Micro 717: Upick: With blood and sword GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:33 am

Post by ZZZX »

Challenge phase is done. Night second phase begins now. Will start countdown after finding replacement.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 am

Post by ZZZX »

Thor665 replaces Human Sequencer

Night 3 ends in (expired on 2017-07-24 17:08:28)
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:14 am

Post by ZZZX »

You wake up and check the surroundings...

Vedith was hit by an arrow, He was Mafia

Spoiler:
Hello MortFeld

You are Perfect Acid
The wizard keeping you safe is gone. But unknown to you he left a spell on you. Giving you mind and becoming a human and thus saving the world while keeping your powers. Now less intent on destroying the world and more content on conquering it with the mafia. You are ready to watch the world burn to achieve your goals

You Are: Mafia

Your Partner is: ?????????

Your PT:
;)

Win Condition: You win when mafia are the only faction remaining and nothing can stop that.

Abilities:
Factional Kill: Your faction can kill someone in the game every night.

1-shot Strongman: You can enhance your kill with your acid. Making whoever is hit die no-matter what defenses they had. For the acid will eat all...

1-shot World Destruction: You are able to destroy the zone you are in by unleaching your acid fully. It is limited slightly by the wizard but you destroyed a third of Canada, Can't you destroy a Zone?

Perfect Acid: They say some love to watch the world burn... I MAKE the world burn.

Zones will be explained in thread later.

Thor's body was found mutilated. He was Mafia

Spoiler:
Hello Human Sequencer,

You are Some dude found on the street

So random. What would a random dude represent in such an epic world? It just happens you found the elixer to endless age. And have worked for all organisations of the world at one point, KGB FBI CIA you name it. You did it all. However for some reason you are now with the mafia. You are such a bored dude ain't ya...

You Are: Mafia

Your Partner is: ITS ME MARIO (You won't get info here :<)

Your PT:

Win Condition: You win when mafia are the only faction remaining and nothing can stop that.

Abilities:
Factional Kill: Your faction can kill someone in the game every night.

Godfather: With such an endless experiance with being a spy you are nearly undetectable and will appear as Town to investigations. You will also have a fake role that will appear to any investigation if it requires it which will show you as having no abilities

Martial Arts: If you are killed your faction will be informed of the killer and you will attempt to kill your target while dying (Bomb effect seperate from factional kill)

Random Dude: Bro do you have a beer on you?

- drealmerz7
- Famethyst (hydra of gigabyteTroubadour and Aelita)
- Dunnstral Raya36

With three alive it takes two to lynch
(expired on 2017-07-31 17:13:50)
redacted
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Raya36 »

Sweet! We hit two!

So there's still one member left?
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Famethyst »

ok so it's a serial killer

VOTE: drealmerz7

this should be extremely easy though my play is obviously not that of a sk?????????

drealmerz you fucked up you really should have shot me here
Hydra of Aelita (Carny) and gigabyteTroubadour (Amethyst)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ummm, that was not me, it's gotta be fam

good shot though !!!!

VOTE: famethyst
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

raya, I hope you see the obviousness? if not:

famethyst was VERY interested in trying to figure out how everyone's abilities worked, especially mine, and was doing that shit with the mod trying to get the mod to confirm their flavor, which they KNOW the mod is not going to do, it was just a LAMIST tactic - yeh, looking back there's a lot to indicate famethyst is fishy

I protected raya like I said, otherwise raya would also be dead from the mafia kill - duh
balance among all things
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I don't usually quicklynch but I'm going to have to be with Dreal on this. I should be dead right now.

