He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Lang can you do this please?
In post 1403, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1191, Something_Smart wrote:Ari is so high on my list because I know him really well.

Seems you guys aren't willing to trust me so I'll have to make a case. Can whoever is scumreading him point to specific things that you scumread him for?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1448, Something_Smart wrote:I don't, but given that I was actually around when your predecessor was here I don't think anyone would protect him.
Then we agree that it's not a simple answer to say scum did or didn't try to kill me - so I have no idea why you're telling me I should have used your so-called simple answer.

Why was my answer 'interesting' again besides, unlike some of your claimed answers of how I should have responded, being correct?
In post 1448, Something_Smart wrote:For one, it's multiball so each scumteam only knows half of how good someone's reads are. Also there's how townread someone is, PR tells, intended crosskills, reputation, none of which your slot had. And it's only been 2 nights so sure maybe a slot with really good reads wouldn't survive until LYLO but we're not nearly there yet.
So, at what stage then is it integral for me to assess my predecessor's reads?
In post 1449, Titus wrote:Cmon you were my first IC Thor. You know what I am saying here.
You often say things like this to me, has it ever worked?
In post 1449, Titus wrote:What were your predecessors reads at n1?
Dunno, don't care, already told you that - you refusing to read doesn't then obligate my usual refusal to read to magically end.
Sheep me or do your research, you're starting to be very boring.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

@umlaut: when you do isos do you do then individually or do you include davesas so you know what post/reaction came to after what post/action?
I AM THE LAW!
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 1451, Something_Smart wrote:Lang can you do this please?
In post 1403, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1191, Something_Smart wrote:Ari is so high on my list because I know him really well.

Seems you guys aren't willing to trust me so I'll have to make a case. Can whoever is scumreading him point to specific things that you scumread him for?
Sure, man; right
after
we lynch him, ya-ya.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1432, Titus wrote:@CommKnight, Should we do PR/VT claims only? Yes/no.
No. In a game like this with 3 scum alive from 2 killer factions, claiming PR only serves to let them off our PRs.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:08 am

Post by WhyMafia »

@JjD why is Aris scum?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1453, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:@umlaut: when you do isos do you do then individually or do you include davesas so you know what post/reaction came to after what post/action?
When I wasn't clear what people were referring to I went back to see what Dave had said to prompt it.

My understanding is that Davesaz was a deadline compromise lynch based mostly on "he's not really doing much," so I shouldn't expect to find a whole lot of strong arguments there. Vedith is an exception, having pushed him as actually being scummy. I don't love the argument and I'm a little wary of him based on it but I don't think it's impossible he really did see something that wasn't there.

What I dislike about your vote in particular, Dredd, is that it came at the end of the day like everyone else's who was treating it as a deadline compromise, but was argued as if you had really strong feelings that Dave was scum all of a sudden. The fact that he was "opportunistic" (which I still don't see) was enough to outweigh the townread you'd had all the rest of the day to the point where you weren't conflicted at all about voting.

-----

Vedith, what did you actually find so opportunistic about Dave's read on Ari? Did you want to rope him based on that alone, or were there other factors as well? I know it's awkward to try and argue why flipped town is scummy, but give it a shot.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

Day 3 VC 6

WhyMafia: Something_Smart, Thor665, Vedith, CommKnight
Aristophanes: Lang Buddha, Judge Joseph Dredd
Umlaut: WhyMafia
Judge Joseph Dredd: Umlaut
Thor665: Titus

Not Voting: Aristophanes

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-12 12:30:00)

With 10 players, it's 6 to lynch!
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1455, CommKnight wrote:
No. In a game like this with 3 scum alive from 2 killer factions, claiming PR only serves to let them off our PRs.
So what? We'd get three conftown for a day worst case and the town PR that stopped nks can be even more direct.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:33 pm

In post 1456, WhyMafia wrote:@JjD why is Aris scum?
same reason i sr nm b4 and lang now. theyre all skating by in different ways and aris' is always promising to do things in the future (tomorrow, nwxt tuesday etc)
I AM THE LAW!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

And you don't believe that he plays like that as town too?
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 pm

