, and... SD/Carca

The reason why one of these wagons picked up is because the person in question started pinging people, not because anyone was specifically gauging mislynches IMO. This is inherently dishonest. First of all, the way Carca replaced in wasn't helpful. I know we were shitposting but she like did half a catch up and I still dont know if Im waiting on the other half? Plus her posts were very sporadic and shit, and some of her offhanded comments were scummy. She didn't offer analysis. I don't know if Carca is an analysis type of player. I thought of that slot as a possible derp town ML so I wanted to like SORT sort it but what Carca's given me so far is like... minimal information. I just finished a game with her but I'll talk about that later
In post 1643, Realeo wrote:
In post 1641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There's not much of a case on you at all either Realeo.
You're acting like there is a legitimate case towards Carc.
Largest problem here is you're pretending like this was a "case" type wagon. It's not. It was a spur of the moment type wagon which built momentum and how said player reacted to that wagon entirely dictated how people read her.
In post 1659, Realeo wrote:I felt that the people's case at Carc is as unpersuasive as Mulch's case at Kaboose but the fact Carc's case gets double the vote from Mulch's case suggest that mafia is prolly hoping into the wagon and Mulch is town (for making scum not comfortable to jump to his case or casing against scum!Kaboose hence why it doesn't get traction)
Um... Mulch and Kaboose is an entirely different ballpark compared to this shit. They had a fucking yell fest, for one. That might be a TINY fucking part of the variable.

What? This is like comparing apples to TNT

Sorry, I think that Realeo is full of shit. Before the Narna push he "sorts" Carcalilly by questioning and answering in a way that doesn't really mean anything nor was relevant to the original reasons why people were scumreading her... literally produces nothing.
In post 1727, Realeo wrote: VOTE: Narna

I'm bored. Creature's wagon is not picking up. Trying new one.
So you're bored and your first step is to go to the Carca wagon and pick the player who is scummiest

The point is, regardless of Carca's alignment I still think you're scum because you fake sorted her and wrote it off as a lynch that was happening for "no reason".

Then you stretch a push on Narna with a complete misrep of the entire Carca wagon. Yeah, fuck out of here, lynch that. I think Steel looks worse for that vote but I want him to comment on the situation.

^^^

Also Realeo's exact words were that he was bored so he went to start a new wagon. So he tries to scumhunt in Narna, the person on Clilly wagon who has the least posts(?) and happens to coincidentally be the scummiest

That's not what you want to do when you generate info, it is what you do when you want to pretend

Come on guys
I don't think it's that much of a coincidence
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Spoiler:
In post 1159, Narna wrote:I read diamond as derptown, but the replaceout is sus af
In post 1178, Narna wrote:It's sinking in that coupled with the replaceout. Diamond was more likely bad scum than bad town.
In post 1214, Narna wrote:Reads, now in uni-color (and pmuch ordered)!

Elena, Trans, Multch
Caboose, jjh, Steel, Zach
LUV, LQ, Nos, Wake, Chick
Vedith, Creature
Carcy, Realeo
In post 1256, Narna wrote:
In post 994, Carcalilly wrote:
#catchup post

-Zachstralkita
Early game reaches are the best.
-Zachstralkita
Could you do more than copying and pasting "this is bad" plz?
-Lil Uzi Vert
Feels awkward and forced to me. Like scum. Also counting on Real a bit.
-Lil Uzi Vert
plz...
+Lil Uzi Vert
I kinda like this vote
What do you make of Zach and LUV waiting to vote you considering you appear to be sring both of them?
In post 1328, Narna wrote:
In post 1325, Transcend wrote:1317 also bad
Don't forget the fence sit in #1304
In post 1336, Narna wrote:
In post 1333, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1328, Narna wrote:
In post 1325, Transcend wrote:1317 also bad
Don't forget the fence sit in #1304
Would you rather me not be honest?
S c U m C l A i M

plain fucking english boys
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1853, Steel wrote:
In post 1849, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1834, Steel wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

Probably best bet at flipping scum. Fencesitting hard and strange scumreading me yet not wishing to push it for some reason.
I'm not fencesitting at all. Not voting one scum is not fencesitting. I have outright called you scum, you're calling something what it isn't.
If you do have a hard stance on a scumread of me, your logic of not wanting to push me for it and have others do it or have me vigged makes less sense. Strange excuses which are plausible for a nullscum or if conflicted read, yet for a strong scumread it does not hold up.
not voting != not pushing. Every conversation we have where my read changes in depth is pushing. Having you vigged makes sense when no one apparently wants to lynch you. Every possible reason you have to scumread me is legitimately bullshit.
last.fm
gtkas
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Carca was never getting voted because she was scummier than Realeo, she was getting scumread cause her posts were pinging people entirely independent of the Realeo wagon. There is a distinct difference here, he is acting like he saw both himself and Carca as mislynches being actively pushed. This is a... lie? Why are there similar inconsistencies in the rest of his case?

It is not me misunderstanding Realeo, it is him portraying false events to back the stance

You guys are on FUCKING NARNA
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Steel was just like "well I thought I knew what I was doing but now it is revealed that I may not " plus his push on Nos has always been ass.

