Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2299, Nero Cain wrote:Why were you suspicious of my in the first place Una?
I'm trying to force myself to scumread you, or at the very least keep you close to null.

You seem like the kind of player who would be able to pocket me easily once I townread you and end up trusting your reads.
That is why I'm also feeling ready to jump to the Gerry-wagon: it could potentially clear your situation to me.

I don't see you as the type who could bus his patners hard D1 - might be wrong on that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really sure why'd you do that.

True, I don't
to bus but I'm sure I've done it is the past. I am not sure why you'd think I was bussing Gerry as opposed to just being town that helped to catch him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2301, Nero Cain wrote:I am not sure why you'd think I was bussing Gerry as opposed to just being town that helped to catch him.
No no no, I mean that IF he flips scum, I'd be fairly close to locktowning you BECAUSE I don't think you would buss him.
IF he flips town, I feel like you might be the one scum in his wagon - I townread the rest.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Actually, what the hell.

VOTE: gerryoat

My gameplan for this day is set: I want to see a gerryoat flip, and then move forward from there with a stronger read on his wagon.
If he flips scum, I can have so many of the townreads! (and hopefully much deserved -creds) :cool:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So just to make sure I have this down pat the reason you are not town reading me is 'cause you are worried that if you town read me i'll pocket you?

but if/when Gerry flips scum I'll be locktown and if he flips town then I'm the scummiest player on his wagon?

ok, I'll take that bet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2304, Nero Cain wrote:..you are not town reading me is 'cause you are worried that if you town read me i'll pocket you?
Well, you see, it's not THAT silly.
I don't have any recent meta on you, so I want to be very cautios.
I read one of your oldest games (I think) when I bumped into you in the site chat lobby (out of curiosity and boredom), but I realize it wasn't a normal game by any means, and didn't give a good read on your current playstyle.

All of the other more experienced/strong/vocal players I have played with recently, and I know how they operate.
Even if I admit I still can't tone-read players like Mulch or Mario, I do have an idea how to read their interactions with each other (I have seen flips from both of them).

You are a wildcard in that sense, and I already have a feeling you are more of an "intricate influencer" rather than someone like Mulch who says "sheep me, much towncred". (and tbh, he seems to be a good player despite that :lol: )

Did this make any more sense? (remember I'm still a newbie, and I feel like I'm swimming in the big pool for the first time.. :? )
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2303, UnaBombaH wrote:My gameplan for this day is set: I want to see a gerryoat flip, and then move forward from there with a stronger read on his wagon.
wow you make mafia sound so easy, i bet you win a lot with strategies like that.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

also i dont like that post from una. i feel like that's something someone that was town would not say, and would more likely think. sounds like projecting to me. i'll iso una tomorrow when im free. too late for that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There's a fine line between
love and hate
town play and scum play. Paranoia is generally seen as pro-town but I think its something that can easily be faked. I think I'm pretty obviously town and I feel like anyone that has experience with me but is still calling me scum (Mulch, Boon, gerry) are scum themselves. For you specifically, you not having experience with me and being cautious with an experienced player I could maybe see it. At the same time, the inverse could be true and you could be scum that's wanting to chain lynch but that requires a Gerry town and I don't think that's a thing.

If you want recent meta all you have to do is click on my name and go to "view topics" or you coulda just asked me for links.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2306, gerryoat wrote:wow you make mafia sound so easy, i bet you win a lot with strategies like that.
this mocking ad hom isn't town.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by gerryoat »

why? town isnt capable of mocking? is that your reason?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2306, gerryoat wrote:wow you make mafia sound so easy, i bet you win a lot with strategies like that.
TBH, my track record is not something to boast with! :lol:
Most of my games have been sub-ins so far though, so I'm trying to turn it around with these games where I play from the start myself.

Also: are you trying to say that lynching for information (when no obvious scum is presented to you), is bad gameplay? :?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think ad hom is scummy in and of itself.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2308, Nero Cain wrote:If you want recent meta all you have to do is click on my name and go to "view topics" or you coulda just asked me for links.
To be fair, I'm not willing to meta-dive everyone or anyone I haven't played with on D1.

Some might find me scummy (gerry already did?) for saying it, but to me D1 isn't necessarily about finding scum by a lucky chance.
To me, it's all about poking everyone and observing who reacts to what.
I don't honestly NEED meta here, I just want a lynch for us that yields as much information as possible.
Whenever Town finds scum D1, it's either us being lucky, or that particular scum being bad.

