Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by hebichan »

I feel special with all these people talking about me.
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by gonkbadoop taskmaster »

people who think it's multiball: show your work
gigabyteTroubadour and schadd
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 4595, Lycanfire wrote:bins not okay with scum, but okay badman. is because badman? tell me good, because if not good, bad man.
you think arcade pals is a ninja pt tracker aligned with scum to scope out the masons/neighbours/other scum team if it exists, right

honestly
I could believe it
especially cause they checked hebi

but I don't see how ur ~super duper~ sure
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 4593, Bins wrote:
In post 4592, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 4582, Bins wrote:
In post 4574, RadiantCowbells wrote:Say you love me
I kno this was directed at me even if u didn't mean it
But you didn't say you loved me
u have to earn my love

We have something special already thought

tell these dummies I'm not scum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:50 pm

nice quote tags raybells

/slammed
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Bins »

I also don't buy the ninja is a scum role

I just played a game as a town ninja role because scum had a tracker,

is real deal

pedit - either its a quote fail or UR TRYING PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Bins »

like they crumbed ninja

that's so

what

gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Why should I fight for your love when others give it freely
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:51 pm

In post 4607, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why should I fight for your love when others give it freely
are you calling me cheap?
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

Why should I believe the other doc claim?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

bins i have barely attempted to take notes all game but i know in my mind that you're one of the people that couldn't shut up about multiball day 1. the fact you specifically referenced other mafias opposed to what i said in the post is very bad, man.

this multiball hysteria is a fucking scum plot
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:53 pm

In post 4608, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:
In post 4607, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why should I fight for your love when others give it freely
are you calling me cheap?
I am saying that Bins only loves me for what I can do for her but you love me for who I am. <3
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:53 pm

In post 4536, Lycanfire wrote:rosa seems to feel the same way but i find it curious that they say schadd is not on board when i feel like schadd has been a decent patron between the two days of the arcade pals within rope cause. the instant belief in the survivor aside, what gives?
they misunderstood something i said. arcade pals is a pretty :up: vote i think
In post 4546, gerryoat wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4527, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:ok i keep thinking i have the mental fortitude for this but i really dont

btw i didnt realize trans outted the fact he roleswapped which ive been well aware of that since like d1 and wanted to take the bullet but thought the way i handled rb's claim kind of would have made it too obvious that i didnt have a cc so :/ - meaningless but as scum i would probably have shot there and the fact that i was well aware this was occurring should be obvious from my iso

i wanted to take a week long vla and have schadd man the hydra but i dont really want to do that without giving some stance of my own since i havent had the chance to compile my thoughts in a long time. but not having time for mafia also means not having time for real life and i really need to sort myself out rn. idk

i dont really see what was really terrible about the one post i made this dp tbh? im not really going to harp about it though

looking at the playerlist though i feel like we're working with a really tight POE right now - hebi, lycan, gerry, pv, hopkirk, toroginitoh, trans, raybells, vecna, and grapes all seem like really horrible lynches to me at the present so im trying to work from that but every time i read i just feel lost in things like the claims

like? claims alone slysly's role and AP's role dont really make sense to me. with the survivor claim and the masonry i think it makes perfect sense for scum to have some way of figuring out the masonry, and slysly's role cant do that as well as AP's. slysly, from an informed perspective, can basically only find survivors and gets false positives on the roles that scum would actually want to find (traitor, masons, ic i guess?), while ap is basically the opposite in that they can get an actual result on a mason (though it's the same as a survivor neighbor) and having the ninja passive lets them choose between not having to establish fake claims or getting towncred for claiming something unusual. i dont really understand why theres hesitancy to lynch here besides them being prs. i'd vote them rn but schadd thinks it's wasted effort and i guess i can respect that. the best compromise would probably to leash AP onto carcalilly or a future vt claim and work from there - maybe have slysly parity her against someone (not sure if the mechanical play here is to parity vs someone obvtown like transcend or vs someone who needs to be sorted)? i recognize i'm not really in a position to call any shots but im really not happy with where claims are and if im wrong and both ap and slysly are town then that means theres a lot we can get out of playing our cards right as a town.

anyway

VOTE: tpfkap

ive been looking through isos though and i think this is the right call - schadd hasnt gotten back to me though

i think it takes a very specific kind of... bad... to think that the transcend slot is still scum here or even insinuate that kraska/rb could be scum theatre. i dont know if it's me personally knowing the context of that drama but rb has a very strange and disgusting vendetta against kraska and has harassed her offsite - him thinking that kraska was "attacking" him or some shit is flat out wrong and the way he reacted to kraska's obvious counterclaim showed a very specific kind of scum detachment that doesnt make sense in theatre. had i had the chance to talk during d1 about this (irl not mafia reasons prevented me obv) this is what my GR case would have been - rb picking completely incorrect reasons people interact with him they way they have comes from not having the need to actually engage with the gamestate and understand people. this is besides the fact trans and kraska have both been playing to their town metas strongly and both are not very good at hiding their metas from me

tpfkap trying to reach ('doctor is a scum role in this setup') and keep trans in the lynchpool i feel is a scum thought process - most of her pushes as well seem like very obviously not-mafia slots to me. im also having a hard time following some of the reasoning behind the scumreads and how they actually translate to scumreads - like my slot's, for example.
In post 2733, TPFKAP wrote:He manipulated you into claiming your flavor between day 1 and day 20 (a few hours?)
Gonk buddied up to you right away by following your vote on hebi.
Gonk jumped in to defend you against Arcade's meta case.
Gonk continued to defend you and sheeped.
After you had softclaimed twice, suddenly gonk starts praising Arcade.
Then, after you and hebi agreed to a Lycanfire wagon, gonk suggested you flavor claim.
Arcade agreed.
You said no.
Arcade says "dunn here",
and gonk votes for you and shoots smilies at Arcade.
gonk says there is no reason not to claim, and you do.
like im struggling to see how this warrants... any sort of read?

