Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't care if it was clear as a joke. I'm not stupid. That's not why I asked the question, which you can't seem to get. This is how I catch scum. I ask a lot of seemingly pointless questions, when really those are my biggest scum hunting tools. I'm constantly sorting in my head. Also, digging deeper into joke posts is fantastic for scum hunting.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm on a phone, I'll deal with specifics later.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 368, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 363, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 361, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 356, RadiantCowbells wrote:That isn't the question that I asked you. The question that I asked you is whether you think that, if I am in fact scum!RC, you have a chance of winning this game.
I am excited to 1v1 scum rc. I am hoping you are scum, I want a challenge. i doubt I will win the 1v1, I do think I can at least do enough to ensure you get lynched the following day. depends on your team buy yes I have a chance of beating the legendary scum!rc

is this relevant?
Sure, but what if you're 1v1ing what you think is scum!RC and it's actually town!RC? :o
that will be unfortunate. boon can tell you our first game I 1v1d him HARD to the point he almost subbed and 60 pages later we had each other lock town. it is possible. i don't usually tunnel wrong anymore though.

This is true. It was an intense pointless 1v1. Although RC is the only one who's been successful at getting me to replace out in a 1v1. Irrelevant, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Scarab »

I'm gonna just thoughtdump without referencing any posts in particular I think and then go back and comment on any specifics I think are necessary because there are like 10 pages since my last post

There were things that I found scummy about TesXX early on and his interactions with RC are bad. He just hasn't seemed invested at all in his RC scumread and doesn't come across in a town-who's-just-caught-up-in-an-emotional-fight kind of way, which leaves his RC vote and suspicion in a no man's land to me.

Unvote: keyen

Vote: TesXX

Keyen, regarding whatever thing that I'm too lazy to find and quote, I'll just simplify and say that, for some definition of
serious
that you could plausibly have intended, my vote on you was not serious.

I got distracted and have now completely forgotten what things I wanted to say ummmmmm

Actually I don't know how much I want to even say about anything but I do want to be useful

I have reservations about LUV for how he's kept his vote parked on firewhatever and requesting a fairly high standard of evidence about firewhatever's playstyle before even considering the possibility that he could simply be harping on something that's normal for firewhatever. It's firecrocer isn't it. I think it is. Surely in his 11k posts on MS he's come across a player who believed NAI things were AI. Actually maybe not because 11k posts is only like 3 games for him okay sorry ignore this sentence and the previous I just wanted to say that I'm mean ilu luv

Since the neighborhood feud between RC and Eddie has been made public already, I may as well mention that I was assuming up until this point that RC was just labeling Eddie as the scum in the neighborhood in order to reaction test both of us and I've been 100% ignoring it. Perhaps I shouldn't have been?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 379, Scarab wrote:ctually maybe not because 11k posts is only like 3 games for him
oh my fucking god destroyed
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ancient gifs smh {WhyMafia}
Last edited by WhyMafia on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
I want to respond to this, but I'm actually not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here, especially in the first sentence. What do you mean by 'turn around on Fire' here?

