Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm about to get off break. Continue this later.

And I'm still not claiming
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Mulch »

No, I did it as a joke. It was an obvious joke too
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:46 am

Post by wavemode »

raises hand

er, I also think town!mm4 would have indicated that he was town in twilight after someone vigged. But he kept up the aggression here and showed no uncertainty

But hey, maybe this is all 5D chess coming out from mulch

continues munching popcorn
retired...?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:46 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1373, Mulch wrote:Scum stick to narratives, town re evaluate as the game goes on
Except that the last towngame we played together you tunnelled me for most of the time you were there. So uh yeah not quite.
4 minutes is a pretty horrendous timeframe for deciding that you won't votepark someone and will instead go ahead and retreat and "threaten" and "gambit" your way into the vote you should've just gone ahead and done a long, long time ago.

pedit: So you're trying to get towncred from a joke.
Mulch/10

pedit: THATS BECAUSE IT WAS THE MOST OBVIOUS FAKE IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:47 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

am i on recreational drugs and imagining this or is everyone else
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:49 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

HI IM WAVEMODE AND I'M GOING TO SCUMREAD MM4 FOR NOT BELIEVING AN OBVIOUS FAKECLAIM WHEN THEY HAVE EXPLAINED WHY THE CLAIM WAS OBVIOUSLY FAKE

what the fuck would even be the point of claiming town in twilight when my alignment is about to be confirmed anyway
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:50 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 308, wavemode wrote: I think you two use very surface-level reasons to throw shade at people simply for not acting how you expect.
:roll:
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:56 am

Post by wavemode »

Not claim town, but indicate that if mulch is really a Desperado then he's about to die.

It's minor though. I still prefer an SD lynch
retired...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1338, wavemode wrote:This early as in Day 1 in a closed game.
maybe rb is right
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1382, wavemode wrote:Not claim town, but indicate that if mulch is really a Desperado then he's about to die.

It's minor though. I still prefer an SD lynch
but mulch was really fucking obviously not a desperado
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:58 am

Post by frog »

Start of Page 16
In post 405, Thor665 wrote:We're starting to flounder around with side vanity projects - I think people should consider voting secondary or tertiary scum reads if it helps consolidate wagons.
Thor can go back down to neutral for this comment. Ages until deadline, and already advocating compromise wagons. Plenty to discuss without losing conviction. Surely wagons with no feeling behind them are less useful than wagons which are more informed by reasoning?
In post 411, UnaBombaH wrote:UnaBombaH monologues, part 1.
In post 418, UnaBombaH wrote:UnaBombaH monologues, part 2.
I like the analysis, though less sure about the conclusions on Sunlit Diamond
In post 434, Thor665 wrote:Because a lie/misrep doesn't require a valid answer from the person being lied about/misrepped but does require it from the person doing the lie/misrep.
What, I'm supposed to wait for someone else to call it a lie/misrep before I can question it?
That makes no sense - why would that help?
Can you not think of a single situation in which waiting for somebody else to engage with faulty arguments might be useful?
In post 435, Thor665 wrote:This is empty blather.
That's half your fault, there's plenty going on. Subsequent interaction with Eddie makes both look worse in my opinion. I will admit that I have skipped some of the lengthier posts. Ausuku and Flavor Leaf return and make me wonder which one of these four players is town
In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:And yeah, Unabombh's probably scum with her flip flop.
Like, what?
In post 498, skitter30 wrote:(Apologies in advance, I have a tendency to wall).
On board with a lot of skitter's content after the catch-up post, both in terms of thought process, comprehension, and conclusions. I am quite happy to have her as a secure townread, at least for now.
In post 548, Sunlit Diamond wrote:*drops out of the sky*
Something about this post pings me. I might return to it later to see why my gut doesn't like it.
In post 557, Ausuka wrote:uhhhh okay. so i've requested that this account be replaced with my main because yeah i'm not able to play with this playstyle and all it really ends up doing is making the game worse.
Alright, this is novel. Can I confirm whether your read forming process was something you were intending to alter as an alt, or was it only style you wished to experiment with? I would still like this answered having just read post #580
In post 591, wavemode wrote:VOTE: Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond wagon looking a little bit more explicable now, but still no explanation
In post 598, Ciara24 wrote:wavemode why are you voting for sunlit

