pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2, iDanyboy wrote:Daychat is disabled by default.
So scum may gain daychat, in theory?

And additionally, scum can murderate and blockify on the same night, leading me to suspect theres a limit on certain roles.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm not 'so sure' but thanks for putting words in my mouth. I even just said I hadn't analysed the wagon properly.

I have said all I need to say for people to see you're scum. If they can't see it, :shrug:
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

ewww bbt.

Thats weak from a guy like you.

You dont back down lightly.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:05 pm

What makes you think I have backed down?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 651, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If they can't see it, Image
This
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:08 pm

I've said all I can say - no point repeating it.

I can assure you though that I won't stop trying to get you lynched the entire game as long as I'm alive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

I know.

and then in lylo when you fuck it up for everybody youll call me a bad player. Like you do.

Go away Radiant Cowbells alt.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:14 pm

LyLo hahaha.

As if you let me live until LyLo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

I really dislike how passive aggressive you're being about this.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 pm

OK, well I'm done talking to you now.

I'll go back to waiting for you to be lynched.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Fykus »

You might be waiting a while
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by lovelife »

@pisskop Why the change of heart? Did I convince you to actually try and play the game? :]

I actually like pisskop more than Jord, but my reads still haven't changed much (as I predicted they wouldn't). I still think something more concrete like a slot flip or a claim will be needed before my mind shifts gears, but so far my overall opinion of pisskop
is
better than of Jord. I'm still not fully ready to change my read on pisskop's slot, though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im playing this one more aggressively than others. Since I was in a bad slot.

It was important to force people to look at me.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Just looking at pk's iso, I don't see anything yet that makes me want to reconsider my read. I don't like this bravado he is putting out in his posts. Sort of feels fake to me

P.edit - lol perfect timing. That's a terrible explanation.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by lovelife »

IDK, you seemed pretty content to just lay back and take the lynch, so why are you trying to live now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh, I didnt have time to read, so I used good old fashioned appeals.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by lovelife »

What? You are full of non-sequiturs dude. lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes.

I try.

But word, look at it. Survivalism isnt survivalism when it works, enh?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

I ask you to look at my content and ask yourself, 'does it look like game solving and a transparent attempt to interact retroactively; like a person who expects and demands his day in the Sun?'

Rob can vote me if he has an inkling to man up and do whatever, his nonvote is badvote anyway.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by lovelife »

In post 477, pisskop wrote:lazy, the lot of ya
In post 496, pisskop wrote:somebody

hammer

me
In post 497, pisskop wrote:i cant fix stupid

sry mod
These quotes, along with the countless troll posts you wrote before these, lead me to believe you didn't really care to play the game, and even possibly wanted to be lynched.

Why did you go from that to actually trying to live.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 448, pisskop wrote: Im going to work. Rather gym then work. You guys tell me why bbt is bent on taking down easy slots while Im gone. And Ill read more tomorrow.
These are earnest no-bs posts that come before any trolling or one-line non-seqs
In post 458, pisskop wrote:tbh, im trolling bbt to see what comes out when i steal his lunch money.

and to prove he's a tnderbox
and this explains why I was purposely poking at bbt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean, you
don't
mix business and pleasure?
sugar and spice?
honey and vinegar?

My preferred style of play is in-part to use emotional interactions and to push people into saying things we can use later.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 669, pisskop wrote:Rob can vote me if he has an inkling to man up and do whatever, his nonvote is badvote anyway.
I had only unvoted cause I was going to be v/la but you want to be a dick, bye scum

VOTE: pisskop
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Just note it took prodding to make you not-useless

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”