79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4763, Ginngie wrote:HOLD THE PRESSES

You mean to tell me I was demanding RC give reasons so we could sort the slot? FUCK IM SO SCUMMY.

nancy, cut the shit.

you're literally taking 1500 posts apart and taking away the middle man which is those 1500 posts.

Reads change over time and you're acting like they're concrete.
You were discrediting RC's read; now you push it without issue. Both were scum!Titus. 1500 posts is irrelevant.
In post 4765, Ginngie wrote:Honey, what's my catchphrase?
Don't know your catchphrase babe. :]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4775, Nosferatu wrote:time to find out what the fuck math claimed
I haven't and I am not planning to.

Now...important things tell me. Where should I focus?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Ginngie »

CLAIM
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4778, Ginngie wrote:CLAIM
NO
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4764, Titus wrote:Everyone does this. It's a good mark of townplay to work with your townreads.
Ginngie hasn't been working with townreads she's been playing the board. She buddies me hard when I stop townreading her and despite me being conf!town to her doesn't talk with me about reads. Where is the working with townreads?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

nancy you gonna answer my question?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4776, 79 CE wrote:You were discrediting RC's read; now you push it without issue. Both were scum!Titus. 1500 posts is irrelevant.
Oh god, I know you don't read this game now.

That post, was me telling RC she will not be able to do anything without giving reasons.

Also important to note, if you can't tell, RC and I don't exactly get along so I don't know if you'd be factoring that in but I hate everything that RC does when playing maf so :P

Also, with RC, it's important to note that under every read RC had, the only thing I ever wanted was one thing, for RC to give reasoning.

I made RC leave the game because he wouldn't give reasoning at all and I kept asking for reasons.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4780, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4764, Titus wrote:Everyone does this. It's a good mark of townplay to work with your townreads.
Ginngie hasn't been working with townreads she's been playing the board. She buddies me hard when I stop townreading her and despite me being conf!town to her doesn't talk with me about reads. Where is the working with townreads?
79CE, you scumread the obvtown block and still haven't discussed where and why my Math read is wrong. I also frankly, don't see the buddying.

Like Ginggie isn't 100% lock clear but when you're suggesting Creature's scum too, I'm all side eye.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4780, 79 CE wrote:
I'd scumread you for this bad push on me, you're just town by association of Ari.

79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4781, MathBlade wrote:nancy you gonna answer my question?
What question?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4760, MathBlade wrote:nancy why are you pushing Ginngie for her push on Titus and Unvote like you townread Titus yet haven't unvoted? I don't follow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4782, Ginngie wrote:
In post 4776, 79 CE wrote:You were discrediting RC's read; now you push it without issue. Both were scum!Titus. 1500 posts is irrelevant.

That post, was me telling RC she will not be able to do anything without giving reasons.

Also important to note, if you can't tell, RC and I don't exactly get along so I don't know if you'd be factoring that in but I hate everything that RC does when playing maf so :P

Also, with RC, it's important to note that under every read RC had, the only thing I ever wanted was one thing, for RC to give reasoning.

I made RC leave the game because he wouldn't give reasoning at all and I kept asking for reasons.
RC leaves when asked for reasons as town and stays as scum generally speaking. RC left the game probably because I had no clue he was the author of the message (or he's scum with someone who sent the message I got).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4782, Ginngie wrote:That post, was me telling RC she will not be able to do anything without giving reasons.
And both that post and the one before it express disbelief in the soulread without elaboration which is a position you were happy to drop when dropping it allowed you to push Titus.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4783, Titus wrote:79CE, you scumread the obvtown block and still haven't discussed where and why my Math read is wrong. I also frankly, don't see the buddying.

Like Ginggie isn't 100% lock clear but when you're suggesting Creature's scum too, I'm all side eye.
There is absolutely nothing obvtown about Bulba or Ginngie. I don't scumread Math or Creature so you need to read thread.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4787, Titus wrote:

RC leaves when asked for reasons as town and stays as scum generally speaking. RC left the game probably because I had no clue he was the author of the message (or he's scum with someone who sent the message I got).
?? Message ?? *confused* Is this why the wagon started?

Odd no one will tell me or recap. Generally means scum are equally dispersed throughout the wagon (assuming Titus town which is like duh)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3756, Ginngie wrote:So not going to lie, upon reflection while I was strip mining in minecraft, I realized, mastina can soul read me whenever I roll scum and she's a queen (<3) , so like, RC thinking your scum actually holds a lot of weight because that reading relationship is something I can understand

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Ginngie »

KO

GOTTEM IN THE CONTEXT OF 1500 PAGES

WIPE OUT

79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4784, Ginngie wrote:I'd scumread you for this bad push on me, you're just town by association of Ari.
And this is why I am completely unable to townread you. This stance is a joke.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4735, 79 CE wrote:Almost every single one of the reasons you gave me for townreading Math here were wrong and not representative of their play in this game; you did cause me to go back and review their scumgame though and when I did I remembered the tonal difference in their scumgame that's lacking here. Your reads over the last several pages are equally fabricated; whether that makes you scum I'm not able to parse right now because town Titus can do the same thing.
Umm you're not scumreading Math but my reasons for TRing them are wrong? Or did we switch heads here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4786, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4760, MathBlade wrote:nancy why are you pushing Ginngie for her push on Titus and Unvote like you townread Titus yet haven't unvoted? I don't follow.
@79CE -- ???
GTKAS -- MathBlade
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by 79 CE »

I don't townread Titus. I'm not pushing Ginngie for her push on Titus I'm pushing her for not having any real reads.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4793, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4784, Ginngie wrote:I'd scumread you for this bad push on me, you're just town by association of Ari.
And this is why I am completely unable to townread you. This stance is a joke.
You know why I'm townreading Ari right?

You yourself have been consistent in head turning reads that don't make sense.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4790, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4787, Titus wrote:

?? Message ?? *confused* Is this why the wagon started?

Odd no one will tell me or recap. Generally means scum are equally dispersed throughout the wagon (assuming Titus town which is like duh)
Nope. I got a troll message from RC slot earlier in the game. I had no idea who sent it and basically me not being aware of it drove him bonkers.

It has zero to do with my wagon currently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4796, 79 CE wrote:
I don't townread Titus. I'm not pushing Ginngie for her push on Titus I'm pushing her for not having any real reads.
YOU IGNORED THE BTD WAGON WHICH WAS STARTED BY YOURS TRULY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”