I'm disliking Tess as well, especially because of the Tess/Fire interaction, and I'm trying to talk to him (and Fire) about it so that I can understand what's happening there. You're . . . making flat, generic statements of 'I'm not liking [his] content' without discussing why or what or even trying to engage with him about it. You don't like him, and declare that he may or may not be scummy, and instead of following up with him about it, you. . . decide to call me out on trying to talk to him about it? To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Boon.
In post 140, Boonskiies wrote:This is LITERALLY what I said about you.
Yeah, I know lol. You were doing exactly what you called me out on, so I was going for maximum irony points.
In post 147, Boonskiies wrote: Literally what I said. You turned your post around and started questioning Fire. What's complicated about the way I worded it? Still completely annoyed here that you literally used the exact same thing I stated for you. Like, come on, get original with it, at least.
That's what I thought you meant, but I wasn't sure. I wasn't 'turning around' on Fire, as much as continuing to try to understand the Tess/Fire thing by talking to both of them about it so as to understand their respective votes.
In post 154, firecrocer wrote:
In post 133, skitter30 wrote:@Firecrocer: Was your vote in 57 RVS? If it wasn't RVS, why do you think it's so bad for Tess to have voted the mod? Why is it 'useless' if he's town, and why is it worse in RVS in particular?
Like I said, voting the mod achieves nothing productive, as a joke randomly in the middle or end of the game fine but the whole point of rvs is to put your on players, stuff happens, and rvs ends because now we have actual stuff to work off of.
If you have your vote on the mod, you are not random voting anyone, you are literally voting the one person with zero chance of being scum.
It doesn't progress the game, it doesn't give the other players any data on you, you've just gone and sat yourself on a metaphorical fence.
Although I understand what you're saying, I don't think I personally agree with this. Because of Tess's modvote, stuff happened and rvs ended because we now have actual stuff to work off of. (Yes, Boon, I'm fully aware I'm doing it again. I'm doing it for rhetorical effect). That's what catapulted the game out of RVS, in fact - like 10 pages were just spent discussing your vote on him for voting the mod and his reaction to it.

I don't really think a mod-vote in RVS is AI, tbh.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 167, Keyen wrote:Mulch/TesXX/Firecrocer makes sense if these three are scum. I remember that firecrocer was scum on the newbie game I modded, but I didn't really read the game, so I don't have any idea on her playstyle loool
and Boon is town no matter how i read him
Yeah, so this is why I was trying to follow up with Tes/Fire. I don't see them both being scum in like any universe. They both were sketchy, but I just can't see them being sketchy
together
. Like, why does scum!Fire even push scum!Tes for a modvote during RVS? Why call attention to each other in such an awkward and clumsy way?

And although I disagree with Fire's philosophy towards modvotes in RVS, and I think her initial push on Tess for his modvote was reachy, I don't think it was
scum-motivated

Like, although Tess states:
In post 174, TesXX wrote:she's scum trying to push a BS lynch.
I just don't see her doing that. I see her pushing someone for what she genuinely thinks is scummy behavior. Like, I think the RVS modvote is NAI. Most of us think RVS modvotes are NAI. She, however, actually thinks they're AI (and ), and so pushed him for it. Like, she seems genuinely frustrated with
In post 282, firecrocer wrote:I did not say, nor do I believe that Tes' mod vote on Day 1 of this game is the epitome of all scummery! I don't like mod votes, I don't think they're useful, quite the opposite, especially in rvs when we're trying to get information.
That we're not understanding her reasons for finding modvotes during RVS scummy.

I don't really like Tess's reaction to the whole business.

First he claims his Fire vote was RVS/joke OMGUS (), but later claims that saying it was RVS it was a reaction test () . . . for who exactly I'm not sure. Nor did he ever really follow up and explain the results of his 'reaction test' or what it's purpose was.
In post 338, TesXX wrote:Wait, takes away the point from reaction testing?
No, I purposely said something that was false to see how people would respond to it.
And? What did you learn from this exactly? It kinda seems like once you saw that saying your Fire vote was RVS wasn't really flying over that well, you felt like you needed to come up with some other reason for your vote, so you just went with, uh, reaction testing. Yeah, that's it. You were
reaction testing

Also, not really sure what the purpose of his
literal
scumclaim was. I'd guess it was another
reaction test
, although, tbh, I'm not really sure why either alignment does that.

I'm also not sure why he spent like 15 posts asking
why
RC is townreading Fire. Feels like he's looking for a case to try to pick apart, and was getting frustrated that he was just being shut down without being given the opportunity to continue his push on her.

