Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Vax: Let's be clear. I TR you, yes. But even if I'm wrong you're going to be found out in 2 days time. The Poisoner cannot afford to have you around curing their night victims the next day, so you're getting poisoned tonight anyway. If you're not dead by the start of D4 you're eating rope unless we lynch precisely the Poisoner today.

And no. It's a THIRD PARTY POISONER who targeted gerry from the MAFIA team. It doesn't mean the poisoner is Town anymore than an SK who slays a Mafioso can be considered Town.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 425, Almost50 wrote:But even if I'm wrong you're going to be found out in 2 days time.
Whys that?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Ill be back tomorrow when im more sober
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 405, Vaxkiller wrote:@wisdom, what do you think?
3p is most likely
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 406, Vaxkiller wrote:Should I heal gerryoat? (@wisdom)
are you sure you can heal someone after being poisoned? If i made a poison doc id make him prevent the poisoning, not heal it
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 409, Almost50 wrote:he started with "now that he's claimed poison doc
incorrect
He started with quoting our votes and asking us to share with the class, i.e. explain them
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 415, Vaxkiller wrote:Almost 50 has to be town, dont see him being this bold as sscum. Still not 100% sure on weather to heal or not tho
Hes bold as scum too
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Wisdom »

let gerry die and lynch desp is my preferred course of actions
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 401, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 372, gerryoat wrote:bI'm literally CONFIRMED TOWN TO YOU. If i was scum, I'd let you get lynched. how dare you say you need to decide if im town or scum
No because we could have a town role poisoning people. It sounds a little one sided for scum to have 2 killing roles IMO. So I'll cure you if thats waht the consensus wants.
why in the hell would there be a town poisoner? is that like a common thing on this site? it's only a mafia role on Epicmafia.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 432, Wisdom wrote:let gerry die and lynch desp is my preferred course of actions
i thought we had a bromance thing going on, im hurt
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by gerryoat »

also i checked the wiki, it says anti-town. so im guessing they can only be mafia or 3rd party
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 424, Vaxkiller wrote:If the scum poisoned someone, the likely would not have known there was a poison doc.. (i mean maybe thye would have,but unlikely)
if you think about the roles we've had so far, it's likely there is a poisoner mafia. we've had strong roles, and likely more strong roles yet to be revealed.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I don't get how you guys thinking letting me die solves anything. you'll be at the same situation tomorrow with even numbers and less town. because someone else will be poisoned and Vax will likely die. I think Vax is town, i don't buy a 3rd party. Mafia likely has a kill and a poisoner. Vax healing me today proves that he is what he says he is, and imo clears him. Because I don't think we have a 3rd party and I don't think we'd have a poison doc that's mafia.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Vax could very likely be poisoner, and his only way of avoiding a lynch was saying he was the healing doc of poisoner. Which is why we need to see if he's really a doc. Like I said, if we don't solve this now, we will be in a bad situation tomorrow and likely worse cause if vax is town mafia will be for sure getting a kill and a delayed kill from now on with vax likely dead tomorrow.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Also, I'm no longer on vacation now, so I can finally give my all to this game. mafia poisoned the wrong person, cause now I actually have to try lol
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Backhand »

In post 432, Wisdom wrote:let gerry die and lynch desp is my preferred course of actions
Yes this is OK. Highly suspect there's scum in one of Dany or Desp but not sure which one. Gerry hasn't done enough to warrant saving, I agree its highly likely poisoner is 3rd party which is essentially a free lynch for town. (there's practically no chance an extra Mafia kill targets gerry)

And since everything is out on the table, our poisoner should know that their best interest is to continue to target scummy players and for Vax to keep letting them die.

There is a nonzero chance Vax has a scum role, but I don't think its more likely than not and without the claim there's not much reason to scumread him imo.

P-edit: Gerrys posts while I was writing this make me feel worse about him. Gerry, why do you think there's no third party? As implied by your sickness, your kill would be delayed so there's no data points against it. There being three factions very much fits Breaking Bad thematically.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 440, Backhand wrote:Gerry hasn't done enough to warrant saving
I was on VLA all of day 1, and i'm obviously trying more now since you have seen my recent posts, why not try to engage me instead of just trying to say to let me die. What is the reasoning for thinking there is a 3rd party. wouldn't that be a very weak 3rd party for it just to be a poisoner (especially when there is a DAY doc to save it?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I don't see how a 3rd party getting a poisoner role is fair at all to them, because they could be killed by mafia or lynched by town and they only get a delayed kill. which could be stopped by a day doctor at any time
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by gerryoat »

So tell me what is the reason mechanically that you see a 3rd party poisoner being balanced at all for them singularly?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 429, Wisdom wrote:
In post 406, Vaxkiller wrote:Should I heal gerryoat? (@wisdom)
are you sure you can heal someone after being poisoned? If i made a poison doc id make him prevent the poisoning, not heal it
this is a good question btw. Vax does it say you can? (though since you're day, i'm guessing you have to be able to)
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Backhand »

In post 441, gerryoat wrote:
In post 440, Backhand wrote:Gerry hasn't done enough to warrant saving
I was on VLA all of day 1, and i'm obviously trying more now since you have seen my recent posts, why not try to engage me instead of just trying to say to let me die. What is the reasoning for thinking there is a 3rd party. wouldn't that be a very weak 3rd party for it just to be a poisoner (especially when there is a DAY doc to save it?
The two killing methods and that its pretty rare in all games and especially minis to give Mafia extra kills? Could be town, but let me engage in some wild setup speculation: if I were designing a Breaking Bad game, I think I would be highly likely to make Walter White my SK, and he makes the most sense as a poisoner. That's definitely part of my thinking here.

