Micro 731 | Scumteam UnPick II - Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Scylla and Charybdis
Scylla and Charybdis
Goon
Scylla and Charybdis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Scylla and Charybdis »

In post 494, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean, you just called me town.
I'm not going to dig through meta that I don't know to find a game where you've spedvote as scum in LyLo however what I've seen from you in Open 645 and Bringer Mafia was you replacing in and being bad but slow and analytical and trying to understand things as town versus you hard deathtunneling Layla for no reason in the game that I modded. This leans far closer to the latter.
I'm totally willing to believe you when you claim that nowadays you pull shitty deathtunnels as town now but that doesn't mean anything to me given that you're already confscum.
Another lie. You are the one saying I'm voting you as town in LyLo.
I also have a reason to vote you, because you are lying. Why don't you use my meta properly? How I always push/lynch my scum buddy in every scum game I have ever been in? Including in the game you modded.
I guess that part doesn't support your mis lynch.
In post 494, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh look making it about my username. Where have I seen that before.
I think Brie has been relatively towny, I think S&C + TheBrie is a little weird for several reasons (though if Brie didn't want me killed it would make sense), and I had other scumreads.
I still think it's more likely that one of GL/Kings is scum with you than Brie is, but I'm willing to at least consider Brie scum.
I'm making it about you, not the name.
People that have played with you aren't stupid. There's a reason you were awarded most manipulative scum...
You haven't considered Brie all game. Lets face it.
As I said, you would have done a better job with trying to pocket me this day phase than lying about my town/scum game.

-Scylla
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 500, Scylla and Charybdis wrote:Another lie. You are the one saying I'm voting you as town in LyLo.
I also have a reason to vote you, because you are lying. Why don't you use my meta properly? How I always push/lynch my scum buddy in every scum game I have ever been in? Including in the game you modded.
I guess that part doesn't support your mis lynch.
The function of the setup makes bussing on D1 terrible and I don't see a situation where you'd bus your partner today, so great self meta but no?
In post 500, Scylla and Charybdis wrote:I'm making it about you, not the name.
People that have played with you aren't stupid. There's a reason you were awarded most manipulative scum...
You haven't considered Brie all game. Lets face it.
As I said, you would have done a better job with trying to pocket me this day phase than lying about my town/scum game.
Wait so I'm the most manipulative scum and your proof is that I never considered my scumpartner as scum (shit scum play) and reacted poorly to your push on me? (shit scum play as well)
You can't play the most cunning manipulator card while simultaneously accusing me of being scum because my play is bad scum play.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Scylla and Charybdis
Scylla and Charybdis
Goon
Scylla and Charybdis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 pm

In post 497, GuiltyLion wrote:yeah but now you're all "hahaha I read you as scum RC" despite the fact that you were basically forced to do that by virtue of the setup nearly guaranteeing that scum was in {RC, S&C}
No. It's obvious if you actually re read the game. I suggest you actually do it.
What's RC's reason as me scum? Because I wanted to mis lynch him instead of night kill him? How can you say that my reasoning is lacking?

-Scylla
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:14 pm

In post 502, Scylla and Charybdis wrote:No. It's obvious if you actually re read the game. I suggest you actually do it.
What's RC's reason as me scum? Because I wanted to mis lynch him instead of night kill him? How can you say that my reasoning is lacking?
Did I call you scum or did I say that I wasn't entirely willing to write off the possibility and that, IF you were scum, that was what happened?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Creature »

Votecount 2.2
Votecount 2.2

[0] Kingmaker
[1] Scylla and Charybdis - RadiantCowbells
[0] GuiltyLion
[0] TheBrie
[1] RadiantCowbells - Scylla and Charybdis

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Kingmaker, GuiltyLion, TheBrie

5 players are alive, therefore 3 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-11 12:26:28)
Sigh
Scylla and Charybdis
Scylla and Charybdis
Goon
Scylla and Charybdis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:16 pm

In post 501, RadiantCowbells wrote:The function of the setup makes bussing on D1 terrible and I don't see a situation where you'd bus your partner today, so great self meta but no?
I did it in the game you modded.
It was a terrible thing to do there, but as I said to you, that's my standard scum meta.
Do you think that me bussing in the game you modded was any worse than me bussing here?