Intent to hammer Fame
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Famethyst »

mafia probably shot drealmerz who's a full bulletproof and lied about protecting charloux (who's a shitty protect anyway??). scum also have a 1-shot strongman anyway so it's possible they no killed or used it on boon. there's way too many variables to just leave it at "raya is still alive" here. look at play.

don't hammer until dreal full claims his role and i give a case because this
really
should not be that hard.

no protective role makes sense with a bulletproof and a PGO too.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

only things I didn't claim were:

I can't protect the same target on consecutive Nights (whether it is myself or not)

I have to submit a zone along with my protect target, if my target is not in the zone I select, my protect fails

I protected Charloux because I like Charloux and I just hosted Gold Miner $laughter game where he came in as a replacement, was excited to be in the game, but then got killed right away pretty much - if you look at the dead thread he is REALLY upset that he got killed, and I wanted to make sure that he didn't get killed early this game, plus I think he is a solid player and good to have around, and I didn't have ANY sort of SR on him - I picked sand because I thought the chances of anyone being in sand was higher than the rest because of that change-over of residential to sand that happened - and I was correct (I just dug it up, post 621 boon confirms he was in the sand zone)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and protective role absolutely makes sense in a 9player game with a vig, a pgo, and an SK , especially with my added potential to fail if I pick the wrong zone (ohya, another reason I chose myself N2 - if I self protect it is more like a commute since I don't interact with The Matrix, which makes sense for the non-consecutive using as well) -

what are you smoking giggles? can I have some? this game is in the bag pretty sure, but I'm trying to not get excited prematurely :|
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Famethyst »

first - drealmerz has obviously been uninvested in this game yet making constant promises to do stuff that never actualize. as a serial killer this serves two purposes:
  • A: dodging the nightkill, and
    B: dodging the need to justify actions.
all game drealmerz has been coasting on scumreading people for claiming - never does he analyze motive or look at the justifications. this lets him keep his play at a superficially townie level that's genuinely uninformed. he looks like bad town so that town doesn't lynch him and so that scum dont consider a nightkill on him. the only question this raises is - where did the n1 kill go? did scum shoot drealmerz thinking his apathy was PR-indicative (despite having good evidence that there was a SK in the set up with human's role?), did they shoot PU thinking that their claim was a gambit, or did they no kill hoping that the SK would make a kill? i had a pet theory that mort already knew that dreal was SK early on that i wanted to explore when i reread but making sure that it's clear that drealmerz is an obvSK should come first.
In post 36, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm not waiting for anything cept you all to get off your duffs!
okay, cool, the game was slow and he wants it to move. guess what? in a fucking micro one slot not posting or contributing literally kills the entire game - and here we had like 3 slots that didnt do anything the whole game. a sk has every motive to not want to "get off their duffs" but ask everyone else to so that they can play reactively and scumhunt from there.
In post 106, drealmerz7 wrote:been having rough days, hopefully more contribution soon
In post 212, drealmerz7 wrote:I haven't read half the thread yet

I will soon

I'm just utterly demotivated because, while my role is cool, I keep drawing town

game after game after game after game

well I had a game on my HS just this past month that I drew scum, but we don't have threadlock and I accidentally posted after N1 had fallen and I was modkilled (it ended today so I can talk about it) - it was an awesome setup too :\

believe me if I were scum I'd be teeming with enthusiasm and posting copiously unable to control myself
In post 242, drealmerz7 wrote:I still am only on page 4 with skims of the last 2 pages

you really shouldn't be voting me, activity is NAI for me, I'm generally more active regardless of my alignment I've just been overwhelmed

I don't know how many ppl are voting me but if it is 2 or more 1 of them is bound to be scum going for LHF with shit reasons

wheme trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about with me is highly suspect, we've been in like 2 games together

check out my scumgames if you think I don't post a lot as scum before getting wagoned, I absolutely do post a lot, as both scum and town
In post 273, drealmerz7 wrote:scum is on me no doubt

have sense, folks, please, clearly I'm seen as LHF because I'm not posting (I'm not going to call it lurking because that implies I'm hanging around watching but not participating, the reason I'm not participating is because I haven't read)- my lynch today would be worthless and scum know it and are just trying to get a worthless "easy" lynch through - you can't let that shit happen in a 9p, sorry for being such a slackfuck

I'll catch up and contribute later today
In post 311, drealmerz7 wrote:I will do justice by this game in the next few hours!!! I slept 3 hours last night (woke early to go fishing) and then slept all day just woke up now.