Also my phone is dying, I'm drunk and trying to keep up with like ten posts at a time and am not going to keep doing that, will be back in my morning.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 409, Almost50 wrote:
In post 381, Wisdom wrote:no, you asked us to explain our votes
Not really. I'm afraid Desp was very specific in asking "why are you
still
voting there?" after he started with "
now that he's claimed poison doc
and marie's flip specifically says she only protects against gunshots" (btw, who is marie? I thought it was vecna we lynched!)

@Wisdom: Sometimes you do confuse me. You said to trust you (I'm paraphrasing) and I do, but some of your pushes and responses don't even make sense. The man clearly asked why you were STILL voting Vax after he claimed Poison Doc and Vecna flipping Doc who ONLY protects from Gunshots. That's a pretty legitimate question to ask IMHO.

Currently I wouldn't even consider lynching in Wisdom, Chicka, Desperado & Vax. I'm also unlikely to vote Robb/Moza.

My preferred lynches are in gerry (getting targeted by a 3P posisoner doesn't clear him and specifically disliked his attempt to conf!Town himself precisely for that reason), or iDanny (I didn't like him yesterday, but let's see what he has to say today). Backhand and Edosurist were town leans yesterday but considering both Vecna and LUV flipped green I'd relegate them both to null but only by PoE.
Marie was Vecna's flavor. You have it straight.
In post 411, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 409, Almost50 wrote:Currently I wouldn't even consider lynching in Wisdom, Chicka, Desperado & Vax. I'm also unlikely to vote Robb/Moza.
Whos left?
He literally laid it out in the part of the post you didn't quote.
In post 412, Vaxkiller wrote:Also you want me to heal gerry, but hes might b scum?
It would confirm you. I would say heal Gerry.
In post 413, Almost50 wrote:
In post 398, Chickadee wrote:Desperado, your votes on Dany keep seeming odd. It was odd yesterday and it's odd today. It's kind of making me want to town read you, only because of our (admittedly limited) play history. But not quite enough.
Hey, Chicka .. let's build our own town block, shall we? First, I think we can agree to exclude our own selves from the lynch pool. Then we can remove Vax because his claim makes most sense with how the Vecna flip was worded.

Now we both TR Desp (I think that was a town lean expressed by you on him in the quote) and I'd also remove Wisdom from the lynch pool as I think this is Town!Wisdom despite his weirdness.

I'm not going to hold you to any of your previous day reads as flips must've surely affected some of them, so that leaves us with gerryoat/Robbnva/iDanyBoy/mozamis/Backhand/Edosurist for a theoretical lynch pool (4 of which were on the Vecna wagon and 2 were off it). Over to you.
I'm gonna walk through this for my own benefit.

Ok, I agree we take ourselves out. I'm not sold on taking Vax out of the lynch pool. More on that later. Desp is a town lean, but not completely off the table for my lynch pool, but there are better lynches to be had. I don't have enough experience with Wisdom to declare town or scum yet. I would maybe put him in the same category as Desp. I have Robb in my town pool. I like the effort he's putting in to look at things.

With the LUV flip, Moza isn't looking too great to me right now. He was too eager to declare LUV town at the start of the day, then said LUV scum. He was all over the place. It reads to me that he maybe knew LUV was town. I'd be fine with Moza in my Lynch pool. Dany I think just has a very strange play style. I'd put him as a scum lean, but again feel like there are better places to look. Edo and Backhand are mostly null for me right now.

I really don't like Gerry's reaction to being poisoned. It in no way clears him like he seems to think it does.
In post 421, Almost50 wrote:I've gone back for a quick ISO of Vecna's last posts, and while I believe he was wrong about both Vax and Wisdom I think he might have had a point in the way gerry hammered him before he claimed.

I also had Danny as my preferred lynch yesterday, so I'm voting him again today unless he genuinely manages to change my read on him, and would actually recommend gerry NOT be cured/healed.
Interesting.

Interesting theory, don't know if this is too crazy or not. Vax is actually a 3rd party poisoner with a poison doc given as fake claim? Seems like with a poisoner though, a poison doc would be present too. Just a thought.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I think you're thinking too much into flavor. But, I guess you bring up a decent point in that. Regardless, why did you ignore my scenario? What if vax is actually poisoner and his only way to survive was to claim poison doc.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Him healing me proves that he is poison doc, and even if 3rd party poisons me again in your scenario, at least he'll be confirmed town tomorrow if he doesnt die.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 447, gerryoat wrote:I think you're thinking too much into flavor. But, I guess you bring up a decent point in that. Regardless, why did you ignore my scenario? What if vax is actually poisoner and his only way to survive was to claim poison doc.
This is along the lines of what I'm thinking too.

It still doesn't clear you though.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”