Who the fuck places this guy hard town? I literally just want to know on what besides his tone and his appearance of being transparent do you credit him with this
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Transcend »

i think

i'm just gonna make zach a doublevoter today

and narnawill prob sheep me so he will be a triplevoter today

no pressure m80
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1854, Steel wrote:
In post 1851, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1831, Steel wrote:UNVOTE:
Methinks I joined wagon just for the sake of having it, but I don't have much conviction here in truth.
so you're telling me that you just voted outside of your scumreads. When you've disagreed with me not voting my scumreads. This makes sense to you? You feel alright with that?

Don't treat me like I'm a fucking weirdo cause I don't throw my votes out like condoms at a sex-ed meeting.
A misrepresentation. If you had avoided voting one scumread in order to join other wagons and focus your attention elsewhere, that would be plausible for one working towards reads.
Instead when I look to see what goal you are aiming to accomplish at any time is, I see you put off dealing with me yet do nothing else instead.
Oh yeah? What do you call unvoting a hard scumreading, moving to a meme wagon with zero fucking original thought or critical thinking, to a slot you apparently have no read on whatsoever. Someone threw pretty words at you, and you dropped your fucking pants. Is that the proper method for accomplishing your goal of lynching scum?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

need my tea
last.fm
gtkas
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Transcend »

the thing about realeo is that he's said a few things thatmakes me think "why the fuck would scum ever saythat"

but i'm getting detachedto the point of not evven 100% knowing what's going on.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I mean sure, but he also like pops out with the push on Narna like he wasn't expecting him to come back lol because the case does not hold up to scrutiny sorry
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I see Uzis perspective but it is holding increasingly less weight to me because even if my case is somehow void does that quantify you hopping on the Narna wagon and solidly thinking that's the best place for your vote right now off of the strength of what Realeo said about him?

I just don't think so at all
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Narna »

In post 1870, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1864, Narna wrote:@Uzi Sunlit's posts were scattered and shitty, and the replacement made me look at them in a different light. Carcy solidified the read by scumtelling and ateing out. That should be clear from my iso.
Can you describe the scum telling?

Why can't town ATE?
Town can ate, but Carc's was a Town of Salem tier scum defense. They were stalling on putting out anything substantial. I'm also labbing a thing where asking if people are dissatisfied with themselves being honest is a major scumtell.
In post 1872, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1869, Narna wrote:Imma put Uzi on the table

pedit: real smooth
You wish lol
You sheeping and arguing in favor of Realeo's misrep """"case""" (as nos would put it) is debatably more scummy than Realeo's push.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1862, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vedith is off the table as well.
Uh? No, he isn't.
Sigh
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Narna »

The og Vedith wagon was pretty comfy, and he has been hiding from the eyes of good for far too long.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1887, Narna wrote:
In post 1864, Narna wrote:@Uzi Sunlit's posts were scattered and shitty, and the replacement made me look at them in a different light. Carcy solidified the read by scumtelling and ateing out. That should be clear from my iso.

Why can't town ATE?
Town can ate, but Carc's was a Town of Salem tier scum defense. They were stalling on putting out anything substantial. I'm also labbing a thing where asking if people are dissatisfied with themselves being honest is a major scumtell.
[
1. I'm offend
2. Then wtf do you want me to say
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1881, Transcend wrote:i think

i'm just gonna make zach a doublevoter today

and narnawill prob sheep me so he will be a triplevoter today

no pressure m80
I'm gonna call the scumteam in this entire post.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Ok I have a confession to the general public can I take a moment
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1892, Zachstralkita wrote:Ok I have a confession to the general public can I take a moment
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1879, Zachstralkita wrote:Carca was never getting voted because she was scummier than Realeo, she was getting scumread cause her posts were pinging people entirely independent of the Realeo wagon. There is a distinct difference here, he is acting like he saw both himself and Carca as mislynches being actively pushed. This is a... lie? Why are there similar inconsistencies in the rest of his case?

It is not me misunderstanding Realeo, it is him portraying false events to back the stance

You guys are on FUCKING NARNA
I acknowledged that he misinterpreted how the wagon formed but I'm saying you're not understanding that he probably meant that he felt scum couldn't push him so they opted to push Lily shortly after he was a topic of discussion.

But look at the core issue. The level of conviction and progression. That again has nothing to do with how the wagon formerd.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1886, Zachstralkita wrote:I see Uzis perspective but it is holding increasingly less weight to me because even if my case is somehow void does that quantify you hopping on the Narna wagon and solidly thinking that's the best place for your vote right now off of the strength of what Realeo said about him?

I just don't think so at all
People won't vote Elena, LQ, or JJ.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1887, Narna wrote:

Why can't town ATE?
In post 1872, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1869, Narna wrote:Imma put Uzi on the table

pedit: real smooth
You wish lol
You sheeping and arguing in favor of Realeo's misrep """"case""" (as nos would put it) is debatably more scummy than Realeo's push.
Vote me then.
In post 1888, Creature wrote:
Uh? No, he isn't.
Yeah he is :)
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Narna »

In post 1896, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vote me then.
Only if you read my iso.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1895, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: People won't vote Elena, LQ, or JJ.
Yes
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1888, Creature wrote:
Uh? No, he isn't.
Yeah he is :)
No
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1897, Narna wrote:
In post 1896, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vote me then.
Only if you read my iso.
I read it. It's why I sheeted Realeo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”