Really sorry I've been slacking this game, it won't last though. I mean, I'm drealmer...I fucking participate when I can participate. (not like this is everhope where it's a huge unfamiliar playerlist and I'm lurking VT trying to not fuck up the game, I am sure I can help if I just get my head in the game and read.)
In post 485, drealmerz7 wrote:yeah I guess it is lack of experience with me? if I wanted a lynch on someone pretty bad, it'd be very apparent

I'm just not 'into' the game and I'll have to do a full reread for coherence for any good reads or explaining them - more excuses I know

my PU read isn't well explained? I thought it was - you don't claim BP as town, you don't share that you're asking the mod about being BP, you don't do any of what they did around their role as town, imo, you do it as scum trying to pretend to be towny and setting up excuses for not being NKed
this is a ridiculous amount of prodging with very little follow-through

the game is slow - fine - we all got demotivated and contributed to the apathy at some point! and it's perfectly normal for that to happen in a generally shitty game! but at least all 7 of the other slots that actually did shit
did shit
or replaced out when it was actually overwhelming for them or didnt prodge the whole game. mort and vedith did shit, human did shit, i did shit, raya did shit, wheme did shit, boonskiies did shit. what has dreal done? legitimate question - can you show me any sort of scumhunting or just even investment for this game he's shown?

when he does actually "try", we get wonderful gems like:
In post 260, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: whemestar

this needs to go and is also likely scum
In post 277, drealmerz7 wrote:what

the fuck

pokemon uranium and whemestar for scum

game over

town should not be claiming BP, town does not say shit like "my role sucks compared to that" - these are just 2 scums trying to manipulate shit

let's do 1 of the 2 and get on - still planning on catching up later today
bs reasons to scumread whemestar - if he genuinely gave a shit about this scumread he would have followed through and poked me, who kept calling wheme obvtown, about that read. the most we get of a scumread of me before mylo is
In post 79, drealmerz7 wrote:the fact that giga isn't posting more pings me pretty good
this. i have literally been the top poster in this thread
all game
. literally???????

drealmerz's scumreads are lazy and are indicative of someone who genuinely does not care about the gamestate and doesnt want to stir the pot. that's textbook 3P play.
In post 483, drealmerz7 wrote:sounds like you're going to be a dead doggieduck unless someone protects you (or you're scum)
okay -

why is a
protective role
going to say this and then NOT FUCKING PROTECT THAT PERSON??
In post 486, drealmerz7 wrote:I actually wanted to challenge PU last Night and try to kill them because I feel pretty sure they're scum (I have a lot of familiarity with gamma, and few games with BTD6) and totally flaked on doing so in time :\
In post 690, drealmerz7 wrote:ugh, I just have no real convinctions other than the 1, I can't help it, just unenthused, like I've said

I am not going to just not suspect someone because they claim cop, especially with how wheme claimed, which I explained, nothing more I can do, I backed off because it was clear no one was interested in really pushing him at all simply because of his claim, which I think is bogus, I've said this before too, nothing more to say you either believe it or don't - scum!ANYONE wants wheme gone since they'd know he was a cop/likely claiming true, raya's pointing at me for specifically wanting him dead smells fishy

I explained my SR on PU already, twice at least I think? I don't know why time going by should make it suddenly disappear and that they're thinking it should is suspect

pretty sure they're scum BP, guh, why can no one else agree it makes zero sense for town to make that claim?????

THIS GAME! and you wonder why I'm not into it??
there's a lot wrong with this post

namely that despite the fact that boonskiies was in the industrial area where he could have used his PGO and the flavor made some sense for someone dying of electrocution (would imagine a body gets pretty mutilated when it's lethally electrocuted), yet his first instinct is to read into it as though someone wanted him dead. Boonskiies was the scum nightkill, and that much was obvious from the flavor.

