lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by lovelife »

What it comes down to is this; You're playing with us. You claim your intentions are pro-town, but that's what I'm not convinced of. Scum could easily do, say, and act the exact same way you have.

Also, you're only really substantial contribution so far has been your push against BBT, but honestly it seems to have more to do with a personal issue between you two than it does to this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

My push against bbt?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not calling him scum.

What it comes down to is this:

None of your judgement means a thing since scum can and do play arbitrator.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like feel free to actually comment upon what Ive done in non-vague terms, but dont pretend you hold my destiny.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by lovelife »

I forgot you also are attacking tchill, but I guess I just don't understand the wagon against him.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by lovelife »

I'm not being vague at all, am I?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 674, pisskop wrote:Just note it took prodding to make you not-useless
like if you were town, you would actually want me to take my time and read up. I will just lynch you and read up day 2 when I don't have an annoying scum trying to push my buttons.

your attempt at the too scummy to be scum routine won't work on me.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Just to be clear nobody thinks a wagon on fykus is a good idea? I'm not crazy about how he took his vote off me then immediately voted someone else. That seemed a little odd. I'd also like to know how I'm scummier than cloud kicker at the moment.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Robbnva »

why is fykus scum? does he make sense as pisskop's partner? cause he's scum so now I need to find his partners
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

When I say:

-talk to me
-lets dance
-tell me about what you think of my wagon and its disassembly

and all I get out of the lot of you is indifference and talk about how maybe one day in possibly scum-land scum might do this

its quite disheartening.

Do you have thoughts about the abrupt wagoning to
L-1
and then its just as sudden dispersal?

Do you think that bbt is being over-the-top stubborn?

Do you find backhand trusting my and my scumread being him odd or not?

Do you care to recently out your other reads? I get Im the new kid and Im cool, but ...

You dont find tchill's sudden interest in the game and naked, oppurtunistic voting scummy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 681, Robbnva wrote:
In post 674, pisskop wrote:Just note it took prodding to make you not-useless
like if you were town, you would actually want me to take my time and read up. I will just lynch you and read up day 2 when I don't have an annoying scum trying to push my buttons.

your attempt at the too scummy to be scum routine won't work on me.
Be not-useless and we'll talk.

whine and bitch all you'd like, but you STILL havent caught up despite having the time to post multiple times about how mean I am.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by lovelife »

In post 682, Tchill13 wrote:Just to be clear nobody thinks a wagon on fykus is a good idea? I'm not crazy about how he took his vote off me then immediately voted someone else. That seemed a little odd. I'd also like to know how I'm scummier than cloud kicker at the moment.
Like I said, I think that's just Fykus' playstyle.

Also, I don't like trying to look at buddies on D1. There are just too many possibilities, and it feels like little more than guess work.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like this unhealthy focus on me coming in guns blazing instead of focusing on the intent and motivation of my posts.

Bad newbies. A good player doesnt just use the straightforward context of a post, but can dwelve deeper.

Its quite provable by statistics I dont have enough interest to gather that this focus increases the chance of the targets demise.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 685, pisskop wrote:Be not-useless and we'll talk.

whine and bitch all you'd like, but you STILL havent caught up despite having the time to post multiple times about how mean I am.
I have nothing more to say to you, and nothing you say interests me anymore.

bye felicia
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by lovelife »

In post 687, pisskop wrote:Like this unhealthy focus on me coming in guns blazing instead of focusing on the intent and motivation of my posts.
In post 675, lovelife wrote:What it comes down to is this; You're playing with us. You claim your intentions are pro-town, but that's what I'm not convinced of. Scum could easily do, say, and act the exact same way you have.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do you want to discuss my reads, or any of the questions Ive raised?

Do you wanna talk about CC and his 'omgus vote' instead? his overreactions?
Or what about bbt claiming he'd pursue CC and cut him down for omgusing and then not?

I mean, you arent voting me rn (are you?) and if you are why arent you interested in these specifics?
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by lovelife »

I am voting you.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by lovelife »

So you're saying you have more insight you wish to share? If so, I would love more from you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

All of these fun things Im freely pointing out, why are you only focusing on these barebones surface level events like 'scum might play like you'?

Are you simply cruising for a justification for your vote? Cuz we're rapidly approaching the time when our conversation needs to abate or evolve.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 692, lovelife wrote:So you're saying you have more insight you wish to share? If so, I would love more from you.
No, Im saying you arent trying to do anything.

Why are you talking with me if you arent trying to sort more content?

looks like busywork to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive provided a plethora of topics to explore.

You have thus far ignored any significant source of discussion which requires you to expend effort and lay down an opinion we can judge you upon.

Thats kinda scummy bro.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by lovelife »

In post 695, pisskop wrote:Ive provided a plethora of topics to explore.

You have thus far ignored any significant source of discussion which requires you to expend effort and lay down an opinion we can judge you upon.

Thats kinda scummy bro.
This is just straight up false.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by lovelife »

In post 690, pisskop wrote:Do you want to discuss my reads, or any of the questions Ive raised?

Do you wanna talk about CC and his 'omgus vote' instead? his overreactions?
Or what about bbt claiming he'd pursue CC and cut him down for omgusing and then not?

I mean, you arent voting me rn (are you?) and if you are why arent you interested in these specifics?
Nice deflect btw
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by lovelife »

Your gripe with me is I haven't explored other topics with you yet? We haven't even gotten past the first one yet. I'm happy to move on to another topic now that I think we've reached the end of this one.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by lovelife »

BTW, I don't think you came out ahead of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”