Micro 729: C-C9 Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:43 am

Post by chamber »

Was he scum with me in that game? Me and him literally had a conversation in site chat the other day and couldn't remember if we'd ever played together previously. So that tells you how much I remember of his play in it.
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:48 am

Post by chamber »

So he was, turns out UT replaced out! I had remembered UT being in the slot the whole time.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 458, mykonian wrote:
In post 441, Gorkington wrote:i suspect that with a deadline crunch a mykowagon will happen.
Yup. What are you going to do about it?
are you expecting that i want that to not be the case?
i still dont really think youre town.
In post 464, mykonian wrote:cheet is letting things happen to him and is ok with it. He shouldn't be.
what does this mean?
In post 452, Edosurist wrote:Mykonwagon looks like old news.
do you want it to be old news? or are you still liking your vote there?
zito wrote:Man Realeo I'm feeling so much pressure right now I'm squeezing diamonds out of my ass this is amazing.
i imagine btd would feel similarly if he were here right now.
zito wrote:In other news, @town we ain't winning this if we don't start getting some participation soon just FYI.
two of the ??? slots are VLA and should be back tomorrow.
trash
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:05 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 477, Gorkington wrote:are you expecting that i want that to not be the case?
i still dont really think youre town.
I expect you to not want a deadline crunch. If you want me lynched, go do something about it so you can judge other people on the wagon. It's scum who want it to happen at the deadline so they can hop on with: "I had no choice and he sorta rubbed me wrong", at which point you have nothing to analyse really because town's going to say exactly the same.

So yeah, I expect you to do something about it either way, if you know it's going on. You are describing a bad thing in the making and are letting it be.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Gorkington »

i) i actually think those last minute votes are easier to parse.

ii) youre also being pretty blatantly obtuse about what i want to do right now.
every time you make these "grrrr wow im so mad at you gork"-posts for shitty reasons it feels like youre just redirecting anger at me for thinking youre scum.
trash
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:25 am

Post by mykonian »

Nah it's the same as at the start of the game. I'm mad at people not making the game fluid and acting indecisive. It makes everything very hard to read, as it's all maneuvering and no real statements. If everybody avoids being pinned down on something, how am I going to pin scum down on something? The difference between you, and say, zito or realeo, is that I believe you are on my side. You play like someone around me who's on my side. So play with me a little, I'm not asking for miracles here.

I get mislynched plenty and I don't hate half the site: I don't mind you suspecting me. I mind you not voting me, suspecting me, not pointing out why beyond the overconfidence weirding you out (though that's what everybody complains about if they do lynch me, and you've read a town game of mine), and waiting for the deadline to make the lynch happen for you. We haven't had a serious lynch wagon today yet, none of the candidates actually had to sweat, nor had scum outside wonder how to position themselves either. What's so wrong with wanting that to happen?

Because we'll get that deadline lynch anyway. Might as well use the time before it.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 453, Papa Zito wrote:@Chamber: Yes and no. You'll note my vote didn't move, for example.

@Edo: Is it stubborness or avoidance. :thinking:

What's your issue with Tenshii again?
No, I'm saying that it's stubbornness. I don't think he'd still be pushing it if he were scum. And I wasn't tracking when his V/LA started, but I think that he hasn't done his math stuff yet because of his access, not an intentional avoidance.

Regarding Tenshii, I thought his entrance was bad, and at this point, he's ignored most of the playerlist. My gut's also telling me he's scum.

@myko - I do think my vote belongs on you.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 16, Edosurist wrote:VOTE: mykonian L-1 /swoop

I thought you'd told town that before in a micro. If I'm wrong, then why no vote?
In post 452, Edosurist wrote:Zito, I agree BTD should do more, but I don't see being stubbourn about this coming from scum. I'm not gonna lynch that slot over not commenting on people yet when we still have 7 days in D1.

I'm still down with a Tenshii wagon. Mykonwagon looks like old news.
In post 481, Edosurist wrote:@myko - I do think my vote belongs on you.
This is a crap vote.

In post 207, mykonian wrote:
In post 204, Gorkington wrote:see myko part of the problem is that i feel like you dont actually believe anything youre pushing.
the jumping from person to person while also pushing a level of conviction there feels weird and then these people dont do anything to alleviate your read on them and your response is to fold to pressure and move on to someone else.
it really just kind of feels like youre searching for something that sticks more than actually trying to find scum here.
:/
I know where you are coming from and it's not that way. But if I explain that I'm diving well into selfmeta and at that point it probably serves you better if you look for yourself? First page of my wiki should be a decent start as it has some stats, as well as my mafia card in MD which I'm still supposed to add to my wiki.
In post 205, Gorkington wrote:can you rank your scumreads? the ones youre most confident in to the least.
I don't have them like that in my head, but if I had to say now:

tenshii

chamber

realeo
btd6

zito

I like that zito takes new roads into the game (one of my very problems with tenshii, that his focus is where the towns focus already lies), my biggest issue was how long it took for him to start. I run the real danger there that I'm making one eye king in the land of the blind. I think tenshii above chamber because the stubbornness that bothers me isn't exactly unlike chamber, question becomes more if he's employing at this point. He did close down under the pressure, which could be him being fed up or him finding a convenient moment to not have to say as much anymore. "Meh". It's a more dubious read now than it was at the start of the game. BTD6/realeo bother me because there's no movement from these, very similar even if the post count is completely different. There's no intention to make a change.

I'm forgetting eso which isn't a good sign either. I'd have to reread to know what he's done. He can sit above realeo, because he's under my radar. You are town, bella is absent.
In post 209, Gorkington wrote:UNVOTE:
my vote is for sale
i want to hear some good offers for it
At that time I'm on tenshii, and I argue you to follow.
Then BTD continues crapposting, me and zito respond, I ask you there.
Then chamber decides to ignore that, I make the choice that I think that's scummier than btd being scummy, and push that one.

