pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Vedith is town.

I dont expect scumvedi to defend me nor expect him to read.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Game Replacement »

Yay \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 849, pisskop wrote:
In post 847, Robbnva wrote:oh yeah, meta defense. that always works... :roll:
oh shut up.

we spent how many pages talking before I mention that you are attacking my playstyle?

what a whiner.
Waaaaaaaaaiiit

you little horsepecker.

Arent you the one they attempted to meta-read earlier?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Robbnva »

I don't use meta to lynch or defend people. I think meta is garbage and should never be used.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

mmmmm
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Robbnva »

oh I forgot we had a conversation about beetlejuice and tchill wasn't actually guilty of it like you claimed he was. That was something game related you did that makes me not think you are town. so there is more than just your bad attitude.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 855, Robbnva wrote:wasn't actually guilty of it like you claimed he was.
No he was.

which is why he is the counterwagon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Rob, Ive tried to be polite with you.

I think youre town, but your inexperience at mafia is getting the better of you.

Go sit in the corner and stay there until you figure out why exactly youre voting me and wont discuss anyone else.

God, its like youre obcessed with me.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Robbnva »

I've played mafia for at least 10 years. 200+ games over a span of 7 years on this site alone.

Inexperienced? :lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you want to actually talk about your scumreads -or mine- or are you only going to continue this dick measuring contest?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Because I dont recall offhand what your other reads are. Which is a bad sign from something I otherwise townread.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Robbnva »

I don't really have any interest in discussing anything with you. I don't even know what my reads are anymore cause I missed so much and need to reread everything I've missed.

Right now I have you and replacement as scum reads. I don't like black using the newbie excuse for Jordan. We aren't in a newbie game and he's played games before.

i doubt the game is that simple though but until I get more time I'm liking that list.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

READ UP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

You said you would.

Like it was you about 25 posts ago who was actually trying to tell me how frustrating it was that they couldnt and were called rude.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

What a fucking hypocritical mess you are rob
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Robbnva »

I said I'll read so chill out
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Game Replacement »

Rob can't talk about his reads because he's scum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Robbnva »

Except I'm not scum and I literally just talked about them so nice try scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:34 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

God damn it.

PK is still alive.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:53 am

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

My experience has been for about a year + playing in 12-16 player themed games on another sub-forum based on a text based forum game (earth empires/earth2025). I just recently branched into here and MU to play more games.

As far as my scummy votes, i beg to disagree but you can think what you want. I think PK is scum, i started to think otherwise, and then i decided to stick with my initial read
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:56 am

The fact PK's wagon is dragging on for so long despite being put to L-1 twice really does point to the fact that PK is scum.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Or that scum is all in already on it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

You cant judge wagons lie that, and you know it.

bad bbt
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:05 am

Nah, all 3 scum are barely ever on the same wagon, especially on D1.

There is pretty much 0% chance of that. Especially as, you know, you're scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 am

Post by pisskop »

more assumptions and narration from bbt.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”