there's also throwing the responsibility of figuring out the game on the rest of the playerbase rather than pushing PU to post AI content (if your only reason for a scumread is a fucking claim you're doing it wrong) or sorting the other players. "bwuhhh, why does no one else see this read im not pushing at all? just gonna leave it here and not do anything with it". that's not a town thought process.
In post 696, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 692, Famethyst wrote:
In post 689, ZZZX wrote:
In post 676, Famethyst wrote:
In post 664, ZZZX wrote:1-shot Tesla Coil: If you activate the Tesla Coil at max power then anyone who visits you will die. Only works in industrial areas
@ZZZX What's the kill flavor for deaths that occur via this PGO?
Can't answer that. But it will be something related to the flavor
uh

@mod can i get a clear answer that having a mutilated body is or isn't related to electrocution
*laughs at you thinking you're going to get a mod confirmation*
also ties into drealmerz having an informed perspective wrt to the kill - if he thought this was LAMIST or indicative of anything he would have said something. all he does is (rightfully) snark at the mod. he doesnt think anything of this because he has literally no reason to - he already knows why that kill is there.
In post 762, drealmerz7 wrote:famethyst pings me hard now

pushing for the claims, the things said, that they don't see anything wrong with HS's claim

like, seriously, giga is not that bad
i should also remind you that during MYLO drealmerz did not have a single townread outside of you. did drealmerz ever say anything about the existence of a third party? no. there is literally no town reason to be throwing suspicion literally EVERYWHERE when there basically has to be two more scum in most scenarios. if he legitimately thought everything around him was suspicious he would be trying to find a townread, not setting up the push he wants for the next day. town would be reading the game as either {PU or Vedith}/{HS or Fam} as the team or PU/Vedith. Drealmerz has been happy to scumread everyone and not make any effort to discern which team is true.
In post 824, drealmerz7 wrote:ya, totally missing my point

I think scum is more likely to make that as a fakeclaim than a player would be to make that pick pre-game. I'm inclined to believe it is not true, that everyone is readily willing to accept it without any scrutiny bothers me.

I'm Morpheus

I exist in The Matrix which has a couple mechanics related to the zones which I'm not going to explain because it would just help scum

my ability is like that of a doctor, but it has some stipulations/mechanics to it (like if I try to save scum, it fails) that I don't want to get into too much

IIIIIIIIII protected charloux N1, and myself N2
I should also say that literally in no game I've ever seen in this website has there ever been a fucking
self-doc
. Now that he's hardconfirmed this claim it's basically a scumclaim - there is literally NO REASON that makes sense in this setup where there's PU's role. serial killers are generally given some sort of BP when there's other kill powers flying around, and that makes perfect sense with the vig and the mafia nightkill. making the vig a strongman also makes sense with this - basically scum can't shoot drealmerz but town can. SK in a micro is really fucking powerful so town absolutely needs some sort of counter to it.

There's also more informed shit coming here - dreal is insinuating that scum have fakeclaims. We already know that Vedith flipped a different flavor then he claimed, so him thinking that HS is fakeclaiming is flat out not a town thought process. There's 0 reason for town to question that when general U-Pick convention is that flavor is not alignment indicative and thus it's not going to make a difference. I think from the kill flavor he's probably not actually Morpheus, but his flavor makes it too obvious that the kill is related to him.

I already touched on it but Drealmerz not protecting Wheme also makes zero sense here and he was under absolutely zero risk of a nk all game. Protecting himself doesn't make any fucking sense. He hasn't done
shit
. Scum would be aiming to mislynch him (despite the fact both scum were townreading him lol) or let him push PU and be utterly useless.

So basically:
  • iso is devoid of scumhunting or any sort of genuine investment in the game - indicative of 3P not trying to stir the pot
  • weird thought processes in MYLO that hint at 3P-ness, namely not having any townreads besides conftown and insisting that HS's claim is a fakeclaim when there's literally no reason to think that when uninformed
  • role making 0 sense with PU's role in the first place.
i absolutely encourage drealmerz to try to tear apart my iso which is painfully townie. like i'm floored that he thought he could 1v1 me here because i'd be scared to in his shoes. like the only way i can see this being an OK move is if he thought i was mafia which even then makes zero sense but who gives a shit he misplayed horribly.
drealmerz7 wrote:and protective role absolutely makes sense in a 9player game with a vig, a pgo, and an SK , especially with my added potential to fail if I pick the wrong zone (ohya, another reason I chose myself N2 - if I self protect it is more like a commute since I don't interact with The Matrix, which makes sense for the non-consecutive using as well) -