Also is it cool if I just completely ignore Eddie and Thor because all the anger is giving me a headache
Ciara really does not deserve some of the earlier suspicion
In post 608, Thor665 wrote:Because [Ciara24 is] scum.
What? Would have been nice to know your reasoning at the time
In post 615, rb wrote:Holy fuck thor is so scum LMAO
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
In post 627, skitter30 wrote:Eddie has become ???? cuz I can't figure out what he's doing.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

End of Page 26
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch is scumbtw
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:00 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

it altered my read-forming process but not that significantly
like i still have the same thoughts it's just that i leant towards ignoring part of it

pedit: no shit
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1386, Eddie Cane wrote:mulch is scumbtw
How much do you want to bet?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Mulch »

If I was scum you would not be coming close to lynching my ass lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Mulch »

Believe me :)
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:07 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

you have not yet been lynched as town either from checking your topics
so uhhhhhhhhhhhh
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Mulch »

I changed my mind I think your town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: thor
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1389, Mulch wrote:If I was scum you would not be coming close to lynching my ass lol
am I close to lynching your ass? your desperado bullshit and garbage ate already got a couple newbs to unvote you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1392, Mulch wrote:I changed my mind I think your town
see you need to explain this thought process because you sure were certain he was scum... and before that he was apparently null... so now he's town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch ranting about how good you are and we shouldn't lynch you because of that doesn't work with me. i haven't been mislynched as town... in as long as I can remember. that is not a valid reason I shouldn't be wagoned.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1385, frog wrote:Start of Page 16
In post 405, Thor665 wrote:We're starting to flounder around with side vanity projects - I think people should consider voting secondary or tertiary scum reads if it helps consolidate wagons.
Thor can go back down to neutral for this comment. Ages until deadline, and already advocating compromise wagons. Plenty to discuss without losing conviction. Surely wagons with no feeling behind them are less useful than wagons which are more informed by reasoning?
In post 411, UnaBombaH wrote:UnaBombaH monologues, part 1.
In post 418, UnaBombaH wrote:UnaBombaH monologues, part 2.
I like the analysis, though less sure about the conclusions on Sunlit Diamond
In post 434, Thor665 wrote:Because a lie/misrep doesn't require a valid answer from the person being lied about/misrepped but does require it from the person doing the lie/misrep.
What, I'm supposed to wait for someone else to call it a lie/misrep before I can question it?
That makes no sense - why would that help?
Can you not think of a single situation in which waiting for somebody else to engage with faulty arguments might be useful?
In post 435, Thor665 wrote:This is empty blather.
That's half your fault, there's plenty going on. Subsequent interaction with Eddie makes both look worse in my opinion. I will admit that I have skipped some of the lengthier posts. Ausuku and Flavor Leaf return and make me wonder which one of these four players is town
In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:And yeah, Unabombh's probably scum with her flip flop.
Like, what?
In post 498, skitter30 wrote:(Apologies in advance, I have a tendency to wall).
On board with a lot of skitter's content after the catch-up post, both in terms of thought process, comprehension, and conclusions. I am quite happy to have her as a secure townread, at least for now.
In post 548, Sunlit Diamond wrote:*drops out of the sky*
Something about this post pings me. I might return to it later to see why my gut doesn't like it.
In post 557, Ausuka wrote:uhhhh okay. so i've requested that this account be replaced with my main because yeah i'm not able to play with this playstyle and all it really ends up doing is making the game worse.
Alright, this is novel. Can I confirm whether your read forming process was something you were intending to alter as an alt, or was it only style you wished to experiment with? I would still like this answered having just read post #580
In post 591, wavemode wrote:VOTE: Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond wagon looking a little bit more explicable now, but still no explanation
In post 598, Ciara24 wrote:wavemode why are you voting for sunlit

Also is it cool if I just completely ignore Eddie and Thor because all the anger is giving me a headache
Ciara really does not deserve some of the earlier suspicion
In post 608, Thor665 wrote:Because [Ciara24 is] scum.
What? Would have been nice to know your reasoning at the time
In post 615, rb wrote:Holy fuck thor is so scum LMAO
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
In post 627, skitter30 wrote:Eddie has become ???? cuz I can't figure out what he's doing.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

End of Page 26
hold up. back down to neutral. didn't you town read me for voting thor aka scumreading him? when did he magically become a townread?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

never mind that at the end of that post you implied a strong scumread
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1327, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1084, Mulch wrote:
In post 1079, Thor665 wrote:In post 846, Mulch wrote:
@Thor

I want an explanation for this post.