In post 1457, Umlaut wrote:What I dislike about your vote in particular, Dredd, is that it came at the end of the day like everyone else's who was treating it as a deadline compromise, but was argued as if you had really strong feelings that Dave was scum all of a sudden. The fact that he was "opportunistic" (which I still don't see) was enough to outweigh the townread you'd had all the rest of the day to the point where you weren't conflicted at all about voting.
my stance has been and always will be that lynching "scum" is better than mo lynch but no lynch is still better than lynching town
i didnt sr aris back then and no strong arguments were presented against him so we were likely not going to lynch on d1
i just went back to remind myself what happened exactly and found aris had 5 votes on him and one was raya whom i heavily scum read and another was crush whom i also srd at the time and voted him shortly after and dave exclaimed on what my vote accomplished with 13 hours remaining in the day then shortly after added the 6th vote on aris and i saw no reason for him to push for the lynch when he wasnt sure and was foing the exact same thing you are accusing me of doing: finding a reason to vote aris
i mean just iso dave again and do a search on aris and youd find dave never even mentioned aris is anyway b4 he decided to vote him and it didnt feel right to me so i saw it as an opportunistic move to get a mislynch through b4 the day ended and if u still think this was a bad move on my part then so be it but i just wanted you to be on the know and see how things progressed rather than read isolated isos that do not really show the atmosphere around the situation
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:17 pm

In post 1461, Something_Smart wrote:And you don't believe that he plays like that as town too?
i dont really know anymore
i read a recent game of his and he was scum and was also low on activity but he actually was better than this and provided some content when he did post. he had arguments and looked like he was trying to solve the game somewhat so im not sure if he is really scum here or just disconnected to the game so lets see what he has to offer and if he will ever deliver
I AM THE LAW!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1459, Titus wrote:
So what? We'd get three conftown for a day worst case and the town PR that stopped nks can be even more direct.
We don't even know if it was the same person stopping these NKs hopefuly the jailor if we have one keeps jailing the same person and somehow drops a hint if we ISO them if they were to die, but other than that outing today only serves to help scum. With this many town alive even WW's would probably help mafia in taking out the PRs before turning on each other.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

I town read Umlaut and Judge Dredd now.
Otherwise happy with my vote.

With three days left I'd like to force a claim on someone. Some of those straggler votes should go into high octane sheeping demands or should consolidate on a viable wagon.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Vedith »

We could just lynch WhyMafia
I claim scum \o/
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

I suspect we're going to, people are just being slurpy slow about it.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Yeah, I forgot this game existed. I'll legit be here tonight. If I'm not, lynch away since I'm not contributing much!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1465, Thor665 wrote:I town read Umlaut and Judge Dredd now.
Otherwise happy with my vote.

With three days left I'd like to force a claim on someone. Some of those straggler votes should go into high octane sheeping demands or should consolidate on a viable wagon.
Yes and it should be you. I am not voting WhyMafia with your obvscum ass pushing it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1464, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1459, Titus wrote:
We don't even know if it was the same person stopping these NKs hopefuly the jailor if we have one keeps jailing the same person and somehow drops a hint if we ISO them if they were to die, but other than that outing today only serves to help scum. With this many town alive even WW's would probably help mafia in taking out the PRs before turning on each other.
Like how could a PR ever drop a hint CommKnight? Please tell me if you're town you've begun to work on your listening skills.

Quickwagon Thor!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1469, Titus wrote:Yes and it should be you. I am not voting WhyMafia with your obvscum ass pushing it.
That is more of a stance than you have otherwise provided thus far, and if you have any interest in seeing it advanced you need to provide a sexy bullet point case asap for people to sheep.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1471, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1469, Titus wrote:Yes and it should be you. I am not voting WhyMafia with your obvscum ass pushing it.
That is more of a stance than you have otherwise provided thus far, and if you have any interest in seeing it advanced you need to provide a sexy bullet point case asap for people to sheep.
Nah. I don't think bullets are the key to anything. We have less than 3 days.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

I'd love your readslist Thor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

I've provided the reads I have, anyone else would be in 'null' at this stage.

Return to “Completed Open Games”