Every single scum game I bus my team. I have lynched scum on day 1 as scum 60%+
So yes, that meta is very important if you're trying to use something else to call me scum.
In post 501, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait so I'm the most manipulative scum and your proof is that I never considered my scumpartner as scum (shit scum play) and reacted poorly to your push on me? (shit scum play as well)
You can't play the most cunning manipulator card while simultaneously accusing me of being scum because my play is bad scum play.
The reason you are manipulative is because of peoples lack of experience with you. Put any player who has played 15+ games with you in here, and they call you scum here 10/10 times.

-Scylla
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:18 pm

In post 505, Scylla and Charybdis wrote:I did it in the game you modded.
It was a terrible thing to do there, but as I said to you, that's my standard scum meta.
Do you think that me bussing in the game you modded was any worse than me bussing here?

Every single scum game I bus my team. I have lynched scum on day 1 as scum 60%+
So yes, that meta is very important if you're trying to use something else to call me scum.
I have bussed way more scumpartners than you have and I wouldn't presume to say that I'm town because I didn't bus in a setup where it's a shitty idea, barring niche cases.
I think there's a massive difference between your partner rando gladiating in a way that makes them an obvious lynch and voting a partner when there's many free lynches.

Why do I feel like you pushing this bus stuff is meant to try to make Brie a more palatable mislynch tomorrow?
Scylla and Charybdis
Scylla and Charybdis
Goon
Scylla and Charybdis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:24 pm

In post 506, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have bussed way more scumpartners than you have and I wouldn't presume to say that I'm town because I didn't bus in a setup where it's a shitty idea, barring niche cases.
I think there's a massive difference between your partner rando gladiating in a way that makes them an obvious lynch and voting a partner when there's many free lynches.

Why do I feel like you pushing this bus stuff is meant to try to make Brie a more palatable mislynch tomorrow?
You are the one who was using meta for how I play town scum though.
You used meta on me, you lied about meta on me, and you are using the opposite meta to how I play.
You're speaking to the person who day vigged scum as scum just for the town credit. So for you to now back off and basically say meta isn't important after you tried to call me scum for it...

If GL and King pull their fingers out and lynch you, we are lynching Brie tomorrow without question.
If they don't then it's over anyway so really doesn't matter.

-Scylla
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 483, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 478, Kingmaker wrote:I've only played 1 or 2 games here and that was 3-4 years ago
I just realized this makes TheBrie attempting to meta you pretty bad

Brie - why would the difference in King's past town games that you pointed out be due to an alignment change in this game and not just a personality/playstyle change from them being several years old?
I didn't look at the dates. Forgot people do quite and come back again. I was actually guessing Kings was someones alt cause he seems experienced. So scrap that meta. i still think Scylla is scummy, but I need to ISO RC again to make sure he's not hoodwinking me.

As for me and Scylla, why would I be hard bussing him, and why would have we killed Vic. Wouldn't I leave him alive seeing as he thought us together was ridiculous?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 468, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 300, TheBrie wrote:
In post 296, Vic Sage wrote:Like, look at your post about lynching all three of me, doggo, King. I agree, if CK is scum that works pretty damn well. But you've picked literally the worst option of the three (from the PoV of someone outside of those three) for information should CK flip town. We shouldn't gamble the win on the chance for a perfect win. That's stupid.

And let's be real here. I've wanted to lynch dog for a week now, so when I say that the wagon on him is terribad, you should trust me that it's terribad.
I agree with this. In many ways Doggo is not the ideal lynch. Though replacements are always inconvenient and I don't like Doggo, I'm not lynching them unless something else of suspicion comes up, or it's the only option.

@RC, did you unvote to give a chance to the replacement, or because you secretly admit Vic is right here?
In post 359, TheBrie wrote:What Kingmaker is saying there seems to make sense.
Though if he were scum, that could be an attempt to make sure he does survive. Making his position so bad that he obviously isn't scum. But enough of coming up with crazy theories behind everyone's actions.

I don't think we're going to get any further with discussion without knowing anything. Duckdoggo is scummy and the best partner for Comm. So..

VOTE: DuckDoggo
Brie can you talk about how you went from the sentiment in to the vote in ?

And the bit in the second post about Kingmaker bothers me. The shade at King's slot doesn't really feel organic
Duck came back, wasn't any more useful, and some of the arguing swayed me more towards lynching him. I was tired of the days arguing and thought that if we were wrong about one of them, the information from the flips would be enough for us to figure things out. I wasn't really happy about any other lynches either then. Scylla and Comm was impossible, and though I didn't like some of Kings posts, I could come up with scum and town reasoning behind them.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by TheBrie »

What other questions did people have for me? I'm not in the right state of mind to pick them all out.
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:57 pm

In post 507, Scylla and Charybdis wrote:
In post 506, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have bussed way more scumpartners than you have and I wouldn't presume to say that I'm town because I didn't bus in a setup where it's a shitty idea, barring niche cases.

