Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5272, pisskop wrote:i mean pp would be an aight vig, but assembletr was confed.
PP would have been a shit vig kill.
I think Pisskop did it now.
I claim scum \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

With a candlestick in the foyer? :o
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Vedith, theres a 1 in 4 chance you did it. And youve been cruising. :(

You wouldnt be trying to minimize your anchorable content for a lylo bid, would you?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus, if you could not self-vote, thatd be swell.

You know we wont lynch you just because you want to play martyr. And cmon, would any scum really want an ic in lylo? They cant count on lapsa doing the predictable. of all people, lapsa.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 am

Post by pisskop »

If anything, I want to lynch you more for doing this than any chance you would be scum.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5277, pisskop wrote:Vedith, theres a 1 in 4 chance you did it. And youve been cruising. :(

You wouldnt be trying to minimize your anchorable content for a lylo bid, would you?
I'm actually debating casing you now and pushing for your lynch.
I claim scum \o/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5278, pisskop wrote:Titus, if you could not self-vote, thatd be swell.

You know we wont lynch you just because you want to play martyr. And cmon, would any scum really want an ic in lylo? They cant count on lapsa doing the predictable. of all people, lapsa.
I've seen games where scum keep a tunneling IC alive until lylo. I'm not "playing a matyr". If Lapsa is going to vote me just for existing, I have to be lynched before lylo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:15 am

Post by texcat »

In post 5240, ZZZX wrote:Massive post soon.

-ZZZX
VOTE: ZZZX
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 5281, Titus wrote:

I've seen games where scum keep a tunneling IC alive until lylo. I'm not "playing a matyr". If Lapsa is going to vote me just for existing, I have to be lynched before lylo.
let me do that in lylo, please
abcedminded
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5280, Vedith wrote:
In post 5277, pisskop wrote:Vedith, theres a 1 in 4 chance you did it. And youve been cruising. :(

I dont think you have got the monads to make a good enough case on me brah
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5284, pisskop wrote:
In post 5280, Vedith wrote:

I dont think you have got the monads to make a good enough case on me brah
Okay so Pisskop is Scum!
Remember day 1? He said he's only scum if multibal?
He's Scum here!
I claim scum \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill make sure you eat a rope for tomorrow if you do this. I think youre still most likely town tho
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why dont you start with a reads list. I dont think popcorn claiming is a good idea yet, but a round of forced reads sounds nice
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

guys, since I mentioned them:

http://existentialcomics.com/comic/179
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

If you are a LotR nerd you may appreciate this too
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/175
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5283, Lapsa wrote:
In post 5281, Titus wrote:

let me do that in lylo, please
Then you better pretend to scumhunt and find scum rather than incessantly tunnel.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

shhhhhh

Philosophy joke time now.

http://existentialcomics.com/comic/100
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Lapsa »

self voting gives you privilege to turn it around on me

that's something scum would do
abcedminded
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5292, Lapsa wrote:self voting gives you privilege to turn it around on me

that's something scum would do
stop.

youre the ic, and you know she _cant_ do that. not with any practical chance of success.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

can we townbloc now?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 5295, pisskop wrote:can we townbloc now?
no
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 5294, pisskop wrote: youre the ic, and you know she _cant_ do that. not with any practical chance of success.
is being an ic a prerequisite in knowing that?
abcedminded
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

as an ic there is no 'turning people against you'

youre unlynchable. i should know - last game i had 2 of em as a scum w/o an nk.

youre fighting. use your meatspace people skills and realize that as long as you keep arguing your brand of rhetoric from your own pov youre gonna keep talking past each one another. you arent even doing it for the audience, either. you just take a step back and think like a titus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

titus is matching up rather well from my metasperience too

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”