you could argue that my thought process was inconsistent or something (i dont really like the insinuation i defended zach but then attacked him?? i wanted dunn to substantiate his thought process because having played with zach i saw zero reason to make that sort of meta call on him, then zach started to act weird when i asked him to flavor claim so i scumread him...), but that sort of call is never made. instead the scumminess of my slot comes from me pressuring a miller to claim flavor which is???? not scummy? like it's one thing to randomly pressure someone to claim a role but it's fucking flavor - all it does is check the validity of a claim (and kidney didnt make sense to me as a miller). there isnt any follow through to actually substantiate why any of this is scummy. it's surface level thinking.

i dont really care about the pr claim. it's bullshit i've seen from scum plenty of times and have zero qualms pressuring there if the person is going to play like a scumfuck

if schadd disagrees with me then he's free to move my vote but this is where i'm at. PW/spiffeh could also use resolution at some point - i think schadd and i are at odds (i'm liking spiffeh less and have been ok with the last posts in PW's iso) so i'd rather have us converse about that first though.

anyway,
@mods giga head is going to be v/la for like the next week. again i just need to sort myself out and i really dont have the time for mafia anymore and worrying about getting prodded/not contributing enough is starting to affect my mental health. schadd will take over while i try to sort my shit out and get back on my feet again

if raybells or vecna or trans are on in the next half hour or so we can talk, i realize i havent been pulling the weight i know i can and i dont really mind you think i'm scum as a result because my head is not entirely in the game like it has been during all of my scum games on this site besides my first but that's a really shitty tell for me if that's what you're reading into.

pedit:
gerryoat wrote:but carca is prob bad town. now if we could get more bin votes. that would be swell
i've been coming around on carca!town but i dont really have an issue with bins - can you like sparknotes her for me

tl;dr
yea same
In post 4574, RadiantCowbells wrote:Say you love me
look't this fuckin

schaddbait

over here

https://youtu.be/2PNCgxrh3L4?t=15s

https://youtu.be/4zLQ4ukqMec?t=52s

take u pick boy

s
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:53 pm

In post 4609, TPFKAP wrote:Why should I believe the other doc claim?
more pertinent question is why does an alt!scum!doc cc or out when game replacement claims
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

arcade isnt being lynched today, deal with it. lets have productive discussions, not on slots that wont be lynched today
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 4601, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:people who think it's multiball: show your work
Just look at all the obvious clusters of scum players, they can't all be in the same group.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4588, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4577, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not sure why you're expecting me to solve the game as if it's LYLO/MYLO or we've caught all the scum lol

Pretty devasted from the GR flip so I soft reset.

If I didn't know any better I'd say your pushing this hard because you can't push Hebi anymore..
mooooooooreeeeee shhaaaaaaaadddddiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggg
Lmaooo
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 4601, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:people who think it's multiball: show your work
just seems like that type of game to me. plus RC already claimed 3rd party already, even tho the claim is prob BS. i still think there is a 3p or 2nd mafia team
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 4610, Lycanfire wrote:bins i have barely attempted to take notes all game but i know in my mind that you're one of the people that couldn't shut up about multiball day 1. the fact you specifically referenced other mafias opposed to what i said in the post is very bad, man.

this multiball hysteria is a fucking scum plot
"couldn't shut up about multiball"

I'm fairly certain I said it once. just because I said I had a hunch (the OP was worded weird) + it was in response to someone else saying it was multiball.
so "couldn't shut up" is a little frustrating I never used it to actually mean anything

honestly if I really, truly believed the multiball with all my heart I wouldn't have opposed the vedith lynch so hard b/c scum doc would have been more believable

also I literally just said it to support a scum read on arcade pals what r u doin

pedit - if anyone has a weird multiball fetish its pig

gtkas
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:57 pm

fleetwood mac is more traditional schadd content imo

also in that case

VOTE: ap

:dead:
TPFKAP wrote:
Just look at all the obvious clusters of scum players, they can't all be in the same group.
no

and we absolutely can and should lynch ap unless we're going to leash them to like cop carcalilly or something and then parity cop them and carca or something
gerryoat wrote:
just seems like that type of game to me. plus RC already claimed 3rd party already, even tho the claim is prob BS. i still think there is a 3p or 2nd mafia team
what im concerned about tho is like flavor

why go through the effort of not saying red or blue mafia? why are there werewolves in this game? it feels unflavored but idk it's just not adding up to me

i would think that the closest we have to multiball is in fact 3p
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:57 pm

In post 4618, Bins wrote:weird multiball fetish
isn't this just called liking boys

s
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Bins »

also yeah RC literally claimed "I think I drew a kill" and unless RC has ESPN or something he knows that he was protected + something was blocking a kill on him so he has a reason to believe theres two nightkills

so I can see it from that angle

gtkas
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

you scumread arcade pals yesterday and dropped off the face of the earth when i called for your vote. i dangled towncred if front of you and everything. why should i give a shit about your arcade pals read now? you're zach to me.
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:58 pm

In post 4620, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:
In post 4618, Bins wrote:weird multiball fetish
isn't this just called liking boys

s
ok i feel personally attacked i'll have you know that i

pedit: is that @me or what
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:58 pm

In post 4621, Bins wrote:also yeah RC literally claimed "I think I drew a kill" and unless RC has ESPN or something he knows that he was protected + something was blocking a kill on him so he has a reason to believe theres two nightkills

so I can see it from that angle
What's this supposed to mean

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”