In the meantime you jumped on tenshii (because he's V/LA lololol), which is about the most passive, waiting vote in the world. But you wait for nothing, because every time I tell you how we could do something, it's met with increasing hostility. Literally what makes you scumread me is that I try to scumhunt, explain every move along the way twice, while you voteparked and lurked. Fuck that.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 428, chamber wrote:
In post 426, mykonian wrote:Put it this way, I am not 100 percent sure chamber is scum. Not even 80 percent.
I would very rarely claim that I was 80% sure about a scum read. If I'm above 50% I'm pretty excited. Where DO I fall on your scale?
Can I get an answer to this myko?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 482, mykonian wrote:Literally what makes you scumread me is that I try to scumhunt, explain every move along the way twice, while you voteparked and lurked. Fuck that.
oh yeah true this is a good summary of how both of us are playing this game.
trash
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by mykonian »

:/

Not really. Any answer I have is made up anyway, so I kind of avoided that on purpose.

Say, super scientific: nobody is sure about a read, so say if something really doesn't seem right you end up on 80 percent. You and BTD as a situation really doesn't seem right, but it's plenty hard to see you both as scum in that situation. Say 10 percent of that? Leaves 72 to devide between the two of you and at the point I voted you I debated if I should sit put or if you were scummier, and I think you are. BTD is just more likely to be a very bad and overdefensive townie than you ending up town. Don't want to round numbers because 32/40 is too big of a gap, say 34/38.

So you are 46 percent scum.

which is a bullshit answer, which is why I rather answered (and I have) how I see you alone, how I see you in combination with btd, which is exactly the same answer without made up numbers.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Gorkington »

myko the honest hard truth is that i stopped voting you because i wasnt getting anything from anything you were saying in response to what i was doing other than noise, because the responses you gave and the pushes youre making are just outright noise to me.

theres literally nothing about your chamber push that resonates with me.
and theres a big part of me thats hoping that youre just scum and are struggling to push a case on someone that doesnt come across as really fake.

i started voting elsewhere because i figured maybe, just maybe i could get something else from this game other than "myko injects more and more not really useful noise into the game that i cant really read".
and i realized just yesterday that tenshii is VLA
and ive been busy
and ive been not in the best state of mind.

so if you want to fuck with me and give me shit for not being the most active and hardcore player in the game for 2-3 days, by all means, come the fuck at me, but the end result is probably going to be me making you not alive in this game anymore.
trash
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by mykonian »

Since that tenshii vote, 7 pages ago:
In post 302, Gorkington wrote:VOTE: tenshii
okay i think we should lynch tenshii while hes on VLA so he cant defend himself.
is this the only post that judges someone that isn't defending chamber from my push:
In post 347, Gorkington wrote:if myko is scum realeo is a great possible scumbud.
So yeah, you park on tenshii, first time you mention him again is a page ago where you ask for a "sweet delicious flash wagon", you aren't interested in the rest of the game apart from me, my arguments, and someone who you could attach to me because you didn't like their latest post (though we get to guess why).

Pretty accurate, I would say.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 486, Gorkington wrote:and i realized just yesterday that tenshii is VLA
well didn't I just hit the jackpot.

vote gork
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Gorkington »

k if myko is town i dont even care anymore
VOTE: myko
trash
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

:lol:
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Gorkington »

it is pretty funny how terrible that vote was!
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Gorkington »

do explain your vote myko.
because youre literally about to get lynched if your explanation doesnt convince me that im scum.
trash
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by chamber »

Vote myko
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by mykonian »

I realized I was talking to a wall. And you came up with the lamest excuse for playing like crap. The hell "you didn't know that tenshii was v/la". Your only defense to me saying you are being a lurksack is saying "it ain't so", yet I can read your iso. You vote tenshii but your entire focus is me, even the one person outside you suspected you linked up with me.

That's not town whatsoever.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Gorkington »

k yeah.

prepare your will and testament.
trash
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 485, mykonian wrote::/

Not really. Any answer I have is made up anyway, so I kind of avoided that on purpose.

Say, super scientific: nobody is sure about a read, so say if something really doesn't seem right you end up on 80 percent. You and BTD as a situation really doesn't seem right, but it's plenty hard to see you both as scum in that situation. Say 10 percent of that? Leaves 72 to devide between the two of you and at the point I voted you I debated if I should sit put or if you were scummier, and I think you are. BTD is just more likely to be a very bad and overdefensive townie than you ending up town. Don't want to round numbers because 32/40 is too big of a gap, say 34/38.

So you are 46 percent scum.

which is a bullshit answer, which is why I rather answered (and I have) how I see you alone, how I see you in combination with btd, which is exactly the same answer without made up numbers.
Completely reasonable, if bullshit numbers just because they are numbers. So my issue is when you gave numbers willingly before you said something like He's not 100%, he's not even 80%. Do you see how that language is hyperbolic if you actually have me substantially below 50%? that language suggest I'm like 70% in your eyes.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 486, Gorkington wrote:i started voting elsewhere because i figured maybe, just maybe i could get something else from this game other than "myko injects more and more not really useful noise into the game that i cant really read".
and i realized just yesterday that tenshii is VLA
and ive been busy
and ive been not in the best state of mind.
like do you think people cant read the post you lifted that from?
trash
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 496, chamber wrote:So my issue is when you gave numbers willingly
Well the whole game is whining that I push my reads. I do understand I stand out, I'm not oblivious that the rest is sitting and gradually moving to the next vote. Not sure what you expect here.

I think that put me on l-1 btw, which is all kinds of ridiculous. Anyone off the wagon want to force me to claim?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Gorkington »

free townread to the person who gives intent
trash

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”