I expressed my reads and felt that the game needed a claim to advance to the next stage of discussion and said as much.
Are you looking for the game theory breakdown of why we should have got a claim already, or are you looking for a breakdown of a given read?
Breakdown of the reads
I liked Eddie for his attempt to reaction fish.
Una's ridiculous push onto Flavor felt brave enough to be blind town, but also looked potentially like a really bad bus, and I stated as much.
Paul I wanted to flip for his non-committal buddying behavior.
Sunlight I wanted to flip for posting a lot of words while saying nothing.
Flavor I wanted to flip for not having any real emotions to the push on him, which felt like deadened scum, and also because it was the largest wagon at the time and deserved continued focus.

You also skipped/missed my question to you;
In post 1079, Thor665 wrote:
In post 879, Mulch wrote:This triggers me
Why? I thought it was a good post.
In post 1197, rb wrote:lol @ how no one has any good reasons to townread thor beyond his 'emotions'
I find those reasons to be just as weak as the reasons for scumreading me, personally ;)
In post 1217, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i feel mulch and rb could both be scum
Both of them have been aggressive in pushing me as scum, and you're still voting me, so...how does that work?
In post 1219, rb wrote:VOTE: Sunlit Diamond

and it's someone i scumread anyway

jolly good
You're voting the person I've been trying to lynch most of the game while not changing your stance on me (or really on them as far as I can see)
How does that work?
In post 1263, Eddie Cane wrote:hey Thor are u voting mulch since he's the largest wagon and scumreads you
When have I ever voted someone for scumreading me?
If that was true I should probably have been voting you or rb for ages now, and I'm town reading both of you instead.
Any other straw men to waste my time with?

I'm also not voting the Mulch wagon at the moment because the speed of it building off the wagon on me makes me feel like it's just scum trying an alternate save for Sunlit.
In post 1302, Mulch wrote:1) I'm not claiming, so lynch at your own risk
2) sunlight diamond is town
3) thor is scum
Is your theory that I'm a counterwagon to Sunlit and you're a counterwagon to me?
Because the wagon composition doesn't support that stance (your wagon is basically my wagon) so that would potentially make me town and you scum or us both town, but how does it make you town and me scum with Sunlit also being town? What are the scum doing with their votes in your opinion?
In post 1306, frog wrote:Any chance you could provide objective reads of yourself? I played a game with you last year where you were scum and I was town, and I had early suspicions of you. I have early suspicions of you here, too, but I wonder if that is tonal rather than substantial.
I think it's impossible to provide objective reads of one's self. I can offer opinions on my play sure, but...?
And what sort of opinions are you looking for even? This is a very broad and undirected seeming question.
In post 1314, wavemode wrote:Why? There's no Mulch case. None. It's nonexistent

I think there's no real Ciara case either but I could be wrong, maybe someone could present it to me
I had a Ciara case based off their avoidance of commenting on the Thor/Eddie (or maybe Thor/rb) debate and how they were fake avoiding it.
I haven't seen any other cases offered, but I think my case holds water.
In post 1322, rb wrote:refusing to claim is town because___________________

fill the blank with good reasons if you can
Blank = lack of L-1+hammer intent would make the claim premature and weaken wagon analysis.
hold the fuggle up.
scumreading me?
If that was true I should probably have been voting you or rb for ages now, and I'm town reading both of you instead.
Any other straw men to waste my time with?

I'm also not voting the Mulch wagon at the moment because the speed of it building off the wagon on me makes me feel like it's just scum trying an alternate save for Sunlit.

no. that's not what I'm saying and you know it. mulch is the largest wagon, who by your own theory you should vote, and he also has a scumread on you which isn't meaningless. thid is also in the future but he refused to claim which is very scum telly, so now I expect you to vote him or have a good reason not to. speaking of not voting him, hello. the speed a wagon grows does not change the likelihood of hitting scum or town. you are NOT someome I should have to explain basic things to. that line is 100% bullshit. ALSO ALSO, even assuming after 8 years you haven't learned a basic concept ie speed of wagon being irrelevant, you want to argue that mulch is the counterwagon to sunlit. hey guess what; you also town read myself and rb, and rb and myself are the ones who made mulch a relevant wagon. your logic falls apart again.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”