Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Votecount 1.18

Mod Notes
  • With
    alive, it takes
    to lynch.
  • Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-21 21:13:58).
  • is V/LA on weekends.
  • If you spot any errors in the vote count please let me know.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

come this way rob, you can do it i believe in you
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

So pisskops slot and CloudKicker have definitely played scummy and nobody's worried about the fact they're both pushing me?... There's probably 2 scum on my wagon. One of pisskop or CloudKicker, I doubt they're both scum, then probably fykus.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Robbnva »

by necro was a good post, which is surprising considering that is rb
is weird...
don't really like tchill's post on page 17. pops in to cast a little shade and does nothing else
by bbt is a good post imo. having seen scum self vote in rvs many times, jord definitely needs some rope
intro pisskop. I think I need to just ignore his posts because I hate cocky attitudes and he comes in with one. If I ignore his posts all together would the game make more sense? idk

so pisskop self hammered as town doctor. Even if I am wrong about him being scum, pk should probably be lynched just for that. Can't tolerate people who do stuff like that

ugh don't like havo's post . Not a fan of people telling others to investigate them which is sort of what he did.
In post 483, Hopkirk wrote:I don’t like this wagon because the formation is really off. Tchill is still my top mafia read.
hopefully you explain this later. If not, please do so cause I don't see anything wrong with how it formed.

I don't like how in post virtuoso just accepts PK's AtE and town reads him. I feel like he should know better. personally I think pk should know better than to use Ate but if he is scum that would make sense.

I am stopping at page 21 and heading to bed. I tried to make it longer but the back and forth between cloud and love was putting me to sleep so need to read it again when I am refreshed.

Still like pk for scum
I can see why some people don't like tchill
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Pisskop replaced into a universally scum read slot then took the drivers seat in the game. Fykus movied his vote on me right after he could have hopped on early right before my wagon took momentum then he voted with me... Then he moved his vote back onto me right after my wagon was a serious choice. That's not alarming to anyone? OK.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

i just think hes town, i also think your tone and pushes are fugly and bullshit respectively
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Havo »

Pisskop actually faked Doc claim and he's still alive.

Cloud kicker has been a joke and he's still alive.

There's some terrabad town players in this game.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Welcome to mafiascum
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by lovelife »

In post 1006, Havo wrote:Pisskop actually faked Doc claim and he's still alive.

Or scum too afraid to hop on the wagon.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by lovelife »

Robb isn't even voting yet
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

In post 957, Backhand wrote:
In post 876, Backhand wrote: Ignition, you don't want to use the newbie excuse (I get it)--so explain very clearly what caused you to hop off and hop on the pisskop wagon? Do some quoting and stuff.
Ignition, unvote or don't, but can you respond to this please and thanks?
Missed this before, thanks for the repost @Backhand. If you read my ISO, I laid out my initial vote for PK - Here

Then based on PK's comments (listed below) I started to feel he was playing for town, and interested in scumreading
* Here
* Tchill Beetlejuice breakdown

Then he claimed doc, then said he was lying. 99% of the time it's.in towns best interest to tell the truth, this pissed me off, but I'm on the fence with it. On one hand if we hammer and flip PK and he shows town... We know there is a scum in that wagon and we should find him. If he flipped scum, well party on Garth! On the other hand I think the reason he hasn't been hammered is because at least one of the non votes is scum and they didn't want their name as last vote on the wagon.

UNVOTE: ultimately, I need to take some more time and review some ISOs and come up with my.own take off reads and voting/not voting

Lastly my original read on CK I feel was wrong; but between a fake dayvig and fake doc claim... I'm :sad panda: if these are town players it's not my style and I would hope other town agree as it just distracts from.being able to focus.
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

In post 1004, Tchill13 wrote:Pisskop replaced into a universally scum read slot then took the drivers seat in the game. Fykus movied his vote on me right after he could have hopped on early right before my wagon took momentum then he voted with me... Then he moved his vote back onto me right after my wagon was a serious choice. That's not alarming to anyone? OK.

I did question fykus here and voted on it affter I stopped voting for PK the first time
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

In post 1011, IgnitionUSMC wrote:
In post 1004, Tchill13 wrote:Pisskop replaced into a universally scum read slot then took the drivers seat in the game. Fykus movied his vote on me right after he could have hopped on early right before my wagon took momentum then he voted with me... Then he moved his vote back onto me right after my wagon was a serious choice. That's not alarming to anyone? OK.

I did question fykus here and voted on it affter I stopped voting for PK the first time
Now with links
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Fykus »

Teech why must you always accuse me of being a scum every game? It feels like a crutch at this point. I unvoted you and voted cloud to give you a chance to answer a question i asked you. The only other reason you have to scum read me is my lack of posts. What else you got?
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

In post 1008, lovelife wrote:
In post 1006, Havo wrote:Pisskop actually faked Doc claim and he's still alive.

Or scum too afraid to hop on the wagon.
One of my thoughts too, posted it while I was responding to backhand
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1013, Fykus wrote:Teech why must you always accuse me of being a scum every game? It feels like a crutch at this point. I unvoted you and voted cloud to give you a chance to answer a question i asked you. The only other reason you have to scum read me is my lack of posts. What else you got?
I scum read you last time because of lack of posts. It's nothing personal lol it's just an unfortunate trend.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Aww man, I think TChill just scum-told and that makes me sad because it means PK is probably town.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

fuck you bbt.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

are we all done whining about how you can't have me ere'body
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1010, IgnitionUSMC wrote:
In post 957, Backhand wrote:
In post 876, Backhand wrote: Ignition, you don't want to use the newbie excuse (I get it)--so explain very clearly what caused you to hop off and hop on the pisskop wagon? Do some quoting and stuff.
Ignition, unvote or don't, but can you respond to this please and thanks?
Missed this before, thanks for the repost @Backhand. If you read my ISO, I laid out my initial vote for PK - Here

Then based on PK's comments (listed below) I started to feel he was playing for town, and interested in scumreading
* Here
* Tchill Beetlejuice breakdown

Then he claimed doc, then said he was lying. 99% of the time it's.in towns best interest to tell the truth, this pissed me off, but I'm on the fence with it. On one hand if we hammer and flip PK and he shows town... We know there is a scum in that wagon and we should find him. If he flipped scum, well party on Garth! On the other hand I think the reason he hasn't been hammered is because at least one of the non votes is scum and they didn't want their name as last vote on the wagon.

UNVOTE: ultimately, I need to take some more time and review some ISOs and come up with my.own take off reads and voting/not voting

Lastly my original read on CK I feel was wrong; but between a fake dayvig and fake doc claim... I'm :sad panda: if these are town players it's not my style and I would hope other town agree as it just distracts from.being able to focus.
this

the single post that nominates a person for a cop or vig
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:01 pm

TChill where you at?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 pm

In post 219, Backhand wrote: People who are probably town:
Necro
Lovelife
Tchill
Talk about how you are town reading TChill at this point of the game please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 pm

VOTE: TChill

Forgot to do this.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Don't even wait for a claim either.

Hammer his ass.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 am

Post by iDanyboy »

bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”