VOTE: Tess

And Key, I have no idea why you think Mulch fits in with the two of them, tbh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:15 pm

UNVOTE:

So I read Skitter's last, thought it was scummy as hell, tried to reread it because my narrative on the game is way better with skitter as town, still thought it was skitterscum, then tried a third time and still thought it was skitter was scum. So uhh I'm not at all a fan of your last few posts Skitter.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 pm

In post 383, skitter30 wrote:And? What did you learn from this exactly? It kinda seems like once you saw that saying your Fire vote was RVS wasn't really flying over that well, you felt like you needed to come up with some other reason for your vote, so you just went with, uh, reaction testing. Yeah, that's it. You were reaction testing.

Also, not really sure what the purpose of his literal scumclaim was. I'd guess it was another reaction test, although, tbh, I'm not really sure why either alignment does that.

I'm also not sure why he spent like 15 posts asking why RC is townreading Fire. Feels like he's looking for a case to try to pick apart, and was getting frustrated that he was just being shut down without being given the opportunity to continue his push on her.
Can you link me a town game where you talk in this manner? With the italics and shit because it feels really fake and posturey to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Ehh you have a short game history I'll just read every single game you've played.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Yeah, you're fucking obvtown in 730.

VOTE: Skitter30

if you really <3ed me you would have rolled town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:28 pm

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Skitter

Skitter today. Mulch tomorrow. Tes is the mislynch bait. Skitter has two things on Mulch. One was the rvs vote on Mulch, the second was just stating he had no idea if scum had day talk or not, and now they're both changing their stances and pushing the same agenda whilst staying away from each other.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Wow boons is being halpful
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 390, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wow boons is being halpful
I'm not accepting anyone who is pushing the same agenda as someone who's wrongfully meta'ing someone to point them out as scum, then immediately ditching that read for the easy wagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 pm

not as easy as your mom's wagon
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Tes's play has been incredibly poor, but scum are likely just taking advantage of that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:01 pm

you're setting up these your mom jokes
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:09 pm

that feels like it could easily be a bus vote fyi
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Fykus »

I was gonna make a readslist but realised that I can't read anybody in this damned game.

Heres a couple random thoughts floating round my head:

-Mulch's question about the scum day chat at the start of the game really derailed the game for a while, it could _possibly_ be some kind of scum tactic to take away focus from actual investigating, or maybe it was a genius town idea to see if anybody let on more than they should theoretically know. I've got no idea what to think about it. He could be scum or he could be town. I need more time to develop a read about on him.

-RC is being very RC'y in that I can't read shit about the slot. One thing that stood out to me was the accusation about someone (fire or tess) claiming a dayvig that never happened. Now in the few games I've seen scum RC I noticed that sometimes he'll make a blatant lie that goes unnoticed and causes someone to end up being lynched. At first glance I thought maybe that was what this was, but I think a few pages later it turned out to be a reaction test. I dont think RC would be that reckless as scum on day 1 though, so it doesnt help at all in forming a read on him yet.
Another strange thing is that he outed a neighborhood we apparently have plus 1 of its members and then subsequently someone else (eddie) outed themselves because of it aswell. The thing that gets me about it though is why would scum out the neighborhood in the general thread when they'd have just told their buddies in scum chat anyways? Were/are you fishing for some reactions to the revelation that there is a neighborhood in the game? Are you trying to shock any potential scum within the neighborhood to react or something? I'm not sure what the deal with it is, so I'm gonna need more time to read RC too.

-Boon is being boon. He's going through a whole range of emotions like he has in all the games I've played with him and since he says he manipulates his meta every game its impossible to know if its the town boon I've played with/against or a scum boon I've never seen before.

-Eddie is pretty much acting the same as I've seen him in a large normal before (I scum read him for acting like he does) where he was town, so maybe hes town here.

-Skitter is impossible to read like she is in every game (shes scum everytime i play with her though) so who knows.

Sorry for the shitty convoluted post but I'm just trying to get some content out there for you guys to peruse over to help sort my slot. I'll be sure to post some more if/when I manage to formulate some actual reads.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Vedith »

My question is, do I sheep RC or Boonskiies today?
I claim scum \o/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:21 pm

sheep rc, boonskiies is shit and his reads are awful

:!:
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Skitter
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”