I'm not afraid to say shit like this, or to even contradict myself as town, if that results in me getting what I want from a player.
I leave judging my actions to others.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2312, Nero Cain wrote:I think ad hom is scummy in and of itself.
If nothing else, it tells you that someone lacks arguments for discrediting.. :roll:
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:17 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

Flavorless VC. The flavor will come back soon, I promise!

gerryoat (6): massive, davesaz, Flairs, Nero Cain, osuka, UnaBombaH

Nero Cain (4): Boonskiies, Dunkerdoodles, wavemode, gerryoat
Assemblerotws (3): Creature, Mulch, MarioManiac4
UnaBombaH (1): Yumeko Jabami
Mary Saotome (1): Theta Alpine
wavemode (1): Eddie Cane
Game Replacement (1): Mary Saotome
Boonskiies (1): TwoInAMillion
KidAmn (1): Game Replacement
Yumeko Jabami (1): Assemblerotws

Not Voting (1): KidAmn

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2017-09-02 22:00:00)
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Damn, I just have to take the pagetop then? :?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51 am

Post by massive »

Catching up from 1658. I mean MAYBE because Judas Priest it's 26 pages and I know half of those posts are just going to be Mulch carrying on about his pet lynch.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

..or now?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2317, massive wrote:Catching up from 1658. I mean MAYBE because Judas Priest it's 26 pages and I know half of those posts are just going to be Mulch carrying on about his pet lynch.
This game has had a lot of spam, and I don't like that either.

..maybe this is the page top?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Oh man, I have so long to go.. :(

This page had just begun and Yoshi just decided to plant the VC in here..now I look like an idiot!
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:00 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

VOTE: gerryoat
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:10 am

Post by massive »

That Nero wagon looks like the worst group of people to be a part of ever.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2322, massive wrote:That Nero wagon looks like the worst group of people to be a part of ever.
We still have room in the gerryoat-wagon..! :]
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 1323, gerryoat wrote:why isn't osuka lynched yet?
In post 1353, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1343, Mulch wrote:I feel like GerryGoat could be scum.
In post 1344, Mulch wrote:Their level of confidence does not match the situation
you mean like how you say im scum but dont vote me?

mulch is scum also prob. btw. but we lunch osuka today. hes 100% mafia.
In post 1371, gerryoat wrote:OKAY im day cop with a guilty on osuka. lynch it.
In post 1416, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1113, osuka wrote:
In post 1112, Mulch wrote:
In post 1108, osuka wrote:
In post 1014, Boonskiies wrote:You guys can lynch me today, though. There's a good chance I lied, and I'm actually Vengeful, and I'll venge kill Nero. Two birds with one stone. But there's always the chance I'm the cop.
lol what the fuck is this shit

VOTE: boonskiies
This is pretty bad.
my vote or his post?

I have to admit i'm voting him because i have nobody else to vote at the moment and i don't think there's any good wagons going right now. I'm not seriously considering unvoting right now but that's because it wouldn't really accomplish anything
i saw this post and instantly scumread you because it seems very fake. also you say that boon is obvs scum, but your reason for voting him was that the fact that you had nothing to go on
In post 1458, gerryoat wrote:did dunker seriously just say me and osuka can be teamed lol
In post 1546, gerryoat wrote:Game how in the world do you tr million
In post 1554, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1552, Eddie Cane wrote:boon Nero gerry are the only ppl I'm voting today
how can you team read us. at all
In post 1555, gerryoat wrote:like how can you seriously be satisfied with your reads when you say "hmm gerry/nero. or boon/nero could be teammates"
In post 1557, gerryoat wrote:I dont understand that logic
In post 1558, gerryoat wrote:Eddie, please tell me why you think you can meta me
In post 1779, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: assemble
In post 1876, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1781, Eddie Cane wrote:am I scum gerry
idk, i'm not focused on you right now. i have other ppl i scumread more
In post 1883, gerryoat wrote:im day cop with a guilty on assemble, vote it
In post 1907, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1906, Boonskiies wrote:why are you siding with Gerry after pushing him so long?
cause he's mafia
In post 1909, gerryoat wrote:he knows assemble will be lynched today, so he has to bus early rather than late. he knows my mislynch wont happen today
In post 2121, gerryoat wrote:im also day 1 cop. assemble is SK i confirm.
In post 2123, gerryoat wrote:mulch and boon are my hard TRs
In post 2221, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2198, osuka wrote:get on the gerry wagon pleaseeeeeeee
ahaha wtf is this post
In post 2278, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2257, Assemblerotws wrote:Why the fuck is absolutely everyone claiming they're a daycop and I'm a Serial Killer? Either people are lying or the mod left something out of my role pm, because it clearly says I'm vanilla town.
this is so fake. it hurts. i'm lynching this or nero today
This and your deathtunnel on Osuka are the sum total of Gerry's contribution to the game, and it sucks ass. Especially how he drops his claimed daycop on Mulch and then claims he used a daycop on me to get the bullshit that I'm a serial killer. If this is town, I will eat every hat my family owns.
VOTE: GerryOat
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”