what are you smoking giggles? can I have some? this game is in the bag pretty sure, but I'm trying to not get excited prematurely :|
yeah the town protective role is PU - nice one

i have to double check the claims but i'm also pretty sure Raya and Wheme are the only town slots that can visit anyone anyway so that PGO isnt hitting anyone most of the time.
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Famethyst »

fwiw having a bunch of "scumleans" and never doing anything to push them is part of drealmerz scum meta and i get the vibe he was doing something like that too here
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Famethyst »

@Mod, if there were two kill attempts on the same person that were both successful, would both kill flavors appear?

also have another theory i want to look into
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'll address any of that that raya wants me to if she wants me to, but it's (obviously) just scum being tryhard

(I'd hope for as much from giga, and it pleases me to see them trying - *hugs giga*)
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Famethyst »

"scum just being tryhard"

do u rly not have a better reason to scumread me than this? like logistically i think someone who's deliberately tryharding and knows theyre at risk of being NK'd is expecting to die?? why would, i, as a SK, tryhard

and get your hands off of me
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'm going to go over both of your isos tomorrow and I'll reread your post, Fame.

@Dreal
Maybe you could address the part where Fame talks about who you protected and why?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

fame, I could very well go back through your ISO and pick it apart to find the things that make you scum, but I don't need to have more reasons to scumread you at this point because:

I know I'm town, raya is obvitown, it means you're scum - it raya wants me to make more of a case on you to see it, I will do that

fame: where am I insinuating that scum have fakeclaims and why would I "insinuate" it?

raya, already explained my decision on Charloux

as for why I didn't protect wheme? I'd never protect wheme. He's a horrible player and hurts town more often than helps when town, and as far as I knew he could have still been lying about his claim and I had ZERO TR on him (again, makes no sense to claim as he did) - with that post 483 that you quote I did what little motivation I had to help wheme if he was town by simply making the post in minimal hopes to discourage scum from NKing him, but honestly did not care if he died (if you want to look at a history of me and wheme for support, check out vonflare's D&D game that got aborted)

self-doccing is absolutely a thing and I've seen it on here before, I find it highly unlikely that you have not
balance among all things
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1038, Famethyst wrote:@Mod, if there were two kill attempts on the same person that were both successful, would both kill flavors appear?
Depends on who submitted his kill first.
redacted
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

fame, why didn't you come at me with the "why didn't you protect wheme" prior to now? (like when I claimed)

if I were scum and wanted to obfuscate things and make things more likely to be believed, why would I claim I self docced instead of just claim something like "I tried to protect wheme but chose the wrong location so it failed" or similar?
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Famethyst »

gamma already pointed it out at the time and i didnt think you were groupscum (and had zero reason to think SK was a possibility anyway)

and probably because you didnt want to reveal too much about your role during massclaim because it would make you look like an obvious serial killer? the only person you can reliably protect is yourself, you realize this right

it's basically a modified BP and is exactly what i'd give a sk this game
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Famethyst »

if there's a confirmed scumpair in {gamma/vedith}

and you've already established you're not talking about your role

why would anyone bother asking? the fact i townread you until there was a conf sk this game aside.
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Famethyst »

In post 1043, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1038, Famethyst wrote:@Mod, if there were two kill attempts on the same person that were both successful, would both kill flavors appear?
Depends on who submitted his kill first.
also this shot down the possibility of confirming myself as town by showing that i didnt vig boonskiies :(
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

oh

please show me where in MS there has been a self-doc?

this game is full of bs so i'd buy it being your real role but it's still a sk power
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Famethyst »

In post 1048, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:oh

please show me where in MS there has been a self-doc?

this game is full of bs so i'd buy it being your real role but it's still a sk power
whomp whomp

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”