You are the one who was using meta for how I play town scum though.
You used meta on me, you lied about meta on me, and you are using the opposite meta to how I play.
You're speaking to the person who day vigged scum as scum just for the town credit. So for you to now back off and basically say meta isn't important after you tried to call me scum for it...

If GL and King pull their fingers out and lynch you, we are lynching Brie tomorrow without question.
If they don't then it's over anyway so really doesn't matter.

-Scylla
'Hi I always bus my partners so I can't possibly be scum here because I didn't bus' isn't meta.
I pgoed my scum partner for town cred hydraed with FA. I wrote a guide on how to bus, a significant majority of my finished scum games this year happened with me as sole scum remaining.
If you're town for not bussing as a person who busses a lot, why am I not autocleared? If you believe that you should be townread for that, you should never scumread me for it.
Your level of bussing doesn't even compare to mine.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

In post 510, TheBrie wrote:What other questions did people have for me? I'm not in the right state of mind to pick them all out.
Do you love me? yes or no.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by TheBrie »

If you mean would I knight kill you if I were scum? Maybe. But I think I would prefer GL. And then I would pull a paranoia lynch on you today.

If you're wondering if I still think you're town, then the answer is that Scylla is scummier, and work has kept me from re-reading. But you are twisting my mind around in circles.

If you want to know if I enjoy playing with you, I'm not answering.
Show

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:00 am

Post by TheBrie »

Though if it is you and Kings, then you're soft bussing, so I should give you some town cred right?

I was about to say you didn't buss in scumhunters, but you actually did so strongly. If I wasn't feeling lazy, I'd go look for scum games of your where you didn't buss.
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:39 am

In post 513, TheBrie wrote:If you want to know if I enjoy playing with you, I'm not answering.
:(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:40 am

And yeah, I did hardbus in scumhunters. I bus virtually whenever I can.
On the contrary, you claim that you've hardbussed Vedith this game but you haven't actually voted him and haven't really encouraged GL to pick a side in me vs Vedith one way or the other.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 am

@TheBrie

Why do you townread me / why do you think that Vedith is scum?
Why are you town and Kingsmaker scum?

@Kings

You've mostly talked about Vedith. Why are you town and why is Brie scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 am

GL, do you not agree with me that stuff like 469 from Kingsmaker feels like he's trying to cast doubt on the scumreads on Vedith without doing so directly?
Like he hasn't actually called Vedith town and has called him scum most of the time but he isn't exactly treating the slot like one he confidently scumreads.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Are you sure you've read the post you mentioned because that post is me saying scum!Scylla makes more sense in the circumstances but Scylla's actions don't make sense in general regardless of alignment - you can see it easily if you check the start of that talk.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Kingmaker »

I've mostly talked about Scylla because today's lynch is either them or you.

I've already talked a bit about my thoughts on Brie, my reread didn't change them much - she looks low on actual substance and her own opinions. One thing making me err a bit is her minor push on Scylla, that kinda can be justified by Scylla not actually being in danger of getting lynched but still.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:12 pm

In post 519, Kingmaker wrote:Are you sure you've read the post you mentioned because that post is me saying scum!Scylla makes more sense in the circumstances but Scylla's actions don't make sense in general regardless of alignment - you can see it easily if you check the start of that talk.
I reread it: I still feel like you were leaving the possibility open of switching reads and trying not to push him too hard.
Either TheBrie called her partner scum and didn't really bother to push him or do anything or you've called him scum and are trying to look like you're pushing him while not really.

We have 48 hours.
I've already talked a bit about my thoughts on Brie, my reread didn't change them much - she looks low on actual substance and her own opinions. One thing making me err a bit is her minor push on Scylla, that kinda can be justified by Scylla not actually being in danger of getting lynched but still.
When you're claiming that her push on Scylla makes you err, does that mean you think that GL might be scum or you think that I might be scum with her?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:39 pm

It's pretty fucking unfair that everyone did virtually nothing outside of Scylla today and I don't get a chance to influence the lynch tomorrow.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by TheBrie »

I posted. I know I posted. I spent like half a hour gathering my thoughts. What happened to it?
Show

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 522, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's pretty fucking unfair that everyone did virtually nothing outside of Scylla today and I don't get a chance to influence the lynch tomorrow.
What on earth is that supposed to mean?
Show

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”